HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesuisraghead

PostSubject: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Space video (NASA animation?) shows how a giant star sunset should look - the entire horizon is evenly lit by sunlight from the massive star.

Time lapse shows real sunset from a "local" light source. The lighting of the horizon is not even. The outer sides of the horizon become darker as the light follows the "local" sun.

youtube.com/watch?v=CjehvTBrsNA

How deep and wide is the deception of human existence?
Back to top Go down
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:52 pm

I believe it's spherical, but hollow, with a paradise of sorts within that we're not supposed to know about.  Physics supports this, not flat earth.  Google it.

puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:51 am

This guy is baked, but there are still points worth trying to explain, like the earth's relatively high mass, considered in textbook science as being due to having an iron core. That's a huge assumption.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:26 am

I'm always impressed when major retardedness can cleverly create the illusion of scientific basis to bullshit..

flat earth : seriously ?
Caves : yes
hollow earth : no
why not

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:30 am

puckatawk wrote:
This guy is baked, but there are still points worth trying to explain, like the earth's relatively high mass, considered in textbook science as being due to having an iron core.  That's a huge assumption.

Another angle here:  http://www.ourhollowearth.com/ExpeditionUpdate.htm  ...but still no expedition!

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:50 pm

Its flat, perhaps spherical. Not round.

Traders knew this for a long time. As did The Church and why the issue, freemasonry/Jewry pushed this alternative theory which is crap.
Its why The Church worked to suppress this round earth nonsense. It is Anti God at its core and we all know J ews hate our Creator.

Same with Global warming and overpopulation. Anti God.
Space aliens the same.

Picture a globe and flatten it, Thats essentially what we have, the oldest traders who discovered America, not 1492, well knew this.

The thought of our earth spinning at 4000 miles an hour is a laugh when you really think about it. Almost as bad as NASA losing all moon landing footage.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:07 pm

It appears flat earthists have definitively gone of the deep end.

The earth is round  with a little bulging at the equator due to centrifugal forces. Anyone who's ever been on an airplane has seen the curved horizon for themselves.

illuminati card game

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:24 pm

WaltD wrote:

The thought of our earth spinning at 4000 miles an hour is a laugh when you really think about it.  Almost as bad as NASA losing all moon landing footage.

No it's not, It's no different than a train going 100 miles an hour, Do you notice the speed the train is going inside the train ? other than by looking out the window and watching the world pass by. there is hardly any discomfort noticed and you can still walk at a normal pace around the train as if it's standing still..

Want to experience movement of planets ? Get a telescope with decent magnification, aim it at the moon and watch the moon move by in only a few seconds..

The catholic church has brougth forth the most brilliant astronomers who had to fight hard to cleanse humanity of the judaic view on the universe, don't embarras their legacy by associating our religion with this flat earth nonsense.

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:51 am

Wow.
No wonder no one takes any of you guys seriously...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesuisraghead

PostSubject: 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball   Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:07 pm

200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball! PDF

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

Sample: Where is the earth's curvature reflected in long rivers?

4) Rivers run down to sea-level finding the easiest course, North, South, East, West and all other intermediary directions over the Earth at the same time. If Earth were truly a spinning ball then many of these rivers would be impossibly flowing uphill, for example the Mississippi in its 3000 miles would have to ascend 11 miles before reaching the Gulf of Mexico.

5) One portion of the Nile River flows for a thousand miles with a fall of only one foot. Parts of the West African Congo, according to the supposed inclination and movement of the ball-Earth, would be sometimes running uphill and sometimes down. This would also be the case for the Parana, Paraguay and other long rivers.

Back to top Go down
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:10 pm

Vidarr wrote:
WaltD wrote:

The thought of our earth spinning at 4000 miles an hour is a laugh when you really think about it.  Almost as bad as NASA losing all moon landing footage.

1. No it's not, It's no different than a train going 100 miles an hour, Do you notice the speed the train is going inside the train ?  other than by looking out the window and watching the world pass by. there is hardly any discomfort noticed and you can still walk at a normal pace around the train as if it's standing still..
Want to experience movement of planets ? Get a telescope with decent magnification, aim it at the moon and watch the moon move by in only a few seconds..

2. The catholic church has brougth forth the most brilliant astronomers who had to fight hard to cleanse humanity of the judaic view on the universe, don't embarras their legacy by associating our religion with this flat earth nonsense.

