Share | 

Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:38 pm

Also may i remind you Walt that Isaiah is Old Testament ( nee: jewish Tenach ) . Do you believe those jewish tales Walt ? How God ordered the Chosen ones to slaughter man woman and child of anyone standing in their way ? That you need to mutilate your foreskin ?

You are putting your faith in the tenach

Do you want to become a protestant / jew Walt ? because that's how you become a protestant / jew

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:05 pm

WaltD wrote:
Vidarr wrote:

Walt did you not notice the left leg of the camera tripod bending upwards, you know why that is ? It's because they manipulated the picture by straightening the horizon in photoshop.  

Nope
Heres the VIDEO, from whence that photo orginated which YOU errantly claim is manipulated.

He set out to disprove/debunk the flat earthers or those that dare question J EW science, and converted...

Nice one walt, do you see that screenshot of the video ? because that screenshot shows a curved horizon, whereas your picture does not. So you proved my claim and still still insist on my claim being ' errantly' ..

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Vidarr wrote:

THe house arrest was not because of their astronomy theories, They were placed under house arrest because they said nasty things about the pope

Nope, was jailed for introducing a foreign, alien concept of earth NOT being flat...

Quote :

The credibility of Einstein or Nasa or anyone else is a separate issue from the fact that the earth is round and you can see the earths curvature for yourself.
Nope, you cant.
Guess youve not been to a beach

Quote :

Where does the wind go Walt ? at the end of the platter ? where does it originate , Does it simply appear on one end out of nothing and disappears at the other ..  does the water drop off into the abyss at the sides of the planet ?  Is every other planet, star and moon flat too and are we just lucky to have all their flat sides facing us ?

if the earth is flat . how flat is it? is it as flat as a coin ? Where is the edge walt ? how do we get to the other side.. ?
All good questions that are easily answered.

Quote :

You really believe this makes more sense than a globe  ?
Yep.
If YOU choose to believe a federalized, indoctrination J EW led, J EW endorsed,
J EW mandated Federalized curriculum in the public fooling system, YOu are welcome to.

Quote :

Are you insinuating that God's creation is limited to this little planet  ?  
Where has anyone insinuated anything of the kind?
I cited multiple scripture...

Quote :

Buy a damn telescope walt. every celestial body you see is in the shape of a globe ( exeption for meteorites / comets ) You don't need NASA for that.
Youre looking through a circular sphere in so doing, in case you didnt know it.[/quote]

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:20 pm

Vidarr wrote:
Also may i remind you Walt that Isaiah is Old Testament ( nee: jewish Tenach ) .
Jewish as in it applies to HIS Elect.
Not Ashkenazis or those from the Synagogue of Satan..

Quote :

Do you believe those jewish tales Walt ?
Tales? No
Commandments? Yes absolutely.

Quote :

How God ordered the Chosen ones to slaughter man woman and child of anyone standing in their way ?
Yes indeed.
Lest they in turn be wiped out. Same as we are facing now with 'diversity' mandates.
Next youll tell me and the board just how important it is to flood ones nations with Africans and Colorfuls..

Quote :
That you need to mutilate your foreskin ?
A ritual that was done away with.

Quote :
You are putting your faith in the tenach
My Faith is in Christ, His Apostles, His Church, His Book and God;s Commandments.
What in God's name are you getting on about?

Quote :
Do you want to become a protestant / jew Walt ? because that's how you become a protestant / jew
You Mock GODs word of the Old Testament, still part of Our Faith and Call ME a Protestant  or J EW?   Really??  Thats rich.

FYI- I cited multiple scripture, New and Old Testament to verify the validity of HIS word and His work.
It is YOU that wishes to believe a Judaized, Federalized taught science fraud from the Public Fooling system You receieved and tell ME that I am off base. Ironic.

I dont wish to shame you, attack you or your views.
I simply hold an alternate one in light of what Ive investigated and had an open mind in so doing. I initially thought it quite nuts. I no longer do.

Quote :
Jewish tales
Plenty of NEW testament to verify a flat earth.

