Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

"The major causes of disease in the West are Jews and Jewish physicians."                                                      -- Dr. Wu Tao-Wei

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: "The major causes of disease in the West are Jews and Jewish physicians."                                                      -- Dr. Wu Tao-Wei   Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:39 pm

http://www.bamboo-delight.com/Anti-Jew%20Medicine.htm

"The major causes of disease in the West are Jews and Jewish physicians."
                                                     -- Dr. Wu Tao-Wei

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: "The major causes of disease in the West are Jews and Jewish physicians."                                                      -- Dr. Wu Tao-Wei   Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:23 pm

This makes me miss Xu Jun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xu Jun
Kidney Pie

PostSubject: Re: "The major causes of disease in the West are Jews and Jewish physicians."                                                      -- Dr. Wu Tao-Wei   Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:26 pm

Yes I not here for long time.  I visit friend in NY, I get knockout and wake up in hospital, my wallet gone and watch too. I try to leave, they won't let me.  My daughter complain, they call security.  I pull out tube, I wake up with tube back in. I say I have no insurance, but they say covered under Obamacare.  Now I too weak to leave bed.

MelindaT
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: "The major causes of disease in the West are Jews and Jewish physicians."                                                      -- Dr. Wu Tao-Wei   Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:31 pm

I have been inspired by many brilliant jewish doctors to follow in their footsteps.  Yes, I am now heavily in debt from my studies, and the ER hours are grueling, but my Department Head, Dr. Kline, really appreciates me.  He's invited me to dinner!

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: "The major causes of disease in the West are Jews and Jewish physicians."                                                      -- Dr. Wu Tao-Wei   Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Xu Jun wrote:
Yes I not here for long time.  I visit friend in NY, I get knockout and wake up in hospital, my wallet gone and watch too. I try to leave, they won't let me.  My daughter complain, they call security.  I pull out tube, I wake up with tube back in. I say I have no insurance, but they say covered under Obamacare.  Now I too weak to leave bed.

Perhaps you must try Dr. Wu Tao-Wei's Viking Kung Fu, Xu Jun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "The major causes of disease in the West are Jews and Jewish physicians."                                                      -- Dr. Wu Tao-Wei   Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:58 pm

Xu Jun wrote:

Sorry to hear that, get well soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "The major causes of disease in the West are Jews and Jewish physicians."                                                      -- Dr. Wu Tao-Wei   Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:59 pm

MelindaT wrote:
I have been inspired by many brilliant jewish doctors to follow in their footsteps.  Yes, I am now heavily in debt from my studies, and the ER hours are grueling, but my Department Head, Dr. Kline, really appreciates me.  He's invited me to dinner!

If you can't trust a Jewish doctor who can you trust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: "The major causes of disease in the West are Jews and Jewish physicians."                                                      -- Dr. Wu Tao-Wei   Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:34 am

MelindaT wrote:

Maybe Dr. Kline just wants you to feel liberated. Don't be surprised when he starts trying to massage your shoulders, and don't leave your drink unattended Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: "The major causes of disease in the West are Jews and Jewish physicians."                                                      -- Dr. Wu Tao-Wei   Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:18 pm

laconas wrote:
http://www.bamboo-delight.com/Anti-Jew%20Medicine.htm

http://www.bamboo-delight.com/1air.htm

What's this part about? breathing with your anus?!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The major causes of disease in the West are Jews and Jewish physicians."                                                      -- Dr. Wu Tao-Wei   

Back to top Go down

"The major causes of disease in the West are Jews and Jewish physicians."                                                      -- Dr. Wu Tao-Wei
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1