Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:08 pm

OldTimes wrote:

For example, the matter above the surface (air) has the same inertia as the matter of and below the surface.  
The flow of water in a 3000 mile river would depend on many factors along the way, but elevation would always be measured towards the center of gravity.  You can parachute from a weather balloon but if you tried to parachute from the space shuttle going 17,000 miles per hour you'd burn up.  And how does that space station stay up so long?  Don't tell me it isn't there because I can plot the orbit on my computer and go out with my binoculars to spot it.

How is it we have satellites and GPS?  How is it the plane schedule from Australia to South Africa isn't phased and you can go buy a ticket?

I have a tough time believing this isn't disinfo and a complete waste of time, but I suppose it is apparently a good epistemology exercise that could be used to weed out the judgements from some of the people I read on here.

I thought as you did when I first heard it, now I understand it better.
J EWs propogated this Anti Bible nonsense, round earth theory.
Just as they do Overpopulation, and global warming ie GOD errored

If the earth was a globe, as YOU suggest, the flight from South Africa to Australia would take much less than 12 hours,  because they would be able to fly over Antarctica and south pole, but since there is no south pole, they fly over Indian Ocean which takes roughly 12 hours to cross.

There is one non-stop route between Sydney and Santiago. It doesn't fly over Antarctica either.

We supposedly conquered space in the 1960's, now this is 2015 and yet no Civilians are allowed to space, no tours are provided even for the super rich. What is wrong with this?
I can address your other points if you wish. Im just offering an alternate view of the fraud sciences we were taught,. I dont accept them any longer, any more than I do the so called moon landing.
I now assume that everything I was taught in school was a lie, as far as history and science is concerned. All of it was Anti GOD and Anti Christian.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:14 pm

We have been taught that the height of stupidity and naivety was when our ignorant ancestors believed the Earth to be flat, and that if any man somehow still thinks the Earth to be the immovable center of the universe, that they must be the most primitive kind of ignoramus.  
Nowadays the label “Flat-Earther” has become literally synonymous with “moron” and is a common cliché derogatory term for insulting someone’s intelligence.  Upon seeing a book titled “The Flat Earth Conspiracy” your ingrained instinct is likely to laugh, mock the messenger, and deny the very possibility.  The fact of the matter is however, that everything is actually just as it appears.  The Earth is flat and motionless just as it seems, the Sun/Moon are the same size, and all the celestial bodies revolve around us.
This stable geocentric universe, proven true by experience and experiments, which reigned undisputed for thousands of years adequately explaining all Earthly and celestial phenomena, was violently uprooted, spun around, and sent flying through infinite space by a cabal of Sun-worshipping theoretical astronomers.   Early Masonic magicians like Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo, and Newton, along with their modern Masonic astro-not counter-parts like Armstrong, Aldrin, and Collins, hand-in-hand with NASA and world Freemasonry have pulled off the greatest hoax, propagated the most phenomenal lie, and perpetuated the most complete indoctrination in history.

These are Old Times and Vidarrs heros

Newton above directly, bottom left corner. Apple theory huh?
Kepler is to far right.

If we cant trust these Freemasons to prove their landing, who can we trust?
NASA really Lost all moon landing footage? What a shame. And who exactly was responsible for that?

'Over the course of 500 years, using everything from books, magazines, and television to computer-generated imaging, a multi-generational conspiracy has succeeded, in the minds of the masses, to pick up the fixed Earth, shape it into a ball, spin it in circles, and throw it around the Sun!  In schools where every professor’s desk is adorned with a spinning Earth-globe, we are lectured on the “heliocentric” theory of the universe, shown images of ball-planets and videos of men suspended in space.  
The illusion created, connivingly convincing, has entranced the world’s population into blindly believing a maleficent myth.  
The greatest cover-up of all time, NASA and Freemasonry’s biggest secret, is that we are living on a plane, not a planet, that Earth is the flat, stationary center of the universe.  

By removing Earth from the motionless center of the Universe, these J EW FreeMasons have moved us physically and metaphysically from a place of supreme importance to one of complete nihilistic indifference.
If the Earth is the center of the Universe, then the ideas of God, creation, and a purpose for human existence are resplendent. But if the Earth is just one of billions of planets revolving around billions of stars in billions of galaxies, then the ideas of God, creation, and a specific purpose for Earth and human existence become highly implausible.

By surreptitiously indoctrinating us into their scientific materialist Sun-worship, not only do we lose faith in anything beyond the material, we gain absolute faith in materiality, superficiality, status, selfishness, hedonism and consumerism. If there is no God, and everyone is just an accident, then all that really matters is me, me, me. They have turned Madonna, the Mother of God, into a material girl living in a material world. Their rich, powerful corporations with slick Sun-cult logos sell us idols to worship, slowly taking over the world while we tacitly believe their “science,” vote for their politicians, buy their products, listen to their music, and watch their movies, sacrificing our souls at the altar of materialism.

Our eyes and experience tell us the Earth is flat and motionless, and everything in the sky revolves around us. When we cease to believe our own eyes and experience we must prostrate ourselves at the feet of the very pseudo-scientists who blinded us, to treat them as "experts," astronomical "priests" who have special knowledge only they can access, like the Hubble telescope. By brainwashing us of something so gigantic and fundamental, it makes every other kind of lesser in

Last edited by WaltD on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesuisraghead

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:25 pm

National Academy of Space Actors!  sunny

How deep and wide the deception is.
Back to top Go down
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:29 pm

INDEED.
i too was deceived until this year, and though open minded, i always reverted back to what i was taught previously, until i actually looked at it critically.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:19 pm

WaltD wrote:
INDEED.
i too was deceived until this year, and though open minded, i always reverted back to what i was taught previously, until i actually looked at it critically.

Open minds tend to lead to big serendipitous awakenings.  Henry Ford was right, history is bunk, and thus very little else may not be.

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:06 am

WaltD wrote:
If the earth was a globe, as YOU suggest, the flight from South Africa to Australia would take much less than 12 hours,  because they would be able to fly over Antarctica and south pole, but since there is no south pole, they fly over Indian Ocean which takes roughly 12 hours to cross.

There is one non-stop route between Sydney and Santiago. It doesn't fly over Antarctica either.

There may be safety reasons not to fly over Antarctica. It'd be interesting to look into this, but it's a weak argument anyway. It would take WAY more than 12 hours if your flat-earth model were correct.

What about satellites and the other points I mentioned?

Quote :
We supposedly conquered space in the 1960's, now this is 2015 and yet no Civilians are allowed to space, no tours are provided even for the super rich. What is wrong with this?

Because it's expensive.

If you are going to pretend to be serious about this epistemology exercise, please use some airtight arguments. If I can compute the orbit of ISS on my computer and then go spot it with binoculars, I would say that pretty-much destroys the flat-earth idea right there.

Quote :
I can address your other points if you wish. Im just offering an alternate view of the fraud sciences we were taught,. I dont accept them any longer, any more than I do the so called moon landing.
I now assume that everything I was taught in school was a lie, as far as history and science is concerned. All of it was Anti GOD and Anti Christian.

I have no argument against NASA being fraudulent regarding the moon landing and perhaps some other stuff (like perhaps the 70s Mars viking probes). It is obvious however they are capable of sending payloads into orbit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesuisraghead

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:56 am

WaltD wrote:

"INDEED.
i too was deceived until this year, and though open minded, i always reverted back to what i was taught previously, until i actually looked at it critically."

Very insightful summary of the Holy Book references. Thank you.

"Luke 17-20

Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, 21 nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”

midst
noun archaic
1. the middle point or part. synonyms: middle, center, heart, core, midpoint, kernel, nub"

You are shown a globe in your first public school class. You are on a spinning ball propelled through space look look pay attention... follow orders ... "google it" ... don't question ...

It would be interesting to study the last flat earth pope and the following spinning ball pope and compare.

Back to top Go down
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:12 pm

If you travel in a straight line around the globe you will come back to the same place, fellas. Interesting thread though, regardless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:19 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
If you travel in a straight line around the globe you will come back to the same place, fellas. Interesting thread though, regardless.

What about the big hand in the sky that turns the flat earth at some point?  Wink

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:34 pm

wag wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

What about the big hand in the sky that turns the flat earth at some point?  Wink

And the earth being spherical doesn't auto-equate to there being no creator, or to humankind having no value. It's what's considered a false dichotomy, for lack of a better term. The truth usually resides somewhere outside (beyond) the preprepared dichotomy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:56 am

Can't believe anyone would seriously take this flat earth nonsense as worth much beyond the value of clever men's room graffiti.  The moon landing hoax really took off after 9/11 as a kind of countermeasure or ammo, convenient for putting down doubts and lumping the theories together.  This has been remarkably effective.

NASA went to the moon  and the earth is roughly spherical, but the masters of 9/11 pulled off a deceptive coup as a presage to the war and destruction to follow, leaving truth a management issue, from yellow cake to Putin the false emperor.

It's incredible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:47 am

Walt Dickney wrote:
In consequence of the fact being so plainly seen, by everyone who visits the seashore, that the line of the horizon is a perfectly straight line, it becomes impossible for astronomers, when they attempt to convey, pictorially, an idea of the Earth's "convexity," to do so with even a shadow of consistency: for they dare not represent this horizon as a curved line, so well known is it that it is a straight one!

Are we supposed to be able to see something that is below the earth? How do you see the curvature of the earth standing? Its impossible. Walt obviously knows nothing about flying because if he did he would know very clearly what the earth looks like from the air where you can see the curvature of the earth. Walt has obviously not done any traveling in his life, maybe out to the duh duck huntin lake duuuh.

Inter continental flight travel is all based on the curvature of the earth and the rotation of it. In Walts theory you would hit the end of the earth, wherever the end of this earth is you would have to fly the entire size of the ehh flat earth to get from one side to the other. In other words you could only fly the same direction to get to every location, for instance you could not fly to England from LA via the Pacific. The real question is, "where are these four corners?" Why dont you go on an expedition and show us?

Walt found a new theory and he's runnin with it. He figured out if he jumps and lands in the same spot unlike jumping off a truck he's got sumpin'.

The Phoenicians didnt let anyone outside the gates of Gibralter (pillars of Hercules) to find out.

http://stevenmcollins.com/WordPress/ancient-israelites-knew-the-earth-was-round-new/

Israelites arent Jews in any sense of the word so you are really on the Jews side (no surprises to me).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:28 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
Walt Dickney wrote:
In consequence of the fact being so plainly seen, by everyone who visits the seashore, that the line of the horizon is a perfectly straight line, it becomes impossible for astronomers, when they attempt to convey, pictorially, an idea of the Earth's "convexity," to do so with even a shadow of consistency: for they dare not represent this horizon as a curved line, so well known is it that it is a straight one!

Are we supposed to be able to see something that is below the earth? How do you see the curvature of the earth standing? Its impossible. Walt obviously knows nothing about flying because if he did he would know very clearly what the earth looks like from the air where you can see the curvature of the earth. Walt has obviously not done any traveling in his life, maybe out to the duh duck huntin lake duuuh.

Inter continental flight travel is all based on the curvature of the earth and the rotation of it. In Walts theory you would hit the end of the earth, wherever the end of this earth is you would have to fly the entire size of the ehh flat earth to get from one side to the other. In other words you could only fly the same direction to get to every location, for instance you could not fly to England from LA via the Pacific. The real question is, "where are these four corners?" Why dont you go on an expedition and show us?

Walt found a new theory and he's runnin with it. He figured out if he jumps and lands in the same spot unlike jumping off a truck he's got sumpin'.

The Phoenicians didnt let anyone outside the gates of Gibralter (pillars of Hercules) to find out.

http://stevenmcollins.com/WordPress/ancient-israelites-knew-the-earth-was-round-new/

Israelites arent Jews in any sense of the word so you are really on the Jews side (no surprises to me).

Actually many commercial pilots already KNOW that what I typed is true.
Youve shown yourself, BOB, to be an idiot, yet again.

And of course, MY position IS Biblical.
YOU side with  Jewry, yet again.

Jeremiah 16:19: O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.
According to Jeremiah 16:19, the earth has ends. There is no way a spherical earth could have ends, and therefore the earth must be flat.

The Book of Revelation: Revelation 7:1: And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. ' A spherical earth cannot have corners, it is scientifically impossible. The only logical explanation is that the earth is flat. Checkmate atheists!

Isaiah 40:22: It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: wrote:

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:34 pm

OldTimes wrote:
WaltD wrote:

There may be safety reasons not to fly over Antarctica.  It'd be interesting to look into this, but it's a weak argument anyway.  It would take WAY more than 12 hours if your flat-earth model were correct.

What about satellites and the other points I mentioned?

Quote :

Because it's expensive.

If you are going to pretend to be serious about this epistemology exercise, please use some airtight arguments.  If I can compute the orbit of ISS on my computer and then go spot it with binoculars, I would say that pretty-much destroys the flat-earth idea right there.

Quote :

I have no argument against NASA being fraudulent regarding the moon landing and perhaps some other stuff (like perhaps the 70s Mars viking probes).  It is obvious however they are capable of sending payloads into orbit.

So they wont fly over antarctica even though its significantly faster and less milegage,  because its more dangerous that landing in the desolate Indian ocean?
Ill deal with satellites later if you wish and others wont.

From a plane on a plain

YHWH's flat earth does not rotate on an axis, it is not chasing the sun through space. The sun rotates above His flat plain, or the flat earth.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:07 pm

WaltD wrote:

Walt did you not notice the left leg of the camera tripod bending upwards, you know why that is ? It's because they manipulated the picture by straightening the horizon in photoshop.

look no corners

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:45 pm

WaltD wrote:

YHWH's flat earth does not rotate on an axis, it is not chasing the sun through space. The sun rotates above His flat plain, or the flat earth.
Did you turn jehova witness or did someone hack your account. if none of those than you are taking this traditionalist thing way too far.

The only reason the Catholic Church may have ever supposedly supported flat earth ( which i doubt ) is because they adopted the stance of greek ' scientists' before them , but i think it's jewish propaganda to make the catholics look ridiculous because even at that time no one  took this flat earth theory serious,  There was much doubt about the existing theories that's why the church ordered copernicus and galileo to investigate and come up with a better model of the universe. Though they certainly improved the theories ( from earth centric universe to solar centric universe ) they were not exactly correct either (Because the universe does not revolve around our tiny planet nor sun, we're just a speck ), which caused some strife..

also this

Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

"The word translated “corners,”  is the Hebrew word, KANAPH. Kanaph is translated in a variety of ways. However, it generally means extremity.

It is translated “borders” in Numbers 15:38. In Ezekiel 7:2 it is translated “four corners” and again in Isaiah 11:12 “four corners.” Job 37:3 and 38:13 as “ends.”

The Greek equivalent in Revelation 7:1 is gonia. The Greek meaning is perhaps more closely related to our modern divisions known as quadrants. Gonia literally means angles, or divisions. It is customary to divide a map into quadrants as shown by the four directions. "

Last edited by Vidarr on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:03 pm

WaltD wrote:
I'll deal with satellites later if you wish and others wont.

Yes please, explain satellites.

BTW, none of the pictures are convincing. 20 miles high means the horizon in that picture is about 20 miles too. 16 miles is only 0.23 of a degree, which if you take the cosine is 0.999991943, not much for a person to perceive a difference. It does work out to 169 feet but it doesn't take into account elevation differences, or height differences on either side. The photo is taken way more than 6 feet above the water.

So what I am saying is, stop wasting time and post something convincing.

On the other hand, if you already have posted the best you have to support a flat-earth argument, I think that pretty-much explains why the theory is not accepted.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:15 pm

puckatawk wrote:
Can't believe anyone would seriously take this flat earth nonsense as worth much beyond the value of clever men's room graffiti.  The moon landing hoax really took off after 9/11 as a kind of countermeasure or ammo, convenient for putting down doubts and lumping the theories together.  This has been remarkably effective.