Isaiah 11:12  
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)

Revelation 7:1
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (KJV)

Job 38:13
13 That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? (KJV)

Jeremiah 16:19
19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ENDS OF THE EARTH, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. (KJV)

Daniel 4:11
11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the ENDS OF ALL THE EARTH: (KJV)

Matthew 4:8
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; (KJV)

I think this is a better picture of what it really looks like, mountains of ice on the sides.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:28 pm

I lost count of how many Ohioans dove in the ocean with me thinking they could swim. I never thought it was possible people could be so dumb to jump in the ocean never knowing how to swim and they all came from Walts state. As far as the ocean goes, it could be made out of pizza dough, Walt wouldnt know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
I lost count of how many Ohioans dove in the ocean with me thinking they could swim. I never thought it was possible people could be so dumb to jump in the ocean never knowing how to swim and they all came from Walts state. As far as the ocean goes, it could be made out of pizza dough, Walt wouldnt know.

Bob,
Out of 3 million sperm, you were really the fastest?
You didnt reply, just an attack. Typical, dont like the messenger, attack the message.

You claim to be a Christian, to Read the Bible, but you do neither on this thread indicating you are.

Scripture says unequivocally that the earth is flat,  and more than likely it is, IF one considers J EWs and their attack on God and Our Lord Jesus Christ.
And thats what this is, the same with Over population arguments and Global Warming.  Anti God.

But Bob believes J EWs and their pseudo science and entrusts them to counsel our leaders to tell us what is good for us and what we really need to know.

Far as Ohio goes...well the heart of our nation, home to 8 presidents, Flight, the Cash Register, Manufacturing mecca, and thousands of inventions, due to Germanic influences and innovation...but we are all stupid to Bob.
These are just my little home town of Dayton Ohio inventions.

Walt wrote:
The number of inventions patented by Dayton Ohio inventors runs into the thousands.
 The following list is a small sample of some of those original and creative ideas that have been approved by the U.S. Patent Office.

Airplane
Airplane Ejection seat
All steel Propeller
anti-ram raid plinth
Artificial Heart
Artificial kidney
assisted service travel terminals
Backpack parachutes
Bar code scanner with tool free tower housing assembly
Bar code scanner with configurable video modes
Beverage line cleaning system
Bicycle parking rack
cable retention apparatus
Carbonless copy paper

Card reader
cargo container for transporting temperature sensitive items
Cash register
Check deposit at a self-service terminal
Cellophane tape
characterization of lenses

Chrome plating
Collapsible, portable crib
computer-aided patient
Disk-writing operations by writing to a data depot prior to an in-place write
computerized electrical
Stimulation for paralyzed muscles
Data entry device
Digital clock

Double glass windows
Electric cash register
Electronic intelligent turn signal control system
Electrostatic gyroscope
Encrypting keypad module
Ethyl (lead) gasoline
Farm lighting system
Filter cigarettes

Fixed-focus headlamps
flatform label laminate
Flexible Radiator hoses, sweeper hoses
Football
Frostproof freezer
Fuel storage and dispensing system
Fuzzbuster

Garment stretcher
garment with storage pouch
Gas mask
Glass photographic negatives
Heart-lung machine
High-intensity discharge lamp (HID) with underwater lighting systems
High-Octane Aviation Gasoline
Human-powered bicycles and wheelchairs for quad and paraplegics
Ice cream cone
Ice cube tray
Incentive stamps

Ink jet printer
instant blood-glucose testing
Internet stamp
Integrating a data warehouse and a database
Joyce lift
laser weapons
“Liberty” engine
loyalty ink method

“Mae West” life preserver
mail chute for buildings
Media cassette sensing system
Manufacturing system
Method of administering a milk substitute to critical care animals
Micro encapsulation
Microfiche
Module

Monitoring systems
mood ring
Motorized Wheelchair
movable objects in a database
Movie Projector
Movie Camera
Movie Theatre
Movie film

Multiple arrange continuous Ink jet
Night serial photography
Nuclear-powered heart pacemaker
Optical scanner with balanced mirrored spinner
Paper sheet handling apparatus
Paper skew correcting device
pet food container
plunger with interchangeable handle
pocket closet organizer
portable breathing resuscitator
Price tag affixing machines
printing blanket with method for reducing corrison
Push-in pull Top can (Soda top)
quick process malleable iron

Radar detectors
radio-controlled pilot less aircraft
railroad boxcar wheels
railroad jack
relight ignition for jet aircraft
resin coated flexible substrates for printing
ring-pull can opener
room air conditioner
rotary actuator housing

Safety glass
secure tag validation
security in a database system
security markers for indicating condition of an item
Self-cooled Refrigerator
self-service terminal
self-starter
semi-conductor computer memory
surface ornamentation for a pet food container
space food
space-to-earth photo transmissions
stackable precast concrete stairwell unit
steering system torque sensor
stepladder
Storage battery
stress test electrode
synchronized machine gun fire on airplanes
tactical shotgun grip
tactile position sensor for robots
“tiny time pill”
touch-tone computerized range
totally automatic aircraft landing system
Two-cycle Diesel Engine
Two-way shipping labels
universal warning stripe slitting machine
using a remote terminal to conduct assisted self-service transactions at a banking facility
vacuum picking system
Wireless security module
Yo-yo

Sho you right, Bob.
Thanks Bob!  
P.S.  Youre a Buffoon.

http://www.cityofdayton.org/departments/pa/Pages/inventionlist.aspx

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:15 pm

WaltD wrote:

Nope, was jailed for introducing a foreign, alien concept of earth NOT being flat...

Copernicus was never jailed, His theory was published on his deathbed, But when his theory came under attack it was mostly from protestants who claimed it was anti biblical..

Copernicus theory never was declared a heresy

Gallileo Gallilei on the other hand insulted in his book " Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems " the pope by basically insinuating that anyone adhering to aristotelian view of the earth ( this included the pope ) was a simpleton.  

It became a clash of ego's not of theories.  Pope Urban did not claim the aristotelian theory to be the ultimate truth but warned that gallilei's was neither as he declared that " the possible ways of arranging the universe are so numerous that it is impertinent for mortals to claim that they have discovered the unique truth. " And therefore he insisted that Galileo include the Aristotelian alternative in his presentations of the universe.

Quote :

Guess youve not been to a beach

Actually i live near the coast and visit the beach almost daily, and i can see the curve with my naked eyes.  I can also see the moon with my naked eyes. I can even see the shadow of the earth on the moon with my naked eyes and you know what Walt ?  The earth shadow on the moon is not cube shaped Walt..  The earth's shadow on the moon is circular shaped ,, no corners whatsoever ..
But hey, these observations and centuries of catholic universities studying astronomy are nothing compared to the " wisdom"  of your 6000 year old jew tales..  

Quote :

If YOU choose to believe a federalized, indoctrination J EW led, J EW endorsed,
J EW mandated Federalized curriculum in the public fooling system, YOu are welcome to.

I dont  'believe'  in whatever anyone might tell me, I come to conclusions based on my own observation and experience.

I certainly don't place " 6000 year old"  tales by jewish swindling desert dwellers bundled in the tenach over my own common sense.

I am Christian because Christ's words make sense to me, I am Catholic because the Catholic Church told me of the promise of Christ and Christ has lived up to that promise ( protection against demons )

The Tenach is not my faith , It is merely a book that describes events leading up to new testament Christianity.

If the tenach is your faith you have become a protestant ( judeo-christian)  and soon you'll be smashing statues.

Quote :

Youre looking through a circular sphere in so doing, in case you didnt know it.
do you know how lenses work walt ?  If your lens turns cubes into spheres it's usually because it's out of focus.. it's called Bokeh. If your lens is focused correctly it will show a sphere a sphere and a cube a cube..

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:32 pm

WaltD wrote:

I think this is a better picture of what it really looks like, mountains of ice on the sides.

Either someone hacked Walts account, Walt got a sunstroke, Walt's pulling our leg,someone is posioning his well with psychotropic drugs or Walt's baiting someone
But i simply can't believe Walt is seriously into this shit otherwise he needs some professional help.

Walt, they are messing with you..

There is one other option , I'm schizophrenic and there is no walt , no laconics and i'm typing at a Piano...

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:55 pm

Vidarr wrote:

Copernicus was never jailed, His theory was published on his deathbed, But when his theory came under attack it was mostly from protestants who claimed it was anti biblical..
He died before he could be tried!

Galileo was placed under house arrest for life,  and tried by the Inquisition.
Do you just pull things out of your arse? Ive caught you doing this multiple times now.
Prots werent prevalent in Italy.

Walt wrote:
Copernicus' theories are not fully formed, meaning there are several flaws that make the heliocentric hypothesis appear weak and ill-contrived. According to Giovanni Tolsani in 1546, a member of the Dominican Order, “almost all the hypotheses of this author Copernicus contain something false”5.) and he “seems unfamiliar with Holy Scripture since he contradicts some of its principles.”6.) Revolutions was not placed on the Index of Prohibited Books until 1616, seventy-three years after it was first published.7.)

Quote :
Copernicus theory never was declared a heresy
It was blasphemy and heresy.  Heliocentrism was considered heresy
Galielo spent his life under arrest for it, tried by the Inquisition.

On Galileo
Walt wrote:
June 22, 1633, the Church handed down the following order:
“We pronounce, judge, and declare, that you, the said Galileo… have rendered yourself vehemently suspected by this Holy Office of heresy, that is, of having believed and held the doctrine (which is false and contrary to the Holy and Divine Scriptures) that the sun is the center of the world, and that it does not move from east to west, and that the earth does move, and is not the center of the world.
Galileo agreed not to teach the heresy anymore and spent the rest of his life under house arrest.

It took more than 300 years for the Church to admit that Galileo was right and to clear his name of heresy.”

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/galileo-is-convicted-of-heresy

Quote :

Gallileo Gallilei on the other hand insulted in his book " Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems " the pope by basically insinuating that anyone adhering to aristotelian view of the earth ( this included the pope ) was a simpleton.  

It became a clash of ego's not of theories.  Pope Urban did not claim the aristotelian theory to be the ultimate truth but warned that gallilei's was neither as he declared that " the possible ways of arranging the universe are so numerous that it is impertinent for mortals to claim that they have discovered the unique truth. " And therefore he insisted that Galileo include the Aristotelian alternative in his presentations of the universe.
Youre dead wrong. See above.

Quote :

Actually i live near the coast and visit the beach almost daily, and i can see the curve with my naked eyes.  I can also see the moon with my naked eyes. I can even see the shadow of the earth on the moon with my naked eyes and you know what Walt ?  The earth shadow on the moon is not cube shaped Walt..  The earth's shadow on the moon is circular shaped ,, no corners whatsoever ..
But hey, these observations and centuries of catholic universities studying astronomy are nothing compared to the " wisdom"  of your 6000 year old jew tales..
You cant see a curved horizon, you liar.

Quote :

I dont  'believe'  in whatever anyone might tell me, I come to conclusions based on my own observation and experience.
And the Public Fooling system had nothing to do with any of this Im sure??

Quote :

I certainly don't place " 6000 year old"  tales by jewish swindling desert dwellers bundled in the tenach over my own common sense.
Again, for the 3rd time, I quote BOTH Old AND NEW TEstament scripture attesting TO the earth Being Flat.

Quote :

I am Christian because Christ's words make sense to me, I am Catholic because the Catholic Church told me of the promise of Christ and Christ has lived up to that promise ( protection against demons )
Ok Great.

Quote :

The Tenach is not my faith , It is merely a book that describes events leading up to new testament Christianity.
The OT is Part of Our Faith as it ties the Old with the New, It prophecies Christ's coming, and Gods Law.

Quote :

If the tenach is your faith you have become a protestant ( judeo-christian)  and soon you'll be smashing statues.
Again, WHERE in Gods Name are you coming up with this?
Show me where, please. I cited multiple OLD and New testament verses.

