View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Lubitz = J EW   Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:33 pm

wag wrote:
WaltD wrote:

His X Lover, as reported by the Jerusalem Post, doesnt state anything but the complete opposite of your post. Though he was likely bi sexual.

Not sure if you're supporting me by this or not.  If not, really dude?  Where's the photo of this chick?  Does she even exist?

Not sure?
I made it clear as day. Hell no I dont support you, I think youre a shill and disinfo.

Photo of an x girlfriend of the deceased?  Really? How about do your own homework.
By all accounts, the story is legit, as she opts out of the limelight.
THEY are protecting HIM as a J EW.

Quote :
Meanwhile Bild, the German newspaper, reported that "Lubitz had a serious relationship crisis with his girlfriend before the disaster and the resulting heartbreak is thought to have led to this.

A former girlfriend of Andreas Lubitz, an air stewardess named as Maria W, 26, claimed on Saturday that Lubitz feared his illness would prevent him fulfilling his lifelong ambition of becoming a long haul pilot.

She told the German newspaper Bild: "He did it because he realised that because of his health problems his big dream of a job with Lufthansa; a job as captain and as a long haul pilot was as good as impossible."

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../andreas-lubitz-germanwings-crash_n_6960804. html‎
4 days ago ... ... plane in the French Alps told his girlfriend he was in psychiatric treatment, and  ... paper gave the fictional name of Maria W. to protect her identity, told Bild. ... A  member of Lubitz's flying club in Montabaur, Dieter Wagner

www.wsj.com/.../germanwings-co-pilot-named-as-andreas-lubitz- 1427370009
5 days ago ... A photo taken from Facebook shows Andreas Lubitz, the co-pilot of the  Germanwings ... fall at a club barbecue that the co-pilot attended with his girlfriend. ... who declined to give his name, said he had known Mr. Lubitz

Are YOU still denying the Lubitz was a J EW?
Yes or No

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Lubitz = J EW   Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:50 pm

Media dogs barking way too much, indicates deflection or coverup.  Criminal investigations playing out in the public venue?  The story is more jewy than Lubitz.  

The big question is why the media has not broached the possibility of electronic hijack or Stuxnet?

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Lubitz = J EW   Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:53 pm

wag wrote:
Media dogs barking way too much, indicates deflection or coverup.  Criminal investigations playing out in the public venue?  The story is more jewy than Lubitz.  
The big question is why the media has not broached the possibility of electronic hijack or Stuxnet?

The ONLY thing the media dogs Arent barking at is Lubitz being a J EW!!
You wont call it what it is.
Theyll call him a muslim convert, a German Nazi, a Serb, a Protestant.
Anything but what he is and that is a J EW.
NOW You say the story is Jewry, when youre called on it? Youre pathetic.
Wanted photos of a girl(Friend) he banged, as if she is even relevant....anyways.

Quote :
Here is a supposed pic of Kathrin Goldbach, Lubitz’s former girlfriend.
http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/tv/kathrin-goldbach-germanwings-co-pilot-andreas-lubitz-girlfriend/ <——- I say "supposed" because its a tabloid looking source and this picture was originally only found on facebook and no official MSM has confirmed this.

I suppose Goldbach isnt J EWWY either, Wag??
I used to like this site. Lately, its gone full retard.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Lubitz = J EW   Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm

WaltD wrote:
wag wrote:

The ONLY thing the media dogs Arent barking at is Lubitz being a J EW!!
You wont call it what it is.
Theyll call him a muslim convert, a German Nazi, a Serb, a Protestant.
Anything but what he is and that is a J EW.
NOW You say the story is Jewry, when youre called on it? Youre pathetic.
Wanted photos of a girl(Friend) he banged, as if she is even relevant....anyways.

Quote :
Here is a supposed pic of Kathrin Goldbach, Lubitz’s former girlfriend.
http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/tv/kathrin-goldbach-germanwings-co-pilot-andreas-lubitz-girlfriend/ <——- I say "supposed" because its a tabloid looking source and this picture was originally only found on facebook and no official MSM has confirmed this.

I suppose Goldbach isnt J EWWY either, Wag??
I used to like this site. Lately, its gone full retard.

I don't see how jews get hurt even if he were a devout jew.  They already say he was crazy.  People don't care about that.  No, put your thinking cap on, this is a strategic move.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Lubitz = J EW   Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:26 am

Who cares about Lubitz. The main issue is Israel orchestrated the crash. The Flight Computer/autopilot controls everything. To control it from the ground is simple. Right now you can control a car through a GPS/GSM phone (the phone dials relays that shuts the ignition off, rolls down windows, - anything electrical). Same Same for your house.

Just vent the plane with a gas, and then fly it into a mountain. Look at the 3 Malaysian jets. The WTC jets were on autopilot. The simple fact is that german-air now looks like a nuttier. Who wins? Whose profile is this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Lubitz = J EW   Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:39 am

So we have a homosexual jew with mental issues , longduring psychiatric treatment, a lot of dead people,  among them many German school children.

Basically there's is no difference between this and american school shootings like columbine and Breivik shooting Norwegian kids. The only difference is the way this bloodsacrifice is executed.

Jew. jewish shrink, dead white kids..

So who is the shrink, what meds were prescribed, where's the passenger list.

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Lubitz = J EW   Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:33 am

Jacob Gold wrote:
Just vent the plane with a gas, and then fly it into a mountain. Look at the 3 Malaysian jets. The WTC jets were on autopilot. The simple fact is that german-air now looks like a nuttier. Who wins? Whose profile is this?

Very plausible, but why crash a $200m jet when you can execute all the goyim and steal it instead?
Like what probably happened with at least some of the Malaysian jets.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Lubitz = J EW   Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:32 am

OldTimes wrote:
Jacob Gold wrote:

Very plausible, but why crash a $200m jet when you can execute all the goyim and steal it instead?

I bet somebody has the video of the actual crash.  Might show up in a future blockbuster movie.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Lubitz = J EW   Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:12 am

Jacob Gold wrote:
but why crash a $200m jet when you can execute all the goyim and steal it instead?

Perhaps  china will soon present it's own airbus.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Lubitz = J EW   Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:45 pm

The last thing the heebs want is a jewish pilot on meds flying a jet into a mountain. What judens want is Germans, or arabs, or airbus, or a stock scam, or something like that. I think it was engineered, and not an accident. I go with Wag on a "Remote control" crash. Maybe a prototype for something to come?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Lubitz = J EW   Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:13 pm

wag wrote:

I bet somebody has the video of the actual crash.  Might show up in a future blockbuster movie.

Jets had "dash cams" that can stream live to the cloud, or connect to a black box. These are $100 items for the top of the line = "gopro"

http://gopro.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Lubitz = J EW   Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:53 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
wag wrote:

Jets had "dash cams" that can stream live to the cloud, or connect to a black box. These are $100 items for the top of the line = "gopro"

http://gopro.com/

When a disaster investigation such as this plays out in the jew media, you know gov'ts serve jew media.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lubitz = J EW   

Back to top Go down

Lubitz = J EW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laconics Round Table :: Laconics Round Table-
Jump to: