Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

(Overly-provocative post edited by moderator)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JesseJadeHelms

PostSubject: (Overly-provocative post edited by moderator)   Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:44 pm

This post was originally titled:

'Is That White Liquid What I Think It Is?'

and is referring to one of the leaked graphic "photographs relat[ing] to 400 cases of alleged abuse between 2001 and 2005 in Abu Ghraib and six other prisons." People can look it up if they want or use their imagination (this news is not new).

'JesseJadeHelm' take note: Laconics Round Table is not a dumping ground for the obscene.

- FrontierJustice

Back to top Go down
OLW
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Overly-provocative post edited by moderator)   Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Quote :
This post was originally titled:

'Is That White Liquid What I Think It Is?'

and is referring to one of the leaked graphic "photographs relat[ing] to 400 cases of alleged abuse between 2001 and 2005 in Abu Ghraib and six other prisons." People can look it up if they want or use their imagination (this news is not new).

'JesseJadeHelm' take note: Laconics Round Table is not a dumping ground for the obscene.

- FrontierJustice

I agree that we don't want attention for shock and awe.  That said, if it takes that to make the point, it should go.  Defer to the regulars if they feel otherwise.

(Overly-provocative post edited by moderator)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1