Share | 

Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:13 pm

The jewess killed another jewess

"Finished!" Knox's lawyer Carlo Dalla Vedova exulted after the decision was read out late Friday. "It couldn't be better than this."

In a rare decision, the supreme Court of Cassation overturned last year's convictions by a Florence appeals court and declined to order another trial. The judges declared that the two did not commit the crime, a stronger exoneration than merely finding that there wasn't enough evidence to convict.

In a statement issued from her home in Seattle, Knox said she was "relieved and grateful" for the decision.

"The knowledge of my innocence has given me strength in the darkest times of this ordeal," she said, thanking her supporters for believing in her.

Experts have said such a complete exoneration is unusual for the high court, which could have upheld the conviction or ordered a new trial as it did in 2011 when the case first came up to its review on appeal.

The justices' reasoning will be released within 90 days.

The decision ends the long legal battle waged by Knox and Italian co-defendant Raffaele Sollecito to clear their names in the death of British student Meredith Kercher, after they spent nearly four years in prison immediately after the murder only to be freed when they were first acquitted in 2011.

The case aroused strong interest in three countries for its explosive mix of young love, murder and flip-flop decisions by Italian courts.

Across the Atlantic, a spontaneous shout of joy erupted from inside the Seattle home of Knox's mother as the verdict was announced. Several relatives and supporters filtered into the back yard, where they hugged and cheered.

Dalla Vedova said he called Knox to tell her the news, but said she couldn't speak through her tears.

Kercher, 21, was found dead Nov. 2, 2007, in the apartment that she shared with Knox and two other students. Her throat was slashed and she had been sexually assaulted.

The Kercher family attorney, Francesco Maresca, was clearly disappointed by the decision.

"I think that it's a defeat for the Italian justice system," he said.

Kercher's mother, Arline Kercher, told Britain's Press Association news agency that she was "a bit surprised and very shocked."

Knox and Sollecito were arrested a few days later after Kercher's death. Eventually another man, Rudy Guede from Ivory Coast, was arrested, tried and convicted of the murder in a separate trial and is serving a 16-year sentence.

The couple maintained their innocence, insisting that they had spent the evening together at Sollecito's place watching a movie, smoking marijuana and making love.

Knox and Sollecito were initially convicted by a Perugia court in 2009, then acquitted and freed in 2011, and then convicted again in 2014 in Florence after the Cassation court overturned the acquittals and ordered a new appeals trial.

That Florence appeals conviction was overturned Friday.

Amanda Knox's lawyer Carlo Dalla Vedova arrives …
Amanda Knox's lawyer Carlo Dalla Vedova arrives at the Italy's highest court building, in Ro …

Knox had been convicted of slander for having falsely accused a Congolese man of the murder. That conviction was upheld by the high court Friday, but Knox has already served the three-year sentence in prison.

Sollecito's lawyer, Luca Maori, called him with the good news from the steps of the courthouse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:22 pm

The back strap of the bra had multiple traces of DNA belonging to Guede.[63] According to the prosecution's reconstruction, Knox had attacked Kercher in her bedroom, repeatedly banged her head against a wall, forcefully held her face and tried to strangle her.[64] Guede, Knox and Sollecito had removed Kercher's jeans, and held her on her hands and knees while Guede had sexually abused her. Knox had cut Kercher with a knife before inflicting the fatal stab wound; then faked a burglary.[65]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:13 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:

The back strap of the bra had multiple traces of DNA belonging to Guede.[63] According to the prosecution's reconstruction, Knox had attacked Kercher in her bedroom, repeatedly banged her head against a wall, forcefully held her face and tried to strangle her.[64] Guede, Knox and Sollecito had removed Kercher's jeans, and held her on her hands and knees while Guede had sexually abused her. Knox had cut Kercher with a knife before inflicting the fatal stab wound; then faked a burglary.[65]

Occums razor says the black accidently slit her throat during sex.  The jewish parents wouldn't have the story.

Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:16 pm

So, supposedly Amanda Knox is another Jew, based on, well, nothing, except a photo of Sarah Silverman. (Kircher might will have been, but no matter.) Yet, the good Rev. Jacob Judicial and his loyal flock (ie. Eye Believe) say squat about the cultural Marxism from Hymie Maher and Jon Stewart Leibowitz. We have to be vigilant about Rivero, Makow and Jew Watch though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:46 pm

Wulfgar wrote:
and his loyal flock (ie. Eye Believe) say squat

Lately nary a peep.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:11 pm

I doubt this guy is Jewish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:01 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:

Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:07 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:

Yeah, he's really Scottish. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:10 pm

wag wrote:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/11/jewmentia-jewish-bill-maher-cant-figure-out-why-people-think-hes-jewish/

Quote :
Jewmentia: Jewish Bill Maher can’t figure out why people think he’s Jewish

Quote :
I waited for Maher to say something along the lines of, “I mean my mother’s Jewish but I wasn’t raised Jewish.” Because, though he was, indeed raised Catholic, his mother, Julie Berman, was born and raised Jewish. But Maher didn’t mention any of that.

His mother was a Jew, which make him a Jew.  Who the frick cares if he was "raised" Catholic?

