View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:54 am

wag wrote:
OldTimes wrote:

Wait.  What does Putin admire about Americans?

He said, our creativity, not our bravery.

Combine the two, add unwavering dedication to cause and comrade, a shared vision and state of mind, and oaths to never be broken. And then you have something to such a standard of strength that if it's going to be threatened, it might only be threatened by force, and not by mere intimidation, mind games, or distraction. And then even force against it might only make it stronger.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:55 pm

wag wrote:
Wait, why is the US carrier group now leaving the Med?  

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2015/10/13/tr-carrier-strike-group-wraps-up-operations-in-5th-fleet.html

Might just be a swap out -- TR group replaced the Carl Vinson 6 months ago. But then where's the TR's replacement -- TR refurbs/refuels, returns, or 'mission accomplished'?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:57 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
wag wrote:
Wait, why is the US carrier group now leaving the Med?  

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2015/10/13/tr-carrier-strike-group-wraps-up-operations-in-5th-fleet.html

Might just be a swap out -- TR group replaced the Carl Vinson 6 months ago. But then where's the TR's replacement -- TR refurbs/refuels, returns, or 'mission accomplished'?

I couldn't find where a replacement is scheduled to come in.  Russia dominating ME airspace now.  Odd.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:01 am

wag wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

I couldn't find where a replacement is scheduled to come in.  Russia dominating ME airspace now.  Odd.

Found something on it -- this Navy Times article states that it was planned for the TR to depart the Mediterranean in the fall, and that the Truman would replace in the winter, and mentions (oddly nonchalantly) that the gap would 'be a setback in the fight against ISIS but ho hum oh well'... More oddness is that the info goes all the way back to early June of this year.

http://www.navytimes.com/story/military/2015/06/05/navy-pulls-carrier-centcom-islamic-state-group-presence/28554047/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:29 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
I don't like: the Russians in Europe and/or America - Europe is for Europeans and America is for Americans.

I agree , and i'm certainly not hoping for a Russian take over now and hope europeans themselves will eventually restore order and regain their countries from the judeo-satanic illuminati scum that is currently driving Europeans off the cliff ,
Nevertheless in a few decades Europeans are replaced by semitic muslims so there will no longer be a European Europe. And at that point Russia will probably be the only country left in the northern hemisphere( if not the world ) that is run by christian white people.
Which basically makes them the rightfull heirs.

The Hungarian president estimated that there will be 35 million "refugees" coming into Europe the next few years.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:18 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
wag wrote:

Found something on it -- this Navy Times article states that it was planned for the TR to depart the Mediterranean in the fall, and that the Truman would replace in the winter, and mentions (oddly nonchalantly) that the gap would 'be a setback in the fight against ISIS but ho hum oh well'... More oddness is that the info goes all the way back to early June of this year.

http://www.navytimes.com/story/military/2015/06/05/navy-pulls-carrier-centcom-islamic-state-group-presence/28554047

With US carrier group neither in the Med nor Persian Gulf now, the US may have created a planned alibi for any false flag that goes down in the region.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:14 pm

Vidarr wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:
I don't like: the Russians in Europe and/or America - Europe is for Europeans and America is for Americans.

I agree , and i'm certainly not hoping for a Russian take over now and hope europeans themselves will eventually restore order and regain their countries from the judeo-satanic illuminati scum that is currently driving Europeans off the cliff ,
Nevertheless in a few decades Europeans are replaced by semitic muslims so there will no longer be a European Europe. And at that point Russia will probably be the only country left in the northern hemisphere( if not the world ) that is run by christian white people.
Which basically makes them the rightfull heirs.

The Hungarian president estimated that there will be 35 million "refugees" coming into Europe the next few years.

Those are the projections, but it's imperative to not resign ourselves to such a fate. Perhaps Europe and her descended peoples are awakening, or will awaken. While there is still time, something can be done. When the time is past, it's over. The deciding struggle hasn't even happened yet. I don't see how there can't or won't be one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:27 pm

The last time the US navy moved their fleet away was a few days before a tsunami hit fukushima

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Russia is a 'Jew-Jew' country ..... this Syria /ISIS ia all a hoax like Iraq.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:01 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
Russia is a 'Jew-Jew' country ..... this Syria /ISIS ia all a hoax like Iraq.

I would like to hear more...

A 'hoax' against the very small percentage of people even paying attention?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:33 am

OldTimes wrote:
Jacob Gold wrote:
Russia is a 'Jew-Jew' country  ..... this Syria /ISIS ia all a hoax like Iraq.

I would like to hear more...

A 'hoax' against the very small percentage of people even paying attention?

We know jews can be quite deceptive, but they tend to have a hard time hiding their disdain over those they don't like, like Putin, who outsmarts them all the time.

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:02 pm

According to our old friend Henry Makow, Putin is a Mason and is part of the same masonic, satanic conspiracy that we are all (jews included) victims of. (I'd rather believe that, so I did for a while...)

Makow is such a crafty jew.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:21 pm

OldTimes wrote:
According to our old friend Henry Makow, Putin is a Mason and is part of the same masonic, satanic conspiracy that we are all (jews included) victims of.  (I'd rather believe that, so I did for a while...)

Makow is such a crafty jew.

Love the hats.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:51 am

Jacob Gold wrote:

Russia is a 'Jew-Jew' country  ..... this Syria /ISIS ia all a hoax like Iraq.

Wouldn't this mean that Assad, Hezbollah, Iran et al would all have to be in on the hoax? Or would you say they're being duped/lured by the 'better option' (dealing with Putin/Russia instead of Obama/US)? Like OldTimes said, would be good to hear more from JJ's point of view on this one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:39 am

Now with ISIS taking a serious hit, especially as to general morale, how many of their peripheral members will opt for the exodus they've largely created to western Europe?  Will the EU see when it's time to draw a line, before such misfits start showing up to redefine the refugee identity?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:03 am

puckatawk wrote:
Now with ISIS taking a serious hit, especially as to general morale, how many of their peripheral members will opt for the exodus they've largely created to western Europe?  Will the EU see when it's time to draw a line, before such misfits start showing up to redefine the refugee identity?

US probably remains the easiest place to go to.  Heroin keeps flooding in, so obviously there's no real effort to control entry.

puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:03 am

Re: Airstrike kills Syria rebel chief ahead of fragile peace talks
Taipei Times (AFP) 12/27/15
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archives/2015/12/27/2003635756

Syrian rebel leader Zahran Alloush was killed in an airstrike claimed on Friday by the Syrian government, dealing blows to both the nearly five-year uprising and a fragile peace process.

Alloush, 44, was the commander of the Jaish al-Islam (Army of Islam) movement, the predominant opposition faction in the Eastern Ghouta rebel bastion east of Damascus.

Hours after Alloush was killed, leading members of Jaish al-Islam elected Abu Himam al-Buwaydani as a replacement, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights told reporters.

Buwaydani is a 40-year-old businessman and fighter from Douma who hails from a family with strong ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, observatory director Rami Abdel Rahman said.

Alloush and five other commanders were killed “in an airstrike that targeted one of their meetings in Eastern Ghouta” on Friday, the observatory said, adding that it was unclear whether the government or Russia had been behind the raid.

A senior member of Jaish al-Islam confirmed Alloush’s death to reporters, saying that three planes targeted a “secret meeting” of commanders.

The Syrian government and its media regularly refers to Jaish al-Islam as “terrorists,” and state television did so again in the news alert announcing Alloush’s death, saying that Syria’s army command had conducted the “special operation” that killed Alloush as part of its “national mission.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mainstream media writer waxes haltingly toward a pro-extremist tribute whose foreign mercenary brigade is only considered 'terrorist by those radical tyrants in Damascus. Assad's limited success must always be deemed bad news. Looks like Syria continues to suffer and disintegrate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:54 am

The other odd thing is
how the US seems to know right away who's been killed,
even before any "confirmation" from ISIS. 
The "allies" are losing ground in Syria,
but at least "command & control" remains robust?

http://gazettereview.com/2015/12/u-s-military-says-three-isis-leaders-killed-by-air-strikes/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed   

Back to top Go down

Russia bombs ISIS , Turkey pissed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2