Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Mon May 18, 2015 10:18 pm

Interesting new website and organization

http://www.tjgs.ca

I was impressed by this interview -- so I went on to watch the Hellstorm documentary, but felt a bit conflicted about some of the approaches. Thoughts?

http://www.hellstormdocumentary.com     -- the documentary
http://www.hellstormdocumentary.com/recommended/     -- good video links

Back to top Go down
View user profile
amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Mon May 18, 2015 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Mon May 18, 2015 11:05 pm

THE HIDDEN GENOCIDE by James Bacque

for the conference entitled The Forgotten Genocide held at St. Louis, MO on April 28-9, 2011

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. First let me thank you, Ann Morrison for your courageous enterprise in arranging this wonderful conference which has been needed for many years and now, thanks to you, has come into existence.
  I am not German, nor have I been expelled, not even from a school anywhere, although I have certainly been naughty enough sometimes, for sympathizing with the Vertriebene and the Kriegsgefangene. I am a Canadian and a writer, and I was in Europe in 1986 starting the long trek which has brought me here. I was in a kitchen in Bonn with a middle-aged solid German burgher. I remember him seated at the table with his wife, also solid in her blouse and sensible skirt as she hands her guests a glass of white wine. The burgher, whose name is Hans Goertz, has been a streetcar conductor in the city for forty years making sure everyone pays the right fare and gets off ting a ling at the correct Strasse. Across from him is this middle-aged Canadian writer with his blonde young assistant running the tape recorder. What could a German burgher have to say of such interest that these two Canadians have come thousands of miles to hear it and to record it?
  The answer is that Goertz had been a prisoner in a French prison camp after world war two who had been released early from the camp in January 1945 by a kindly Frenchman named Raoul Laporterie. The Frenchman took pity on an unfortunate enemy, and simultaneously acquired an extra tailor in his store for virtually nothing. The book I was writing described Laporterie who, during the war, saved thousands of refugees from German death camps. To me it was very interesting that Laporterie also helped the enemy, after the war. But Goertz was guarded and said little of interest.
  The interview was disappointing and Jessica shut down the tape recorder, Hans Goertz noticed her doing that and his attitude changed. He leaned across the table and said, “I can call M’sieur Laporterie my friend,” he said and I replied, “Of course, I see that.” “No, I mean something special,” says Goertz. “M’sieur Laporterie saved my life.”
“How did he do that?” “He took me out of that camp.” “What was the matter with the camp?” “Ecoute, M’sieur, twenty five per cent of the men in that camp died in one month.”
  And Jessica said, “What did they die of?” “Starvation, dysentery, disease.”
  And that was all. Goertz refused to say another word on the subject. But his few words on that day in April, 1986, just 25 years ago now, changed my life dramatically.
  That was the first clue I had that there had been something terribly wrong in the French prison camps for Germans after the war. The next clue came when I interviewed M’sieur Laporterie to ask him for help in investigating the camp where Goertz had been held. He made the phone calls to various friends he had in the region who had been guards in the camp, at Buglose nearby and one Sunday noon we went to a farmhouse where six local people who had been guards had agreed by phone to meet us. Thirteen people crowded into that French farmhouse kitchen, and they all wanted to talk. The fatal conditions in that camp had been paining them for forty years, and now they saw the chance to tell the story they had feared might die with them. Some of them were in tears, as they told me that when the German prisoners arrived by train, they were so weak they could not stand up. They literally fell off the train. Several farmers kept saying, “Oh les pauvres.” But from that terrible moment when the prisoners had fallen off the train and begun to die in the main street of their village, they had all been publicly silent, like their government.

That same public silence prevails in Germany today, where there are millions of people who hate their parents and grandparents without having known them. The offspring do not know that their ancestors were probably innocent and they are not allowed to know that they were tortured and robbed. And there are millions more who suspect that they are not being told the truth, and who fear to ask. A few know the truth, and say so, but they are attacked, perhaps beaten up, fired from their jobs, hauled into court and sentenced by judges indifferent to the Grundgesetz of Germany, and the UN Charter of Human Rights.
  The reason is that the truth is so horrible that it makes everyone in the west who committed these crimes feel bad. And people can’t stand that. No, in order for us not to feel bad, ie responsible ie guilty, the truth must be denied, at all costs, including the continuing pain of the German survivors, who not only have suffered the loss of their land, and of their relatives and their ancestors, but suffer the denial of their history. So far has this gone in Germany that the Fascists who call themselves Anti-Fascists routinely threaten people with baseball bats and destruction of property if they so much as dare to hold a meeting to discuss the subject of how Germans suffered and died by the millions after 1945. In Germany today what is true is not known, and what is known is not true.
  The genocide we discuss has not been forgotten. We are proof of that. It has been hidden, and so it is in danger of being forgotten. It has been hidden because it shames those who perpetrated it. It has been hidden by the German-haters who say that the Germans got what they deserved, and yet it is obvious that they do not believe that the Germans deserved what they got, because otherwise, why hide it? The dreadful punishments meted out by the judges at Nuremberg were deserved according to the judges, jailers and executioners, and no-one hid them. They got tremendous world-wide publicity. But what is not just--Stalin’s murder of twenty nine thousand Poles at Katyn and the killing of Jews  Rolling Eyes -- remains hidden until someone tears the shroud away from it.

