HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

race riot agitation attempt nr 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:02 am

White cop shoots a black car driver ( nee: member of bloods gang ) without reason ( nee : refuses to ID himself  and makes a wrong move )

Media hype in full swing

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:59 pm

Cincinnati is just a Mess.

Had coffee with 2 cops yesterday. The shooter cop will ultimately be found not guilty and riots will commence yet again.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:15 am

If struggling whites only knew how much free stuff blacks get these days (land of the free!), they might riot on Washington.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:30 am

All part of the Zio's race war. Propaganda (news, Hollywood, schools, etc) form our minds. "Guns are bad", "cops are nuts", Jews are high IQs, Italians run the mafia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:03 pm

WaltD wrote:

The whole country is a mess.
Except maybe Texas.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:11 pm

OldTimes wrote:
WaltD wrote:

The whole country is a mess.
Except maybe Texas.

Lots of states have their sh*t together, and much of Ohio is really nice. Lots of small towns, and/or nice suburbs.
But the 'Nati is a hot mess. You cant live in city limits and send your kids to school, lest he fight to survive against feral negroes for his life every day, so you shell out 10-12k to a Catholic parochial school like Moeller, St X, Elder, Roger Bacon, Lasalle etc  
Pockets of negros everywhere. There really isnt segregation as I am used to it. You can live in a 1mm mansion in town,  and hear gunshots 2 streets over. City planning sucked here.  
The Cinti Zoo is in a literal war zone, its not safe to even go down there, or childrens hospital. Ive seen bullet holes in the windows of the hsopital itself.  What a dump.

We are now 50% black and it keeps getting worse.  We will have another riot in this city and it may be it then for the city. It simply wont recover.
The cop will be exonerated, he got dragged and feared for his life....black city council, black schools, black attitude to match.

I dont expect to stay much longer
The West has great appeal for me-MT, WY, CO, AZ or TX.  I like the NE alot too like ME or VT. Few to no negroes just cold winters. Probably my last Summer here, I didnt grow up here but lived here for 20 years. I like it, but not the diversity. You can have that all you want.
Guy I know has a website called Cincinnati Is A Dump. That pretty much tells it all.
Lots of German history in this once great town, beer capital of America. A ghetto now

NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:25 am

Holy Scripture commands that Israel live in its own land. That means no strangers.

Why do your police friends think that Darren Wilson cannot get another police job? (I am assuming he wants to go back to work)

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:08 pm

NigelForage wrote:
Holy Scripture commands that Israel live in its own land. That means no strangers.

Why do your police friends think that Darren Wilson cannot get another police job? (I am assuming he wants to go back to work)

No Dept will take him or others like him on.

Too controversial, any other incident, self defense or not, would be the undoing of any chief or police commissioner. No one will take the career risk.

NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:56 am

Thanks. So is it fair to say Jews ultimately run the police or Sate Government that would then lean on the Police Chief?

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:57 pm

NigelForage wrote:
Thanks. So is it fair to say Jews ultimately run the police or Sate Government that would then lean on the Police Chief?

No, I dont think so.
Lots of small town depts, that do what they do, and thats all.
They all answer to a city commissioner or council and they wish to stay below the radar of public and private scrutiny.

To invite a controversial cop with a 'bounty on his head' or infamous public figure/ killer cop, is to invite disaster, and also career suicide to an aspiring police chief.
Why go there, when they have academy classes every other year or you can hire one who is non descript?

A very good friend of mine just retired, X POlice chief at 47.
I cant see him looking to make a statement by hiring a Darren Wilson type.
We had it with a Cincinnati Cop, he was followed and harassed everywhere he went, after killing an 'unarmed' black keed, at 4:30 in the am, down a dark alley, the feral keed pulling up his gangsta style pants down at his thighs, and with 15 open warrants, fleeing, and got shot in the chest.
This city then erupted, reverends demans for Mo money had them burning down our city.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:26 pm

wag wrote:
If struggling whites only knew how much free stuff blacks get these days (land of the free!), they might riot on Washington.

let's be honest, After a century of massive slaughter during wars on the European continent, The fighting gene has been eradicated from the gene pool. White people have been "domesticated"

Don't expect white riots any time soon..

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:50 pm

Vidarr wrote:
wag wrote:

let's be honest, After a century of massive slaughter during wars on the European continent, The fighting gene has been eradicated from the gene pool. White people have been "domesticated"

Yes, we've been genetically diminished by the jews, and now we're in the process of being genetically destroyed.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Vidarr wrote:
wag wrote:

Disagree
You can feel the angst everywhere you go and it accounts for Trumps popularity in every large and small town across America.
They are all restless.

And Not all good genes were eradicated in Europe or Here. Thats foolish talk.

laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:34 am

Soros is a genius for having predicted riots in the US.

George Soros predicts riots, police state and class war for America

Published time: 24 Jan, 2012 20:24Edited time: 25 Jan, 2012 00:24

George Soros, Chairman of Soros Fund Management (AFP Photo / Brendan SMIALOWSKI) / AFP

Billionaire investor George Soros has a new prediction for America. While it might be as dire as it gets for the financial wiz, this bet concerns more than just the value of the buck. According to Soros, there's about to be an all-out class war...more

http://www.rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/#.Vcpm91VDWDU.facebook

Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:37 am

Billionaire George Soros spent $33MILLION bankrolling Ferguson demonstrators to create 'echo chamber' and drive national protests

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913625/Billionaire-George-Soros-spent-33MILLION-bankrolling-Ferguson-demonstrators-create-echo-chamber-drive-national-protests.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:37 am

Wow, jews using blacks for political control purposes, whoda thunk?  But jews never lose money thrown at the blacks.  Not like blacks would use it to create competing enterprise or start up S&Ls.  Money just goes through blacks straight back to jews.  Probably gets federal matching funds and tax breaks too.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:25 pm

Its almost round up time, but this is nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:45 am

Bob Saget wrote:

Its almost round up time, but this is nothing.

Didn't take long for the politically correct google police to take that clip down.

2 niggas suckerpunching an old white lady in church to snatch her bag.. animals..

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:47 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5    Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:21 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:

I love that woman

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: race riot agitation attempt nr 5