Share | 

Jew torches his family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Jew torches his family   Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:22 am

Seven children die in Brooklyn house fire
http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_27761597/seven-children-die-brooklyn-house-fire

The Associated Press
Posted: 03/22/2015 12:01:00 AM MDT

NEW YORK — Seven siblings from an Orthodox Jewish family were killed early Saturday when a fire tore through their two-story Brooklyn home after they had gone to bed, a tragedy that authorities think was caused by a malfunctioning hot plate left on during the Sabbath.

The blaze took the lives of three girls and four boys — ages 5 to 16 — and left their mother and another child in critical condition. Fire officials said the flames would have prevented the mother, who escaped out a window, from trying to rescue her children.

"This is an unbelievable tragedy," said Mayor Bill de Blasio after touring the charred residence. "Every New Yorker is feeling this pain right now."

Fire Commissioner Daniel Nigro called it the city's worst fatal fire in recent memory.

"It's a tragedy for this family. It's a tragedy for this community. It's a tragedy for the city," he said.

Fire investigators think a hot plate on a kitchen counter ignited flames that raced up the stairs, Nigro said.

Many religious Jews do not use electricity on the Sabbath, along with refraining from work and observing other prohibitions meant to keep the day holy. As a result, some families might leave them on so they are usable without violating religious laws or traditions.

The fire broke out after midnight while the children were asleep inside the home in Midwood, a leafy section of Brooklyn known for its low crime and large Orthodox Jewish population.
Advertisement

Firefighters arrived less than four minutes after receiving the call to find the mother, badly burned and distraught, outside and pleading for help. When they broke the door, they encountered a hopeless situation — a raging fire that had spread through the kitchen, dining room, common hall, stairway leading upstairs and the rear bedrooms.

After making their way through intense smoke and heat, firefighters found the young victims motionless in three of the four bedrooms in the home, officials said.

"It's difficult to find one child in a room during a search," Nigro said. "To find a houseful of seven children that can't be revived. ... "

Police officials identified the victims as members of the Sassoon family: three girls — 16-year-old Eliane, 11-year-old Rivkah and 6-year-old Sara — and four boys — 12-year-old David, 10-year-old Yeshua, 8-year-old Moshe and 5-year-old Yaakob.

Nigro said authorities think the father was away at a conference at the time of the fire. Neither his name nor those of the survivors were released.

Fire investigators found a smoke detector in the basement of the home. But none were found elsewhere in the house, Nigro said, adding, "To hear a smoke detector two floors below is asking a lot."

Many neighbors who spoke to reporters declined to give their names but expressed great sadness. The last residential blaze with a similar death toll happened in 2007, when eight children and an adult were killed in a fire in a 100-year-old building in the Bronx where several African immigrant families lived. Fire officials said an overheated space heater cord sparked that blaze.

No doubt there will be a large insurance payout, but unfortunately for the husband the wife made it out alive....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jew torches his family   Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:45 am

Fires are a mitzvah for Judens

The 1913 Shirtwaist factory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jew torches his family   Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:10 am

How many tens of thousands of German and Japanese women and children died that way?

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jew torches his family   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:01 am

amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: Jew torches his family   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:05 am

Grief-stricken Brooklyn father: My children ‘had faces of angels’

(JTA) — The Brooklyn father who lost seven of his eight children in a home fire called his kids “a sacrifice” to the community.

Gabriel Sassoon sobbed as he tried to recite the names of his late children — saying they were “angels” — during a eulogy Sunday at a Jewish funeral home in the heavily Orthodox Jewish Borough Park section of Brooklyn, the New York Post reported.

“They all had faces of angels. Hashem [God] knows how much I love them,” Sassoon said, according to the Post.

He was out of town at a religious conference when the fire consumed his home shortly after midnight Saturday. Officials have blamed an unattended hot plate warming Shabbat meals as the cause.

His wife, Gayle, and one of his daughters, Tziporah, 15, both escaped the blaze by leaping from the house but are fighting for their lives in the hospital. They are unaware of the seven deaths.

About 1,000 people lined the street outside the Shomrei Hadas funeral home for the service, according to the Post. Inside, an overflowing crowd of mourners wailed for the lost children, who ranged in age from 5 to 16.
The bodies were expected to be flown to Israel for burial in Jerusalem.
They were a burnt offering,” Sassoon said of his children. “I lost everything in the fire. Seven pure sheep. Those are my seven children.”
Gayle Sassoon reportedly had planned to take the children out of town for the weekend — to her parents’ home in southern New Jersey — but stayed home because of a snowstorm that hit the New York area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jew torches his family   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:05 am

Seems like there wasn't much of a fire after all. Seven coffins flown to Israel.  What is the message?

Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Jew torches his family   Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:38 pm

wag wrote:
Seems like there wasn't much of a fire after all. Seven coffins flown to Israel.  What is the message?

This story was front page news. Even though Wall Street Journal is totally Zio-dominated, a house fire is NOT a story they'd normally even mention. The real message is that Chosen life has great value, while goy life does not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jew torches his family   Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Wulfgar wrote:
wag wrote:

This story was front page news. Even though Wall Street Journal is totally Zio-dominated, a house fire is NOT a story they'd normally even mention. The real message is that Chosen life has great value, while goy life does not.

I noticed that, it was front-page nationwide news for more than a day. But it definitely seems quite fishy. I'm surprised there wasn't an analysis already posted here, so I posted the story.