There were three groups who suffered the most in this genocide. The Vertriebene, some fifteen or sixteen million people, mostly farmers, dispossessed in the most brutal manner, robbed, raped, assaulted, driven onto the roads with almost nothing between them and death while their bewildered cows walked the fields beside them.
  Soon the next group, eleven million prisoners of war, began to starve and die in barbed wire cages with no shelter. By General Eisenhower’s orders millions of them were cut off from food that was available and stored right next to the barbed wire. Eisenhower also ordered that civilians might be shot if they so much as planned to bring food to the camps. These Kriegsgefangene began to die in their holes in the ground, or they drowned in the latrine ditches or they were crushed under the blades of American bulldozers. Around a million and a half died in the allied camps. The third group--all the rest of the Germans in the world--was penned inside the little Germany that remained after huge sections had been confiscated by the Poles, Russians and French. Germany became in the words of one writer, One Great Prison. One great and starving prison.
  Many were forced into it, none was allowed to emigrate for years as millions starved. A US naval officer, stationed in Germany, Albert Behnke wrote, “From 1945 to the middle of 1948, one saw the probable collapse, disintegration and destruction of a whole nation. Germany is being subjected to physical and psychic trauma unparalleled in history.”
  Under the Morgenthau Plan for the postwar treatment of Germany, industry was reduced to a weak shambles, because the country was cut up into four zones of occupation and no mail or phone calls were allowed across the borders between the zones. Oil production was reduced almost to zero, domestic coal production was cut back, factories were stolen, steel could not be produced, the Quakers and the Red Cross were forbidden to help, most fertilizer production was banned, immense reparations were imposed, millions of young men were enslaved or held moribund in allied death camps. According to my studies conducted in German, American, English, Canadian, French and Soviet archives, somewhere between nine million and fourteen million people [Germans] were exterminated before their time by the allies. No vengeance on this scale had ever been seen before.
  All of this was done, and all of this was hidden, by men who were admired by their people. Stalin. De Gaulle. Eisenhower. Churchill. Stars of infinite brightness in the dark skies of twentieth century history. War criminals. Whom we are taught to admire by historians who have not read the archives where traces of the truth may be found, historians who will not listen to the words of the many people who saw and survived. Some of those people are here today in this room, they are with us in spirit, and they will in the future hear us through recordings on film, paper, and digital discs.

Those who have great power to control our minds nevertheless fear what we have to say here. They are afraid of the public opinion that they seek to control, and they are afraid of it because they know that they are telling lies and that those who know the truth might tell it to their shame. Once in a while a book by an Alexander Solzhenitsyn, or a film by a Michael Moore somehow gets through the tangled webs of deception, and reaches the public, and shakes the edifice of lies where truth like a shivering child hides these days. And that is enough to scare them..
  Here is how and why they suppress the opposition, not with arguments or information but by lies, evasions and slander. While my book Other Losses was in manuscript, I interviewed the star columnist of the New York Times, Drew Middleton in his office at the Times. I told him that I had discovered evidence that the US army had maintained death camps for German prisoners where hundreds of thousands had been deliberately starved and exposed to death. Middleton had written stories for the Times saying that he had visited the camps and the rumours of atrocities there were untrue, so my book was going to show that he had been irresponsibly wrong, and more likely that he had written lies. And do you know what he said? He said, “I’m not surprised that you found something bad from those times.” I offered to let him read the manuscript, and he said no thanks.
  I was calling him and his paper liars in a book soon to be published in four countries, and he didn’t care.
  I was astonished. He didn’t even threaten me with a libel suit. He just didn’t care. He could afford that because he knew that the Times and the myths it propagates are so powerful that even the truth could not affect them. Think of what that means. The media, the army and the government own the American mind. Nothing can loosen their hold. Or at least nothing in the short term, such as the lifetime of a newspaper or the party in power.
  And do you know, Middleton was right. When this book came out in the US the New York Times review by Stephen E Ambrose warned everyone in the country against it. Ambrose admitted in his review that he had not done the necessary research to prove my book wrong, and in fact he never did. Just his opinion was enough for the Times’ editors. Scarcely another paper in the country reviewed it, and then only to warn readers against it. Libraries refused to order it. Bookstores refused to handle it. And that little bit of truth lay dead, besmirched. The only way that Americans who wanted this book could get it was to write to me, or buy it in England or Canada. And since then, my name has been anathema to publishers all over the USA and Canada. My computer was confiscated by British Airways in London and a bug planted in it. I was followed around France by security agents, who also tried to intimidate my witnesses. Journals that used to phone me up and ask for my work, never called again. My manuscripts were refused by publishers who had published my best-sellers. A US army soldier in Texas threatened to shoot me. My mail was opened and the contents stolen. Government security agents threatened my witnesses. A KGB agent came into my house under false pretenses, stole documents and then threatened my publishers with lawsuits if they published me. The publishers then turned down my books.