Quote :
One of the benefits of being a Jew is that I can say the following without being labeled an anti-Semite (though I am often labeled a self-loathing Jew): Bill, you look and sound Jewy. The way you move your hands, “Jewsticulate,” especially  when they’re up by your face– Jewy. The nose–Jewy. By all means, identify however you want. But why the how-silly laugh that your nose is taken for Jewish? It is Jewish. Your mother’s Jewish background doesn’t define you. But your mother’s Jewish nose. like it or not, is with you for life. Unless, of course, you go through that Jewish rite of passage that is rhinoplasty, AKA a nose job. Though I’m in no way considering that you do that because I love the schnoz. And you should, too. Embrace the schnoz!

Add in the cultural Marxism, the obsession with Christians/Muslims being "extremists" but never Jews, the Israel first posturing and basically the fact that he's got on untouchable show on HBO.  Hmmm, seems strange that people might reach that conclusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:40 pm

I put the number of jews in america at 15 million. In the 1939 census there was an 'admitted' 5.1 mill heebs, and back then people had a revulsion towards them. At the minimum the crypto population was 5 mill in 1939 (So a total of 10 mill)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
I put the number of jews in america at 15 million. In the 1939 census there was an 'admitted' 5.1 mill heebs, and back then people had a revulsion towards them. At the minimum the crypto population was 5 mill in 1939 (So a total of 10 mill)

Only 15 million?  Really, it's more like 50 million Jews.  Then another 100 million cryptos.  They're everywhere you turn.  Then you have the West Palm Beach Police Force harassing the good Rev. Jacob Judicial... and with no web hosts available.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:51 pm

Wulfgar wrote:
Jacob Gold wrote:

Only 15 million?  Really, it's more like 50 million Jews.  Then another 100 million cryptos.  They're everywhere you turn.  Then you have the West Palm Beach Police Force harassing the good Rev. Jacob Judicial... and with no web hosts available.

There's about 320M people in the US, includes all races.  I'd put jews/cryptos (one race) at between 10-20%.

Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:30 pm

wag wrote:
There's about 320M people in the US, includes all races.  I'd put jews/cryptos (one race) at between 10-20%.

People get a distorted image, because of the media and Hollywood overemphasis. The highest concentrations of them are NY, LA, Miami, Chicago and maybe one of 2 other major cities. Their organizations take great care in knowing who's a Jew and where they're located for fund-raising.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:23 pm

Wulfgar wrote:
wag wrote:

People get a distorted image, because of the media and Hollywood overemphasis.  The highest concentrations of them are NY, LA, Miami, Chicago and maybe one of 2 other major cities.  Their organizations take great care in knowing who's a Jew and where they're located for fund-raising.  

What's the difference between a dime-a-dozen crypto and a dime-a-dozen fool who swallows all the BS?

Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:39 pm

wag wrote:
What's the difference between a dime-a-dozen crypto and a dime-a-dozen fool who swallows all the BS?

You're not bantering with somebody who exaggerates the number of cryptos, but to answer your question, here's a comparison:

Madeline Albright knew full well that her family had left central/eastern Europe.  She's began the so-called "neo-con" plans for Iraq.  Then, she feigned surprise at the "revalation" of her Jewish ancestry.  

Sarah Palin apparently had some Jewish grandparent or great-grandparent.  Totally insignificant as to not matter.  (Doubt that very many Jews would accept her as part of the tribe.  Indeed, she was an easy target for Hymie Maher.)  What does matter is her Christian Zionist background.  

So, Albright is the dime a dozen crypto.  Palin is the dime a dozen fool, who swallows all the BS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:52 am

I doubt Palin would be who she is were she not a crypto.  She's a tool just like Bachmann, Cruz, Biden, etc., etc.  A smidgeon of jew blood opens doors.  But as for dime-a-dozen fools, I was mainly referring to legitimate goy who support these tools, not knowing they are tools, and not understanding the jewish divide/control tactics that put these tools into place.  Within the broad groups of (say) Tea Party fanatics, lowest-level cryptos stand side-by-side with goy fools, both fairly equal in status.  Only difference is a fool can wake up (not likely) but a crypto will always just a crypto (unless they "discover" they are jewish).

Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:19 pm

wag wrote:
I doubt Palin would be who she is were she not a crypto.  She's a tool just like Bachmann, Cruz, Biden, etc., etc.  A smidgeon of jew blood opens doors.  But as for dime-a-dozen fools, I was mainly referring to legitimate goy who support these tools, not knowing they are tools, and not understanding the jewish divide/control tactics that put these tools into place.  Within the broad groups of (say) Tea Party fanatics, lowest-level cryptos stand side-by-side with goy fools, both fairly equal in status.  Only difference is a fool can wake up (not likely) but a crypto will always just a crypto (unless they "discover" they are jewish).

Palin got to where she was because of being a useful idiot to deliver Christian Zionist votes. AIPAC & Tel Aviv couldn't care less if she has a distant Jew relative or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:59 pm

Wulfgar wrote:
wag wrote:

Palin got to where she was because of being a useful idiot to deliver Christian Zionist votes.  AIPAC & Tel Aviv couldn't care less if she has a distant Jew relative or not.  

Jews would never a trust a pure goy without strings all over him/her, and Palin is no puppet like that.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty   

Back to top Go down

Jewess 'Thrill Killer' found not-guilty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1