View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Perry pandering to jews   Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:49 pm

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Perry pandering to jews   Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:57 am

I think we may just have to accept that all these 'candidates' are pretty much worthless, and that when the 'moment of truth' comes, Americans are going to have to be ready to bypass the structure in place with new revolutionary ideas and efforts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Perry pandering to jews   Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:11 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
I think we may just have to accept that all these 'candidates' are pretty much worthless, and that when the 'moment of truth' comes, Americans are going to have to be ready to bypass the structure in place with new revolutionary ideas and efforts.

I interact a good bit with the Perry media.  I still support him but if I had a chance to ask him a question it would be related to his Israel-pandering.  I assume he understands the sentiment.  Obviously he has to win over jews to win the WH.  My hope is he wins, then consolidates power and somehow manages to stay in power, much like Putin has done (bait/switch back on the jews).  But nothing happens until after 2016.  All stage act until the reigns are handed over.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Perry pandering to jews   Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:02 pm

[quote="wag"]
FrontierJustice wrote:
I think we may just have to accept that all these 'candidates' are pretty much worthless, and that when the 'moment of truth' comes, Americans are going to have to be ready to bypass the structure in place with new revolutionary ideas and efforts./quote]

I interact a good bit with the Perry media.  I still support him but if I had a chance to ask him a question it would be related to his Israel-pandering.  I assume he understands the sentiment.  Obviously he has to win over jews to win the WH.  My hope is he wins, then consolidates power and somehow manages to stay in power, much like Putin has done (bait/switch back on the jews).  But nothing happens until after 2016.  All stage act until the reigns are handed over.

I hear you. I was entertaining the possibility of Perry being a 'covert hero' for a while, and since he's no longer a governor was hoping I'd see something reflecting a glimmer of that in his words. But after watching his speech at the CPAC Straw Poll, I couldn't hang. I know Rand is a poodle, but I have to admit he was speaking more of my language at that Straw Poll. He just came off with more conviction and authenticity than Perry, and didn't mention Israel once in his speech (whereas Perry started promoting war for Israel within minutes). Maybe Rand is just a better actor.. If I had to choose I would probably pick Rand over Perry. But I don't know if my conscience will let me vote for any of these guys.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Perry pandering to jews   Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:28 pm

Sure, we're supposed to like and support Rand like we did his dad. Same would result.  Us supporting Perry is turning tables on the jews.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Perry pandering to jews   Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:12 am

wag wrote:
Sure, we're supposed to like and support Rand like we did his dad. Same would result.  Us supporting Perry is turning tables on the jews.

It's hard for me to see it, but I will entertain the Perry thing. I do like what he's had to say about jobs, states' rights, and immigration. His foreign policy sound like crap, but I guess that's the game you have to play to get elected on a republican ticket.

I see the presidential election 4 ways:

1) I like JG's old idea of the need for Americans to bypass the current political system and eventually form their own voting blocks (I know that's not even in the cards until the toys get taken away with a political crisis, and Americans are compelled to stand up). Sort of like what Sinn Fein did in their earlier-mid days (or the concept of 'provisional government'). Until then, not voting as protest vote, and one carries on in their efforts as one always does, as unphased by the 'same old shit' as possible.

2) A really shitty candidate, most likely a democrat (Obama comes pretty close) but could be a Republican, will 'speed up the process' and get America closer to that 'moment of truth' sooner rather than later, but will be painful. During such times, it's important to turn as much bad to good as possible, in order for individuals and their families (and political allies) to not sink in the mire of national decline, and in order to prepare for that 'moment' on the horizon. Probably would be the most dangerous of times, yet most opportune.

3) A 'decent' candidate, most likely a republican (maybe a Rand Paul or a Jim DeMint, or a Rick Perry if he's not really a Putin), will be less painful, help America feel a little better for a while (think Reagan 80s), but will not address the real problems and thus will draw out the process of inevitable political crisis. It would 'delay the inevitable', though things would 'feel' more bearable (people would maybe have a little more cash in their pockets, maintain their distractions, etc).

