Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Walking While White-Girl & Boy Savaged-Negroes Go Full Retard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Walking While White-Girl & Boy Savaged-Negroes Go Full Retard   Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:03 pm

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b10_1426395873

(If mod wishes to embed please do so, I didnt see a livelink embed icon.)

4 yr old boy with his sister walking through a park. Daily occurrence.
This was in Indianapolis.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Walking While White-Girl & Boy Savaged-Negroes Go Full Retard   Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:29 pm

Thank you jews for that.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Walking While White-Girl & Boy Savaged-Negroes Go Full Retard   Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:34 pm

https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/violent-black-woman-savagely-attacks-a-young-girl-and-her-little-brother.21154/

Apparently there were no charges!  https://www.facebook.com/shania.bryant.750

amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: Walking While White-Girl & Boy Savaged-Negroes Go Full Retard   Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:26 pm

The ratchet has no where to hide with all online attention she drew. CNN's on standby for the reaction.

A black man's thoughts on black girl attacking little boy
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4a7_1426450647#heWsvIum3Sxg5OV0.99

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Walking While White-Girl & Boy Savaged-Negroes Go Full Retard   Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:41 pm

Jews were the 1600 slave traders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Walking While White-Girl & Boy Savaged-Negroes Go Full Retard   Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:17 am

Shouldn't this have been in the headlines.  Were the victim jewish, it would be like 9-11 meets the holocaust.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Walking While White-Girl & Boy Savaged-Negroes Go Full Retard   Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:28 am

wag wrote:
Shouldn't this have been in the headlines.  Were the victim jewish, it would be like 9-11 meets the holocaust.

I honestly think if the victims were jewish, and that was an overt part of the story, a lot of people would just sort of shrug their shoulders. The media couldn't run with it no matter how hard they'd try.

But if the victims were black, in a white neighborhood, jew courts would throw the book at the perps, and it would be in every major newspaper and nightly news for a month or two. But what whites would even pull such crap, even the dumbest ones.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Walking While White-Girl & Boy Savaged-Negroes Go Full Retard   Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:14 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
wag wrote:

I honestly think if the victims were jewish, and that was an overt part of the story, a lot of people would just sort of shrug their shoulders. The media couldn't run with it no matter how hard they'd try.

But if the victims were black, in a white neighborhood, jew courts would throw the book at the perps, and it would be in every major newspaper and nightly news for a month or two. But what whites would even pull such crap, even the dumbest ones.

As we come to know, most cases where jews are victims are fabrications.  But there was the Crown Heights incident where a jew was killed by blacks, got tons of press, got Guiliani elected via his tough talk.

But here, all we will get (if anything) is, "can't we all just get along" baloney by the black civic leaders, with jews looking on and police everywhere to protect the aforementioned.

What if the girl had a concealed weapon?

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Walking While White-Girl & Boy Savaged-Negroes Go Full Retard   Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:36 pm

wag wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

As we come to know, most cases where jews are victims are fabrications.  But there was the Crown Heights incident where a jew was killed by blacks, got tons of press, got Guiliani elected via his tough talk.

But here, all we will get (if anything) is, "can't we all just get along" baloney by the black civic leaders, with jews looking on and police everywhere to protect the aforementioned.

What if the girl had a concealed weapon?

I think jews are collectively struggling with seeing a strong ideological pay-out to their neverending narrative of victimhood, so they are throwing in more effort than previously to pit other races against each other instead. A friend of mine, who is not even very jew wise once said "only jews care about jewish stuff".

Concealed weapon? Well, that would mean someone smart, and this girl wasn't smart, being where she was, unfortunately. But on the topic of concealed-carry, I think it should be as easy and common as getting a driver's license.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Walking While White-Girl & Boy Savaged-Negroes Go Full Retard   Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:22 am

Were somebody in her shoes to have pulled a gun, could it be fired with impunity?  You're being attacked in numbers, you don't know why or what they intend.  Would be interesting.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking While White-Girl & Boy Savaged-Negroes Go Full Retard   

Back to top Go down

Walking While White-Girl & Boy Savaged-Negroes Go Full Retard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1