Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:47 pm

(videos in link)

Oklahoma Frat Boys Caught Singing 'There Will Never Be A N***** In SAE'

The Huffington Post
03/08/2015 10:13 pm

The national headquarters for Sigma Alpha Epsilon is closing its chapter at the University of Oklahoma after video surfaced Sunday of members on a bus singing racist lyrics about their fraternity. SAE's national office called the video "inappropriate" and said it was "disgusted" by its members behavior.

"In addition, all of the members have been suspended, and those members who are responsible for the incident may have their membership privileges revoked permanently," the national SAE office said in its statement.

Prior to SAE's announcement, University of Oklahoma President David Boren said if they determine it is in fact their chapter of SAE, the fraternity would be removed from campus.

The nine-second video, uploaded by an anonymous user on YouTube, shows a group of college students in formal attire clapping while they sing racist lyrics to the tune of "If You're Happy And You Know It" during a date function. The lyrics as heard in the video are:

"There will never be a n***** in SAE.
There will never be a n***** in SAE.
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
There will never be a n***** in SAE."
Additional video later surfaced on Instagram:

"When we learned about this incident, I called an immediate board meeting, and we determined with no mental reservation whatsoever that this chapter needed to be closed immediately," Brad Cohen, the fraternity’s national president, said in a statement. "I am proud of my fellow board members because we mean what we say.”

Boren did not say if students would be punished by the university, but said in a statement to The Huffington Post, "If OU students are involved, this behavior will not be tolerated and will be addressed very quickly. If the reports are true the chapter will no longer remain on campus. This behavior is reprehensible and contrary to all of our values."

Students with the activist group Unheard OU are planning to protest the fraternity's actions Monday morning on campus.

SAE, the largest fraternity in North America, was founded in the Antebellum South.

"We apologize for the unacceptable and racist behavior of the individuals in the video, and we are disgusted that any member would act in such a way," SAE's national office said. "Furthermore, we are embarrassed by this video and offer our empathy not only to anyone outside the organization who is offended but also to our brothers who come from a wide range of backgrounds, cultures and ethnicities."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/08/frat-racist-sae-oklahoma_n_6828212.html

Sigma Alpha Epsilon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigma_Alpha_Epsilon

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:53 pm

A setup to usurp the fraternity from within, or is there already a long-standing jewish bent to the fraternity?

As Inside Higher Ed points out, the OU video is one of several major scandals to hit SAE in recent years. Last December, Clemson University suspended its SAE chapter after photos went viral of a “Cripmas” party, featuring students dressed as gang members.

Last November, 15 SAE members at the University of Arizona were accused of assaulting students at Alpha Epsilon Pi, a historically Jewish fraternity. The national arm of SAE suspended four chapter members there.

At Arizona State University's SAE chapter in 2013, a member was hospitalized after reportedly consuming 30 ounces of tequila. And in 2012, a prospective member there drowned after a night of drinking. (Rolling Stone declared that chapter “the most out-of-control” fraternity in America.)

Other SAE chapters, including the one at the University of New Mexico, have faced sexual assault allegations. Some people have even quipped that SAE should stand for “sexual assault expected.”

Bloomberg has called SAE the “deadliest fraternity,” after the news service found that there were nine deaths associated with SAE between 2006 and 2014.

http://www.newsweek.com/latest-scandal-sigma-alpha-epsilon-frat-racist-video-312350

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:24 pm

Montana State University chapter -- I see a lot of bubelahs

South Carolina Delta chapter -- I see a lot of bubelahs

Etc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:

Montana State University chapter -- I see a lot of bubelahs

South Carolina Delta chapter -- I see a lot of bubelahs

Etc

Bingo

Who gives a shit about some college kids singing a song - all a staged set up. I noticed a few years back that everyone was quiet with the Dartmouth lacrosse team raped, and almost killed, a Negress stripper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:31 pm

"Oy Vey - Brad Cohen"

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:59 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:

Soooooo these will be your future leaders ?

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:05 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
Bingo

Who gives a shit about some college kids singing a song - all a staged set up. I noticed a few years back that everyone was quiet with the Dartmouth Duke lacrosse team raped, and almost killed, a Negress stripper.

Are you telling me those lacrosse guys weren't white gentiles? Notice the media backed them up every step of the way and the case got railroaded a la George Zimmerstool.

Reade Seligmann speaks

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:39 pm

The jew who got away with rape at Dartmouth -- one of the lawyers on his team represented the Duke lacrosse players

http://thedartmouth.com/2014/03/28/parker-gilbert-16-found-not-guilty-of-rape/

http://www.vnews.com/news/11208020-95/accuser-testifies-at-rape-trial

'Family and supporters of Parker Gilbert'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:22 am

Vidarr wrote:

Soooooo these will be your future leaders ?