2. In 1616, The Church banned all books relating to the earths rotating nonsense
Kepler (J EW) argued against The Church and Galileo, J EWs won out.
Copernicus led to Newton. newton led to Einstein.  All frauds.

Copernicus and The J EWs
http://www.elijahnet.net/copernicusandthejews.html

1. You made my point for me.
We would feel earth spinning, if it were spinning, just as one feels some movement plane or train thats moving.

What of bullet trajectory traveling 3000-4000 feet per second, if the earth was spinnning, one would have to account for the earths spinning.
Building of our roads or railroad tracks, they are not built with a natural curve of the earth!
Another example.....Lighthouses wouldnt work, because the curve and rotation would block out all based on the earths so called spinning or curve.

Its all nonsense
Balloons sent into the stratosphere, show there is no curve of the earth.
We live on a plain with mountains/hills etc.

Next youll tell me it was coincidence that NASA lost all moon footage as well.
You have to THINK

Last edited by WaltD on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesuisraghead

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:13 pm

One of my favorites:

21) If the Earth were truly constantly spinning Eastwards at over 1000mph, helicopters and hot-air balloons should be able to simply hover over the surface of the Earth and wait for their destinations to come to them!
Back to top Go down
Jesuisraghead

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:18 pm

This fellow said he worked at NASA as graphic artists making NASA's "images"

Another favorite when I put my arm out the window of a speeding auto my hand flies like a wing. Yet when one stops the hair on head is not ruffled by the 1000mph movement of the body through space?

22) If Earth were truly constantly spinning Eastwards at over 1000mph, during the Red Bull stratosphere dive, Felix Baumgartner, spending 3 hours ascending over New Mexico, should have landed 2500 miles West into the Pacific Ocean but instead landed a few dozen miles East of the take-off point.

23) Ball-believers often claim “gravity” magically and inexplicably drags the entire lower-atmosphere of the Earth in perfect synchronization up to some undetermined height where this progressively faster spinning atmosphere gives way to the non-spinning, non-gravitized, non-atmosphere of infinite vacuum space. Such non-sensical theories are debunked, however, by rain, fireworks, birds, bugs, clouds, smoke, planes and projectiles all of which would behave very differently if both the ball-Earth and its atmosphere were constantly spinning Eastwards at 1000mph.

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html
Back to top Go down
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:22 pm

Jesuisraghead wrote:
One of my favorites:

21) If the Earth were truly constantly spinning Eastwards at over 1000mph, helicopters and hot-air balloons should be able to simply hover over the surface of the Earth and wait for their destinations to come to them!

Very astute yet basic simple observations

J EWs and their new science.....bunch of frauds.

Last edited by WaltD on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:24 pm

And yet all of this passes as J EW Science...

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:38 pm

Kepler and Copernicus theory

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:51 pm

If the earth is flat what 's on the other side of the coin ? when do you flip sides ?

Walt i can't believe you are into this shit, Whomever is feeding you this crap is trying to make you and catholicism look ridiculous.

Oh wait Daniel Gruber.. is that a jew ?

Jesuisraghead wrote:
Another favorite when I put my arm out the window of a speeding auto my hand flies like a wing. Yet when one stops the hair on head is not ruffled by the 1000mph movement of the body through space?

Just like the hair on your head is not ruffled when your car is going 80 miles per hour, because you are inside the car just like you are inside the earths athmosphere which provides a closed environment that is shielding you from friction as the closed system moves as a whole at the same speed in relation to the outside environment.

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:43 pm

WaltD wrote:
Jesuisraghead wrote:
One of my favorites:

Very astute yet basic simple observations

Every one of these points from that page illustrates a completely inept understanding of physics.

For example, the matter above the surface (air) has the same inertia as the matter of and below the surface. The flow of water in a 3000 mile river would depend on many factors along the way, but elevation would always be measured towards the center of gravity. You can parachute from a weather balloon but if you tried to parachute from the space shuttle going 17,000 miles per hour you'd burn up. And how does that space station stay up so long? Don't tell me it isn't there because I can plot the orbit on my computer and go out with my binoculars to spot it.

How is it we have satellites and GPS? How is it the plane schedule from Australia to South Africa isn't phased and you can go buy a ticket?

I have a tough time believing this isn't disinfo and a complete waste of time, but I suppose it is apparently a good epistemology exercise that could be used to weed out the judgements from some of the people I read on here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:21 pm

Vidarr wrote:

If the earth is flat what 's on the other side of the coin ? when do you flip sides ?
Not sure what you mean.

Quote :

Walt i can't believe you are into this shit, Whomever is feeding you this crap is trying to make you and catholicism look ridiculous.  

Not sure where youve been, because its huge and all over the net. 250,000+ views on some vids.
NASA has been exposed for the Fraud that they are...

And FYI-The Catholic Church had Galileo under house arrest for 2 years.
THEY Took my position for 1600+ years...as did every trader, explorer, pirate and merchant. You Still think Einstein was legit too??

Quote :

Oh wait Daniel Gruber.. is that a jew ?
Yep, and he is the one SELLING Science and its efficacy, though it is not proven science. Theirs is junk science then as it is now.

Last edited by WaltD on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:23 pm

How about some real physics!

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:30 pm

The Bible actually says the earth is flat

Jeremiah 16:19:
O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

According to Jeremiah 16:19, the earth has ends. There is no way a spherical earth could have ends, and therefore the earth must be flat. The Book of Revelation:

Revelation 7:1:
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. '

A spherical earth cannot have corners, it is scientifically impossible. The only logical explanation is that the earth is flat. Checkmate atheists!

Isaiah 40:22:
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Experiments you can do at home that will show you, before your very eyes, that the world is indeed flat, and not spherical as some crazy scientists proclaim. It's amazing how many people blindly believe in a spherical Earth, without ever having seen it for themselves! I intend to change that.

1) Jump
Now, scientists claim that Earth is spherical and rotating at a speed of between 700-1000 miles per hour, depending on your latitude. This is a very high rate of speed. You can disprove this nonsense by simply jumping up as high as you can. Really, it's that simple. What happens when you jump? You come straight down to where you were. But, if the Earth were indeed spinning at such a fast speed, wouldn't you land hundreds of feet away?

If you were to stand in the flat bed of a truck going 75 mph, and jump straight up, what would happen? You wouldn't fall straight down. You would fall out of the truck. That's because trucks move, the Earth doesn't. This experiment proves the Earth is fixed in space and doesn't move.

2) Blow
Since if the Earth is supposedly a sphere, it naturally comes to assume what would happen to people below the equator, like in Australia? Since they are underneath the sphere, wouldn't they fall off? This is where scientists come up with mumbo-jumbo like "gravity" and "centrifugal force" to explain away their theories. So, the scientists want you to think that because the earth is so much more massive than people or things, that people will naturally "stick" to the bottom of the earth because of gravity.

This can be disproved very simply. Get a balloon and inflate it as big as possible. It will be a spherical shape. Now, take a piece of paper and try to rip, tear, or cut the tiniest speck of paper possible. This paper represents a human being, much smaller in mass to the balloon, which represents the Earth. Now try and place the small piece of paper to the underside of the balloon. What happens? It falls off!
Even though the balloon is so much bigger in mass, it cannot hold the tiny paper. So if the Earth was a sphere, no one could live below the equator because they would fall off.

3) Get High
Ok, this one you really can't do at home, but you can do it out in the world. Stand on the ground and look around you. What's the farthest you can see? Maybe it's a building, tree, or mountain. Now, find some place very close to it where you can get a much higher vantage point. (This also works if you're on a jet and about to take off.) Notice how in the higher place you can see much farther? You can see more of the world the higher you get. This shows the world is flat because the higher you go, the easier it is to see over obstacles. At the same time, it shows the world cannot be spherical. Because if the world was curved, the far distance would forever remain out of view because of the Earth's curvature. It would eternally be over the horizon.

If the Earth was a sphere, it would not matter how high you went, you would still see the same thing. Since this is not the case, the Earth is flat.

These experiments are all confirmed by creation scientists as being 100% accurate. If you're skeptical of the flat Earth, why don't you do these experiments so you can see truth with your own eyes.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:38 pm

Vidarr wrote:

You can believe as you wish, mine is subject to interpretation, debate, and as far removed from J EWs as possible.
I think we have been fooled by them, and many others more intelligent than I think the same.

Maybe you can explain to me and us all as it relates to the round earth, just how Water; If the world were round,and if there were gravity, not would all just flow to the bottom.

