Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

White Police Whine About Negro Hunting Restrictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesuisraghead

PostSubject: White Police Whine About Negro Hunting Restrictions   Fri May 22, 2015 2:24 pm

It is so last century.

"Noble" white revenue agents on Rothchild's plantation company store also known as police fear their police for profit scam is under threat.

POLICE MORALE IS DOWN ACROSS THE COUNTRY

Last week was annual “Police Week” in Washington, D.C. Officers and representatives from all over the country were in attendence to show their support of police who are killed on the job.

2014 saw 127 officers killed, one of the safest years on record to be a police officer, while an unprecedented 1000+ citizens were killed by police in the same year.

Kerry Picket of The Daily Caller was on the scene to interview officers about their feelings on police work.

RELATED: Departments Panic as Citizens Stop Wanting to Work as Cops, Blame “Social Media” for Negative Publicity

Officers told her that they have stopped engaging in proactive policing, that is the practice of deterring criminal activity by showing police presence and engaging the public to learn their concerns, thereby preventing crime from taking place in the first place.

In contrast, responding to a complaint after a crime has been committed is reactive policing. “I’m hearing it from guys who were go-getters, who would go out here and get the guns and the bad guys and drugs. They’re hands-off now,” a shift commander told the Sun.

“I’ve never seen so many dejected faces.”

Other officers described having bottles thrown at their cruisers.

More story at link and a youtube watch the full documentary “America’s Largest Street Gang” below to learn how brutal and violent white police departments have become:

filmingcops.com/police-morale-is-down-across-the-country/

youtube.com/watch?v=-qEr_mZf06Y
Back to top Go down
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: White Police Whine About Negro Hunting Restrictions   Fri May 22, 2015 3:43 pm

Watch as a crypto jew emerges to lead the moral crusade for cops and their special charity and funds.  Cops are further gone (to the jew side) than even the military.  Jews need police and military so just expect more and more of our money going in their direction to keep them happy.  Of course they do the same for the blacks.  Suck, suck, suck is the droning background sound in America.

Jesuisraghead

PostSubject: Re: White Police Whine About Negro Hunting Restrictions   Fri May 22, 2015 5:25 pm

facebook.com/CampfireStories/photos/a.263532007016521.57807.139496192753437/625702997466085/?type=1

Police Academy 2016
Back to top Go down
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: White Police Whine About Negro Hunting Restrictions   Fri May 22, 2015 10:19 pm

Glad to know that YOU and other Cultural Marxists call it what it really is in da hood: Negro hunting, Mr J EW Jesus is a raghead or whatever other J EW blaspheme you wish to espouse...
Youre spot on and have put in alot of time studying the social structure in place and racial tensions clearly brought about by the Man and the Poleece.

Of those 1000 negroes killed, some might dare say 98% are in commission of a Felony or a cop fires in self defense, if they dont they end up like the pretty Omaha Nebraska female just gunned down by a Negro.
But she clearly asked for it, a fugitive hunt wasnt necessary despite the fact he gunned down previous others prior to the fugiitive hunt.
As YOU said, its all a negro hunt.  To more discerning others its a known as a a Criminal hunt for a Felon Negro but we mustnt be too direct with the facts.

Most of us know that negroes in the hoods are well behaved and the cops are hunting them for sport like Israelis do the Palestinians in occupied Palestine.

Negroes as we all know,  are upstanding members of every community, they build and sustain excellent civilizations, and rival Asians in their work ethic, cooperative nature and inherant trust in the Police and in working with them. Stitches get snitches is aint real, right dawg, gnome sayin?

I wont ask you to clarify as your point is very clear. It Sounds quite a Kosher concept if you ask me...

Jesuisraghead

PostSubject: Re: White Police Whine About Negro Hunting Restrictions   Fri May 22, 2015 11:45 pm

Noble white negro hunters are tres macho when pulling over white men for having a couple beers and driving safety...

filmingcops.com/city-rallies-behind-huge-athlete-who-challenges-bully-cop-to-mma-fight-cop-chickens-out/

CITY RALLIES BEHIND HUGE ATHLETE WHO CHALLENGES BULLY COP TO MMA FIGHT, COP CHICKENS OUT

BYRNES MILL — Residents of Byrnes Mill tried again and again to report police misconduct in their town by “filing complaints” with the department, but they never seemed to get the justice they wanted.

A long-time resident of the town remarked: “Having lived in or near BM for almost 20 years, I concur that the whole department is corrupt…”

One of the cops that residents specifically point to is Officer Tim Walker.

Multiple residents have complained that Officer Walker has abused or bullied them to various degrees.

“I have been pulled over by this officer recently and thought to myself that I have never been pulled over by another police officer that acted like this officer. He was surely having a bad day and I did not like the way he was talking down to me. He claims I ‘did not use my blinker’ while making a turn onto the highway,” said one citizen.

Another resident added, “I also got pulled over by him, he was riding my ass on lower byrnes mill with his brights on and then pulled me over for barely swervin and searched my car…”

Chinaman shames white man who can't control their race traitor negro hunters also known a Rothschild company store Mall rent a cops.

filmingcops.com/china-police-beat-a-woman-men-begin-killing-cops-on-the-streets/

CHINA: POLICE BEAT A WOMAN, MEN BEGIN KILLING COPS ON THE STREETS

WENZHOU — Tens of thousands of enraged Chinese citizens crowded the streets after a horrific act of police abuse.

The citizens killed four police officers, and troops were called to minimize the rebellion.

According to reports, it began when the police were seen beating a woman in public. Crowds formed and demanded that the officers stop beating her. But the officers continued.

RELATED: NO CONVICTION for Cop Who Crushed Dog’s Spine, Threw the Dog Down a Flight of Concrete Stairs, and Then Shot it to Death

A man who tried to film the incident was struck repeatedly by officers, so much that he began vomiting blood. According to reports, the man died on the way to the hospital.

In response, tens of thousands of Chinese citizens surrounded the officers and began attacking them with rocks and baseball bats, chanting “Kill them! Kill them for what we just saw them do!”
Back to top Go down
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: White Police Whine About Negro Hunting Restrictions   Sat May 23, 2015 10:23 am

Let's lay this all out.  Used to be cops were our friends, walking the beat, socializing with the folk, every body happy, all good.  Blacks contained for the most part to their ghettos and shanty towns, knew their place.  Then jews shot JFK, crypto LBJ comes in, MLK emerges, jews foment the riots, etc., depict all whites as evil racists, pass the civil rights act, begin quotas, racial integration, etc.  Nixon says law and order, gets elected, jews take him out with lies and TV.  Reagan says law and order, jews take him out with drugs.  All since then jews in control of everything, and everything gets worse and worse for whites.  We get our black prez, blacks get more and more confident every day, cops and military gain more power every day, but not as whites, as jew-serving institutions that further attack and destroy the intergrity and cultural traditions of the white race.  Now whites are expected to get with that program, and were one to even speak out about the injustice of it, he/she risks his livelihood and the custody of his children.  Meanwhile, in black-occupied parts of the country, it has become open season on whites.  Those parts are expanding.  Only Jewish Zimmermans can use guns on blacks and get away with it.  I predict we'll soon see a lot more black kids getting shot in jewish neighborhoods, that is, if it is reported at all.  Bottom line, the cats are all out of the bag, and good luck even getting one of them back in.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: White Police Whine About Negro Hunting Restrictions   Sun May 24, 2015 5:39 am

I think everybody who wants to become a cop is doing that because they want to serve and protect.
Only to find out they have to obey hierarchy and are ordered to enforce corrupt politician's agenda to harass and shakedown citizens while receiving only minimum wage and the peoples disrespect and hate while having to wade, up to their waist, through societies gutter to face it's horror and gore.

Only due to government policy people start to hate cops as a result cops start to hate citizens, Jew media happily assists to drive the wedge between them and dehumanize one side to the other and vice versa. So they can turn them out against each other at any moment they choose.

Let's not let ourselves be played out by this agenda.

Jesuisraghead

PostSubject: Re: White Police Whine About Negro Hunting Restrictions   Sun May 24, 2015 3:44 pm

facebook.com/teamdelorean/videos/vb.154238749766/10153315563599767/?type=2&theater

Another news story on Rothschild's company store rent a cops.
Back to top Go down
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: White Police Whine About Negro Hunting Restrictions   Sun May 24, 2015 6:56 pm

Jesuisraghead wrote:
facebook.com/teamdelorean/videos/vb.154238749766/10153315563599767/?type=2&theater

Another news story on Rothschild's company store rent a cops.

Dude, facebook will not be leading the revolution.

puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: White Police Whine About Negro Hunting Restrictions   Fri May 29, 2015 3:12 am

"WENZHOU — Tens of thousands of enraged Chinese citizens crowded the streets after a horrific act of police abuse.

The citizens killed four police officers, and troops were called to minimize the rebellion.
"

As to what caused the Nanking Massacre, forever blamed on the Japanese, maybe there was a measure of confusion involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: White Police Whine About Negro Hunting Restrictions   Fri May 29, 2015 9:22 am

puckatawk wrote:
"WENZHOU — Tens of thousands of enraged Chinese citizens crowded the streets after a horrific act of police abuse.

"

As to what caused the Nanking Massacre, forever blamed on the Japanese, maybe there was a measure of confusion involved.

Rape of Nanking was invented by the jew-brain-washed academic, Iris Chang, who was also married to a jew.  Jews promoted the book like it was Ann Frank's diary.  Chang went on a university lecture tour, but began having doubts about what they were attributing to her.  Soon after, she was suicided, leaving behind her jewish husband and young jewsian child.

Yep, it is another jew hoax.  Half of the Chinese in Nanking were fighting for the Japanese at the time, who had brought industry to the area, jobs and higher standard of living.  China still had a war-lord hierarchy.  There was a battle between opposing war-lords (not uncommon then), and the other side was driven into the river, where many of them drowned.  It is not clear if any "rapes" at all happened.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: White Police Whine About Negro Hunting Restrictions   Sat May 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Wag - you are a anti semitic nut

I saw american sniper, and I saw mooselimbs fly jets into buildings. Jews are our friends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: White Police Whine About Negro Hunting Restrictions   Sat May 30, 2015 10:34 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
Wag - you are a anti semitic nut

I saw american sniper, and I saw mooselimbs fly jets into buildings. Jews are our friends

I know I should respect and trust these successful jewish men...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Police Whine About Negro Hunting Restrictions   

Back to top Go down

White Police Whine About Negro Hunting Restrictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1