I think this may be why Jacob Gold is always asking the heavens "where is mein fuehrer?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:45 am

Someday you will all be standing on the side of the road when The Judens walk the long walk to "Das Kamps" ...... a trial of tears .... negro guards ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:33 pm

Interesting turn of events.
Jacob and FJ dont think that whites dislike blacks or secretly call them nigg*rs...
This was filmed by a female bystander, not a SAE member.  
Its getting amped up now too.

The Jewish President of OU, expels the students but tells the negro affletes they can punch white
co eds with no repurcussions.
Or that 4 negroes killed a white town resident 4 miles from campues is okie dokie too.

'One such player was Joe Mixon, a freshman and one of the top football prospects for the Sooners. Last July, Mixon was caught on video in an altercation with another OU student, 20-year-old junior . During the altercation, Mixon punched Molitor so hard he broke four bones in her face and knocked her unconscious.

Quote: Despite his conviction, Mixon faced a comparatively light punishment compared to the massive crackdown on the Sigma Alpha Epsilon students. He was suspended from the team for the season, but faced no other repercussions, remaining on campus and continuing to attend classes like any other student.'

SAE hires Oklahoma City bomber's attorney to sue university

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ant-video.html

SAE members and alumni held an emergency meeting and hired Stephen Jones, who represented the Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh

He said the frat could sue the university and its Jew president, David Boren, for shuttering the frat house and labeling its members as bigots.
It comes after (Jewish) Boren expelled two members were filmed leading a racist chant aboard a bus last weekend.'

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:48 pm

Mixon, oppressed, genius IQ white woman beater, who some SAE members and others like myself might refer to as a Nigg*r

The Jewish Boren has double standards.
A few years ago, a vice president at OU was arrested for beating his wife.
That’s kinda like Mixon only less, but he wasn’t suspended or fired or anything. He was moved to a different building and kept his VP post. Now isn’t that kind of going against what Boren said in his press release? Double standards lives on.”

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:03 pm

WaltD wrote:
Jacob and FJ dont think that whites dislike blacks or secretly call them nigg*rs...

I look at all things in the news with a 'propaganda lens', combined with realism. What's the underlying impression put forth by this story? That whites are dumb drunken racists, that the righteous jews who run their institutions are 'reining them in', and that blacks and jews are victims of whites. Is that really the case here? I look at the SAE and I see a jew misrepresentation of white institutions (because they now control and overpopulate them). It's the same with slavery, where whites take the rap for jews, blacks and whites get set against each other, and jews once again sit back and kick their feet up while the races duke it out. The lack of proper punishment to the negro violence is typical, but doesn't change the jew angle to the story.

Whites have plenty of reasons to be fed up with blacks, but it goes against white interests to accept a standard of vulgarity that follows the jew narrative. I can imagine plenty of white fraternity members being sickened by this jew ploy, not because they don't dislike blacks but because they don't want to be represented by what the jew media decides. Then the question should be, do whites just stand aside and go along with the narrative, fall into the race baiting trap, or show the situation for what it really is? But rather than standing up for themselves on a higher level of legitimacy, it becomes lowered to a white vs black thing (the bait), instead of a jews vs everybody thing (which is what it is).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:32 pm

WaltD wrote:
The Jewish President of OU, expels the students but tells the negro affletes they can punch white
co eds with no repurcussions.
Or that 4 negroes killed a white town resident 4 miles from campues is okie dokie too.

'One such player was Joe Mixon, a freshman and one of the top football prospects for the Sooners. Last July, Mixon was caught on video in an altercation with another OU student, 20-year-old junior . During the altercation, Mixon punched Molitor so hard he broke four bones in her face and knocked her unconscious.

Quote: Despite his conviction, Mixon faced a comparatively light punishment compared to the massive crackdown on the Sigma Alpha Epsilon students. He was suspended from the team for the season, but faced no other repercussions, remaining on campus and continuing to attend classes like any other student.'

I think it's a good point to bring in the black violence angle because of how f***ed it is, and it sheds light on the hypocrisy within the schools and media. But if you use it to take away from the larger jew angle to this jew-narrated hype, you fall into a trap. Don't fall for it.

Last edited by FrontierJustice on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:00 pm

WaltD wrote:

SAE members and alumni held an emergency meeting and hired Stephen Jones, who represented the Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh

If that doesn't convince you that this is a kosher game being played, then I don't know what will.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:49 pm

Jews want a race war ..... Blacks killing whites...... Rev JJ would march the Jews to "Das Kamps", then he would send Mexicans, Pakis, and all the rest home. I agree with walt, but the real cancer is the Judens
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:22 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
Jews want a race war ..... Blacks killing whites...... Rev JJ would march the Jews to "Das Kamps", then he would send Mexicans, Pakis, and all the rest home. I agree with walt, but the real cancer is the Judens

One question: Who shot the Ferguson cops, and who benefits from the resulting tensions?