I don't think the kids are alive and in Israel. Jews might value jew lives 1000x over gentile lives but they still have been known to eat their young. Most likely explanation is it was a killing, and the JMSM wouldn't mention something like the bodies all found in one room at the heart of the fire, but that's what it looks like.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jew torches his family   Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:44 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Wulfgar wrote:
This story was front page news.  Even though Wall Street Journal is totally Zio-dominated, a house fire is NOT a story they'd normally even mention.  The real message is that Chosen life has great value, while goy life does not.

I noticed that, it was front-page nationwide news for more than a day.  But it definitely seems quite fishy.  I'm surprised there wasn't an analysis already posted here, so I posted the story.

I don't think the kids are alive and in Israel.  Jews might value jew lives 1000x over gentile lives but they still have been known to eat their young.  Most likely explanation is it was a killing, and the JMSM wouldn't mention something like the bodies all found in one room at the heart of the fire, but that's what it looks like.

Roman Polanski was also 'away' when Sharon Tate and her baby were murdered. Maybe the family was meant to be 'sacrificed' all at once?

Story goes:

For Orthodox Jewish families, the hours from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday are sacred. It’s the Sabbath — a time to obey God’s word and refrain from work to keep the day holy. Because some will not switch on electricity or light a flame during Shabbat, hotplates are an alternative to keep food warm.

But the appliance proved deadly for one Orthodox Jewish family when, in the wee hours on Saturday morning, a faulty one caught fire and sent flames crawling upstairs into the children’s bedrooms in Midwood, a tree-lined neighborhood in Brooklyn. Gayle Sassoon could hear her children crying, but the blaze kept her away. A teenage daughter jumped from an upstairs window, breaking bones when she hit the ground. When Sassoon could not save the others, she jumped, too.

Both Sassoon and her daughter were taken to the hospital and listed in critical condition, suffering burns and smoke inhalation. Her seven other children — four boys and three girls ranging in age from 5 to 16 — never made it out. The children’s father, Gabriel Sassoon, was at a spiritual retreat in Manhattan. He came home to a burned-out brick house and prepared to bury his seven children who died in it.
  [...]

The Sassoons moved from Israel to Brooklyn about two years ago because Gayle Sassoon wanted to be near family, a neighbor told the New York Times. They moved into the 90-year-old house in which she grew up.

Just after midnight on Saturday, the hotplate in the kitchen started malfunctioning and set the house ablaze.

“I heard a child yelling, ‘Mommy! Mommy, help me!’ ” neighbor Andrew Rosenblatt told reporters, according to the New York Post. Others said Gayle Sassoon pleaded: “My kids are in there! Get them out! Get them out!”

“The mother would have had to go into the fire to get to the back bedrooms, so I think she valiantly tried, although she was badly burned, to get out and get help,” Fire Commissioner Daniel Nigro told reporters. “She was very brave.”

Within minutes, firefighters were on the scene. It took more than 100 of them to control the fire. Afterward, they found only one working smoke detector — in the basement. WABC-TV reported the smoke may not have triggered it since the flames shot up to the second floor so quickly.
   Suspect    [...]

Police identified the victims as Eliane Sassoon, 16; David, 12; Rivkah, 11; Yeshua, 10; Moshe, 8; Sara, 6; and Yaakov, 5. The 15-year-old daughter who survived has been identified as Tziporah, also reported as Siporah.   [...]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/03/23/brooklyn-fire-that-killed-7-children-highlights-dangers-of-a-sabbath-practice/

Last edited by FrontierJustice on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jew torches his family   Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:56 pm

http://murdersofaugust69.freeforums.net/thread/502/roman-polanski-returns-home-nightmare

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Jew torches his family   Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:13 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Wulfgar wrote:

This story was front page news.  Even though Wall Street Journal is totally Zio-dominated, a house fire is NOT a story they'd normally even mention.  The real message is that Chosen life has great value, while goy life does not.

I noticed that, it was front-page nationwide news for more than a day.  But it definitely seems quite fishy.  I'm surprised there wasn't an analysis already posted here, so I posted the story.

I don't think the kids are alive and in Israel.  Jews might value jew lives 1000x over gentile lives but they still have been known to eat their young.  Most likely explanation is it was a killing, and the JMSM wouldn't mention something like the bodies all found in one room at the heart of the fire, but that's what it looks like.

Hadn't really thought enough about the story to consider that possibility, but that could be the case. The only issue is why they'd bring the story beyond NYC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jew torches his family   Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:44 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:

I nominate the guy at the upper right for a shammy award.

Blackveil
Brisket

PostSubject: Re: Jew torches his family   Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:29 am

wag wrote:

I wondered about this story. At first, I took it as read - fatal house fires are a known hazard. But when I read the father's weird comments about "sacrifice" I became suspicious. And I also found the dispatch of the seven children to be buried in Israel, rather melodramatic.

I hope that someone is checking on the father's whereabouts. It is highly unusual, in that community, for a family man to be absent during the Sabbath. What is this "spiritual retreat"?

The burnt Holocaust is a Biblical notion about sacrifice. It resurfaces in some Kabbalistic thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jew torches his family   Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:19 am

wag wrote:

I nominate the guy at the upper right for a shammy award.

You mean this guy? I second that.

Last edited by FrontierJustice on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jew torches his family   Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:02 am

You almost get the impression that they are capable of having emotions..
Those drama classes sure pay off.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jew torches his family   

Back to top Go down

Jew torches his family
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1