Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Craig Cobb (Alex Linder's sidekick) makes national headlines

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Craig Cobb (Alex Linder's sidekick) makes national headlines   Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:32 pm

roducer of ABC's "Nightline" discusses the "direct hatred toward me" by Craig Cobb as her show tried to line up an interview with the white supremacist in September in North Dakota.

"This is definitely the first time I've experienced anything like this," Jasmine Brown said in taped interview with timesXtwo and posted on its YouTube channel last week.

Cobb previously told the crew that he would not interview with a black journalist. Both Brown and co-anchor Byron Pitts, who are black, flew to North Dakota.

"He didn't ask anything about my race or anyone's race prior to this," Brown told timesXtwo, mentioning that Cobb appeared on the "The Trisha Goddard Show."

As the crew arrived in North Dakota, Brown waited to hear from Cobb about finalizing the next day's interview.

"So I called him back and told him we're still on to do the interview," Brown told timesXtwo, "and he said, 'I hope you're not sending a Negro presenter.' "

Brown discovered that Cobb posted information about her and Pitts to a white supremacist website.

Pitts then calls Cobb, questioning why Cobb canceled. Cobb begins using racial slurs to Pitts, overheard on the phone's speaker by Brown.

"It sucks that as like a 20-something-year-old woman who is a millennial and all this who has been told all her life to 'just be you' — that's not the case for some people.

"You learn about civil rights and all that stuff and how far we've come, but we haven't," Brown said, choking up.

Cobb first gained notoriety in North Dakota in 2013 when he moved to Leith and tried to take over the town.

timesXtwo is a media outlet of Nightline and BBC Digital Current Affairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Craig Cobb (Alex Linder's sidekick) makes national headlines   Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:35 pm

Odd that Judicial Inc got vaporized but Linder, Duke, Irving, etc are untouched

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Craig Cobb (Alex Linder's sidekick) makes national headlines   Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:44 pm

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Craig Cobb (Alex Linder's sidekick) makes national headlines   Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:04 pm

wag wrote:

He wears the red & black 'gang colors' after all...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craig Cobb (Alex Linder's sidekick) makes national headlines   

Back to top Go down

Craig Cobb (Alex Linder's sidekick) makes national headlines
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1