Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Trump To Take The Fight To Those Who Attack ‘Christmas’

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Trump To Take The Fight To Those Who Attack ‘Christmas’   Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:52 pm

Donald Trump To Take The Fight To Those Who Attack ‘Christmas’

http://www.westernjournalism.com/donald-trump-to-take-the-fight-to-those-who-attack-christmas/

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but this can be used as proof Trump is not genuine. His wife is jewish and all his kids married jews. He's just there to lead as many sensible voters as possible off the cliff.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump To Take The Fight To Those Who Attack ‘Christmas’   Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:50 pm

Trump is in it short term just to help set up who they want in the run-off.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Trump To Take The Fight To Those Who Attack ‘Christmas’   Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:00 pm

His daughter took a Jew name. His lawyer and publicist is a Jew, his wife Marla Maples for 6 years who he had I think 3 kids with is a kabalist..........thats just off the top and all the experts with radio shows out there think Trump is on the goyims side.

They never learn, its like watching a 2 year old blow out his birthday candles.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Trump To Take The Fight To Those Who Attack ‘Christmas’   Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:14 pm

Good thing is that the jews realize that the public is aware of their attack on Christianity to such extend that they think they can amass a lot of votes by adressing .

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Trump To Take The Fight To Those Who Attack ‘Christmas’   Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:50 am

What I can't help thinking of is that jews don't seem to have a problem with the 'firestorm' topics Trump is bringing up, once thought taboo in the public arena (of course no talk about jews/israel, the fed res, IRS, the surplus-draining wars etc). So I am led to believe that jews not caring about these other long-term problems being brought up, like immigration and nationalized economic policies, means 'something is coming', where those topics will take the backburner anyways, in the face of a 'bigger national crisis' of more 'immediate attention'.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump To Take The Fight To Those Who Attack ‘Christmas’   Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:04 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
What I can't help thinking of is that jews don't seem to have a problem with the 'firestorm' topics Trump is bringing up, once thought taboo in the public arena (of course no talk about jews/israel, the fed res, IRS, the surplus-draining wars etc). So I am led to believe that jews not caring about these other long-term problems being brought up, like immigration and nationalized economic policies, means 'something is coming', where those topics will take the backburner anyways, in the face of a 'bigger national crisis' of more 'immediate attention'.

I agree.  Trump says build a wall, jews seems to be bombarding the internet with agreement for doing it.  But it's a red herring.  The southern border is almost 2000 miles long.  To build a wall would first take years of civil engineering, roads and other infrastructure, then you have to build it.  Were a GOP president to commit to doing it, it would barely be started in his first term, and just a bit more than barely started in his second.  Then democrats take over and divert those funds, and what little built becomes a graffiti laden icon of stupidity.  I still say Trump is there because jews are afraid Rick Perry will catch steam, win and prop up the 14th Amendment to return power to the states, which is needed.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump To Take The Fight To Those Who Attack ‘Christmas’   Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Trump is a German jew

It was from there that Friedrich [Drumpf], fleeing army service and poverty, emigrated to the United States in 1885, settling first in New York, then in and around Seattle and then up in the Yukon Territory, supplying food (including horsemeat), liquor and women to prospectors.
The trump didn't fall far from that drumpf.

(Grandmother, mother, and first wife all foreign born -- hmmm.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump To Take The Fight To Those Who Attack ‘Christmas’   

Back to top Go down

Trump To Take The Fight To Those Who Attack ‘Christmas’
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1