The true revisionists of history in the world today are the criminals and their cohorts who hide their crimes. This is not a forgotten genocide, but a hidden genocide of the Germans. There was no public arraignment for the murderers of these millions upon millions of Germans, although at Nuremberg, a criminal court was convened for the Nazi Germans. No court ever convened to try these criminal revisionists, because their victims were after all, Germans.
No records were kept for these crimes although for the victims at Nuremberg, they filled dozens of volumes [fabricated]. And if records of the genocide happened to be made and happened to survive, they were hidden by the revisionists. Authors who wrote about these victims had a hard time getting an agent, and if they did, they had a hard time getting a publisher, and if they did, their book could scarcely find an unprejudiced reviewer among all the professors, teachers, journalists, TV producers who make up the revisionist literati.
  But there are many people on the allied side who witnessed these events and who have helped me and the many others, chiefly German, in their writings and research to reveal what happened. I want to honour a few of them--
  Colonel Ernest F. Fisher of the 101st Airborne who wrote, “The French and American armies casually annihilated about one million men, most of them in American camps.”
  General Richard Steinbach on the staff of Patton’s Third army, who wrote, “Conditions were terrible [at Heilbronn]...some of the men were losing their minds...I was amazed and disgusted at the same time...”
  His friend and colleague on the same staff General Withers Burress said,“this is beyond my comprehension...”
  And a US.army officer is saying the same sort of thing today.
Major Merrit P. Drucker who was stationed near Rheinberg Germany in 1987-1990 said in a written apology to the people of Rheinberg “I am submitting to you an apology for the actions of my Government and for the actions of the United States army that caused these deaths. These were needless, unjustified, avoidable and carried out with calculated viciousness.”
  Major Drucker is now leading a campaign to, as he puts it, “make this thing right.” He plans to meet two retired German army officers, Alfred Zips and Ernst von Heydebrand and present to them an apology for the American prison camps, and has informed the State Department that he has done this. It is hard to see how the State department can wriggle out of this one, for after all, the United States and Germany are allies now.

If this was genocide, and the allies had such extreme power over the helpless Germans, how come there are still over 80 million Germans today? The answer is that although the allies tried their worst, they could not do the job. It sickened them. It traumatized those like Behnke, and Steinbach and millions of others who were deputed to carry it out. They could not do it because the human spirit which may at first enjoy punishing other people, cannot abide much of it. The empathy with the victim which provides the satisfying thrill of sadism, quickly begins to sicken the perpetrator. In other words, witnessing pain is painful, so finally the perpetrator stops. And there was the question of realpolitik---the allies needed a Germany army to help them face the Russians, and they also wanted to re-establish the trade which is much better for all concerned than the robbery entailed under the reparations programs.
  So the torture ceased, but the Germans still had to be kept down. To do this, they were taught to hate not just Nazi history, but all German history, not just Nazis, but all Germans. This has been accomplished through imposing guilt, hatred, fear, self-abasement, shame, self-hatred. Young Germans were taught to fear and hate their own history and their own ancestors, and this was done so badly that it had to be forced on them, and to this day, Germans wish to talk about their history and hate to talk about it, and fear to talk about it. And it is not just history on a page or on a screen or in a lecture, but in their own homes, around the dining table, among their own families, their own father and mothers, grandfathers and grandmothers, their own bloodlines, so that in hating their history and their ancestors they have come to hate themselves. Some few object to this, of course, they suspect it is a pack of lies because it has to be enforced by the police and the courts and all the authority of the modern state, and these people who raise their heads and question, like the prisoner citizens of Soviet Russia, are struck down. They lose their jobs, they are charged with hate crimes by the very people who propagate hatred ceaselessly in the schools, the churches, the media and government, and they go to jail, where their voices are silenced, sometimes forever. The result of all this is that the Germans today are economically strong, numerous, and spiritually moribund. They live in a permanent state of fear and guilt about themselves. Germans today like themselves so little that they do not reproduce themselves, in other words, the birth rate is less than the death rate. The Germans today are but servile remnants of an earlier flourishing people.

