wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 'Jorge' Zimmerstool in a shootout   Mon May 11, 2015 10:54 pm

Here's the shooter, oy vey.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: 'Jorge' Zimmerstool in a shootout   Mon May 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Matthew Apperson is a registered sex offender

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/TNSO001585/Matthew-Jeffery-Apperson.html

Offense/Statute:06/08/1995 Committing Lewd Act Upon A Minor

The media claims Apperson is the victim

I wonder what deal they offered him in exchange for killing Zimmy.

Walking up to zimmy's car and shooting through his window means zimmy was just in his car with his windows closed.. You can barely hear someone yell in a closed car so the accusations of zimmy making audible threats or being a direct lethal threat is ridiculous..

The jew Apperson is hunting zimmy down. The black masonic lodge wants zimmies blood and hired an external hitman

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: 'Jorge' Zimmerstool in a shootout   Tue May 12, 2015 12:49 pm

I wished he'd patrol my once nice upscale suburban neighborhood.

We now have multiple neighborhood watch signs on my street.
I moved here to get away from the sh*t downtown. When I heard gunshots from my previous nice upscale neighborhood during the infamous Cinti riots, and 130+ whites were attacked for driving while white downtown, I knew it was time to move my family.
Groundhog day 14 years later. Instant ghetto, just add blacks.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 'Jorge' Zimmerstool in a shootout   Tue May 12, 2015 1:13 pm

WaltD wrote:

I moved here to get away from the sh*t downtown.  When I heard gunshots from my previous nice upscale neighborhood during the infamous Cinti riots, and 130+ whites were attacked for driving while white downtown, I knew it was time to move my family.  
Groundhog day 14 years later.  Instant ghetto, just add blacks.

I always had a problem when reading about jewish blockbusting from people saying it was only about making money, by moving blacks into white neighborhoods (driving them out) temporarily to then somehow 'drive the blacks out' again to sell the property again -- to who? Whites again? Jews? That never made sense to me. After blacks have the neighborhoods there's nothing left to salvage. Do jews plan on turning Detroit or Baltimore into kosher paradises? No, this is about driving working whites out of cohesive, low-crime, affordable neighborhoods, and into either high-crime/non-cohesive, or unaffordable neighborhoods. It's about ripping Euro-American culture and communities apart and spreading them thin. Not all benefits to jews are purely monetary.

In other neighborhoods where whites lost their homes for financial reasons (the 'housing crisis'), jews made their money by turning once blue collar neighborhoods into jew collar neighborhoods.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: 'Jorge' Zimmerstool in a shootout   Tue May 12, 2015 3:36 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
WaltD wrote:

I moved here to get away from the sh*t downtown.  When I heard gunshots from my previous nice upscale neighborhood during the infamous Cinti riots, and 130+ whites were attacked for driving while white downtown, I knew it was time to move my family.  

I always had a problem when reading about jewish blockbusting from people saying it was only about making money, by moving blacks into white neighborhoods (driving them out) temporarily to then somehow 'drive the blacks out' again to sell the property again -- to who? Whites again? Jews? That never made sense to me. After blacks have the neighborhoods there's nothing left to salvage. Do jews plan on turning Detroit or Baltimore into kosher paradises? No, this is about driving working whites out of cohesive, low-crime, affordable neighborhoods, and into either high-crime/non-cohesive, or unaffordable neighborhoods. It's about ripping Euro-American culture and communities apart and spreading them thin. Not all benefits to jews are purely monetary.

In other neighborhoods where whites lost their homes for financial reasons (the 'housing crisis'), jews made their money by turning once blue collar neighborhoods into jew collar neighborhoods.

Yep
Im almost out of options here, theres nowhere TO Sprawl, perhaps an overpriced and overtaxed  gated community.   Or there is moving to Bluegrass country Kentucky-Dukes of Hazard style or Southern Ohio which aint much different.
Its very lovely there, though I predict mucho culture shock for my sophisticated and urbanized Italian esposa.  
Not sure she can handle barn smells, but we will see.  Living with negroes is not an option.  
Cincinnati is already 50% black. Detroit here we come...

'They' made Over the Rhine, a once proud German neighborhood and USAs largest beer producer,a ghetto- gentrified into one of Americas highest crime ghettos and now they are mobilizing these ferals on the community, mostly West Siders, but also up North my direction.
Our local library-1 county removed from Cincy, has armed Police. It looks like a UN building in Africa for God's sake. Whites are a minority there, My suburb was 95% black 10 years ago. Its now 80%. Section 8 all over.  Dot head Indians abound too, courtesy of P&G, brought to drive down wages for engineers and tech and vastly underqualified.
The affirmative action hire police chief says he has lowered Cincy crime, but all they did was open the lid to the canned sh*t and throw it to all over the suburbs and other locales in Cincy proper, spreading it around.  Thats negro/j ew crime fighting.

The former affirmative action hire Police Chief of Cincy  (Craig) took the job as the HNIC, for Detroits Chief of Police.
He was car jacked on his first day. True story.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 'Jorge' Zimmerstool in a shootout   Tue May 12, 2015 6:00 pm

Sounds like more jewish fairy tales .... If it were real true, there would be an arrest

Last edited by Jacob Gold on Tue May 12, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: 'Jorge' Zimmerstool in a shootout   Tue May 12, 2015 6:06 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
Sounds like more jewish fairy tales .... If it were real then there would be an arrest

A negro shot and killed a white in a Waffle House in Florida this week.
No arrests. No media outcry, no publicity really.
Self defense.
I Hate to say it but in the Video it looked justified based on Florida Law.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: 'Jorge' Zimmerstool in a shootout   Wed May 13, 2015 1:20 am

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 'Jorge' Zimmerstool in a shootout   Wed May 13, 2015 1:10 pm

Vidarr wrote:

Good photo, says a lot -- about California, and America's direction.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 'Jorge' Zimmerstool in a shootout   Wed May 13, 2015 1:33 pm

WaltD wrote:
Im almost out of options here, theres nowhere TO Sprawl, perhaps an overpriced and overtaxed  gated community.   Or there is moving to Bluegrass country Kentucky-Dukes of Hazard style or Southern Ohio which aint much different.
Its very lovely there, though I predict mucho culture shock for my sophisticated and urbanized Italian esposa.  
Not sure she can handle barn smells, but we will see.  Living with negroes is not an option.

Do research online on both race demographics & crime stats on interactive maps (compare the race maps and crime maps separately, and combine the data - for example sometimes relatively 'white' areas still may have higher crime compared to the rest of the city, or a city may still look white but have high crime compared to the national average etc). 'Zoom in' on the neighborhoods within the city, and the rest of the outlying county - the city & state could look good, but then you could still find yourself in a crummy neighborhood compared to the rest of the city, or you could like your city but the rest of the county all around could be crime-infested. Then there's looking into local/state laws (gun laws), the community, job factor etc. And don't trade up blacks for mexicans, trust me - you will end up feeling the same way you do about the former towards the latter.

Racial demographics
http://statisticalatlas.com     (the best I have found so far - you can keep zooming in with the statistics on the maps)
http://www.coopercenter.org/demographics/Racial-Dot-Map     (use the 'add map labels' setting/click the button - interesting, but limited)
http://scholar.valpo.edu/usmaps/     (different ancestries going further back by region)

Crime search by neighborhood
http://www.city-data.com
http://www.trulia.com/local/
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com

To get an idea where heavy jew pockets are (semi-accurate, only goes by county/not by neighborhood - also there's the crypto factor & ambiguous classifications of 'jewish' etc)
http://ajpp.brandeis.edu
https://www15.uta.fi/FAST/US1/REF/images/jewish.jpg
*on the website 'Jewish Virtual Library' you can see what states jews are supposedly moving away from

Notice that jews are missing from all of the race demographics search maps (presumably included in 'white'), how convenient. Another area where claiming to 'not be a race' comes in handy. Then searching by religion doesn't work too well, since how many jews are actually religious, etc.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: 'Jorge' Zimmerstool in a shootout   Thu May 14, 2015 6:39 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
WaltD wrote:

Read this, and you'll understand how they operated when low income (ie "black") housing got close to Jew areas.

http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/Stories/2014/MAY27/spea.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 'Jorge' Zimmerstool in a shootout   Thu May 14, 2015 6:58 pm

Jew enclaves will not have a single black
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: 'Jorge' Zimmerstool in a shootout   Thu May 14, 2015 7:08 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:

Back during the LF days, somebody observed that Jews were always the first to move out when a black family moved into a (presumably not Jew majority) neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 'Jorge' Zimmerstool in a shootout   Thu May 14, 2015 10:41 pm

Wulfgar wrote:
Jacob Gold wrote:

Back during the LF days, somebody observed that Jews were always the first to move out when a black family moved into a (presumably not Jew majority) neighborhood.

What the jews do is nothing.  What the cryptos do is everything.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Jorge' Zimmerstool in a shootout   

Back to top Go down

'Jorge' Zimmerstool in a shootout
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1