Quote :

do you know how lenses work walt ?  If your lens turns cubes into spheres it's usually because it's out of focus.. it's called Bokeh. If your lens is focused correctly it will show a sphere a sphere and a cube a cube..

If You look through a circular lens or photo it, and youre left with a circular image.
Circular fish eye images create a circular image.
Photography 101
Walt wrote:
All lenses create a circular image, it's just that most of them have an image circle large enough that it covers the entire sensor. Vignetting at wide apertures is a manifestation of the image circle encroaching on the corners of the sensor as the circle edge is not as sharp as it would be with a narrower aperture.

With a fish-eye lens, the image circle is restricted by the field of view of the lens, which tops out at about 180°

http://photo.stackexchange.com/questions/52720/why-do-circular-fish-eye-lenses-create-circular-images

Last edited by WaltD on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:03 pm

Vidarr wrote:

Either someone hacked Walts account, Walt got a sunstroke, Walt's pulling our leg,someone is posioning his well with psychotropic drugs or Walt's baiting someone
But i simply can't believe Walt is seriously into this shit otherwise he needs some professional help.
Nope its me.
I was sceptical for awhile, and it hit me.
The overhaul wasnt Vatican 2, that was the coup d grace. Theyve been working for centuries, piecemeal. There is a reason he was jailed for years and the Church guarded and protected what was in Our Holy Book. It makes more sense now.
I cant say I understand all of it, but I ascribe to a new interpretation based on older traditions of what Our Church, traders, explorers and others knew.
Columbus and his band of J ews? Nah.

Quote :
Walt, they are messing with you..
I dont think so.
They are Anti GOD and this was a huge win for them. It is itself Anti GOD and is contrary and anathema to Our Holy Book and teachings.

Quote :

There is one other option , I'm schizophrenic and there is no walt , no laconics and i'm typing at a Piano...
Nope, youre there and Im here.
Im no different, but I no longer believe anything I was taught in school, save my A,B, Cs and a few basics. History was a Lie, Geology was a lie, Biology-the study of Life was a lie. How can one study Life and remove GOD from the equation?
Same with His creation of Our Earth.
Think about it for awhile.

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:00 am

WaltD wrote:

I've been thinking about satellites now for a while and how you've been avoiding the topic.

I have also yet to see anything of substance for your argument either scientific, logical, or mathematical.

Your hypothesis has already been destroyed with the ISS orbit computation example, unless you care to explain that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:05 am

The Old Testament is not "Jewish". It tells you who Jews are. They are the children of Satan

Jesus Christ tells you that the Old Testament is sill relevant:

Matthew 5:17-18 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Jews place Torah Shebe'al Peh (oral law: The Talmud) over Torah Shebichtav (The Pentatuech).
They use the Pentatuech only for window dressing.

Christians believe in Christianity and not the Holy Scriptures.

Christians place their religion and its books over the Holy Scriptures and use the Holy Scriptures for window dressing.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brezo
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:43 am

Flat earth, round earth, oval earth...the jews really have every angle covered.

61 replies and counting but you wonder why they call you goyim? And do the goyim really think a unique round table like this would be free from jewish operatives who want to distract and create division?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:16 am

Walt just because the circular shape of the lens obviously can only pass trough a circular framed image
doesn't mean that everything is turned into a circle, Imagery within the circular frame is displayed correctly, unless ofcourse in the case of the fish eye lense which is designed to distort the image.

Good quality lenses are designed to correct any distortion within the field of view and with a narrow aperture u only use light passing through a tiny spot in the centre of the lens.

I'm pretty decent at photography, thank you..   I can show you pictures of a curved horizon ,,  can you show me pictures of your edge ? or those walls of the earth towering up higher than the centre as displayed in your image ? according to that image they rise up above the northpole so they should be visible over the horizon right ? should be easy to spot.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:44 am

WaltD wrote:

Again, for the 3rd time, I quote BOTH Old AND NEW TEstament scripture attesting TO the earth Being Flat.