The United States, like many nations, adopts and proclaims high ideals which are supposed to guide national conduct. These rarely work, but sometimes, as in 1946, when the vengeful are sated, and the torture begins to be sickening, along come different men and women. Various people from the UK, the USA and Canada came to see what was happening in this country long feared, and sometimes admired. Victor Gollancz a publisher and writer from England came and wrote a book condemning what we were doing to the Germans. In Berlin, Robert Allen, a Canadian soldier and a writer, saw and described eloquently in a Canadian magazine the pity of a starving and beaten woman with her arms outstretched. Allen said, “but there was no-one to help her, no-one to care.” And in the United States, several Senators having heard rumours of atrocities being committed against Germans by the allies, went there and they saw the truth, which was worse than the rumours. And when they came home they made vivid speeches demanding that the government change allied policy.
  These speeches were scarcely reported in the American press, but the senators pressed on anyway, and gradually, the mood of government began to change. Mennonites in Canada began sending bagged wheat containing Bibles to their confreres in Germany, others in the States did too, and they forced the allies to lift the ban that they had placed on aid to starving Germans. Imagine-- they were banning aid, while at the same time the revisionists said and still say, that there was a world food shortage. President Harry Truman began to cooperate with the Canadian government led by Mackenzie King to ship food over to the starving. The greatest killing machine the world had ever known, the United States Army, under Secretary for War Robert Patterson began to mobilize the vast food and transportation resources of the United States to send food abroad to save lives. The United States army which had the power to kill most of the people of the world with its immense weaponry, spent years and billions of dollars shipping food to help starving people, many of them among the former enemies. The Canadians maintained food rationing for years after the war so they could feed starving people abroad. When I asked one former Canadian cabinet minister, Mitchell Sharpe why the government did this he sounded surprised and said, “It’s what we do.” Herbert Hoover, who ran the American side of the program came to Ottawa to praise the Canadian people. He wanted the world to know that the relief had saved over five hundred million lives. Hoover was a very well informed and intelligent man, and he said they saved over five hundred million people by bridging the food gap that occurs in the northern hemisphere every year when the crop from the previous years has run down, and the new harvest has not yet come in. So five hundred million needed help across that gap for a couple of months every year, and they got it. Five hundred million lives saved. That is more than ten times the number who died in the war.
  Practically nobody in Canada or the US has ever heard of this amazing campaign, the largest the world has ever known, although many have heard of the Marshall Plan, which was not nearly so effective, and which in any case was a loan largely paid back by the Germans, though not by the English and French. All of this nameless and generous plan remains almost completely unknown around the world today. We hear of the horrors of Dresden, and Stalingrad and Auschwitz and Hiroshima but not of the kindness and grace of this nameless plan. Nobody teaches it. Perhaps because it has never had a name. Let us christen it now. Let us call it The Great Mercy Plan.

http://donauschwaben-usa.org/pdf%20forms/2011%20Ann%20Morrison%20Files/forgotten%20genocide%20conference%20II%20April%20Missouri/The%20Hidden%20Genocide%20-%20James%20Bacque.pdf

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Mon May 18, 2015 11:16 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
I was impressed by this interview -- so I went on to watch the Hellstorm documentary, but felt a bit conflicted about some of the approaches. Thoughts?

I can't put my finger on it, but something about the website does not feel right to me.
Maybe it's the black background and the selection of graphics, plus all the traceable ways to donate and how high donation is on their list (how much can they expect to raise anyway?).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Mon May 18, 2015 11:37 pm

OldTimes wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

I can't put my finger on it, but something about the website does not feel right to me.
Maybe it's the black background and the selection of graphics, plus all the traceable ways to donate and how high donation is on their list (how much can they expect to raise anyway?).

I'm pretty sure that guy Kyle Hunt put the website together (as well as the Truth and Justice for Germany Society website) -- he actually emphasized in the interview that they're specifically not looking for money with the video (it's free on youtube), but that the intent is to spread the word and whatever donations they receive will go towards more video projects etc. I don't see anything wrong with a donation section as long as it's subtle. Sometimes tiptoeing on the net can be self-defeating. The graphics seem alright to me - at least it doesn't have some low-brow imagery like a lot of other sites.

I think Hunt is genuine, I just don't always take to his approach, though sometimes he's really sharp. Had mixed feelings about the documentary. I didn't like the way the rape of German women topic was represented (should have emphasized defiance, not submission), and some of the presentations of facts were kind of sloppy. Was hoping it'd be something I'd feel good about passing on to less jew-wise people, but ended up being sort of disappointed by the video as a whole even though I think the effort seems sincere. So mainly wondering what other people's take on the documentary is.

Interesting that you get a weird vibe off the site though, I'll try to put myself in those shoes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Wed May 20, 2015 10:43 am

Well this is certainly a big turn.  Big!  Seems like a budding MOVEMENT!

My impression on the Germans is that they don't want to cause themselves any additional troubles.  Things there are good enough for their happiness.  As opposed to the false stereotype (jew-concocted) that Germans are war-like, they are actually the opposite, also being very family oriented.  Any German push-back on the jewish agenda thus would be subtle and quiet.  If you find a loudmouth touting any German social/political movement, look for bagels.  But this does not seem to be that.

I really like the approach of the linked vid, well-spoken, intelligent, sincere, ...perhaps the timing is right for this.  Big question, what's the jewish reaction?  Will they deflect, distract (with holohoax, seems risky for them) or will they direct it against the Russians Twisted Evil , in light of the timing? 

Not sure I, knowing the truth already, want to watch the documentary. Crying or Very sad

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Wed May 20, 2015 9:28 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Thu May 21, 2015 9:33 am

I would imagine some of us, like myself, frequently or on occasion make a comment on some internet news or blog.  Maybe it is more serving just to keep it short and to the point, such as "google hellstorm documentary."  The ensuing banter or discussion may also be serving.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Thu May 21, 2015 6:43 pm

wag wrote:
Well this is certainly a big turn.  Big!  Seems like a budding MOVEMENT!

