Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

“I Was Shaking And Almost Vomiting”: “Offended” Jew Calls 911 Over Nazi, Confederate Merchandise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: “I Was Shaking And Almost Vomiting”: “Offended” Jew Calls 911 Over Nazi, Confederate Merchandise    Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:24 am

“I Was Shaking And Almost Vomiting”: “Offended” Jew Calls 911 Over Nazi, Confederate Merchandise

Home  »  US News  »  “I Was Shaking And Almost Vomiting”: “Offended” Jew Calls 911 Over Nazi, Confederate Merchandise

Jul 12, 2015 3 Comments Spit Stixx

Redwood Country Flea Market
Funny how he never had these reactions until the Left told everybody recently to do so. “My grandmother had numbers” is a reference to a concentration camp tattoo, which, no matter how horrible that his grandmother had one, doesn’t justify his frickin’ calling 911 over someone selling World War Two memorabilia at a flea market. Insanity, childishness, typical bullying disguised as the tears of victimhood.
Excerpted from The American Mirror: A shopper perusing the merchandise at the Redwood Country Flea Market was so offended by a vendor selling Confederate and Nazi historical memorabilia, the person actually called 911.
Wallingford, Connecticut police were dispatched to the flea market to investigate.
The police chief William Wright tells News 8 “the reason no one was arrested was because the items were being sold on private property” — not to mention no laws were broken.
“There was a table set up with this material,” Wright says, according to Journal-Record. “It’s not criminally illegal, but obviously it offended this person. It causes some people a sense of being uncomfortable. Certainly the owner could preclude this merchandise.”
The town resident who called 911 said there were helmets with swastikas, images of Hitler and other historical Nazi items.
“I was shaking and almost vomiting,” he tells the paper. “I had to run. My grandmother had numbers,” referring to the digits the Nazis would tattoo on prisoners.
The caller complained that the Confederate items were “not authentic” and were replicas of flags and weapons.
He says the seller told him “he was selling so much he can’t keep it in stock.”
Jason Teal, president of the Meriden-Wallingford NAACP, was contacted to see what he thought.
“It’s difficult because it’s on private property and it’s considered free speech,” Teal says.
According to the paper, the complainant also called Mayor William W. Dickinson Jr., who promptly called Chief Wright. Keep reading
Excerpted from Journal-Record: Ken Dubar, who owns and manages the flea market, disputed the man’s account of how much anti-semitic and Confederate merchandise is at the weekend venue.
“There may be some of those items, some collectibles and some might be counterfeit,” he said.
Joshua Sayles, assistant regional director of the Anti-Defamation League in Connecticut, said selling Confederate and Nazi goods isn’t a moral issue if the merchandise consists of authentic war pieces purchased by a serious collector. But too often, they are cheap replicas and used as symbols of hate.
“It’s not the first time I’ve heard of this,” Sayles said. “It’s unfortunate that under the law people have the right to sell these things; but it doesn’t mean they should sell these things. It’s not a crime but I would call it hate. People look at the situation in Charleston and say it’s down in the South. But this stuff is here in Connecticut.”

• ATTILA727   • 15 hours ago  
    He should have been arrested for abusing the 911 system.

• mike3481   • 17 hours ago  
    He's lying, no one would describe their mother's Nazi concentration camp tattoo as "numbers".
    How do I know, because he wouldn't identify himself so that his claim couldn't be verified.
    Saul Alinsky would be proud of him.

• ATTILA727   • 18 hours ago  
    It's called the 1st amendment assholes.
    The only "hate" I see here is from the nancy boy crybabies.
    Liberals===book burning fascists.

amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: “I Was Shaking And Almost Vomiting”: “Offended” Jew Calls 911 Over Nazi, Confederate Merchandise    Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:07 pm

Oy....Better call Saul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: “I Was Shaking And Almost Vomiting”: “Offended” Jew Calls 911 Over Nazi, Confederate Merchandise    Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:02 am

amalgamy wrote:

Oy....Better call Saul.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “I Was Shaking And Almost Vomiting”: “Offended” Jew Calls 911 Over Nazi, Confederate Merchandise    

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1