You can quote them as much a you wish, but that doesn't change the fact that the originally used hebrew word is loosely translated,
and apparantly translated to fit the aristotelian view of that time. The translation is therefore subjective and can not be considered the literal truth

KANAPH means wings , extremities , ends

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:54 pm

Vidarr wrote:
WaltD wrote:

You can quote them as much a you wish, but that doesn't change the fact that the  originally used hebrew word is loosely translated,
and apparantly translated to fit the aristotelian view of that time. The translation is therefore subjective and can not be considered the literal truth

KANAPH means wings , extremities , ends

Nothing loosely transalted about it. Galileo was under House Arrest, for life.
His heresy wasnt settled for 300 years.

Believe as you wish, I wont try to convince otherwise, but Im more inclined to believe that we have all been lied to in our education, By J EWs, and I will side with the Bible and Church teaching for over 1500 years.

Satellites I will deal with later, Ive covered 4 pages. Theres lots of vids on Youtube on this topic, I posted a cam 20 miles in space but one that wish to debunk flat earthers and instead became a believer.

You however,  have not refuted any of the scripture that I cited, BOTH old and NEW Testament.  From Revelations to Matthew, To Daniel and Job.
As a Christian, You now have a dilemna

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:58 pm

OldTimes wrote:
WaltD wrote:

I've been thinking about satellites now for a while and how you've been avoiding the topic.

I have also yet to see anything of substance for your argument either scientific, logical, or mathematical.

Your hypothesis has already been destroyed with the ISS orbit computation example, unless you care to explain that.

You want science to debunk their errors, when they fraudulently debunked  scripture and common sense centuries ago.

And YOU Claim ISS Orbit and NASA proves everything...I dont really have a response to that, or wish to respond.

If you wish to believe the frauds that are NASA and our so called space program, that is entirely your option.

But you cannot doubt scripture, your eyes, and you cannot doubt common sense.

The horizon in reality is always flat. Water is always flat. The earth is flat.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:55 pm

More proof the world is flat

a Walt Dickney production

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:57 pm

Brezo wrote:

61 replies and counting but you wonder why they call you goyim? And do the goyim really think a unique round table like this would be free from jewish operatives who want to distract and create division?

You a Jew, a smart goy or John Kaminski?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:04 pm

Brezo wrote:
61 replies and counting but you wonder why they call you goyim?

The difference is jews don't care about what the Truth is.

But you are right this topic is simply intended to discredit all of our valid opinions on other topics.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:06 pm

Brezo wrote:

Yeah, agree this is a bit dubious in light of the state of political affairs in the jew-owned West.  When your house is on fire, first put the fire out, then you can discuss if it was a true bungalow or not.

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:14 pm

WaltD wrote:
And YOU Claim ISS Orbit and NASA proves everything...I dont really have a response to that, or wish to respond.

That's what I thought.

This has nothing to do with NASA. It has to do with me using my own calculations and my own eyes to witness a man-made object that is in orbit. I'll bet the 'Flat Earth Society' is yet another jew-run organization.

When I look off into the horizon, I see the cloud-level go down and disappear into the horizon. It does not extend indefinitely. But I admit that is more subjective than orbital calculations.

I would like to make a list of examples that prove how we know the earth is spherical, and compare it side by side to this BS list you posted with a bunch of subjective statements and pictures.

But before we do that, we should as Wag says focus on 'putting out the fire'.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:33 pm

OldTimes wrote:
 It has to do with me using my own calculations and my own eyes to witness a man-made object that is in orbit.  I'll bet the 'Flat Earth Society' is yet another jew-run organization.

When I look off into the horizon, I see the cloud-level go down and disappear into the horizon.  It does not extend indefinitely.  But I admit that is more subjective than orbital calculations.

Well then, that settles it. For you.

But I think Ill side with the Bible, The Church for 1600+ years, Early Explorers who traversed the earth, and common sense.
Im not trying to convert you or shame you.
I have an alternate viewpoint after looking at this. I believe J Ewry and Freemasonry have corrupted all science and thought.
You can think how you wish. I dont care.

Quote :

I would like to make a list of examples that prove how we know the earth is spherical, and compare it side by side to this BS list you posted with a bunch of subjective statements and pictures.

