Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Media Trumps the Shark, wants you to see it as Bush vs Cruz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8452
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Media Trumps the Shark, wants you to see it as Bush vs Cruz   Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:19 pm


_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8452
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Media Trumps the Shark, wants you to see it as Bush vs Cruz   Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:38 am

Presidential campaign cash

Here’s how much money 2016 presidential contenders have reported raising so far. Not all of them have disclosed their totals or declared their candidacies yet.

Republicans
▪ Jeb Bush: $11.4 million (campaign) + $103 million (allies) = $114.4 million
▪ Ted Cruz: $14.2 million (campaign) + $37 million (allies) = $51.2 million
▪ Marco Rubio: $12 million (campaign) + $1.2 million (leadership PAC) + $31.8 million (allies) = $45 million
▪ John Kasich: $11.5 million (allies)
▪ Ben Carson: $10.5 million (campaign)
▪ Rand Paul: $7 million (campaign)
▪ Carly Fiorina: $1.4 million (campaign) + $3.4 million (allies) = $4.8 million
▪ Rick Perry: $1.07 million (campaign) + $16.8 million (allies) = $17.9 million

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/elections-2016/marco-rubio/article27122128.html#storylink=cpy

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Media Trumps the Shark, wants you to see it as Bush vs Cruz   Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:52 pm

wag wrote:

Presidential campaign cash


Here’s how much money 2016 presidential contenders have reported raising so far. Not all of them have disclosed their totals or declared their candidacies yet.

Republicans
▪ Jeb Bush: $11.4 million (campaign) + $103 million (allies) = $114.4 million
▪ Ted Cruz: $14.2 million (campaign) + $37 million (allies) = $51.2 million
▪ Marco Rubio: $12 million (campaign) + $1.2 million (leadership PAC) + $31.8 million (allies) = $45 million
▪ John Kasich: $11.5 million (allies)
▪ Ben Carson: $10.5 million (campaign)
▪ Rand Paul: $7 million (campaign)
▪ Carly Fiorina: $1.4 million (campaign) + $3.4 million (allies) = $4.8 million
▪ Rick Perry: $1.07 million (campaign) + $16.8 million (allies) = $17.9 million

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/elections-2016/marco-rubio/article27122128.html#storylink=cpy

tax deductible ?


_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8452
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Media Trumps the Shark, wants you to see it as Bush vs Cruz   Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:07 pm

Vidarr wrote:
wag wrote:

Presidential campaign cash




Here’s how much money 2016 presidential contenders have reported raising so far. Not all of them have disclosed their totals or declared their candidacies yet.

Republicans
▪ Jeb Bush: $11.4 million (campaign) + $103 million (allies) = $114.4 million
▪ Ted Cruz: $14.2 million (campaign) + $37 million (allies) = $51.2 million
▪ Marco Rubio: $12 million (campaign) + $1.2 million (leadership PAC) + $31.8 million (allies) = $45 million
▪ John Kasich: $11.5 million (allies)
▪ Ben Carson: $10.5 million (campaign)
▪ Rand Paul: $7 million (campaign)
▪ Carly Fiorina: $1.4 million (campaign) + $3.4 million (allies) = $4.8 million
▪ Rick Perry: $1.07 million (campaign) + $16.8 million (allies) = $17.9 million

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/elections-2016/marco-rubio/article27122128.html#storylink=cpy

tax deductible ?

Point is, jews are throwing money at the boring oaf Bush; Cruz, the garlicky tool; and Rubio, Obama II.  The other candidates have to get money from goy patriots.  Then they toss in Trump.  ...Deck's a bit stacked.

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone
avatar

Posts : 1814
Join date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Media Trumps the Shark, wants you to see it as Bush vs Cruz   Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:53 am

If it comes down to Shillary and donkey Jeb, f*ck it, I say bring on Shillary. At least the process of disgust will quicken (which leads to thinking of a way out). Jeb will just help assuage the military and angry nationalists and further continue the slowdeath two party charade.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8452
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Media Trumps the Shark, wants you to see it as Bush vs Cruz   Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:03 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
If it comes down to Shillary and donkey Jeb, f*ck it, I say bring on Shillary. At least the process of disgust will quicken (which leads to thinking of a way out). Jeb will just help assuage the military and angry nationalists and further continue the slowdeath two party charade.


I think Texas would bail upon Hillary.  That would be good.  With Jeb, the dead horse continues to feel the whip.  Jews don't want any trouble, they want goy dupes forever.

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Media Trumps the Shark, wants you to see it as Bush vs Cruz   

Back to top Go down
 
Media Trumps the Shark, wants you to see it as Bush vs Cruz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» NZ Girl Fights Off Shark With Body Board
» Husband on Honeymoon killed by Shark
» "Flesh eating Bacteria in U.S. attracting more Media attention
» Media Bias 101: Benghazi vs. Watergate and Iran-Contra
» Gerry McCann:'Something In His Eyes Dead And Cold Like A Shark'.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laconics Round Table :: Laconics Round Table-
Jump to: