Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Wed May 06, 2015 10:51 am

Vidarr wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

Respectfully,

Laconics is not Freedom Portal

I Agree but i just want to make sure it doesn't suffer the same fate with this short reminder about Wulfgar ( and Dominique.) to refresh everybodies memory.

a slow acting poison is still a poison.

FJ is right, a good point or general argument defeats a shill every time.  We have the luxury of being jew-wise collectively and thus able to begin our points with certain laconics-accepted premises.  Should somebody want to say jews aren't the problem (no, it's just politics!), that would need to be proved, as that is not a strong opening premise here.  But that's not to say that counter-arguments won't go anywhere; they will if they have the strength of logic and evidence.

amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Wed May 06, 2015 7:04 pm

Flier in Maryland Senate race alleges Jewish control of black pols
May 6, 2015 5:03pm
WASHINGTON (JTA) — A flier alleging Jewish control of black politicians was distributed at a budget meeting in a Maryland suburb of Washington.

The flier distributed Monday in Prince George’s County uses Photoshop to depict three Maryland Democrats in the U.S. Congress — Sen. Ben Cardin and Reps. Chris Van Hollen and Steny Hoyer — standing over two dogs bearing the faces of County Executive Rushern Baker and Montgomery County Executive Ike Leggett, both African-Americans.

Leggett and Baker, the equivalent of mayors in the populous Washington suburbs, have endorsed Van Hollen, who is facing Rep. Donna Edwards in a primary fight to succeed Sen. Barbara Mikulski, also a Democrat, who is retiring.

“Van Hollen will run against Donna Edwards and other African-American candidates chosen and financed by the Israel lobby for the purpose of splitting the African-American vote in the primaries,” the leaflet said. It accused Leggett and Baker of selling out Edwards “for a few doggy treats.”
It is not known who is behind the flier.

Van Hollen is close to the mainstream pro-Israel community. Edwards has been critical of Israel and has clashed with elements of the pro-Israel community. In her most recent race, Edwards was endorsed by J Street, a liberal pro-Israel group.

Both Edwards and Van Hollen condemned the flier.

“I am outraged and disgusted by the anti-Semitic hate speech in this flier,” Edwards said. “It has no business in our discourse, let alone American politics.”

Van Hollen’s campaign chairwoman, Yvette Lewis, called the flier “disgusting.”

“I know our voters won’t stand for it,” Lewis said. “This kind of hate has no place in the debate about the future of our state and our country.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Wed May 06, 2015 10:48 pm

When every politician in the nation at every level runs like pepper from jewish soap we know we're completely controlled.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Wed May 06, 2015 10:50 pm

Edwards denounced flier that attacks Van Hollen in U.S. Senate race

U.S. Reps. Donna Edwards and Chris Van Hollen
By Rachel Weiner May 5

U.S. Rep. Donna F. Edwards (D-Md.) has denounced a flier that was distributed at a public meeting in Prince George’s County on Monday and attacks U.S. Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.), her rival in the 2016 U.S. Senate race.

The flier calls Israel an “apartheid” state and accuses Van Hollen and U.S. Sen. Ben Cardin of supporting U.S. aid to Israel at the expense of funding for Maryland roads, schools and other infrastructure.

It also criticizes Prince George’s County Executive Rushern Baker III and Montgomery County Executive Isiah Leggett, both of whom have endorsed Van Hollen in the Senate race.

The flier accuses the “Israel lobby” of using Leggett and Baker, who are African American, to attack Edwards, who is also African American. It calls Van Hollen the “pro-Israel” candidate in the race — even though both he and Edwards describe themselves as strong supporters of Israel — and assails the Israeli government’s treatment of black Jews and African immigrants.

“I am outraged and disgusted by the anti-Semitic hate speech in this flier,” Edwards said in a statement. “It has no business in our discourse, let alone American politics.”

A top official in the Van Hollen campaign also disavowed the flier. “This is disgusting,” said Yvette Lewis, who is Van Hollen’s campaign chair and a former chair of the state Democratic party. “This kind of hate has no place in the debate about the future of our state and our country.”

While Edwards has faced scrutiny from some Maryland Jewish voters over her left-leaning record on Israel, she has consistently supported security funding for the country — exactly what the flier attacks Van Hollen for doing.

The flier depicts Baker and Leggett as dogs sitting at the feet of Van Hollen, Sen. Ben Cardin (D) and Rep. Steny Hoyer (D). “[T]hey sold out their community and Donna Edwards for a few doggy treats,” Van Hollen is depicted as saying.

The flier goes on to claim that African-American politicians like Baker and Leggett are being ordered to attack Edwards “to ensure Blacks don’t get political power in the Senate.”

Copies of the flier were distributed at a public hearing on the proposed county budget in Prince George’s on Monday night.

Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Sat May 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Vidarr wrote:

WHen people like you talk out of their ass , " wiff of truth" begets a whole different meaning.  

Quite the intellectual.

Quote :

where does that put you ? did you not accuse me multiple times of being a jew ? you even accused me of being a white nationalist stormfronter. i'd say consistency in your paranoia isn't your strongest trait.

