Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jew Suis Boris - Thousands March In Russia Over Nemtsov Provocation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Jew Suis Boris - Thousands March In Russia Over Nemtsov Provocation   Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:08 am

Another jewish 'martyr' - am I detecting a pattern?

Russian Opposition Blames Putin For Murder Of Jewish Politician Boris Nemtsov
On February 10, Nemtsov wrote in a news website, "I'm afraid Putin will kill me."

(Jewish Business News Sat, Feb 28th, 2015)

Mikhail Kasyanov, a former Russian prime minister and the leader of the opposition, blames the government for causing Boris Nemtsov’s murder yesterday, Bloomberg reported.

“The country is headed for the abyss,” Kasyanov said, “It’s a shocking thing that an opposition leader was shot down so demonstratively here by the Kremlin walls. Something like this isn’t easily forgotten.”

Boris Yefimovich Nemtsov, scientist, statesman and liberal politician, began his political career under President Boris Yeltsin in the 1990s, and later was an outspoken critic of Vladimir Putin. He was shot dead less than 200 yards from the Kremlin walls and Red Square in Moscow.

Nemtsov, who was born to Jewish parents in Sochi, was in Moscow to organize a rally against Putin’s invasion of parts of the Ukraine, which brought on European sanctions that are hurting Russia’s economy.

On February 10, Nemtsov wrote in a news website, “I’m afraid Putin will kill me.”

He was shot four times in the back, and his body was left just outside with the Kremlin.

“There is no doubt the crime was carefully planned, as well as the place chosen for the murder,” former deputy energy minister Vladimir Milov wrote in his blog, “I have talked to my acquaintances who worked in special services, and I have less and less doubt that the killing of Boris Nemtsov is backed by the authorities.”

Bloomberg cited opposition leader Ilya Yashin, who said Nemtsov had been getting death threats, while working on a report on Putin’s involvement in the Ukraine civil war.

In 2011, Nemtsov published a report on the perks Putin and his friends and relatives enjoyed from the Russian treasury.

In September 2014, Nemtsov wrote in the Kyiv Post that “current events indicate that the most nightmarish, the most bloody scenario of fratricidal war is already developing. This is not our war, this is not your war, this is not the war of 20-year old paratroopers sent out there. This is Vladimir Putin’s war.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jew Suis Boris - Thousands March In Russia Over Nemtsov Provocation   Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:15 am

Russia could see civil war over Boris Nemtsov's death, warns dissident [Jewish oligarch] Khodorkovsky

Putin condemned the murder and said he has was closely monitoring the investigation amid widespread speculation that Nemtsov was eliminated by the Kremlin.

(Harretz Mar. 1, 2015)

Russian dissident Mikhail Khodorkovsky said the murder of former deputy prime minister Boris Nemtsov risked plunging Russia into civil war.

An unidentified shooter on Saturday gunned down Nemtsov, who was a Christian but said he had Jewish ancestry.

Khodorkovsky, a Russian Jew who left to Switzerland in 2013 after being sentenced to 11 years in prison in graft trials that critics alleged were designed to eliminate his political ambitions and criticisms of human rights abuses by Russian President Vladimir Putin, made the warning in a statement posted on Feb. 28 on his website.

“They’ve murdered Boris a hundred meters from the Kremlin,” Khodorkovsky wrote in the statement in reference to the gunning down that day of Nemtsov – a leading Russian opposition politician who died hours after appealing for support for a march on Sunday in Moscow against the war in Ukraine.

An unidentified attacker in a car shot Nemtsov four times in the back as he crossed a bridge in view of the Kremlin, police said. Putin condemned the murder and said he has was closely monitoring the investigation amid widespread speculation that Nemtsov was eliminated by the Kremlin, as were other dissidents before him.

“I know that for many people Boris’s death will become so much of a Rubicon that the entire country may become different,” Khodorkovsky wrote. “Will we find ourselves standing even closer to the precipice of all-out war of everybody against everybody? Or will we find within ourselves the strength to understand that political differences are not a reason to stop acting like human beings?”

