Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
OldTimes
Sirloin
avatar

Posts : 584
Join date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:05 am

WaltD wrote:

Walt, I am annoyed because regardless of what is true, you are making Christians and Catholics look retarded. You make us all here look retarded, and me too for engaging you.

This model cannot possibly be correct because of so many reasons:

1) if the earth were flat why would the sun not be visible from all points?
2) Australia is dark like 3/4ths of the time in this model.
3) In Antarctica (and I know people who have been there, a short flight from Australia), there is almost 24-hour sunlight during our winter months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3207
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:51 am

WaltD wrote:
WRONG.

THEY GOT TO CATHOLICS, unless of course you now also claim that they dont nor havent, that Vatican 2 is legitimate, The French Revolution legit, that 1900 years of Orthodoxy thrown out the window post Vatican 2 is progress, that apologizing to
J EWs and Muslims for our so called rotten behavior to them rather than the inverse is just, that visiting Synagogues and Mosques, ALL Forbidden under threats of being anathematized by 250+ Previous Popes was valid, that praying with with the Dali Lama and having Buddha placed on The Altar was Legit, that Rothschilds takeover of the Vatican Bank in the 1820s was to the Churchs betterment.

If you cant connect dots and see correlation,, youre an idiot.
Same is true with Heliocentrism.
Here are a few questions Id like you to answer for me....

1. Do you Deny that NASA is a Fraud?  Yes or NO?
Is it coincidence that Galileo has Masonic lodges named after him?  Yes or No
3. Is it coincidence that Galileo was exhumed and given a proper Masonic burial? Yes or No
4. Is it strange that not one explorer, pilot, or daredevil has ever circumnavigated the Globe North South?  Yes or No
5. That the Bible both Old and New Testament state firmly '4 corners of the earth' and that the Bible and its writers, inspired by GOD, were wrong?  Yes or No


Ill get to the sun later. You change topics like you change hats because thats all you have...
Answer my 5 simple questions now.

Heres your non freemason Jew Pope Medici long before Vatican II



He agrees with everything you say.

Walt sees the Jew when the jew finally sticks his ugly head over the parapet and that particular day he forms all his theories based upon it. As you can see he cant be without his heroes (Mel), he cant break away from his yenta beauty queens (Monice Blewicci- married to the Israeli football team owner) etc etc. He cant let go. Walt is the perfect goy. Tell him the latest Jew BS line about history or Science and he's off to the races.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:38 am

Walt, whatever schemes the jews, freemason, nasa or vatican 2 are up to doesn't change the fact that the earth is a round sphere  and not the center of the universe.

The bible might be truthfull in it's recording of what people have said,  but that doesn't mean that whatever those people have said is necessarily truthfull. Especially when it comes to old testament which is full of lying people claiming their g-d ordered them to slaughter other people, That's why Jesus called their g-d the father of lies.
 
Trouble starts when people go full autist on scriptures without the intellectual capacities to comprehend and interpret the writings and distinguish fact from fiction,

Neither am i changing topics, as this topic title clearly states this topic is about flat earth
Yet everytime your flat earth hypothesis is reproached you start about freemasons ,Nasa, jews and vatican 2. As if whatever the f*** they are up to has any influence on physics, observations and calculations which you can do yourself.
 
You post ridiculous images which make no sense at all without any explanation why they should make sense and ignore obvious shortcomings pointed out by us instead you yell the freemasons did it.

But if the freemasons view makes more sense than yours then you are not only discrediting catholicism and it's leading role in science for centuries, you are actually also advertising for Freemasons..


And it may come as a shock to those who think that America is the centre of the Universe, BUt NASA isn't the only space agency on this planet.

an Indian probe recently made beautifull pictures of Mars



If andromeda galaxy was brighter this would be the view from earth

_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:18 am

The truth of our faith becomes a matter of ridicule among the infidels if any Catholic, not gifted with the necessary scientific learning, presents as dogma what scientific scrutiny shows to be false.

St. Thomas Aquinas

_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye
avatar

Posts : 887
Join date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:52 pm

OldTimes wrote:


Walt,  I am annoyed because regardless of what is true, you are making Christians and Catholics look retarded.  You make us all here look retarded, and me too for engaging you.

The Bible teachings of the Old and New Testament are retarded?  Really..Teachings as it relates to Flat earth against heliocentrism in Revelations, Matthew, Job, Daniel are retarded?

And Im Making Look retarded?
Most already ARE!  We took part and killed off 70 million of our own blood brethren in WW2.
We spend money on Porn, Send our kids to public indoctrination centers, learn that Gay marriage is okie dokie and that Israel is our friend and ally.

They laugh at us.

NASA is a Fraud.  Yes or NO?
Freemasonry exalts Galielo.  Yes or No?

YOU sort of lost me at 'regardless of what is true' part. As if the truth does not matter at all. Youre a Shill

_________________
'Jews had nothing to do with freemasonry and snaked into it as they do everything else.' -Mel Gibstein 11-9-13


Last edited by WaltD on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye
avatar

Posts : 887
Join date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Bob Saget wrote:



Heres your non freemason Jew Pope Medici long before Vatican II


Walt sees the Jew when the jew finally sticks his ugly head over the parapet and that particular day he forms all his theories based upon it. As you can see he cant be without his heroes (Mel), he cant break away from his yenta beauty queens (Monice Blewicci- married to the Israeli football team owner) etc etc. He cant let go. Walt is the perfect goy. Tell him the latest Jew BS line about history or Science and he's off to the races.

Id like to call you by your family name if thats ok with you, Bob, or Mr Jackass is it?.
Im well aware of The Medici Crypto Pope and before him Pope Leo The Khazar. We've had 270+ Popes and theyve put some ringers in there.  