You fit the profile.  If that wasn't part of your online activity, so what?  Then maybe you do realize that Stormfront, VNN and Overthrow were all run by Chosenites.  Willing to take your word for it that you avoided those sites.  It might well just be a popular user name.

Quote :
You also called me " easily the biggest asshole posting here"  lol!

Maybe it's because you were/still fit the profile.

Quote :

You can't derive credibility from being present somewhere. That's exactly why i would have you kicked out of here so that you can't abuse your presence here  as proof of credibility to fool others.

A few would remember from the LF days.  Then again, what does it really matter?

Quote :

Ah yes the " ignore button"  You kept nagging about that on FP too. Because you wanted to be able to ignore Jacob Gold, Eyebelieve and me. and here you here right on our tails.

You went from "trying to get us thrown out" to the ignore feature.  It is pretty common on message boards of all types.  So, not getting why it disturbs you. Other than (possibly) Jacob, were there any bannings? Besides, not sure where you're going. Rudi ran things his own way. We messaged a few times, but it was never about specific members.

Quote :
Suggesting we ignore you..  to Ignore you is the reason we went here and left you there.. But apparantly you missed us.. It's ok .. It's very good of you to face up to your abandonement issues.. feel free to talk about it and perhaps we can work on your trauma.. you can cry .. have a tissue..

You keep bringing up "we."  As in you and who else?  Then you keep trying to drag Jacob Gold into the discussion.  Whatever issues he had over there were just between Rudi and himself.  

When it came to your buddy EB, my callouts were pretty specific.  True, "cryptos around every corner" was his whole M.O.  Seems strange that you didn't want to address his fascination with Jon Stewart and (probably) Bill Maher too.  Yeah, more important things to deal with, like imagining some secret Jewish ancestry in Katy Perry's background....

Quote :
 BUt don't despair..  Freedom Portal is up again , you can go there and have the forum all for yourselves with taarna and rudi and not be bothered by us,   just like you wanted..

Only about 7 people were posting with any kind of regularity when it went down.  So, not sure why they even bothered to spend the time to bring it back up. Taarna wasn't even active.  

Quote :

for feelings to get hurt you actually need to be capable of feeling emotions, you don't have that do you ?

Not enough to take seriously your paranoia. Jew trolls were pretty blatant there, and this place isn't big enough for Hasbara to devote resources. Think about it.

Quote :
Oh it surely had to do with you..

That'd be interesting to learn the exact details then. What happened? You were offended and needed to find new cover?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Sat May 09, 2015 11:08 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
Respectfully,

Laconics is not Freedom Portal

Who here (and back when we were on FP) hasn't been singled out by some character or another at some random time or another? The best way to combat it (for those who are genuine) is to just keep posting and make one's posts count (start good topics, present hard-hitting info, expose the enemy). Ultimately, why else are we here? Shills (whoever they may be) can't stop anyone from doing that, they can't play any moderators here against anyone else, and disinfo can be countered by better info from any of us posters.

No one will ever have carte blanche to just sh*t on the forum, so don't worry about that. Some garbage comes and goes, but as long as we keep our own content strong, the garbage has little effect.

Sorry that you had to be dragged into the this, but also remember who provoked it here.  Searching the posting history has to be relatively easy.  However, isn't it also expected that you should take an impartial stance until being shown otherwise?  Have you witnessed any actions from my end about attempted manipulation of the mods?  What you're witnessing is somebody trying to settle an old score.  So what if I thought he was an a-hole and EB was a bozo?  That was the extent of it, no grand conspiracy to shut down internet freedom.  Were my previous posts here unwelcome (except by one malcontent) and outside the forum standards?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Sun May 10, 2015 2:36 am

Why is it always the "hot topics" that end up with pages and pages of intra-personal squabble?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Sun May 10, 2015 6:54 am

Wulfgar wrote:
blahblah

sorry kid.. just to out of curiosity i traced my family lineage last week . got back as far as 1630 and all of them Roman Catholic. Though in all honesty and to my surprise there appears to be a great great great grandfather that might have been a Roma Gypsy.. Nevertheless still Roman Catholic  and still more Aryan than you .. lol  The rest of the lineage is all white north european Roman Catholics.

So there... now you have something to kvetch about.

Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Sun May 10, 2015 9:27 am

Vidarr wrote:
Wulfgar wrote:
blahblah

sorry kid.. just to out of curiosity i traced my family lineage last week . got back as far as 1630 and all of them Roman Catholic. Though in all honesty and to my surprise there appears to be a great great great grandfather that might have been a Roma Gypsy.. Nevertheless still Roman Catholic  and still more Aryan than you .. lol  The rest of the lineage is all white north european Roman Catholics.

So there... now you have something to kvetch about.

You mean you found some extra time to visit geneology.com after searching 3 1/2 year old posts from FP? Congratulations.

Last edited by Wulfgar on Sun May 10, 2015 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Sun May 10, 2015 9:29 am

OldTimes wrote:
Why is it always the "hot topics" that end up with pages and pages of intra-personal squabble?