NASA went to the moon  and the earth is roughly spherical, but the masters of 9/11 pulled off a deceptive coup as a presage to the war and destruction to follow, leaving truth a management issue, from yellow cake to Putin the false emperor.

I agree it's unfortunate that we find ourselves mixing subject matters. Our opinions across all topics will never be uniform. So it is a mechanism used to divide.

If you want to discredit someone's view, about say 9/11, just ask them what they think about UFOs or Apollo or the holohoax. There is no way to win except to not answer, because 1) it is is irrelevant, and 2) the answer will divide the opinions of the audience further.

You take Trump, who we know is a crypto, and although he says a lot of truth, his ultimate aim is deceit because he is either there to lead sensible voters to a losing vote, or he will wait until his audience is wide as possible before disclosing his believe in UFOs and alien lizards, thereby discrediting the positions of sensible supporters.

We are doing the same thing on this thread. Regardless of what is true, we are discrediting ourselves and all the valuable insight that has been posted here by even bringing up this topic. Which is why I think it was brought up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:16 pm

OldTimes wrote:
we are discrediting ourselves and all the valuable insight that has been posted here by even bringing up this topic.  Which is why I think it was brought up.

My thoughts are along these lines as well. But relevant stuff remains relevant stuff regardless, and at least the posts on this thread have been interesting and well-articulated - it's good to see people make solid points. And I think the best way to phase out lame topics is to post up better topics.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:30 am

WaltD wrote:

You might not spot it on a small monitor but these pictures actually do show the curvature and especially clear in that last one where the straight red line touches the horizon in the middle but at both ends there's noticably air between the line and horizon.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:18 am

OldTimes wrote:
WaltD wrote:
I'll deal with satellites later if you wish and others wont.

Yes please, explain satellites.

BTW, none of the pictures are convincing.  20 miles high means the horizon in that picture is about 20 miles too.  16 miles is only 0.23 of a degree, which if you take the cosine is 0.999991943, not much for a person to perceive a difference.  It does work out to 169 feet but it doesn't take into account elevation differences, or height differences on either side.  The photo is taken way more than 6 feet above the water.

So what I am saying is, stop wasting time and post something convincing.

On the other hand, if you already have posted the best you have to support a flat-earth argument, I think that pretty-much explains why the theory is not accepted.

For 1700 years Post Christ, this was accepted by all, including merchants, traders and explorers.

All YOU have is NASA (corrupt fraud), Columbus and his band of J EWs in 1492 to argue for Jewrys theory that the earth is round...

Ive cited multiple Biblical verses.

Ive watched alot of video.
I wont try to convince you, you must do your own research.
I dont trust J EWs nor freemasons, they were the ones who argued against a flat earth.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:20 am

Vidarr wrote:

Walt did you not notice the left leg of the camera tripod bending upwards, you know why that is ? It's because they manipulated the picture by straightening the horizon in photoshop.  

Nope
Heres the VIDEO, from whence that photo orginated which YOU errantly claim is manipulated.

He set out to disprove/debunk the flat earthers or those that dare question J EW science, and converted...

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:27 am

Vidarr wrote:

Did you turn jehova witness or did someone hack your account. if none of those than you are taking this traditionalist thing way too far.
NOPE
Still practicing Trad Catholic, go to Mass every SUnday.
My Faith allows me to question J EWs, Freemasonry and 'Science' as does my own common sense and intellect.

Vidarr wrote:

The only reason the Catholic Church may have ever supposedly supported flat earth ( which i doubt ) is because they adopted the stance of greek ' scientists' before them , but i think it's jewish propaganda to make the catholics look ridiculous because even at that time no one  took this flat earth theory serious,  There was much doubt about the existing theories that's why the church ordered copernicus and galileo to investigate and come up with a better model of the universe. Though they certainly improved the theories ( from earth centric universe to solar centric universe ) they were not exactly correct either (Because the universe does not revolve around our tiny planet nor sun, we're just a speck ), which caused some strife..
Supposedly supported?
It was blasphemy and heresy to assert the earth was NOT Flat! Hence the house arrests of those so called scientists for years.
The Science community like Einstein is a fraud, in case you dont know..

All of it is Anti GOD.

Vidarr wrote:

Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

"The word translated “corners,”  is the Hebrew word, KANAPH. Kanaph is translated in a variety of ways. However, it generally means extremity.

It is translated “borders” in Numbers 15:38. In Ezekiel 7:2 it is translated “four corners” and again in Isaiah 11:12 “four corners.” Job 37:3 and 38:13 as “ends.

We have two conditions here:

1- Isaiah 40:22 is claiming that the Earth is a flat circle.

2- Isaiah 40:22 is claiming that the Earth has a circle above it.

If we were to take condition #1, then we are left with a clear and irrefutable contradiction between Isaiah 40:22 and some of the Bible's verses that I mentioned above in the article, because a flat circle doesn't have "four corners", and ironically in either case, we still have a scientifically false claim about the Earth's shape.

IF we were to take condition #2, then it doesn't prove that the Earth is an egg-shaped figure, and Isaiah 40:22 surely becomes irrelevant to this subject.

One thing is for sure clear, and that is Isaiah 40:22 is obviously ambiguous and not clear if we wish to prove from it that the Earth is not flat and is egg-shaped.  If we look at what the entire Bible says (as presented above by all the Verses) about the shape of the Earth as the Roman Catholic Church did in the past, then we would reach the same conclusion they reached, and that is:  The Earth is Flat!"

Last edited by WaltD on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:34 am

All Bob S does is talk about scripture, yet He doesnt believe it or READ it...

Isaiah 11:12  
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)

Revelation 7:1
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (KJV)

Job 38:13
13 That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? (KJV)

Jeremiah 16:19
19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ENDS OF THE EARTH, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. (KJV)

Daniel 4:11
11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the ENDS OF ALL THE EARTH: (KJV)

Matthew 4:8
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; (KJV)

'HE set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved.  
(NIV Bible, Psalm 104:5)"

"The LORD reigns, he is robed in majesty; the LORD is robed in majesty and is armed with strength.  The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved.  
(From the NIV Bible, Psalm 93:1)"

"Say among the nations, "The LORD reigns."   The world is firmly established, it cannot be moved; he will judge the peoples with equity.
(NIV Bible, Psalm 96:10)"

"The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises.
(From the NIV Bible, Ecclesiastes 1:5)"

"that it might take the earth by the edges and shake the wicked out of it?  (NIV Bible, Job 38:13)"

"He unleashes his lightning beneath the whole heaven and sends it to the ends of the earth.
(NIV Bible, Job 37:3)"

"for HE views the ends of the earth and sees everything under the heavens.
(NIV Bible, Job 28:24)"

"Their measure is longer than the earth and wider than the sea.
(NIV Bible, Job 11:9)"

"He shakes the earth from its place and makes its pillars tremble.  
(NIV Bible, Job 9:6)"

"Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand.  (NIV Bible, Job 38:4)"

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:44 pm

WaltD wrote:

It was blasphemy and heresy to assert the earth was NOT Flat! Hence the house arrests of those so called scientists for years.

THe house arrest was not because of their astronomy theories, They were placed under house arrest because they said nasty things about the pope [/quote]

Quote :
The Science community like Einstein is a fraud, in case you dont know..

The credibility of Einstein or Nasa or anyone else is a separate issue from the fact that the earth is round and you can see the earths curvature for yourself.

Where does the wind go Walt ? at the end of the platter ? where does it originate , Does it simply appear on one end out of nothing and disappears at the other ..  does the water drop off into the abyss at the sides of the planet ?  Is every other planet, star and moon flat too and are we just lucky to have all their flat sides facing us ?

if the earth is flat . how flat is it? is it as flat as a coin ? Where is the edge walt ? how do we get to the other side.. ?

You really believe this makes more sense than a globe  ?

Quote :
All of it is Anti GOD.

Are you insinuating that God's creation is limited to this little planet  ?

Buy a damn telescope walt. every celestial body you see is in the shape of a globe ( exeption for meteorites / comets ) You don't need NASA for that.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   

Back to top Go down

Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next