Unlike You, Ive not thrown the baby out with the proverbial bath water, I believe in Christ's Church, In the Sacraments, and in our historical tradition of us, and only us expelling Jewry, 109 times as it were.
Maybe you can enlighten us some more with your brilliance on call things Freemasonic like my signature tag line you remarked with some time back. Epic

Thank you

_________________
'Jews had nothing to do with freemasonry and snaked into it as they do everything else.' -Mel Gibstein 11-9-13


Last edited by WaltD on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye
avatar

Posts : 887
Join date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:01 pm

Vidarr wrote:
Walt, whatever schemes the jews, freemason, nasa or vatican 2 are up to doesn't change the fact that the earth is a round sphere  and not the center of the universe.

The bible might be truthfull in it's recording of what people have said,  but that doesn't mean that whatever those people have said is necessarily truthfull. Especially when it comes to old testament which is full of lying people claiming their g-d ordered them to slaughter other people, That's why Jesus called their g-d the father of lies.
 
Trouble starts when people go full autist on scriptures without the intellectual capacities to comprehend and interpret the writings and distinguish fact from fiction,

Neither am i changing topics, as this topic title clearly states this topic is about flat earth
Yet everytime your flat earth hypothesis is reproached you start about freemasons ,Nasa, jews and vatican 2. As if whatever the f*** they are up to has any influence on physics, observations and calculations which you can do yourself.
 
You post ridiculous images which make no sense at all without any explanation why they should make sense and ignore obvious shortcomings pointed out by us instead you yell the freemasons did it.

But if the freemasons view makes more sense than yours then you are not only discrediting catholicism and it's leading role in science for centuries, you are actually also advertising for Freemasons..


YOU DIDNT answer a single question, and they were very easy, YES/NO special made for you.
I cant dialogue with you if you cant respond. Otherwise, its a lecture.  Please go back and reread and respond to the 5 yes/no questions I laid out for you, to help me and this board better understand your logic, bias and thought process.

Freemasonry hates/HATED Catholicism, Old Order and Christianity. THey HATE GOD's word. His word which teaches us of a flat earth. 4 corners of the earth. If I advertise for them by preaching the merit of the Bible, however illogical YOU claim it to be, so be it.


On OT 'Slaughter'
GOD ordered the 'slaughter' of people BECAUSE......

He HATED SIN, Miscegenation IS SIN-the destruction of his holy creation..HIS People!
This isnt hard.
Imagine  ones own flesh and blood creation. Perfect in every way, but made unholy and bastardized, tainted and forever altered negatively.
Thats All the Old Testament Is and Was. Laws to Keep and Observe for the safekeeping of HIS People-their lineage and purity of race.

_________________
'Jews had nothing to do with freemasonry and snaked into it as they do everything else.' -Mel Gibstein 11-9-13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:56 pm

WaltD wrote:


YOU DIDNT answer a single question,

First off . nobody made you chief inquisitor
Secondly i don't take kindly to people demanding me to answer anything, especially when they are not in a position to demand anything at all, not only because they have demonstrated to be lacking some mental faculties

Your questions are not only irrelevant, but you could have known my answers to them from my extensive history of posts on those subject matters.

Thirdly when you make a claim to the truth, the burden of proof is on you and repeating " nasa is evil therefore i am right " is not proof of anything.







_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3207
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:09 pm

WaltD wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:



Heres your non freemason Jew Pope Medici long before Vatican II


Walt sees the Jew when the jew finally sticks his ugly head over the parapet and that particular day he forms all his theories based upon it. As you can see he cant be without his heroes (Mel), he cant break away from his yenta beauty queens (Monice Blewicci- married to the Israeli football team owner) etc etc. He cant let go. Walt is the perfect goy. Tell him the latest Jew BS line about history or Science and he's off to the races.

Id like to call you by your family name if thats ok with you, Bob, or Mr Jackass is it?.
Im well aware of The Medici Crypto Pope and before him Pope Leo The Khazar. We've had 270+ Popes and theyve put some ringers in there.  

Unlike You, Ive not thrown the baby out with the proverbial bath water, I believe in Christ's Church, In the Sacraments, and in our historical tradition of us, and only us expelling Jewry, 109 times as it were.
Maybe you can enlighten us some more with your brilliance on call things Freemasonic like my signature tag line you remarked with some time back. Epic

Thank you

Leo the Khazar was a Byzantine emperor you twit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin
avatar

Posts : 584
Join date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:16 pm

WaltD wrote:
NASA is a Fraud.  Yes or NO?
YES.
Quote :
Freemasonry exalts Galielo.  Yes or No?
YES.

Walt: "Therefore the Earth is flat."

Quote :
YOU sort of lost me at 'regardless of what is true' part. As if the truth does not matter at all. Youre a Shill

I don't believe in flat-earth.

Walt: "Youre a Shill"


So, you are making all Christians, Catholics, and people on this forum look stupid, even if you were right (you aren't) because your arguments have all kinds of logic holes. Your Bible interpretations are not necessarily flat-earth either. eg. just because you can see all the kingdoms of the time from an 'exceedingly high mountain' (even if that weren't metaphoric) doesn't mean the earth must be flat. Every one of those quotes could be interpreted differently or metaphorically.

Meanwhile I watched the sun come up from the horizon this morning.
It was truly beautiful.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   

Back to top Go down
 
Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» Flat Earth - another perspective
» Flat Earth: Hubble Doesn't Exist
» Diane Schuler Was Drunk and High at the Time of the Crash That Killed 8
» Seeking one time donations or ongoing relationship for my twins!
» St. George - A Spanking Virgin's First Time

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laconics Round Table :: Laconics Round Table-
Jump to: