Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 UFC Run By Epstein

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WaltD
Ribeye
avatar

Posts : 887
Join date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: UFC Run By Epstein   Sun May 10, 2015 9:20 pm



Lawrence Epstein runs the UFC for the Italian Fertitta Brothers..

He looks pretty harmless though for a J EW.

Im sure he's honorable and has the fighters best intentions with no agenda whatsoever.

_________________
'Jews had nothing to do with freemasonry and snaked into it as they do everything else.' -Mel Gibstein 11-9-13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3207
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: UFC Run By Epstein   Mon May 11, 2015 8:26 am



No way the Falafel Bros. could be Jews.



Your hero Dana Bill White likes to suck **cks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye
avatar

Posts : 887
Join date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: UFC Run By Epstein   Mon May 11, 2015 10:18 am

Bob Saget wrote:

No way the Falafel Bros. could be Jews.

Your hero Dana Bill White likes to suck **cks.

As if traitors and sellouts dont exist...

Youre a buffoon.
YOU actually think EVERY Italian that does business with a J EW or with J EWs IS a
J EW but YOU dont name the J EW running it, like Epstein, as I do.
Thats the irony and ridiculous nature of your posting.
Somehow That photo you posted sure is suspicious, looks just like a Seinfeld episode, clearly?  Not...
Ear lobes, other facial features are not J EW like at all. Front men for the Heeb.


Heres a newsflash, Bob.
Italians and J EWs lived near one another after arriving to Ellis Island in NY, In Brooklyn and other tenements.  
They werent 'close' but there was an unspoken live-and- let-live mentality amongst them, a mutual respect if one can call it that, though Catholic Sicilians and Italians were always distrustful and cynical of J EWs and their dubious nature.

Thats right from the horses mouth, ancestors in my own family and that of friends.
YOU on the other hand, wish to indict every single Italian and call them a J EW which is lunacy.

Italians and J EWs Used each other as partners to run rum, gambling establishments, unions, et al and the Italians usually often did the dirty work as the shabbos goy for the Heebs.
1/4 of the population of Sicily was Marrano , but YOU make believe that ALL of Sicily was Jewish.  Its hysterical, desperate and smells of an agenda.
Bottom line: Fertitta and White are a Front for Epstein and his Heebs in Media.

This isnt rocket science but Jewry 101.
Why you cant grasp it, leads to other questions about you and your motives...Cointel??

_________________
'Jews had nothing to do with freemasonry and snaked into it as they do everything else.' -Mel Gibstein 11-9-13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3207
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: UFC Run By Epstein   Mon May 11, 2015 5:26 pm



Yes I always leave out the Jews.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye
avatar

Posts : 887
Join date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: UFC Run By Epstein   Mon May 11, 2015 6:01 pm

I think I got it now, Bob.

There are NO traitors in our midst.
No Judases willing to sell out his fellow man to the J EW for his 30 pieces of Silver.

Everyone that does business with a J EW is actually and secretly a J EW and the J EW puppeteer behind the scenes may or may not be as culpable as the puppet.

Thats great. Thanks again.


_________________
'Jews had nothing to do with freemasonry and snaked into it as they do everything else.' -Mel Gibstein 11-9-13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone
avatar

Posts : 1814
Join date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: UFC Run By Epstein   Mon May 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Walt, why do you say 'J EW' instead of just 'jew'? I ask because when I read your posts, 'J EW' vibes/reads as sarcasm (perhaps not your intent, but still), sort of diminishes the effectiveness of your words. It's your call but I've always been curious, and wanted to point out how it vibes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: UFC Run By Epstein   Mon May 11, 2015 10:54 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
Walt, why do you say 'J EW' instead of just 'jew'? I ask because when I read your posts, 'J EW' vibes/reads as sarcasm (perhaps not your intent, but still), sort of diminishes the effectiveness of your words. It's your call but I've always been curious, and wanted to point out how it vibes.
I can't speak for Walt , but it could be either to avoid things like google search and/or legal problems because one can protect themselves with the possibility to deny having said the word jew..

Reverend Judicial also appeared dyslexic at times. But one different letter in a name and the person you actually are refering to can't sue you for slander because it's not their name. important move, if you don't want to get sued for every last penny you have.


_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone
avatar

Posts : 1814
Join date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: UFC Run By Epstein   Tue May 12, 2015 9:46 am

Vidarr wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:
Walt, why do you say 'J EW' instead of just 'jew'? I ask because when I read your posts, 'J EW' vibes/reads as sarcasm (perhaps not your intent, but still), sort of diminishes the effectiveness of your words. It's your call but I've always been curious, and wanted to point out how it vibes.

I can't speak for Walt , but it could be either to avoid things like google search and/or legal problems because one can protect themselves  with the possibility to deny having said the word jew..

Reverend Judicial also appeared dyslexic at times. But one different letter in a name and the person you actually are refering to can't sue you for slander because it's not their name. important move, if you don't want to get sued for every last penny you have.

I get what you mean. In regards to the google thing, I'd say having 'jew' being searchable (findable) in combination with related topics is sort of the point though, right? I also don't like the thought of changing who we are or how we sound when we write, out of fear. Should be the opposite.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone
avatar

Posts : 1814
Join date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: UFC Run By Epstein   Tue May 12, 2015 10:20 am

WaltD wrote:

Somehow That photo you posted sure is suspicious, looks just like a Seinfeld episode, clearly?  Not...
Ear lobes, other facial features are not J EW like at all.


I go by the nose and a certain look in the eyes, among other things in various combination (voice, mannerisms, interests/what they tend to get behind or represent etc), with a good track record of accuracy.

I've never been able to sign on with the earlobes thing because there are too many gentiles (particularly Northern European types) with 'attached' ears, and too many jews with 'detached' ears, so it seems that misidentification going that route is too easy. I'm skeptical of the theory's origins -- as far as I know, even the Germans didn't even go by the 'attached earlobe' classification.

For example, Lawrence Epstein has 'detached earlobes', though he does have the 'teacup handle' thing going on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye
avatar

Posts : 887
Join date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: UFC Run By Epstein   Tue May 12, 2015 12:43 pm

Vidarr wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:
Walt, why do you say 'J EW' instead of just 'jew'? I ask because when I read your posts, 'J EW' vibes/reads as sarcasm (perhaps not your intent, but still), sort of diminishes the effectiveness of your words. It's your call but I've always been curious, and wanted to point out how it vibes.

I can't speak for Walt , but it could be either to avoid things like google search and/or legal problems because one can protect themselves  with the possibility to deny having said the word jew..

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

I am many things, but I do not think I suffer dyslexia

_________________
'Jews had nothing to do with freemasonry and snaked into it as they do everything else.' -Mel Gibstein 11-9-13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8452
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: UFC Run By Epstein   Tue May 12, 2015 4:38 pm

Jews will laugh at you, ask where's your tinfoil hat.  No tricks work against the greatest tricksters.  Mature, plain talk is the way.

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8452
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: UFC Run By Epstein   Tue May 12, 2015 4:42 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:

I go by the nose and a certain look in the eyes, among other things

Sometimes it will be hard to tell at certain angles.  Jews know this, and thus the prominent cryptos will always be shown (by the media) at the angles that make them look less jewy.  A profile shot and where the camera is above them tend to show more jewiness than straight ahead or from a lower vantage point.

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: UFC Run By Epstein   

Back to top Go down
 
UFC Run By Epstein
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laconics Round Table :: Laconics Round Table-
Jump to: