Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Google to remove public acces to porn sites, ...jews argue it's protected speech

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8452
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Google to remove public acces to porn sites, ...jews argue it's protected speech   Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:37 am

Google warns Blogger users over porn

Blogger blogs hosting adult material will be made private by owner Google next month
Continue reading the main story

Related Stories


  • YouTube removes Irish disguised porn
  • TalkTalk forces porn filter choice
  • Tumblr wants to grow up

Google has warned users of its Blogger platform that blogs containing sexually explicit images and videos will be made private on 23 March.

None of the blogs will be deleted, but they will no longer be publicly visible, the tech giant says.
People currently posting adult content are advised to either remove it or make their blogs private themselves.

Blogs created after the March deadline may be taken down if they contain adult material, the updated terms state.

Under the updated adult policy terms, nudity will be allowed on Blogger blogs only if it "offers a substantial public benefit, for example in artistic, educational, documentary, or scientific contexts".
Bloggers are already asked to use the tag "adult" if their site contains explicit material, which means a warning page appears before the site can be accessed.
Under its current terms, Google reserves the right to add that tag itself even if the blog author disagrees.
In 2013 the company banned Blogger sites from carrying adverts for adult websites.
Censorship
Yahoo-owned Tumblr also adjusted its policies on hosting sexual content in 2013, hiding "adult" themed sites from its search tool but reinstated them after a social-media backlash.
Critics have dismissed Google's move as an unnecessary form of censorship.
"Adult content has historically been at the forefront of fighting for free speech and political dissent, and this won't be changing anytime soon," wrote journalist and sex columnist Violet Blue on ZDNet.
"Sexual and erotic expression is protected speech, and pornography is not illegal."

Violet Blue

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 6721
Join date : 2013-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Google to remove public acces to porn sites, ...jews argue it's protected speech   Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:24 am

Why the blue noses all of a sudden? Google Search results used to be infested with porn; it only seems like they got rid of 'em when they decided to make marketing the #1 purpose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8452
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Google to remove public acces to porn sites, ...jews argue it's protected speech   Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:32 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
Why the blue noses all of a sudden?  Google Search results used to be infested with porn; it only seems like they got rid of 'em when they decided to make marketing the #1 purpose.

So Google is sued and the settlement requires them to filter other content along with the porn?

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone
avatar

Posts : 1814
Join date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Google to remove public acces to porn sites, ...jews argue it's protected speech   Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:41 am

Google really isn't doing much here though, just censoring porn sites masquerading as blog sites, not actual public access to porn sites. Still doesn't do much to prevent kids from exposure.

A day just needs to come when porn is determined a harmful agent undermining public health. There's already plenty of social science evidence out there to back it up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8452
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Google to remove public acces to porn sites, ...jews argue it's protected speech   Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:12 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
Google really isn't doing much here though, just censoring porn sites masquerading as blog sites, not actual public access to porn sites. Still doesn't do much to prevent kids from exposure.

A day just needs to come when porn is determined a harmful agent undermining public health. There's already plenty of social science evidence out there to back it up.

Jews even kill the debate.  But it's absurd.  When I was a kid, maybe came across a discarded Playboy mag or National Geographic.  There was effort and risk.  Way too easy today to find the worst imaginable.  Where's the debate?

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone
avatar

Posts : 1814
Join date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Google to remove public acces to porn sites, ...jews argue it's protected speech   Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:23 pm

wag wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:
Google really isn't doing much here though, just censoring porn sites masquerading as blog sites, not actual public access to porn sites. Still doesn't do much to prevent kids from exposure.

A day just needs to come when porn is determined a harmful agent undermining public health. There's already plenty of social science evidence out there to back it up.

Jews even kill the debate.  But it's absurd.  When I was a kid, maybe came across a discarded Playboy mag or National Geographic.  There was effort and risk.  Way too easy today to find the worst imaginable.  Where's the debate?

Follow the money...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8452
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Google to remove public acces to porn sites, ...jews argue it's protected speech   Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:05 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
wag wrote:


Jews even kill the debate.  But it's absurd.  When I was a kid, maybe came across a discarded Playboy mag or National Geographic.  There was effort and risk.  Way too easy today to find the worst imaginable.  Where's the debate?

Follow the money...

Great question to ask in a townhall debate.

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 6721
Join date : 2013-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Google to remove public acces to porn sites, ...jews argue it's protected speech   Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:00 am

Playboy lingers on, I've tried to tell people the soft-core porn was just a hook to introduce anti-family (Jewish) attitude. Millions actually did read at least some of the text.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8452
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Google to remove public acces to porn sites, ...jews argue it's protected speech   Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:16 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
Playboy lingers on, I've tried to tell people the soft-core porn was just a hook to introduce anti-family (Jewish) attitude. Millions actually did read at least some of the text.

I still like looking at beautiful girls, what guy doesn't?  But I prefer to see them clothed, in natural settings.  Yeah, jews kill anything pure and natural.

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 6721
Join date : 2013-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Google to remove public acces to porn sites, ...jews argue it's protected speech   Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:26 am

wag wrote:

I still like looking at beautiful girls, what guy doesn't?  But I prefer to see them clothed, in natural settings.  Yeah, jews kill anything pure and natural.

Movie Bread & Chocolate had a riff on that: the hapless "Italian" immigrant to Switzerland represented the oppressed thinking/feeling Jew among cruel bureaucratic Whites. Towards the end of the movie, after Nino is reduced to living in an alpine chicken coop, he comes across a group of 4 beautiful Swiss-German blonde teens skinny dipping in a pond. The Aryan teens lack any shame or modesty; like animals, being naked & dumb is their natural state.

Interesting note is that many gourmet food businesses use "Bread & Chocolate" in their name & somehow don't encounter copyright/trademark issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8452
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Google to remove public acces to porn sites, ...jews argue it's protected speech   Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:02 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
wag wrote:

I still like looking at beautiful girls, what guy doesn't?  But I prefer to see them clothed, in natural settings.  Yeah, jews kill anything pure and natural.

Movie Bread & Chocolate had a riff on that:  the hapless "Italian" immigrant to Switzerland represented the oppressed thinking/feeling Jew among cruel bureaucratic Whites.  Towards the end of the movie, after Nino is reduced to living in an alpine chicken coop, he comes across a group of 4 beautiful Swiss-German blonde teens skinny dipping in a pond.  The Aryan teens lack any shame or modesty; like animals,  being naked & dumb is their natural state.

Interesting note is that many gourmet food businesses use "Bread & Chocolate" in their name & somehow don't encounter copyright/trademark issues.

Not that I don't mind topless or nudity or japanese spas.  But the body should not be the focus or event as jews would make it.  Should be about fitness and enjoyment of life in natural settings.

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Google to remove public acces to porn sites, ...jews argue it's protected speech   

Back to top Go down
 
Google to remove public acces to porn sites, ...jews argue it's protected speech
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Public Arts Scam
» Petition for Full Public Enquiry
» Public Figures who have spoken against the McCanns
» Other Spanking Story Sites
» Confessions of a Liberal Public Defender. A MUST READ.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laconics Round Table :: Laconics Round Table-
Jump to: