View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Who the Hell is Nicholaj Frisvold   Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:20 pm

wag wrote:
Vidarr wrote:

THe main effect weed causes is " indifference" and lack of motivation.
enjoyment of the "high" is a side effect.

I don't think it affects everybody the same way.  It stimulates creativity in some, lethargy in others.

This difference is caused by 1: the amount you smoke, 2: which "brand" of weed you smoke.. some are way stronger than others.

Weeds like thai, columbian and jamaican are much milder and tend to give more of the creative high rather than the lethargic stoned , They are uncomparable to the European skunk breeds which have been cultivated to such extreme potency that people don't even know anymore what " high" is, They are just knocked straigth into the lethargic apathy. The worst part is that most users today think that that is what the smoking of weed is supposed to be all about.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Who the Hell is Nicholaj Frisvold   Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:16 pm

Vidarr wrote:

This difference is caused by 1: the amount you smoke, 2: which "brand" of weed you smoke.. some are way stronger than others.

Weeds like thai, columbian and jamaican are much milder and tend to give more of the creative high rather than the lethargic stoned , They are uncomparable to the European skunk breeds which have been cultivated to such extreme potency that people don't even know anymore what " high"  is, They are just knocked straigth into the lethargic apathy. The worst part is that most users today think that that is what the smoking of weed is supposed to be all about.

I guess you could blend the potent weed with other smokables.  What's not smokable?  I've been mixing raspberry, honeysuckle and sassafras leaves, pretty good.  Tomato leaf is like tobacco.

NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Who the Hell is Nicholaj Frisvold   Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Vidarr:

How can Satan offer the the world to YAHWAHSUA unless it is his?

Luke 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. 8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

The Jews are Satans Children:

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Why refer to Jewish propaganda when you have the Holy Scriptures?

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Who the Hell is Nicholaj Frisvold   Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:55 am

NigelForage wrote:
Vidarr:

How can Satan offer the the world to YAHWAHSUA unless it is his?

He does not offer the world , for it is not his to offer. What he offers are the centers of power and influence ( kingdoms ) on this earth,  As he pretends to reign over them. Which he may or may not . remember he is a deceiver and he might  just not be able to hand the kingdoms over  because he controls them but can possibly deliver them through conquest.  

Quote :
Why refer to Jewish propaganda when you have the Holy Scriptures?

Aren't these holy scriptures ( apart perhaps from the new testament ) jewish propaganda ? Old testament is just the Jewish Tenach.

And doesn't the holy scripture ( the new Testament ) speak  of  " the synagogue of Satan "  ?  

Neither does New testament speak about race , It speaks about spirit.. Satan is a spiritual being he cannot father biological children he can only 'father' spiritual children, That doesn't mean he can give " birth" to souls/ spirits , He can only bind them to him.

" John 8:31, Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; "

So race is of no importance , only spiritual affiliation. Side with the truth ( Christ , God ) or against it. ( Satan )

NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Who the Hell is Nicholaj Frisvold   Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:49 pm

Yes. Satan offers Jesus all the kingdoms of the world. Not the world. You are correct.

However there is no question of Satan pretending to run these kingdoms. He does run them. See Revelation of John.

The holy scriptures are not jewish propaganda. They identify Jews as the LITERAL CHILDREN OF SATAN.

The Jews use the Old Testament as part of their identity theft of Israel.

The New testament is full of instances of race.

If Satan is a spiritual being he cannot father biological children ? Spirit is above matter. If Satan did not impregnate Eve then why did God put enmity between two SEEDS? Genesis 3:15? Or do you believe that there was a talking snake?

"He can only 'father' spiritual children" - not what Jesus says see John 8:44.

" John 8:31, Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; " In this verse Jews means Judean - resident of Judea, a geographical term not genetic.

"So race is of no importance." Why did God single out Adam and then later Jacob? Why all the laws about race and a death penalty for sleeping with beast races? Do not tell me the law is done away with because that is NOT what Jesus says. Christians say that.

Are you Adamic/pure white yourself? If not then I am not interested in discussing the Holy Scriptures with you. However Christianity will welcome you.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Who the Hell is Nicholaj Frisvold   Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:47 am

NigelForage wrote:
Yes. Satan offers Jesus all the kingdoms of the world. Not the world. You are correct.

However there is no question of Satan pretending to run these kingdoms. He does run them. See Revelation of John.

No , The revelation of John in fact states the exact opposite

John 1:4 And from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

Quote :
If Satan is a spiritual being he cannot father biological children ? Spirit is above matter. If Satan did not impregnate Eve then why did God put enmity between two SEEDS? Genesis 3:15? Or do you believe that there was a talking snake?

So how do you assume a (fallen) angel who consists only of spirit and not matter, has no reproduction organs nor genitals makes babies ?
Only God has the power and ability to do such thing. Angels/demons no matter how highly ranked can not.

Quote :
Why all the laws about race and a death penalty for sleeping with beast races?  Do not tell me the law is done away with because that is NOT what Jesus says. Christians say that.

Beast races ? You mean goyim or real animals ? The laws about goyim are jewish.. and jewish law about sleeping with animals probably blame the animal for seducing the jew. lol

Quote :
Are you Adamic/pure white yourself? If not then I am not interested in discussing the Holy Scriptures with you. However Christianity will welcome you.

I am 97% Northern European White and apparantly 3 % Gypsy through paternal lineage. The gypsies who came to Europe in the 15 century originally came from northern India and are classified by " racial theories" as Indo-Aryan , Even the Nazi's classified them as a pure race and were initiating laws to protect them under cultural heritage..
yet they are not to be compared to modern days ' gypsies ' As the communities of those ancient gypsies insist on a clear distinction between them and todays Roma gypsies. Due to moral and behavioural differences.

Nevertheless for as far as i can trace back ( to about 1600's ) my ancestors, even the gypsies were all Roman Catholics.

But feel free to post your own genetic makeup if you think that's so important to your adamic man discussion.

NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Who the Hell is Nicholaj Frisvold   Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:42 am

I meant the last book of the Bible.

Vidar: So how do you assume a (fallen) angel who consists only of spirit and not matter, has no reproduction organs nor genitals makes babies ? Only God has the power and ability to do such thing. Angels/demons no matter how highly ranked can not.

There is no assumption. I believe what the Holy Scriptures SAY. You believe in traditions of men.
They change every generation. The Holy Scriptures are true.

Vidar: Beast races ? You mean goyim or real animals ? The laws about goyim are jewish.. and jewish law about sleeping with animals probably blame the animal for seducing the jew. lol

Goyim means nation. Why use that word the way Jews and Christians have used it? You think that the Old Testament is Jewish? That is not what Jesus said. If you value truth over tradition study that word beast in the Old Testament. Then think about what Africa has produced. Then research black crime, read "Negroes in Negroland". Or maybe blacks really did build the pyramids. Maybe there really are no differences between the races in anatomy, intelligence, spirit, culture, drive. Maybe we all really did come out of Africa. Or India. Or China. Hey maybe we just need to pump even more money and time into these nations and then they will be just like us.

Again, none of that is supported by the Holy Scriptures but Catholics and the other 45,000 flavors of Christianity continue embracing the stranger and don't understand it when they are murdered by them.
Then the families of the murdered Christians think that they are supposed to forgive the beast. Why? Because their hireling has told them "the Old Testament is Jewish, Jesus was a Jew etc" And you want to tar yourself with that brush?

Gypsies can be Roman Catholics but they can never be part of Israel. Maybe that is why you hate the Old Testament so much. Race mixing is forbidden by the Holy Scriptures.

Although if that 3% gypsy is from a dna test lab then it is suspicious, why would a Jewish industry be interested in telling anyone they are Adamic?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who the Hell is Nicholaj Frisvold   

Back to top Go down

Who the Hell is Nicholaj Frisvold
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2