Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Supremacist convicted of killing 3 at Kansas Jewish sites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Supremacist convicted of killing 3 at Kansas Jewish sites   Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:41 am

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/31/supremacist-convicted-killing-3-at-kansas-jewish-sites/
August 31, 2015 - Associated Press

OLATHE, Kan. – The man who admitted killing three people at two suburban Kansas City Jewish sites was convicted of murder and other charges Monday, shortly after he told jurors he hoped to "die a martyr" for the shootings.

After the jury of seven men and five women returned the verdict, Frazier Glenn Miller, 74, of Aurora, Missouri, said "the fat lady just sang." Next, the jury will deliberate the sentence for Miller, who could face the death penalty.

During the prosecution's closing, District Attorney Steve Howe cited a "mountain of evidence" against Miller, who is charged with capital murder in the April 2014 shootings at two Jewish sites in Overland Park, Kansas. Although he has admitted to killing the three people, he has pleaded not guilty, saying it was his duty to stop genocide against the white race. None of the victims was Jewish.

"He wants to be the one who decides who lives and dies," Howe said of Miller.

The Passover eve shootings killed William Corporon, 69, and Corporon's 14-year-old grandson, Reat Griffin Underwood, at the Jewish Community Center in Overland Park, and Terri LaManno, 53, at the nearby Village Shalom retirement center.

During his closing, Miller said he had been "floating on a cloud" since the killings. Earlier, he objected when Howe alleged he wanted to kill as many people as possible. Miller interjected: "I wanted to kill Jews, not people."

Miller urged jurors to "show great courage" and find him not guilty.

"You have the power in your hands to inspire the world," he said. "You can become a man or woman your forefathers will be proud of for your bravery."

The proceedings were marked with frequent outbursts from Miller, who objected repeatedly while jurors were out of the courtroom during discussions about what instructions should guide deliberations. At one point, he said, "I object to everything on the grounds of George Washington, our founding father."

The objections became so heated that Judge Thomas Kelly Ryan temporarily ejected Miller from the courtroom when Miller said he didn't respect the process and used an anti-Semitic comment to criticize the court system. Ryan told Miller that if there were further outbursts, he would permanently eject him or declare a mistrial.

Miller groused before finally agreeing, "I will take it under advisement and try to improve."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Supremacist convicted of killing 3 at Kansas Jewish sites   Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:45 am

White supremacist gives Nazi salute at conviction

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/08/31/white-supremacist-gives-nazi-salute-conviction/71488496/

A white supremacist gave a Nazi salute in an Olathe, Kansas, courtroom Monday after learning he'd been convicted of fatally shooting a teen, the teen's grandfather and a woman visiting her mother at two Jewish facilities in Overland Park last year.

Frazier Glenn Miller, also known as Frazier Glenn Cross, said, "I think the fat lady just sang," as the verdict was announced, KCTV is reporting. Before making his closing statements, Miller, 74, of Aurora, Mo., also wrote on an easel, "Diversity is a code word for white genocide."

Judge Thomas Kelly Ryan warned Miller that his behavior could cause a mistrial.

It took the jury less than two hours to convict Miller, an avowed anti-Semite who testified that he intended to kill Jewish people, the Kansas City Star is reporting. The three that Miller killed were Christians.

He was convicted in the April 13, 2014, deaths of Reat Underwood, 14, and his grandfather, William Corporon, 69, at the Jewish Community Center in Overland Park, and Terri Lamanno, 43, at the Village Shalom care center, also in Overland Park.

The jury also found Miller guilty of aggravated assault for pointing a shotgun at a woman and asking if she was Jewish. When she responded that she was not, he put the gun away and left, the Star reports. The jury also found him guilty of firing bullets and shotgun rounds into the Jewish Community Center, according to the Star.

Miller represented himself in the trial, during which the judge reprimanded him for continued objections and requests for additional instructions. Miller is dying of emphysema and said that led him to his actions, according to KCTV.

Miller testified that 48 years ago, his father instilled in him that Jewish people wanted to destroy white people.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Supremacist convicted of killing 3 at Kansas Jewish sites   Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:49 am

1) Easy to predict before I read/confirmed that none of the victims would be jewish.

2) Miller is the 3rd most common jewish name in the United States.

But gosh... after reading this I realize that there really are anti-jewish monsters out there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Supremacist convicted of killing 3 at Kansas Jewish sites   Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:48 am

Glenn Miller was a fed informant and 'star witness' at the infamous 1988 'great sedition trials' in Ft. Smith, Ark., testifying against Louis Beam and other fellow 'neo nazis'.