All you have is theory, put forth by J EWs and Freemasons.
I have scripture, 1500 years of Church teaching, Christ, and common sense.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:43 pm

'Professor Mark Fonstad of Southwest Texas University demonstrates that Kansas is Flatter than a Pancake (2) violating round earth assumptions
A Very comman assumption is that with distance a curvature is demonstrated. If a state like kansas is flat than the assumption of curvature with distance is false

Surveyors' operations in the construction of railroads, tunnels, or canals are conducted without the slightest "allowance" being made for "curvature," although it is taugh that this so-called allowance is absolutely necessary! This is a cutting proof that Earth is not a globe.
There should be a curvature factor if said earth is a globe. Being that engineering has never found it, the earth is flat.

As mariners take to sea with them charts constructed as though the sea were a level surface, however these charts may err as to the true form of this level surface taken as a whole, it is clear, as they find them answer their purpose tolerably well - and only tolerably for many ships are wrecked owing to the error of which we speak - that the surface of the sea is as it is taken to be, whether the captain of the ship "supposes" the Earth to be a globe or anything else. Thus, then, we draw, from the common system of "plane sailing,"  a practical proof that Earth is not a globe.
I could go on. But proof comes to proof of flat earth

Philosophy proves it
Science proves it
Mariners prove it
Engenerring proves it

1. Sinking Ship effect
This is good proof of a flat earth. It is proven that the ship does not sink behind a hill of water, but that it is actually perspective which hides it. This demonstrates that the earth is not a globe. There have been experiments where half-sunken ships have been restored by simply looking at them through telescopes, showing that they are not actually hiding behind "hills of water"

In consequence of the fact being so plainly seen, by everyone who visits the seashore, that the line of the horizon is a perfectly straight line, it becomes impossible for astronomers, when they attempt to convey, pictorially, an idea of the Earth's "convexity," to do so with even a shadow of consistency: for they dare not represent this horizon as a curved line, so well known is it that it is a straight one!

The greatest astronomer of the age, in page 15 of his "Lessons," gives an illustration of a ship sailing away, "as though she were rounding the top of a great hill of water;" and there - of a truth - is the straight and level line of the horizon clear along the top of the "hill" from one side of the picture to the other! Now, if this picture were true in all its parts - and it is outrageously false in several - it would show that Earth is a cylinder; for the "hill" shown is simply up one side of the level, horizontal line, and, we are led to suppose, down the other! Since, then, we have such high authority as Professor Richard A. Proctor that the Earth is a cylinder, it is, certainly, a proof that the Earth is not a globe.'

2.  NO one has circumvaigated the earth north-south.

"Control of space means control of the world. From space, the masters of infinity
would have the power to control the earth's weather, to cause drought and flood,
to change the tides and raise the levels of the sea, to divert the gulf stream and
change temperate climates to frigid. There is something more important than the
ultimate weapon. And that's the ultimate position. The position of total control
over the Earth that lies somewhere in outer space."
-President Lyndon Johnson, Statement on Status of Nation's Defense and Race for
Space, January 7, 1958

Last edited by WaltD on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:54 pm

Flat earth. [George Gamow] Round earth. [George Gamow]
The early Christian Church accepted Aristotle's spherical earth. But a few malcontents within the Church pointed out that the Bible speaks of 'the four corners' of the earth.
In the 5th century CE the monk Cosmas Indicopleustes, in his Christian Topography, described a square earth with a heavenly vault, much like the Egyptian model. Tertulian also was a flat-earther.

Science writer Robert J. Schadewald gave me permission to quote the following paragraphs in which he summarizes the Biblical evidence which flat-earthers use to justify their position. He wrote this to a geocentrist fundamentalist who was arguing that the Bible supports a fixed, non-moving earth, with the all the rest of the universe moving around us at about one revolution per day. Bob, of course agreed that the Bible does support that view, but wonders why this particular fundamentalist did not also accept the idea that the earth is flat, since that has basis in the Bible also.

...The Bible is, from Genesis to Revelation, a flat-earth book. ...While the Bible nowhere states categorically that the earth is flat, numerous Old Testament verses clearly show that the ancient Hebrews were flat-earthers. This comes through more clearly in modern translations such as the New English Bible, but it's clear enough in the King James Version.
The Genesis creation story says the earth is covered by a vault (firmament) and that the celestial bodies move inside the vault. (See Genesis 1:6-8 and 1:17. Note that, even in KJV, while there are waters "above" the firmament, the celestial bodies are "in" it.) This makes no sense unless one assumes that the earth is essentially flat.

