wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:08 pm

67-year-old man bitten by shark on Ocracoke Island, officials say

View Larger 

Doyle, Stephanie E.
Officials: Person airlifted after shark attack on Ocracoke Island

OCRACOKE ISLAND, N.C. —
Hyde County EMS confirmed to Channel 9 that a man was attacked by a shark Wednesday on Ocracoke Island in the Outer Banks.

A 67-year-old man was airlifted off the island after being bitten by a grey, 6- to 7-foot shark, Emergency Services Director Justin Gibbs said.

The victim was just past the first breaker in front of the lifeguard tower on the public access beach. A lifeguard said they saw the man being pulled underwater by the shark around 12:10 p.m., officials said.

The man was bitten on the left side near his ribcage. The most significant injuries were to his hip where there were some tendons exposed. He also received injuries to his lower legs and both hands.

He was able to swim in on his own. He was conscious and talking, officials said.

The victim was airlifted to Bidant Medical Center in Greenville, North Carolina.

The attack is the third one in the last week on the Outer Banks, the seventh this season in North Carolina and eighth overall including an attack in South Carolina.

The man was visiting the island from Massachusetts.

Hyde County EMS officials said they will have two ambulances with paramedic level service available with a third on call for the Fourth of July weekend.

Again, no real evidence it happened...

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Background is photoshopped.  A shark kiss?

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:13 pm

UploadTutorialsHistory
Analysis:

People photoshopped into the beach background

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:14 pm

Kosher facilitator describes it.  “His arm was clean off,” said witness Jason Hunter, who spoke with CNN affiliate WWAY.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:22 pm

Wonder why this board is quiet?
Because of crappy posts and conclusions like these...

Been to NC Shore. It is crawling with sharks. Large and small. You see teeth on the shore daily.
You see them at night and at morning being caught on the shore by fishermen or off the piers.
When you get too close, you sometimes are a meal interest or a sharks defense mechanism kicks in.

Stop with the nonsense please Mr Wag.
Note to Moderator: If you want readership, less of the aforementioned type posting.
I have nothing against questioning narratives but this is plain silly.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:05 am

WaltD wrote:

Been to NC Shore. It is crawling with sharks. Large and small.  You see teeth on the shore daily.
You see them at night and at morning being caught on the shore by fishermen or off the piers.
When you get too close, you sometimes are a meal interest or a sharks defense mechanism kicks in.

Stop with the nonsense please Mr Wag.
Note to Moderator: If you want readership, less of the aforementioned type posting.

Spent a week there last week.  No talk about this to be heard.  Surf was too rough for surf fishing.  I had fun past the breakers along with others.

But the question here is, why are you specifically upset about this post?  What is your stake in this forum?

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:51 am

WaltD wrote:

[...]

Excuse the long reply here, it is what it is.

The forum is quiet because people aren't posting as much, it's as simple as that. Anyone can start a topic or make a reply any time they want. There's plenty of good minds still dipping in and out, I just think right now is likely a busy time for many, including myself. But I still put the time in and have general good will towards most people here, while also keeping an eye out.

I think over the last few years, enough of the various external jew intrigues and psy ops out there might have diminished the 'flow' of more prolific writing for some people, by default. That's not the fault of anyone here, but rather up to the integrity or commitment of the poster. Jews want to make it a crime for you to speak your mind, and expose them, but living in fear of that crap is a fool's game, though it's good to be aware of the latest developments on free speech attacks. And then maybe sometimes it's just a simple matter of time investment to sit down and make a good presentation (start a good topic, make a good reply etc). But it's satisfying once you put the time in, and put the words down. Life tends to be busy (and more), so people will get to it when they get to it.

I've always enjoyed your posts on firearms, and some of the other topics you bring up -- I have a heavy Celtic-blooded background, so your posts on the Irish have always resonated, as have Bob's different posts on the Phoenican-Celtic connection etc - the irony being, you guys have always butted heads, but in reality I'd imagine you could be good friends with a lot to relate on if you looked past your differences.