My impression on the Germans is that they don't want to cause themselves any additional troubles.  Things there are good enough for their happiness.  As opposed to the false stereotype (jew-concocted) that Germans are war-like, they are actually the opposite, also being very family oriented.  Any German push-back on the jewish agenda thus would be subtle and quiet.  If you find a loudmouth touting any German social/political movement, look for bagels.  But this does not seem to be that.

I really like the approach of the linked vid, well-spoken, intelligent, sincere, ...perhaps the timing is right for this.  Big question, what's the jewish reaction?  Will they deflect, distract (with holohoax, seems risky for them) or will they direct it against the Russians Twisted Evil , in light of the timing? 

Not sure I, knowing the truth already, want to watch the documentary. Crying or Very sad

Yeah seems like there's a strong energy and momentum in the air. Some very talented people working hard to edge the world closer to being receptive to the truth of WWII, and better understanding the aftermath situation we now live in. Overall the documentary is a successful and worthy effort -- already 162,000 views in just under 3 weeks. The video is hard to watch at some parts, but there's footage and facts that I had never seen or heard, also being familiar with the material (I keep having flashbacks of the rare footage of allied warplanes strafing/attacking German civilians on non-combatant country roads, it is powerful stuff). But the raw pain in looking back unflinchingly, can have the effect of strengthening one's spirit looking forward.

The 'average person' often has a hard time going straight to the fantasy-shattering idea: "the holocaust is bogus, and here's why." And so this approach (Hellstorm book & documentary, Justice For Germans, the Truth and Justice for Germans Society, James Bacque's work etc) perhaps gives the average person a more needed and accessible 'next step', starting point, or 'bridge' to the natural (though delayed) inevitability of finally seeing the holocaust for the fraud it is, and recognizing NS Germany as the noble and honorable people they were to the end. And maybe from the rekindling of that history and the realizations that ensue, something new and unforeseen could arise. A mass adjustment of historical perspective in these areas could become a game changer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Thu May 21, 2015 10:39 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:

Yeah seems like there's a strong energy and momentum in the air. Some very talented people working hard to edge the world closer to being receptive to the truth of WWII, and better understanding the aftermath situation we now live in. Overall the documentary is a successful and worthy effort -- already 162,000 views in just under 3 weeks. The video is hard to watch at some parts, but there's footage and facts that I had never seen or heard, also being familiar with the material (I keep having flashbacks of the rare footage of allied warplanes strafing/attacking German civilians on non-combatant country roads, it is powerful stuff). But the raw pain in looking back unflinchingly, can have the effect of strengthening one's spirit looking forward.

The 'average person' often has a hard time going straight to the fantasy-shattering idea: "the holocaust is bogus, and here's why." And so this approach (Hellstorm book & documentary, Justice For Germans, the Truth and Justice for Germans Society, James Bacque's work etc) perhaps gives the average person a more needed and accessible 'next step', starting point, or 'bridge' to the natural (though delayed) inevitability of finally seeing the holocaust for the fraud it is, and recognizing NS Germany as the noble and honorable people they were to the end. And maybe from the rekindling of that history and the realizations that ensue, something new and unforeseen could arise. A mass adjustment of historical perspective in these areas could become a game changer.

It would be nice.  I did watch a some of it and will get at the rest.  I commented "Google Hellstorm documentary" on some news stories today and got more likes than usual.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Thu May 21, 2015 11:10 pm

wag wrote:
I would imagine some of us, like myself, frequently or on occasion make a comment on some internet news or blog.  Maybe it is more serving just to keep it short and to the point, such as "google hellstorm documentary."  The ensuing banter or discussion may also be serving.

Yes, maybe even "truth for germany - google hellstorm documentary" to subtly perk interest. And just as importantly, posting to comments sections on 'alternative news' sites which all too often mislead readers and perpetuate the great lie (sometimes ignorantly but probably more often intentionally) by consistently peppering their news pieces and articles with the terms 'nazi', 'fascist' etc as pejoratives.

Sites which come to mind: ZeroHedge, Washington's Blog, LewRockwell, The Saker, Russia Today, Info Wars, Drudge Report, Paul Craig Roberts, TakiMag, etc etc. It's already up on Reddit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Thu May 21, 2015 11:48 pm

wag wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

It would be nice.  I did watch a some of it and will get at the rest.  I commented "Google Hellstorm documentary" on some news stories today and got more likes than usual.

Good man.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Fri May 22, 2015 10:21 pm

The 87 year old German woman said F It...and told the truth about the Holohoax..

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Fri May 22, 2015 10:21 pm

The 87 year old German woman said  F It...and told the truth about the Holohoax..

laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Fri May 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Good film.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Sat May 23, 2015 1:01 am

Ursula Haverbeck also said 2,000 people are arrested every year in Germany for "Holocaust denial." The Jew's bs is falling apart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Sat May 23, 2015 1:08 am

laconas wrote:

Good film.

Indeed. The film has good replay value, despite the tough subject matter. Was being a knit picker upon first viewing, but that's me I guess. The documentary should be passed on to others as much as possible. Glad you watched it.

And good to see you, lad.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Sat May 23, 2015 1:09 am

laconas wrote:
Ursula Haverbeck also said 2,000 people are arrested every year in Germany for "Holocaust denial." The Jew's bs is falling apart.