That the Hebrews considered the sun and moon to be small bodies near to the earth is clear from Joshua 10:12, which gives specific localities [geographic] in which they stood still. Isaiah 40:22 says that "God sits throned on the vaulted roof of earth, whose inhabitants are like grasshoppers." In the book of Job, Eliphaz the Temanite says God "walks to and fro on the vault of heaven.'' (Job 22:14. The KJV translators copped out on the last two verses, but in both cases the implications are clear.)

That the earth was considered essentially flat is clear from Daniel, who said, "I saw a tree of great height at the centre of the earth; the tree grew and became strong, reaching with its top to the sky and visible to the earth's farthest bounds." (Daniel 4:10-11) Only on a flat earth could one see a tree reaching the sky (dome?) from "the earth's farthest bounds."

The New Testament also implies a flat earth. For instance, Matthew 4:8 says that "The devil took him [Jesus] to a very high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in their glory." From a sufficiently high mountain, one could see all of the kingdoms of the world"but only if the earth were flat. The same applies to Revelation 1:7, which says that at the second coming, "Every eye shall see him." Finally, Revelation 7:1

Jesuisraghead

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:01 pm

No one here has felt a west bound breeze?

29) If the Earth and its atmosphere were constantly spinning Eastwards over 1000mph, this should somewhere somehow be seen, heard, felt or measured by someone, yet no one in history has ever experienced this alleged Eastward motion; meanwhile, however, we can hear, feel and experimentally measure even the slightest Westward breeze.

31) Quoting “Zetetic Cosmogeny” Thomas Winships states: “Let ‘imagination’ picture to the mind what force air would have which was set in motion by a spherical body of 8,000 miles in diameter, which in one hour was spinning round 1,000 mph, rushing through space at 65,000 mph and gyrating across the heavens? Then let ‘conjecture’ endeavor to discover whether the inhabitants on such a globe could keep their hair on? If the earth-globe rotates on its axis at the terrific rate of 1,000 miles an hour, such an immense mass would of necessity cause a tremendous rush of wind in the space it occupied. The wind would go all one way, and anything like clouds which got ‘within the sphere of influence’ of the rotating sphere, would have to go the same way. The fact that the earth is at rest is proved by kite flying.”

Dust off high school geometry books and check the numbers yourself?

69) The New York City skyline is clearly visible from Harriman State Park’s Bear Mountain 60 miles away. If Earth were a ball 25,000 miles in circumference, viewing from Bear Mountain’s 1,283 foot summit, the Pythagorean Theorem determining distance to the horizon being 1.23 times the square root of the height in feet, the NYC skyline should be invisible behind 170 feet of curved Earth.

82) The Port Nicholson Light in New Zealand is 420 feet above sea-level and visible from 35 miles away where it should be 220 feet below the horizon.

83) The Egerö Light in Norway is 154 feet above high-water and visible from 28 statute miles where it should be 230 feet below the horizon.

84) The Light at Madras, on the Esplanade, is 132 feet high and visible from 28 miles away, where it should be 250 feet below the line of sight.

85) The Cordonan Light on the west coast of France is 207 feet high and visible from 31 miles away, where it should be 280 feet below the line of sight.

86) The light at Cape Bonavista, Newfoundland is 150 feet above sea-level and visible at 35 miles, where it should be 491 feet below the horizon.

87) The lighthouse steeple of St. Botolph’s Parish Church in Boston is 290 feet tall and visible from over 40 miles away, where it should be hidden a full 800 feet below the horizon!

88) The Isle of Wight lighthouse in England is 180 feet high and can be seen up to 42 miles away, a distance at which modern astronomers say the light should fall 996 feet below line of sight.

89) The Cape L’Agulhas lighthouse in South Africa is 33 feet high, 238 feet above sea level, and can be seen for over 50 miles. If the world were a globe, this light would fall 1,400 feet below an observer’s line of sight.

90) The Statue of Liberty in New York stands 326 feet above sea level and on a clear day can be seen as far as 60 miles away. If the Earth were a globe, that would put Lady Liberty at an impossible 2,074 feet below the horizon.

Gravity can hold down billions of tons of water while the "ball" rotates at `1000 mph yet a little bit of air inside fish keeps them from being pulled by all powerful gravity to the bottom?

33) If “gravity” is credited with being a force strong enough to curve the massive expanse of oceans around a globular Earth, it would be impossible for fish and other creatures to swim through such forcefully held water.

116) There has also never been a single experiment in history showing an object massive enough to, by virtue of its mass alone, cause another smaller mass to orbit around it. The magic theory of gravity allows for oceans, buildings and people to remain forever stuck to the underside of a spinning ball while simultaneously causing objects like the Moon and satellites to remain locked in perpetual circular orbits around the Earth. If these were both true then people should be able to jump up and start orbiting circles around the Earth, or the Moon should have long ago been sucked into the Earth. Neither of these theories have ever been experimentally verified and their alleged results are mutually exclusive.

166) The “geostationary communications satellite” was first created by Freemason science-fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke and supposedly became science-fact just a decade later. Before this, radio, television, and navigation systems like LORAN and DECCA were already well-established and worked fine using only ground-based technologies. Nowadays huge fibre-optics cables connect the internet across oceans, gigantic cell towers triangulate GPS signals, and ionospheric propagation allows radio waves to be bounced all without the aid of the science-fiction best-seller known as “satellites.”

lol so obvious

169) So-called “satellite” TV dishes are almost always positioned at a 45 degree angle towards the nearest ground-based repeater tower. If TV antennae were actually picking up signals from satellites 100+ miles in space, most TV dishes should be pointing more or less straight up to the sky. The fact that “satellite” dishes are never pointing straight up and almost always positioned at a 45 degree angle proves they are picking up ground-based tower signals and not “outer-space satellites.”

1000 mph crosswind airplane landing?

27) If Earth and its atmosphere were constantly spinning Eastwards over 1000mph, landing airplanes on such fast-moving runways which face all manner of directions North, South, East, West and otherwise would be practically impossible, yet in reality such fictional concerns are completely negligible.

Speaking of flying

45) On a ball-Earth, Johannesburg, South Africa to Perth, Australia should be a straight shot over the Indian Ocean with convenient re-fueling possibilities on Mauritus or Madagascar. In actual practice, however, most Johannesburg to Perth flights curiously stop over either in Dubai, Hong Kong or Malaysia all of which make no sense on the ball, but are completely understandable when mapped on a flat Earth.

1.bp.blogspot.com/-_2i19dhlBos/Vb-Kxf4brqI/AAAAAAAAP-k/bdLSTB81rl0/s400/sa-perth.jpg

lol why doesn't the all powerful moon gravity suck all the "tides" to the moon?

117) Newton also theorized and it is now commonly taught that the Earth’s ocean tides are caused by gravitational lunar attraction. If the Moon is only 2,160 miles in diameter and the Earth 8,000 miles, however, using their own math and “law,” it follows that the Earth is 87 times more massive and therefore the larger object should attract the smaller to it, and not the other way around. If the Earth’s greater gravity is what keeps the Moon in orbit, it is impossible for the Moon’s lesser gravity to supersede the Earth’s gravity, especially at Earth’s sea-level, where its gravitational attraction would even further out-trump the Moon’s. And if the Moon’s gravity truly did supersede the Earth’s causing the tides to be drawn towards it, there should be nothing to stop them from continuing onwards and upwards towards their great attractor.

Where are the other tides?

118) Furthermore, the velocity and path of the Moon are uniform and should therefore exert a uniform influence on the Earth’s tides, when in actuality the Earth’s tides vary greatly and do not follow the Moon. Earth’s lakes, ponds, marshes and other inland bodies of water also inexplicably remain forever outside the Moon’s gravitational grasp! If “gravity” was truly drawing Earth’s oceans up to it, all lakes, ponds and other bodies of standing water should certainly have tides as well.

Similar to the them of the youtube above is the angle of the Sun's rays 93 million away?

125) Another proof the Sun is not millions of miles away is found by tracing the angle of sun-rays back to their source above the clouds. There are thousands of pictures showing how sunlight comes down through cloud-cover at a variance of converging angles. The area of convergence is of course the Sun, and is clearly NOT millions of miles away, but rather relatively close to Earth just above the clouds.

1.bp.blogspot.com/-3xcO1BLzWqk/Vb-ZhHDHHyI/AAAAAAAAQFM/7pFFnu3SM_o/s400/185440d1424033149-my-journal-3-crepuscular1606_650x488.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   

Back to top Go down

Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next