AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Laconas wish comes true: Biden 2016!   Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:13 pm

Joe Biden said to be considering one-term presidency

By Nick Gass

8/14/15 8:19 AM EDT

Updated 8/14/15 10:37 PM EDT

If Vice President Joe Biden makes the leap into the Democratic presidential race, he could promise that he would serve just one term in the White House, journalist and author Carl Bernstein said Friday.
“And one thing that I keep hearing about Biden is that if he were to declare and say, because age is such a problem for him if he does, I want to be a one-term president. I want to serve for four years, unite Washington. I’ve dealt with the Republicans in Congress all my public life,” Bernstein told CNN’s “New Day.”

“I think there’s a conversation going on to that effect among his aides and friends,” he said. “It could light fire to the current political environment.”
Bernstein suggested that the vice president stands to benefit the most from the current political environment as Hillary Clinton struggles to stem the tide of the ongoing scandal over her use of a private email server while at the State Department and poll numbers about her honesty and trustworthiness decline.
“He’s looking at it right now. His people believe he may do it. Some say yes, some say no. But the distrust factor with Hillary Clinton, the whole Trump excitement and bubble that will probably burst gives a great opportunity to Biden to capture the imagination of the press, of this race, of Democrats who don’t want to see Hillary Clinton, who are worried about the distrust factor with her,” Bernstein added.

Also on POLITICO

Biden strategy for White House run taking shape

EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE, GABRIEL DEBENEDETTI and KENNETH P. VOGEL

The comments follow reports from The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times this week that cite Democratic allies playing up the credibility of a third Biden presidential run. (The former Delaware senator ran in 1988 and 2008.)
Dick Harpootlian, the former chairman of the South Carolina Democratic Party, told the Times that Biden did not indicate whether he was going to run during an hourlong conversation. According to the same report, Biden has been calling supporters and directed Harpootlian to get in touch with Mike Donilon, one of Biden’s longtime advisers.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/joe-biden-possible-2016-presidential-race-promises-one-term-121359.html#ixzz3ivrM3pYv

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Laconas wish comes true: Biden 2016!   Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:14 pm

Campaign slogan:  Gotta Believe!

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Laconas wish comes true: Biden 2016!   Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:49 pm

What a 'Mench'. There is such a gifted field of candidates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Laconas wish comes true: Biden 2016!   Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:36 am

He's the only logical choice after Obama.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Laconas wish comes true: Biden 2016!   Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:24 am

laconas wrote:

Well, yes, he'd continue like Obama holding the fort down for the jews.  But could he wind up with the 66M Twisted Evil votes Obama got last election?

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Laconas wish comes true: Biden 2016!   Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:58 pm

How is it these guys have perfect teeth? Are they also fake?
Is that just a prerequisit for being a politician these days?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Laconas wish comes true: Biden 2016!   Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:00 am

laconas wrote:

I'm seeing it now.

Jews gained too much ground with Obama. The next major theater for jews isn't foreign, but domestic (America itself). Maybe a Republican doesn't fit the scenario (too many backchannels to patriot types, the military etc).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Laconas wish comes true: Biden 2016!   Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:49 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Laconas wish comes true: Biden 2016!   Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:11 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
laconas wrote:

I'm seeing it now.

Jews gained too much ground with Obama. The next major theater for jews isn't foreign, but domestic (America itself). Maybe a Republican doesn't fit the scenario (too many backchannels to patriot types, the military etc).

Obama's 8 yr plan fell behind schedule in Syria and the Ukraine. It's foreign too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Laconas wish comes true: Biden 2016!   Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:18 pm

laconas wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:
I'm seeing it now.

Obama's 8 yr plan fell behind schedule in Syria and the Ukraine. It's foreign too.

There's that, and the most effective way for jews to quell domestic dissent is foreign war as excuse for totalitarian measures at home. Think Japanese and others in America after Pearl Harbor, except it doesn't have to be determined or justified by ethnicity at all now, just thoughtcrime or potential thoughtcrime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_German_Americans

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laconas wish comes true: Biden 2016!   

Back to top Go down

Laconas wish comes true: Biden 2016!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1