It's about GD time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Sat May 23, 2015 1:30 am

Jews are now tapping into their hollywood reserves to make sure 'deniers' look like frauds. Didn't the jew Sigmund Fraud call this 'projection'? The movie will be about David Irvingsberg, with the heroine of course being Deborah Lipstadt. Could very possibly backfire, by putting 'holocaust denial' more in the public mind/debate. Hellstorm and other heavy-hitters would come in handy during that time.

http://www.therealistreport.com/2015/04/hollywood-hot-shots-attempt-to-curb.html?m=1

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Sat May 23, 2015 10:34 am

laconas wrote:

Would they dare arrest an 87 year old woman?  Probably not so long as they can muffle her.  This is the first time I'd heard of her, but I googled her and just read a jew-centric news piece that called her one of the most "notorious Holocaust deniers".

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Sat May 23, 2015 10:41 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
Jews are now tapping into their hollywood reserves to make sure 'deniers' look like frauds. Didn't the jew Sigmund Fraud call this 'projection'? The movie will be about David Irvingsberg, with the heroine of course being Deborah Lipstadt. Could very possibly backfire, by putting 'holocaust denial' more in the public mind/debate. Hellstorm and other heavy-hitters would come in handy during that time.

http://www.therealistreport.com/2015/04/hollywood-hot-shots-attempt-to-curb.html?m=1

I'd probably defend myself in court as a "philosophical sceptic", while denying the holocaust, also denying many other historical, scientific and religious teachings.  How can a philosophy be a crime?   

Get yours today!

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Sat May 23, 2015 10:52 am

English Transcript

0:05 My dear fellow Germans, do you know the answer?
0:08 Where did the murder by gassing of six million (or at least, millions) of Jews take place?
0:17 For five years now I have been asking this question — and waiting, in vain, for an answer.
0:25 Perhaps you will think that it is rather remarkable that I should even pose this question.
0:31 Why do I do it?
0:33 The Holocaust is self-evident, after all:
0:35 everyone knows that six million Jews were gassed, above all in Auschwitz.
0:41 And yet, precisely in the past twenty to twenty-five years
0:46 this claim has become ever more questionable.
0:50 First, through the reduction of the number of victims in Auschwitz itself.
0:57 It was there — and this in the public news programming of ZDF TV —
1:03 on the eighth of October, 1993, in the open view of all citizens,
1:08 that the old memorial tablet with its «Four Million Murdered» was taken down
1:12 and replaced with a new tablet with only «About One and a Half Million.»
1:18 And in a debate afterwards,
1:21 Jews, Poles and Gypsies quarreled over who had the biggest share among these victims.
1:29 An explanation or even an apology to the German people for having, for decades, accused them with a false number
1:38 was nowhere to be heard.
1:40 Secondly, through an article published by «Der Spiegel» editor Fritjof Meyer
1:46 in a respected scholarly journal, namely «Osteuropa» [Eastern Europe],
1:51 in May 2002,
1:55 in which, taking note of new discoveries resulting from the emergence of previously unknown documents, etc.,
2:03 he comes to the conclusion that in Auschwitz itself no one at all was gassed.
2:09 And it’s certainly not one and a half million either
2:13 but at the most
2:14 — Mr. Meyer is very careful —
2:17 in a subcamp of Auschwitz, in Birkenau, and even there, outside the camp itself, in a farmhouse
2:24 (the foundations of which, curiously, have only recently been discovered)
2:28 around («presumably,» he says) 365,000 Jews were gassed.
2:36 That too, thus, an open question.
2:39 And amazingly Mr. Meyer has never been prosecuted or indicted or denounced to the police
2:47 for «trivialization» of the Holocaust.
2:50 And thirdly — and this really is new for all of us, though it was published back in 2000 —
2:59 the book «Garrison and Commandant Orders» from the Institute for Contemporary History,
3:05 a collection of material which had been stored away in Moscow ever since Auschwitz was overrun by the Russians, by the Red Army,
3:15 and which now was made available to the Institute for Contemporary History.
3:20 And already by the year 2000 the Institute for Contemporary History had deemed it necessary to publish it.
3:28 This is quite a thick book, mind you, and it costs the tidy little sum, today in Euros, of €124.
3:36 But you can order it, and you can ask for it in the library too and study it there.
3:43 From these «Commandant orders»
3:47 in which the instructions from the administration at Auschwitz to the guard staff were laid down
3:55 complete with dates, numbers and so on, all very precise as is usual with German officialdom,
4:01 telling the guards what they are to do,
4:03 it emerges clearly and undeniably, plain to see, that Auschwitz was NOT an extermination camp
4:11 but rather a work camp in which people were to be kept as fit for work as possible