“At least one member of The Order claimed later that Glenn Miller was instrumental in his conviction. He also claimed that Miller falsely claimed there was a plot against Morris Dees [nee Seligman], which boosted sympathy for the Montgomery based hustler.’’
https://seeker401.wordpress.com/2014/04/21/glenn-miller-claims-he-was-an-fbi-informant/

So Miller was always working for the jews (if not directly for Dees), amongst many many other infamous 'supremacists'. Just like the 'nazi' Andreas Strassmeir was Dees' inside man for the OKC Bombing.

transcript:

JD Cash:
[about confronting Morris Dees in Person]
...we're taking pictures and rolling tape and we say OK now we want to talk about eh your informant operation at Elohim City and we have obtained a copy of a Louis Freeh [missing word]. He's just about to die. And he said "You have it with you ?" and I said "No no obviously I don't cause I don't want to share it with you... not at this time... I just want to ask you some questions". He goes "How did you get it ??" and I just looked at him and he said "You got it from a FOIO [=Freedom of Information Officer ?]" and he said, they're thinking how could they be so stupid, and I said "Let's just talk about it. Number 1, why were you there ?" and he said "Well we were there but if I had to tell you I'd kill you first before I would tell you." And he made some other...

Scott Horton:
Oh Morris Dees said a violent threat like that ? I'm so surprised

JD Cash:
Yes he did. Well he had his guards with him too. He gave us five minutes worth of juicy stuff, and then he got up to leave and I walked up to him, cause I'm thinking of Straussmeir, that he was his principal informant, and I said "Now that you had years to think about this what do you think of Andy Straussmeir now ?". He gave me the coldest Go to Hell look that I've had in a long time and he said "I'm not going to talk about that man! I will never talk about him" and he turned and walked out and I told to Bruce "I'll be damned. I think that we've got something here...". But I think it's Holloway, that Holloway was his boy and I think that Holloway was also using Straussmeir, they have been roomates before the bombing and after the bombing. (....)

http://mail.blockyourid.com/~gbpprorg/judicial-inc/Oklahma_City_Bomb_Supplement.htm

Last edited by FrontierJustice on Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Supremacist convicted of killing 3 at Kansas Jewish sites   Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:03 am

If there's such a thing as a yid meter, there's a high reading on this creep...

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Supremacist convicted of killing 3 at Kansas Jewish sites   Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:44 pm

wag wrote:

If there's such a thing as a yid meter, there's a high reading on this creep...

I don't really see a righteous white man having a taste for black male prosts
http://www.pitch.com/FastPitch/archives/2014/04/24/frazier-glenn-miller-apparently-garnished-his-racism-with-a-1980s-hookup-with-black-male-prostitute

Miller was not charged in connection with the prostitution arrest and no public record of the incident could be located. But in a recorded phone call with the Southern Poverty Law Center last fall, Miller claimed that he had lured the prostitute to the meeting with the intention of beating him.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/04/accused-kansas-shooter-was-protected-federal-witness-but-hateful-ways-continued/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Supremacist convicted of killing 3 at Kansas Jewish sites   Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:56 pm

Quote :

'in a recorded phone call with the Southern Poverty Law Center last fall, Miller claimed that he had lured the prostitute to the meeting'

What's a supposed antisemitic neo nazi jew hater terror hitler supremacist doing talking on the phone with the jewish SPLC?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Supremacist convicted of killing 3 at Kansas Jewish sites   Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:56 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
Quote :

'in a recorded phone call with the Southern Poverty Law Center last fall, Miller claimed that he had lured the prostitute to the meeting'

What's a supposed antisemitic neo nazi jew hater terror hitler supremacist doing talking on the phone with the jewish SPLC?

Schmoozing?

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Supremacist convicted of killing 3 at Kansas Jewish sites   Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:40 pm

Another 'False Flag' just like the countless gun massacres. Notice the police shootings (cops being ambushed) ....... Jewy-Jew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
curiousity
Chitlins

PostSubject: Re: Supremacist convicted of killing 3 at Kansas Jewish sites   Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:58 pm

This rabbi has alot to say about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Supremacist convicted of killing 3 at Kansas Jewish sites   Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:53 pm

curiousity wrote:
This rabbi has alot to say about this.

Melungeon?  Both of them appear to be just common yhids.

NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Supremacist convicted of killing 3 at Kansas Jewish sites   Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:00 am

Jew.

Looks like Robin Williams.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supremacist convicted of killing 3 at Kansas Jewish sites   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1