Leonid Bershidsky, a Russian Jewish journalist, wrote that Nemtsov’s death validated Nemtsov’s criticism of Putin “in the most terrible way” in an Op-Ed he published on bloombergview.com.

He also criticized Putin’s government for what he said amounted to incitement against Nemtsov, whose name was “on every list of traitors published on the Internet and aired on state TV,” Bershidsky wrote. “It did not help that he was Jewish. There was a strong undercurrent of anti-Semitism in the smear campaign,” Bershidsky added.

Khodorkovsky was already talking up 'civil war' in Russia last year.

http://english.pravda.ru/news/russia/17-10-2014/128829-khodorkovsky-0/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jew Suis Boris - Thousands March In Russia Over Nemtsov Provocation   Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:15 pm

Do jews like to start wars with an assassination?  Has it happened before in the past?

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jew Suis Boris - Thousands March In Russia Over Nemtsov Provocation   Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:44 pm

wag wrote:
Do jews like to start wars with an assassination?  Has it happened before in the past?

Look how ready the jews were for it -- chaos agitation from around the globe, right out the gate.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jew Suis Boris - Thousands March In Russia Over Nemtsov Provocation   Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:51 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
wag wrote:

Look how ready the jews were for it -- chaos agitation from around the globe, right out the gate.

Only the dumbest of fools don't see this as a false flag.  Clearly an attack to destabilize Moscow.  But could backfire.  How safe now do other Russian opposition politicos feel now, knowing they too could be taken out for similar intents?  Putin' security must be tight as ever, and I'm sure protection is being put in place for many other politicos in Russia.  Does Russia instead come together over this vice apart?

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jew Suis Boris - Thousands March In Russia Over Nemtsov Provocation   Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:30 am

wag wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

Only the dumbest of fools don't see this as a false flag.  Clearly an attack to destabilize Moscow.  But could backfire.  How safe now do other Russian opposition politicos feel now, knowing they too could be taken out for similar intents?  Putin' security must be tight as ever, and I'm sure protection is being put in place for many other politicos in Russia.  Does Russia instead come together over this vice apart?

I think you're right, that's what's happened. But it could be a fake-left-go-right thing, where it really wasn't meant to disunite Russia so much as it was meant to superficially unite idiot-opposition in the west against Russia. Very 'SPECTRE', all of it...

Good news out of Russia – even the “non-system” opposition refuses to blame the Kremlin
http://thesaker.is/good-news-out-of-russia-even-the-non-system-opposition-refuses-to-blame-the-kremlin/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jew Suis Boris - Thousands March In Russia Over Nemtsov Provocation   Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:24 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:

Good news out of Russia – even the “non-system” opposition refuses to blame the Kremlin
http://thesaker.is/good-news-out-of-russia-even-the-non-system-opposition-refuses-to-blame-the-kremlin/

Our "partners" in truth!

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jew Suis Boris - Thousands March In Russia Over Nemtsov Provocation   Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:53 pm

wag wrote:

Our "partners" in truth!

Yeah there's a good, rare balance there between the quality of source information being presented, and the original commentary which is neither long-winded, typical, or wussy. I get tired of the sites that just repeat information found at Rense or wherever, with no commentary (or if so the commentary is weak), and then I get tired of the sites with good info but then have long-winded or semi-off commentary that takes away from the presented info (like "here's something important that zionists are doing, but let me remind you of those evil nazis/fascists/right wingers too" etc). Also, the aesthetics/layout of the site are good in a 'simple is better' sort of way. So The Saker is a breath of fresh net air. No wonder he moved his hosting to Iceland Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jew Suis Boris - Thousands March In Russia Over Nemtsov Provocation   

Back to top Go down

Jew Suis Boris - Thousands March In Russia Over Nemtsov Provocation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1