I cited Scripture, OLD and NEW Testament.
And YOU call it BS?  
And You claim to be a Christian/Catholic?
The Flat Earth Society was a Christian based group intent on legitimizing what was stolen from us by the so called pseudo scientists. Smear them any way you like.

100K+ Views, truth cant be stopped

Satellites are purely science-fiction. All supposed images of satellites in orbit show fake CGI "satellites" orbiting a fake CGI "ball-Earth." First conceived by Freemason science-fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke in 1945, they claim satellites became science-fact soon after.
This is impossible for many reasons outlined in the following video, however, including the fact the melting points of the metals used in satellites are far lower than the temperature in the "thermosphere" where satellites supposedly are. Satellites, space stations, the Hubble telescope and space travel in general are absolutely the biggest hoaxes of the century, and NASA the most successful propaganda organization in history. wrote:

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:49 pm

The Flat-Earth 'Conspiracy' One of heliocentrist’s favorite “proofs” of their ball-Earth theory is the ability for ships and planes to circumnavigate, to sail or fly at right angles to the North Pole and eventually return to their original location.

Since the North Pole and Antarctica are covered in ice and guarded “no-fly” zones, however, no ships or planes have ever been known to circumnavigate the Earth in North/South directions, only East/West; And herein lies the rub, East or West-bound circumnavigation can just as easily be performed on a flat plane as it can a globular sphere.

Just as a compass can place its center-point on a flat piece of paper and trace a circle either way around the “pole,” so can a ship or plane circumnavigate a flat-Earth. The only kind of circumnavigation which could not happen on a flat-Earth is North/South-bound, which is likely the very reason for the heavily-enforced flight restrictions. Flight restrictions originating from none other than the United Nations, the same United Nations which haughtily uses a flat-Earth map as its official logo and flag!

“Circular sailing no more proves the world to be a globe than an equilateral triangle. The sailing round the world would, of course, take very much longer, but, in principle, it is exactly the same as that of the yachtsman circumnavigating the Isle of Wight.
Let me give a simple illustration. A boy wants to sail his iron toy boat by a magnet, so he gets a basin, in the middle of which he places a soap-dish, or anything else which he may think suitable to represent the Earth, and then fills the basin with water to display the sea.
He puts in his boat and draws it by the magnet round his little world. But the boat never passes over the rim to sail under the basin, as if that were globular, instead of being simply circular. So is it in this world of ours; from the extreme South we can sail from East to West or from West to East around it, but we cannot sail from North to South or from South to North, for we cannot break through intervening lands, nor pass the impenetrable ramparts of ice and rocks which enclose the great Southern Circumference.” -David Wardlaw Scott, “Terra Firma” (68)

“A very good illustration of the circum-navigation of a plane will be seen by taking a round table, and fixing a pin in the centre to represent the magnetic pole. To this central pin attach a string drawn out to any distance towards the edge of the table.

This string may represent the meridian of Greenwich, extending due north and south. If now a pencil or other object is placed across, or at right angles to the string, at any distance between the centre and the circumference of the table, it will represent a vessel standing due east and west. Now move the pencil and the string together in either direction, and it will be seen that by keeping the vessel (or pencil), square to the string it must of necessity describe a circle round the magnetic centre and return to the starting point in the opposite direction to that in which it first sailed.”
-Dr. Samuel Rowbotham, “Zetetic Astronomy, Earth Not a Globe!” (226)

Jesuisraghead

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!

Great one Waltd. From the youtube: "globalists" (lol) write that the ISS and satellites float in the "thermosphere" where tempatures are in the 2000 degrees. 2000 degrees! They would be flaming melting balls of aluminum.

And why can't a "flat earth's" creator make a satellite object to further the deception?

Satellite dish on apartment is like this photo of satellite dish not pointed anywhere near straight up but almost on the horizon (for the reception of the tower?)

assets.dornob.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/satellite-dish-camouflage.jpg

As the great prophet (PBUH) said it is right in front of your nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?   

Back to top Go down

Time Lapse Proves Flat Earth?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next