4:22 in order for them to work in the munitions industries which were necessary for the war effort.
4:28 Naturally, with the continuous worsening of transportation conditions and the like,
4:36 and of course the events of the war itself,
4:37 it became ever more difficult to care for a large number of people in such a camp
4:43 but it was, and remained, a work camp and not an extermination camp.
4:48 And that’s precisely what, from the beginning, those who served there have always insisted.
4:54 Now finally, one might think, there would have to be a public explanation
5:00 and a reconsideration, as well, of all the trials in which Germans have been condemned
5:09 because they doubted that Auschwitz was an extermination camp:
5:16 here now we have the confirmation that they were right.
5:19 But once more nothing happened.
5:23 To this day some of these people are still in prison.
5:27 All that should cause any thinking person to ask the question:
5:34 If people are still being imprisoned because the murder of the six million Jews is «self-evident»
5:45 well then, where were they murdered?
5:48 You need to tell us that.
5:51 And that led me to write with this question, repeatedly,
5:57 to the Central Council of Jews in Germany,
5:59 to whom I have written three times in succession in the last five years and asked this question;
6:04 then to the German Association of Judges;
6:06 to the Chief Justices of the Regional and Higher Regional Courts;
6:10 to the Prosecutor General’s Offices of the sixteen German States;
6:14 and now also to the Ministry of Justice
6:17 since I have received from these other institutions — and these are all public, official institutions —
6:23 no answer to this question.
6:29 Quite plainly, none of the people written to and questioned knows
6:35 where six million Jews were gassed, or even simply murdered.
6:42 That leaves, for a thinking person, only one conclusion:
6:47 they have no answer, there is no answer, and why?
6:51 Because there was no Holocaust.
6:55 Since this murder is supposed to be «self-evident»
6:59 — as the courts to this day never tire of emphasizing and holding up to us over and over —
7:07 one cannot now go on about some kind of «order to maintain secrecy» [i.e., preventing us from knowing more]
7:13 and a retreat back to a drastically reduced number of victims is also impossible
7:20 for then the singularity, the uniqueness, the unforgivable scope of the greatest crime of all time
7:27 would be called into question.
7:29 We need merely think of the victims of the Rhine Meadows Camps, of Dresden, Hiroshima . . .
7:36 and the huge number of victims, more than 2,500,000, during the expulsion of the Germans from the East.
7:45 No valid confession can be extracted by torture
7:49 and no one claimed
7:52 that in this concentration camp there was ever a gas chamber in which people were gassed
8:01 except for [former Auschwitz commandant Rudolf] Höss, who was tortured so terribly
8:06 that he afterwards said, «I would have signed anything.»
8:11 Indeed Fritjof Meyer himself noted that it is «not to be taken into account» in any reasonably fair trial
8:20 when someone, after being tortured so terribly, says, «Yes, it was three million, or however many million, whatever you like,
8:28 that were gassed by us.»
8:32 I think it’s now becoming clear and comprehensible for us, this question which we’ve always wondered about:
8:39 Why indeed must there be this Paragraph 130 of the German Criminal Code?
8:44 In order to keep these things from being looked into too closely.
8:49 And it also becomes comprehensible that the innumerable motions to present evidence which the accused have put forward
8:57 have been completely struck down and ignored.
9:01 These could only serve as evidence of something if that something happened;
9:07 clearly they could serve as evidence of «nothing» — and so they had to disappear.
9:15 If we now look at world politics after 1945
9:20 it becomes clear that the Holocaust is the greatest and most enduring lie in history.
9:29 It was needed in order to finally complete the centuries-long struggle for world domination by the chosen people
9:39 — that world domination was once promised to them by their god Yahweh
9:43 and they believed in that promise firmly, it was their conviction.
9:48 Whether we call them Zionists, Khazars, oligarchs or globalizers, it is always the same.
9:55 World Wars I and II themselves were merely a preliminary stage for this achievement
10:01 — in their view, understandably,
10:04 but why, why in the view of the French, the Swiss, the Germans?
10:11 Why have German judges, whose independence is constitutionally guaranteed, gone along with that?
10:20 Why have state prosecutors, who should represent the federal government, indeed the German state,
10:29 represented the interests of Israel instead?
10:32 For that is what they have done in these trials.
10:35 And why have all the historians in our universities not unanimously refused
10:42 to renounce their freedom of research, which likewise is guaranteed to them constitutionally?
10:51 And this poor, miseducated, lie-fed German people . . .
10:57 will it now turn, indignant, against those who want to relieve it of this deeply implanted belief?
11:09 Might Germans not be ready, and able, to rethink their beliefs?
11:16 The ancient Greeks used to lay such weighty questions at the feet the gods.
11:23 I do the same.
11:30 Before concluding, I would like to present a much needed — even if it has been done before — definition of the question
11:40 work camp / extermination camp / concentration camp.
11:46 I want to do this in order to prevent misunderstandings, and to emphasize once more
11:53 that no revisionist has ever denied there were concentration camps.
12:01 Their existence is never questioned by the so-called «neo-Nazis,» as they’re called today, or «right-extremists»
12:09 when these want to be taken seriously.
12:14 Moreover, concentration camps were no invention of the National Socialists
12:20 but were already around during the Boer War in 1900, and indeed were established by the English
12:28 and they’re still being set up to this day by the Americans, as for example at Guantanamo Bay.
12:36 According to the Hague Conventions on War on Land, members of an enemy nation may be interned
12:44 in order to prevent espionage
12:47 and the multiple, repeated Jewish declarations of war against the Third Reich since 1933
12:58 led to a situation in which, as for example Professor Ernst Nolte has established,
13:06 the Third Reich was justified in treating German Jews as prisoners of war
13:13 for these declarations of war had clearly demonstrated that Jewry considered itself at war with the Third Reich.
13:22 Ernst Nolte says this in his book «The Passing of the Past» [Das Vergehen der Vergangenheit]
13:27 where anyone can read it on page 171 and earlier as well on page 21.
13:34 So there were German concentration camps — no revisionist has ever disputed that.
13:41 Nor is it disputed that the majority of the Jews were interned in them.
13:48 This occurred in particular following the failure of Hitler’s many offers of peace to England.
13:57 (See in this connection English historian Martin Allen
14:02 in his book «The Hitler/Hess Deception» which you can get at any bookstore.)
14:08 These concentration camps were, in Germany, in the Third Reich, work camps — during the war.
14:16 The word «concentration camp,» however, is often used to evoke the idea of extermination
14:20 — or emotionally provoke it.
14:26 With the increasing ferocity of the war,
14:29 and above all with the increasing bombardment of all transport facilities
14:34 — practically the entire infrastructure in Germany —
14:38 through Allied bombing raids,
14:40 living conditions in the concentration camps obviously became ever more difficult
14:46 and not just for the German people.
14:48 And likewise it has not been disputed by anyone
14:52 that in German concentration camps there were incidents of cruelty and mistreatment and even of murder.
15:00 Why otherwise would four — some even say five — camp commandants have been brought before an SS tribunal
15:09 with two of them even being sentenced to death?

15:14 The taking up and exposure and publication of these events has come about entirely through the efforts of the revisionists,
15:22 they have never been mentioned in court.
15:26 And I ask myself if in any other state — any of the states that stood against us then in open hostility —
15:35 such drastic punishments existed for the mistreatment of prisoners.
15:42 If historians meanwhile have arrived at fundamentally lower numbers of victims (for the concentration camps)
15:49 that indeed does not mean that a correction was thereby made in public as well.
15:56 The saying «History is written by the victors» in no way implies that this history must correspond with the truth.
16:05 We must therefore demand, now that in verifiable form,
16:10 and now that these official reports and contemporary statements from the time of the Third Reich, as for example the Commandant Orders,
16:20 have been made public,
16:22 that at the very least there should now follow a public explanation and — I would say — an apology too from those who have spread these lies.
16:36 And finally, of necessity there must also follow a reconsideration of all these convictions based on a false claim.
16:49 In conclusion, I would like to read a quotation
16:55 from Germar Rudolf, who as a young chemist made a thorough study of the chemical properties of Zyklon-B — on professional grounds —
17:06 including on location in Auschwitz,
17:08 something for which he had to spend three-and-a-half years in prison
17:11 because his research conclusions, as a chemist, were different from so-called politically correct opinion.
17:21 I would like to read this quotation from him in conclusion.
17:26 Germar Rudolf writes:
17:28 «One of the important characteristics of evil is that it forbids questioning and it taboos or punishes the candid search for answers.»
17:44 (I might add, punishes BY LAW.)
17:49 «By prohibiting a person to ask questions and to search for answers it is denying that which makes us human.
17:59 For the capacity to doubt and to search for answers to pressing problems
18:04 is one of the most important attributes that distinguishes humans from animals.»
18:11 Thus one can read in his «Lectures on the Holocaust,» page 12.
18:16 It is therefore urgently necessary that an official, public clarification, unencumbered by any taboo or law,
18:27 be provided to the German people and to the entire world
18:31 that explains what really happened in the German concentration camps.
18:38 Thank you.
18:44

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Sat May 23, 2015 10:59 am

Descartes writes: "I will suppose... that some evil demon of the utmost power and cunning has employed all his energies to deceive me."

...He might know very well what he's talking about.

amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Sun May 24, 2015 9:47 am

She-wolves....coming to the US Holocaust Museum.

Some Were Wives, Some Were Mothers:
Female Perpetrators during the Holocaust

Former Museum fellow Wendy Lower challenges the traditional picture of Germany’s women holding down the home front. In her compelling book, Hitler’s Furies: German Women in the Nazi Killing Fields, she reveals new evidence that places them directly in the maelstrom of war: looting, plundering, and even killing.

Learn about a generation of young women swept up in the feverish nationalism of the Nazi party, many of whom traveled east with the expanding “frontier”—where they witnessed and participated in exploitation, persecution, and murder.

GET TICKETS NOW     >
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   Sun May 24, 2015 10:22 am

amalgamy wrote:
She-wolves....coming to the US Holocaust Museum.

Former Museum fellow Wendy Lower challenges the traditional picture of Germany’s women holding down the home front. In her compelling book, Hitler’s Furies: German Women in the Nazi Killing Fields, she reveals new evidence that places them directly in the maelstrom of war: looting, plundering, and even killing.

It seems Wendy has a definitive last name.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?   

Back to top Go down

Truth And Justice For Germany - New Hope Rising For Historical Memory?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next