It's pretty clear who instigated it. If a mosquito tries to bite, I will swat it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Sun May 10, 2015 6:45 pm

Wulfgar since you claim to don't like jews and obviously don't like white people who take pride in their country and heritage ( you scoff them as nationalists ) and neither you like me.
Tell me what are you ? A negro ?

Wulfgar wrote:
It's pretty clear who instigated it. If a mosquito tries to bite, I will swat it.

Wulfgar wrote:
Yet, the good Rev. Jacob Judicial and his loyal flock (ie. Eye Believe) say squat about the cultural Marxism from Hymie Maher and Jon Stewart Leibowitz. We have to be vigilant about Rivero, Makow and Jew Watch though.

Wulfgar wrote:
Want another example? Well, a certain prominent poster (from the Freedom Portal days) here saw "cryptos" around every corner

Not even 60 posts in and you were already attacking the same members you went after on FP.

yet you want to talk about instigating ?

Wulfgar wrote:
You keep bringing up "we." As in you and who else?
let's talk about failing in your attempt to feign innocence.

That's the problem if your national IQ is only 93.. you can't find agents who are not this dumb.

Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Mon May 11, 2015 7:01 pm

Vidarr wrote:
Wulfgar since you claim to don't like jews and obviously don't like white people who take pride in their country and heritage ( you scoff them as nationalists ) and neither you like me.

Never mind my opinion.  Doubt anybody else here really gives a flip about your claims of being a 99% Aryan/1% gypsy.  Try accomplishing real things in real life.  Then you develop a sense of pride.  

Vidarr wrote:
Tell me what are you  ? A negro ?  

The negro in the avatar at FP & LF is Pacman Jones.  You've apparently been spending a lot of time searching.  It really didn't require that much effort.  This user name had only been used here, FP & LF.  So, if you encounter somebody else with it, t'is not me.    

Quote :
Yet, the good Rev. Jacob Judicial and his loyal flock (ie. Eye Believe) say squat about the cultural Marxism from Hymie Maher and Jon Stewart Leibowitz. We have to be vigilant about Rivero, Makow and Jew Watch though.

Reasonable question, no?  Nobody answered.  I let the matter drop.  Maybe a pic of Max Scherzer really is more important in the grand scheme.

Quote :
Want another example? Well, a certain prominent poster (from the Freedom Portal days) here saw "cryptos" around every corner

It states clearly in the rules, that attacks on other members isn't tolerated here.  Maybe that remark wasn't perceived as at attack?  Even if it can be construed that way, what does it matter to you?  Seriously, if you feel the to believe that Katy Perry's really a secret Jew, go join the growing club.  

Vidarr wrote:
let's talk about failing in your attempt to feign innocence. 

It doesn't appear to be anybody else's concern but your own.  Seriously, you haven't really dug up serious dirt.  Even the 3 year old posts from FP (remember, you were informed, this isn't FP) did not include comments of your own from the same period.  You wouldn't want to embarrass yourself, would you?

Vidarr wrote:
That's the problem if your national IQ is only 93.. you can't find agents who are not this dumb.

That's sliding down the Bell Curve.  First you had me as crypto.  Now you have me as black.  What's it going to be next time?  Illegal Mexican immigrant.  

Well, enough energy's been devoted to this from my end.  Surprised that this was allowed to go on for this long, but have your last word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Tue May 12, 2015 5:06 am

I'm going to invoke a pertinent quote from OLW from a couple years back:

"I don't want to chase folks away, but I envision this forum as a round table, where you make your point concisely (not preach to the choir), then others chime in and it goes around until it loses push. I think the forum has gotten like this and is showing signs of vibrancy. Thanks."

Let's try to keep it that way (more vibrant). Have a sense of being able to wrap it up if it comes to heated exchanges, and move on. Bring some fresh words, insight, and quality information to the forum. Don't lose your senses of humor and camaraderie for those who share it.

Those who can't, won't. Those who can, will.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Tue May 12, 2015 8:57 am

Vidarr wrote:

Perhaps think of most of us at Laconics as kind of 'mithridatists' by default, when it comes to that sort of poison.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithridatism

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Tue May 12, 2015 9:34 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
Vidarr wrote:

Perhaps think of most of us at Laconics as kind of 'mithridatists' by default, when it comes to that sort of poison.

Makes sense, interesting analogy.  It's also like needing to get out on the street regularly to get/stay street-wise.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Tue May 12, 2015 2:31 pm

wag wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:
Vidarr wrote:

Makes sense, interesting analogy.  It's also like needing to get out on the street regularly to get/stay street-wise.

You just have to, or you lose it. And we need it now more than ever.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
curiousity
Chitlins

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:34 am

Katy Perrys grandmother:

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:30 am

NigelForage wrote:
Katy Perrys grandmother:

Looks pure jew, the old one.  But who's surprised?

NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:32 pm

Yes. The photo is for the noobs.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?   

Back to top Go down

Jewish instigators behind Baltimore Riots?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3