Wag sometimes makes posts I don't relate to, but the vast majority of the time there are good words and concepts to be exchanged back and forth, valuable words I keep with me. Most of us here are all comrades, in my eyes. I think you have got on some kick that somehow there's an 'agenda' somewhere, and I have to say I think you're making a big mistake with that. I still remember joking with you years ago about how we go on the forum to have a jew-free environment, not to have to deal with them here too. Well I think this forum is a great corner for that, probably even more than before (though various jews will always hover on the outskirts - that's just part of the gig). Sometimes I may disagree with what someone says, but that's my opportunity to engage - I'll reply, but without assuming someone is a shill. For example Vidarr, being a European, isn't too fond of Muslim/African immigrants - I get that, because I feel the same way towards certain other mass-invaders of America, people who just shit on it, but sometimes I feel the need to add about where the source of the problem originates - the calculating entity which tends to be the focus of this forum. Always has been.

My appeal to you is simply that second-guessing old stalwarts here feels counter-intuitive to me. But I don't choose to judge you as a shill, because I know our history as comrades. My instinct just tells me that you're wrong on this topic, while at other times you're coming from the right place. I don't always agree with every angle you're coming from, but I give you the benefit of the doubt. I think that should be extended to Wag, because it's simply a fact that he's on the right side. Think back over the years and consider all the stuff we've all put up, and remember that the fight against the real enemy is far from over. You can post any time and engage with a different opinion any time, but accusations against stalwarts will fall flat, for the record. I say focus on your own investment on what you can do to expose the enemy, rather than focusing on criticism. Be proactive, and remember the comraderie we've all shared.

That all being said, I exert the 'moderator function' only when real fishy business starts occurring.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:35 am

This woman just posted a video of a shark being caught at OBX that is making the FB feeds.  She is saying it is a Bull Shark.  It's really a Sand Shark,aka Nurse Shark (confirmed by experts), bottom feeders like skates and rays, and no threat to humans.  Her FB looks bogus.  Only photo of her is this.  Sorry guys, I smell bagels on this. You want a real shark attack, go here: https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/28644222/nsw-man-critical-from-shark-bite/

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:36 pm

Not trying to ruffle feathers.
I just dont see an agenda behind a so called shark attack false flag or motive therein.
If Wag wishes to question, so be it.
I do think There is a tipping point that readership suffers when the koo koo gets too koo koo, if that makes sense..

Not been to the NC coast in a while, going to the FL gulf soon though.  I found alot more sharks teeth and saw sharks (Small) being caught offshore in the NC and SC coast than Florida and FL has a shit ton of sharks.  
Went to a bait shop in Ft Myers and there was a 17-18 foot tiger shark on the wall. I commented on the beauty of it and asked the owned the story behind it. He said none, except caught on a rod 1 mile offshore.  That tends to evoke a bit more awareness when swimming out, or did for me at least. It is their world, we just pass through it.

I et edgy sometimes. Probably the 4-5 cups of coffee daily.
And FJ, I actually think Bob is ok. He busts my balls and I bust his, but I also like his posts, in general.

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:48 pm

Steven Spielberg's first big success was Jaws, wasn't it?
You think Hollywood would let its 40th birthday slip just by without event?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:25 pm

94.5 WCMS - Outer Banks, NC

Is this real life..... ABSOLUTELY! Only on the #OBX will you find "vacationers" walking in the ocean with Shark Cages! YES this is a REAL photo.

Thanks Hunter for the picture tongue emoticon

https://video.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xtf1/v/t42.1790-2/11773569_10205752921756870_917969723_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjUxNiwicmxhIjo1MTJ9&rl=516&vabr=287&oh=b95ee6b8bf3921002499f1e39eb08ac6&oe=55AE8054

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:22 pm

I was in Cape Cod this time last year for a wedding.

Went to the beach with the kids. Beach was closed.
Seals traveled in and brought the Great Whites with them. Even managed to see one or outline of one in the ocean. Surfers still surfed though as there were huricane winds. A kayak tandem was attacked 1 day after I left.

My point? This time of year brings baitfish and other shark food closer to shore. Its inevitable that there are encounters.
People are emotional about sharks and often misjudge sizes and species. I believe this is the case but I could be wrong.

puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:28 am

The beaches were closed on Cape Cod? That's radical. You must have wondered how that effected the scene and how the decision came down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:04 am

http://savannahnow.com/share/blog-post/mary-landers/2015-07-17/mary-lee-still-has-ga-her-mind

Mary Lee still has Ga. on her mind

Submitted by Mary Landers on Fri, 2015-07-17 17:14  

Mary Lee's recent tracks. Screen shot from ocearch.org

The great white shark Mary Lee just keeps pinging off the coast of Georgia. Equipped with a satellite tag, the 3,500-pound shark surfaces often, allowing the tag to signal her location to her adoring fans.

She returned to the area in April after zooming up the coast to New York and turning right around. She pinged three times on July 10, covering a good distance for a day's swim. Her latest location was reported Thursday, still southeast of Tybee and a good ways out to sea.
Georgia is proud to have you back, Mary Lee, especially with about half the continental shelf between you and Tybee Island beachgoers. A little distance is good for some relationships, right?

Check out her travels at www.ocearch.org. Or follow her on Twitter at  @MaryLeeShark.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:25 pm

puckatawk wrote:
The beaches were closed on Cape Cod?  That's radical.  You must have wondered how that effected the scene and how the decision came down.  

Yep. closed.
Seals came in, and brought the Great Whites with them.

Incidentally, there was a mild hurricane that same time and so some radical winds and waves.
The closing didnt stop a few dozen surfers though, we walked the beach after the 'cane. My cousin was among some of the surfers, a native of the area.

But as stated, 2 kayakers got attacked in their boats by Great whites slightly offshore. Both swam safely to shore.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:36 pm

http://theconversation.com/white-shark-populations-are-growing-heres-why-thats-good-news-44872

I say catch them all and process them into fertilizer.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:00 am

Sharknado 4 confirmed by Syfy as third film premieres

• 1 hour ago
  • From the section Entertainment & Arts

The fate of April - played by Tara Reid - will be revealed in Sharknado 4
A fourth instalment of cult TV movie phenomenon Sharknado has been confirmed, with fans getting to decide what happens next.
The announcement was made as Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! premiered on US TV on Wednesday on the Syfy channel.
It ended with a piece of space shuttle hurtling towards April, played by Tara Reid, and the caption: "You decide if #AprilLives or #AprilDies".
Sharknado 3 will premiere on Syfy in the UK on Thursday.
As the film reached its cliffhanger, a voice-over informed US fans they would find out the outcome of the Twitter vote and April's fate in a fourth instalment of the franchise.
"Now's your chance to be part of Sharknado history," it said, "You decide if April lives or April dies.
"Her fate will be revealed in Sharknado 4. Because we're not done yet!"

'Precedent-setting'

Reid confessed the twist came as a surprise to her too, telling the Hollywood Reporter: "That was a shocker! I didn't expect that!"
"I think that's going to be a big turning point for the franchise. It gives it some excitement, and it's giving the fans a chance to interact.
"No matter what happens, I'm proud to be a part of this phenomenon."
After the first two films saw a tornado of sharks hitting first LA and then New York, Sharknado 3 sees the action moving to Washington and Florida.
The made-for-television disaster film also stars Ian Ziering as Fin and David Hasselhoff as Fin's dad, as well as cameos from Jerry Springer, Bo Derek and former X Factor stars Jedward, who recorded the theme song.
Ian Ziering plays Fin in the Sharknado films
The Sharknado franchise has taken social media by storm, with the first two films generating more than a billion tweets between them. Sharknado producer, Chris Regina, hopes this latest stunt will prove just as engaging.
"I'm hoping that we're going to break the internet this time with the "April lives, April dies" at the end," Regina told Hollywood Reporter.
"I think it's going to be precedent-setting. I can't think of an instance where another network has done something of that nature at the end of an event. Hopefully it's a TV first."
But despite fans' interest in the franchise, it has yet to win over the critics.
"Having now watched "Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!" I find myself in the position of having to write about it. And I am not sure which is worse, really, or even how to proceed," said Robert Lloyd, writing in the LA Times.
Tara Reid and Ian Ziering have starred in all three Sharknado films
The Telegraph's reviewer Michael Hogan found the film, "so self-referential and in-jokey that the franchise is in grave danger of eating itself."
He added: "It frequently felt more like Victoria Wood's wobbly-setted soap spoof Acorn Antiques than a proper production."
IGN's Matt Fowler writes that it is "often shockingly awful" and concludes: "Sharknado 3 is bad, as it should be. As it must be.
"I only wonder how much time we're all willing to devote to something that's now totally awful by demand."
Fans can vote for what they want to see happen in Sharknado 4 on Twitter or on Syfy's dedicated website.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:11 am

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"   

Back to top Go down

7th Shark Attack at the "outer banks"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1