4) Worst of all possible options, we get a real lukewarm 'meh' 'moderate' candidate, like a Hillary, or a Jeb, or whatever, and they not only draw out the process of sinking America lower, but it will also be painful, a slow and tedious death of the nation.

Then of course there's all those unforeseen things that tend to change all preconceived notions... It might be that the best tactical choice for now is to go with #3 (vs #1), in order to maintain relative freedoms in the meantime, because Americans are simply not ready for a real political crisis - they still rely too much on hearsay, vs realism. But there's also that saying, "If it has to be, then let it be now."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Perry pandering to jews   Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:54 am

Perry says gubernatorial experience would make him a strong President

By Cassidy Swanson
Union Leader Correspondent
GOFFSTOWN - Former Texas Republican Gov. Rick Perry is a man with a plan — a three-point plan, that is, to improve the country overall if he is elected President in 2016.

"I’ve never been more certain than I am today that the best years are ahead of us in this country," Perry said during a Politics & Eggs event at St. Anselm College’s New Hampshire Institute of Politics on Thursday, sponsored by the New England Council. "There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be fixed with a change in leadership."

James Brett, president and chief executive officer of the New England Council, called Perry "an old friend" of New Hampshire who has visited the state many times.

"We ask that you come back here to St. A’s for Politics & Eggs in April, May (or) June, and if you’re going to make an announcement (for running for president), make it here," Brett said to Perry.

Perry told the crowd that he knew people in New Hampshire "appreciate plain talk" from politicians, and promised to deliver that.

Perry said the country is in "a time of test," and President Barack Obama is failing.

"The American people see a President who is in denial about the threats that we face (and) making grave miscalculations that make the world less safe," Perry said, referring specifically to ISIS and Iran’s nuclear program.

"Our allies doubt us, and our enemies, our adversaries are all too willing to test us," he said.

Perry, a U.S. Air Force veteran, said he would lead with strength as President, but would not be quick to get the United States involved in foreign conflict.

"Wars must always be the last resort, after all other options were exhausted," he said.

Perry said the second point of his plan is to improve the United States’ economy. His initiatives would include cutting the corporate tax rate, simplifying the tax code and "tackling the inequities," created by the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Protection Act.

"We need to repeal every perverse incentive that keeps people from looking to work," he said, adding that every federal agency ought to be able to defend "every dime they spend."

Perry’s third point was one of a positive outlook – that America has weathered tough times and would "survive the Obama years."

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be fixed with a change in leadership," he said. Perry touted the accomplishments in Texas during his 14-year run of that state’s government to suggest he would bring that change as President.

"One of the places that (the economic recovery) is occurring in an extraordinary way (is) in my home state," he said. Texas added 1.4 million private sector jobs between 2007 and 2014, nearly one-third of all new private sector jobs nationwide.

Texas also had balanced budgets through all of Perry’s administration, never raised taxes, and as of 2013, has the second-highest high school graduation rate in the country, he said.

"I happen to think it’s time to bring that kind of economic revival to every state in the nation, with policies that limit government instead of expand," he said.

Perry also said his experience reaching across the aisle to work with Texas Democrats would make him a strong candidate.

"Governors don’t have the luxury of just having a conversation, giving a speech and walking away," he said, adding that "not one big thing" was accomplished in Texas during his administration without bipartisan support.

James Basbas of Manchester said Perry was "right on point" with issues ranging from education to global security.

"If you put the resumes all on the table, I think his is really strong," Basbas said.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Perry pandering to jews   Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:59 am

The televised national debates will solidify things a bit.  What would jews do were Perry to start looking like the one to take the reigns?  That would be the big question.  They hate him.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Perry pandering to jews   Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:14 pm

wag wrote:

The televised national debates will solidify things a bit.  What would jews do were Perry to start looking like the one to take the reigns?  That would be the big question.  They hate him.

Yeah the debates is where it counts. Seems like the media has already ruined his popularity pretty badly (they still won't leave the 'gaffe' from '07 alone) -- that's what made me raise my eyebrow, and why I've been hoping to see something more maverick from him - the only way to beat back the media is to go the populist route.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Perry pandering to jews   Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:31 pm

Rick Perry: Still the Best Campaigner Around

The former Texas governor and GOP underdog is right at home on the stump.

BELMONT, N.H. – “I’ve got New Hampshire figured out now,” proclaims Rick Perry, standing in front of a wall of rifles and sporting a sharp navy blue blazer with a box-lined pattern.
“You’ve got to invest your time. You’ve got to come to places like Bob’s establishment here and talk to people, and I didn’t do that,” he says.
Perry, the former 14-year Republican governor of Texas, is wrapping up his last of nine stops over a two-day period in the Granite State, home to the first presidential primary. It’s dusk on a Friday night, and while upward of 60 journalists have followed Jeb Bush to a crammed house party 40 miles away, just three members of the media and about 15 guests have made it to Perry’s stop at a rifle shop and range off of a rural highway.
The lightly attended gathering is reflective of Perry’s diminished position in the early stages of the 2016 race. But he knows that. He’s been paying his penance to voters for his excruciating 2012 flameout for the greater part of a year now, explaining how back surgery had him in pain, acknowledging that he hadn’t duly prepared and promising this time would be different.
He’s asking for one more look.

“We understand how this process works now. I’m not sure I had a very good handle on it three years ago. I thought, ‘Gosh, everybody knows how great everything is in Texas,’” he says.
A few people lightly laugh.
“And, no they didn’t,” Perry concludes.
“They will now,” a heavily bearded man in the front of the room pipes up, as if to offer Perry encouragement.
“Anyway, Emily, you’ll see me often,” Perry says as he looks down to a young girl he had met earlier, tapping her on the head.
Perry, who says he will make a decision on an official White House campaign by June, would start his second run for the presidency as the ultimate non-front-runner. The way he conducted his last campaign lives in infamy to many GOP donors and activists thirsting for the best way back into the Oval Office. There are a wider array of options this time, harboring the same executive credentials Perry routinely boasts about. He dwells at 4 percent in national polling. In New Hampshire, he’s barely registering 1 percent.
Yet Perry remains the most natural, engaging and comfortable politician pondering the 2016 race. No one works a room more effectively. No one personally tailors corny campaign introductions to prospective supporters more persuasively. And no one makes a case with more visible panache.
Put Perry in a room with Bush or Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker for some old-fashioned retail politicking, and there’s no comparing who is relishing it more and who is more enjoyable to be around. That may not matter enough, but in the still relatively close-knit early nominating states of Iowa and New Hampshire, it has to count for something.
Ahead of his remarks at the gun shop, Perry offers a connection or relevant personal story to almost every person in the room.
Casually leaning up against a glass gun counter, he searches for an Internet connection on his phone to share the latest firearm news with the shop’s owner, Bob Gillespie.

“New ammunition just came out – you haven’t even seen it yet,” Perry says with a wry smile.
New Hampshire state Sen. Jeanie Forrester comes by to keep him moving. But Perry’s enjoying himself.
“I’m trying to sell some rounds,” he tells her playfully.
When a woman in a pullover hoodie posits a question about how he would prioritize battling Alzheimer’s disease, Perry talks about his wife’s work on the issue as first lady of Texas. He then speaks at length to her about a program that has had success in treating traumatic brain injuries and post-traumatic stress disorder.
When Bush encountered an Alzheimer’s question from a young girl in Iowa earlier this month, he made an ill-suited joke and then delivered a wonky response devoid of warmth.
Not Perry. Kids are an important part of his routine. Soon he meets Emily, the grade-school girl who looks bored by it all, but whom Perry would refer to later nonetheless.
When he finally makes it to his remarks, Perry becomes most animated when highlighting his Texas-size record of economic accomplishments: 1.4 million new private sector jobs, 5.6 million people added to the population rolls.
As he speaks, he’s never fully still. He’s jabbing his hands forward to emphasize progress, clenching and bumping his fists together to symbolize strength or lunging toward his listeners, almost getting awkwardly in their faces to make sure he’s got their focus.
Perry locks eyes with the bearded man – who is clearly enjoying the performance – and gets so close he’s tapping him on the chest.
“There’s a real record of accomplishment, whether it was how we dealt with Ebola, how we dealt with the border,” he says.