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:12 am

wag wrote:
Jacob Gold wrote:

One question: Who shot the Ferguson cops, and who benefits from the resulting tensions?

Jew snipers did the shooting
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:25 am

If a trained sniper shot those cops, theyd be dead. 120 yard mickey mouse shot.
Neither are. 0 for 2 from the so called sniper.

You post crap As if negroes dont have firearms, dont act violent, and dont shoot cops.
In the Cincinnati Riots, a cop was hit by a negro sniper. His belt buckle saved him.

Again, this thread is also going full retard.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:27 am

wag wrote:
Jacob Gold wrote:

Cops get shot on a weekly basis by negroes almost exclusively

Who benefits?
Negroes dont axe those questions when they pull the trigger often times.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:31 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
WaltD wrote:

If that doesn't convince you that this is a kosher game being played, then I don't know what will.

Non J EW attorney, high profile case that many wont touch with a 10 foot pole, and a good track record prosecuting and defending cases.  Sounds about right.

Roles are reversed now.  

J EWs DONT want whites discussing reverse discrimination and violation of their rights, attracting cohesion within the group.
Whites say nigger all the time, it usually isnt recorded though in 10 second sound bites and played nationally.

Smart college whites dont like J EWs either and thats why theres a Jewish fraternity.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:37 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
WaltD wrote:

I look at all things in the news with a 'propaganda lens', combined with realism. What's the underlying impression put forth by this story? That whites are dumb drunken racists, that the righteous jews who run their institutions are 'reining them in', and that blacks and jews are victims of whites. Is that really the case here? I look at the SAE and I see a jew misrepresentation of white institutions (because they now control and overpopulate them). It's the same with slavery, where whites take the rap for jews, blacks and whites get set against each other, and jews once again sit back and kick their feet up while the races duke it out. The lack of proper punishment to the negro violence is typical, but doesn't change the jew angle to the story.

Whites have plenty of reasons to be fed up with blacks, but it goes against white interests to accept a standard of vulgarity that follows the jew narrative. I can imagine plenty of white fraternity members being sickened by this jew ploy, not because they don't dislike blacks but because they don't want to be represented by what the jew media decides. Then the question should be, do whites just stand aside and go along with the narrative, fall into the race baiting trap, or show the situation for what it really is? But rather than standing up for themselves on a higher level of legitimacy, it becomes lowered to a white vs black thing (the bait), instead of a jews vs everybody thing (which is what it is).

Whites have 'racist' entertainment and jokes as a matter of course.  
We had our own in high school.  No N word, but other epithets and innuendo. Its nothing new.  Just aS blacks do.
This song sounds like its been a Frat song for decades, it wasnt rapped or pulled from thin air by a wigger.  

One can say closet racist and all the rest, the reality is that its only whites that are shown this side of racism.

Black Frat members chanting Honky, Redneck or hillbilly wont even make the local university news let alone the national spotlight-for conversation case.
And in reality, no whites Ive talked to, care. Its a 1st amendment right. That of free speech.

This is a non starter story.
No one cares about stupid drunken college kids. And it sure as hell is no conspiracy.
No one cares about 'racist' cops texting/emailing truths about their arrests and the demographic of those arrests in the ghetto for that matter, 5 of whom were just fired in Ohio, that didnt make Natl headlines.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:30 am

Jacob Gold wrote:

Blacks are ALREADY Killing whites.  And themselves.
335,000 negroes killed by other negroes in the last 35 years.
And 37,000 black ON white rapes annually, 1 million interracial black on white assaults.

Yes, da juden is the real cancer.
The narrative is changing, the tide is turning and I believe the internet has played a huge role in this as well as the fruits of diversity since 1970, our parents/politicians selling us out and the mess it created.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:40 am

Jacob Gold wrote:
wag wrote:

Bingo.  Face shot, shoulder shot, they were aiming around the flac jackets.  Maybe from a white cargo van like the DC sniper killings.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:30 pm

wag wrote:
Jacob Gold wrote:

Bingo.  Face shot, shoulder shot, they were aiming around the flac jackets.  Maybe from a white cargo van like the DC sniper killings.

Bullsh*t

4 shots, but only 2 hits and both non lethal

No van reported, was from a roof and an easy shot to boot.

Its got a negro calling card or TNB all over it

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?   

Back to top Go down

'Racist Fraternity' Has A Jewish President?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next