Toward the end, Perry lowers his voice and slows his speaking pace. At age 65, he counts 35 of his years as dedicated to some form of public service.
“I’ve paid my dues. I could probably go work somewhere and live a comfortable life,” he says.
He lifts his phone out of his pocket and pulls up a picture of his granddaughter.

“That’s why –,” he pauses, lowering his voice. “I’m a patriot. And this country’s worth fighting for.”
Forrester, who remains neutral but is an admirer of Perry, respects how the former governor has handled his rehabilitation. She believes voters in her state will ultimately give him that second look.
“You can’t always be perfect. There are plenty of other candidates who have done bad things, much worse than that,” she says of Perry’s federal agency “oops” moment in a 2011 debate.
In 2012, Perry finished sixth in the New Hampshire primary, tallying less than a percentage point of the vote. But he’s already made four trips there since 2013, showing he won’t be dismayed.
Forrester also says Perry has an advantage right now by being out of the spotlight.
“You don’t want to be the one ahead, because that leaves you open to attack,” she says. “When people aren’t paying attention you can kinda slide along, do the groundwork and build your base.”
Walking out of the gun shop into the crisp New Hampshire night, a reporter asks Perry what he has to offer that other chief executives of big states lack. He almost passes on the question, but can’t resist.
“Look, we’re gonna have a lot of time to be laying out ... ,” he says, pausing briefly. “Fourteen years of operating the 13th-largest economy in the world. We’ll have time to lay our records out side by side.”
“Look and see. Check the job creation. I mean, check the record,” he continues. “That’s all we’re asking people to do. Jeb’s a good man. Scott Walker’s a good man. The great news for America is there’s some talent out there. There’s some good talent out there and we’ll sort this out.

Two questions: 1) Does Perry have enough time to win over the folk? 2) Would it matter?

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Perry pandering to jews   Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:38 am

wag wrote:

Two questions: 1) Does Perry have enough time to win over the folk? 2) Would it matter?

If winning over the folk won't matter, then a genuine candidate might as well not even bother running, right? If the folk actually will count in the election (read: Votescam), then the folk are Perry's only chance. Because he's not going to get it from the media, that seems pretty clear - they seem to be constantly hovering an axe above his head every step of the way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Perry pandering to jews   Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:15 am

This is interesting -- the right side of Perry

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Perry pandering to jews   Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:19 am

I've heard that there is new technology that should make voting tamper-proof (but probably is not being used with voting machines), because if any form of tampering occurs, it is auto-recorded as a 'ping' of sorts (I think it's used with digital currency like Bitcoin). OldTimes - you know anything about this?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Perry pandering to jews   Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:41 am

I don't know at all how it works, but probably the officials at the local block level would only see voting in that block at the most, and nothing about the surrounding blocks.  At the higher level (behind the proverbial curtain where the fix is made), the blocks are seen in total, and totals reported for county-wide results.  Nobody outside that room would know if the tallies are true or not.  Being that they say Obama garnered 66M votes last election, what do you think?

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Perry pandering to jews   Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:56 am

wag wrote:
I don't know at all how it works, but probably the officials at the local block level would only see voting in that block at the most, and nothing about the surrounding blocks.  At the higher level (behind the proverbial curtain where the fix is made), the blocks are seen in total, and totals reported for county-wide results.  Nobody outside that room would know if the tallies are true or not.  Being that they say Obama garnered 66M votes last election, what do you think?

I wish I could say that I have a shred of faith in the process, but I don't. Regardless of that, I'm still interested in the election, because it is a 'rough' reflection on where America is at on a conscious, albeit surface level -- like all things in the jew-monopolized mainstream, you have to filter.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perry pandering to jews   

Back to top Go down

Perry pandering to jews
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1