Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jews on Vacation Kicked off Plane, Claims They Were Called Animals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Jews on Vacation Kicked off Plane, Claims They Were Called Animals   Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:50 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/s/family-of-9-on-vacation-kicked-off-plane-says-150654020.html

A New York family of nine on its way to vacation in Punta Cana says they were unfairly kicked off a JetBlue flight before it departed Tuesday, accusing a flight attendant of being short-tempered and calling them “animals” on the loudspeaker as they left the plane.

The family planned to take another JetBlue flight to Punta Cana on Wednesday. When contacted by Yahoo Travel, a JetBlue spokesperson said the flight attendant in question would not be punished. The airline doesn’t discuss specifics of passenger complaints but it did give the following statement:

“We love welcoming families on JetBlue, and we do so for thousands of families every day without incident. The decision to remove someone from a flight is never taken lightly and happens only if it is clear that the customer poses a risk to the safe and comfortable operation of the flight.”

Tal Kimchy of Palisades, N.Y., was boarding a JetBlue flight in New York’s JFK airport along with his wife, mother, brother, sister-in-law, and four children. He told Yahoo Travel that as they put their bags in the overhead compartment, a flight attendant asked Kimchy’s brother to step inside the aisle so others could pass.

Kimchy said his brother responded that he would step aside as soon as he could let his pregnant wife take her seat. She asked him if he was saying no.

“He said, ‘I’m not saying no, just give me a minute,’ Kimchy said of his brother. “At that time she said, ‘It’s my plane, and if you don’t like it, I can make sure you get off of it right now.’ He said, ‘Why, what did I do?’ She said, ‘You’re being a hostile passenger.”

Kimchy said the situation seemed to settle down and the family took their seats, when the flight attendant aggressively re-approached and asked his brother if he was “going to be good now.”

“He looked at her and said ‘I’m OK,’” Kimchy said. “She said, ‘Are you good?’ He said, ‘Isn’t OK and good the same thing?’ She said, ‘I need to know if I need to throw you off the plane.’”

Another flight attendant then approached to defuse the situation, and Kimchy began recording the interaction with his phone. The first flight attendant then went to discuss what happened with the pilot, and soon after, Kimchy’s brother was told he had to leave the plane and catch a later flight.

The rest of the family was going to continue the journey when after more discussion by JetBlue officials and airport police, Kimchy said, they were told they had to leave the plane as well because they were a security risk.

As the family left the plane, Kimchy said, “One of the flight attendants went on the loudspeaker and said, ‘Now that the animals have left, we can continue the flight.”

The flight attendant involved in the dispute also left the plane and stayed behind when the flight took off. A JetBlue spokesperson said this was to keep the plane from being further delayed while the flight attendant gave a police report. No charges were filed.

Regarding the family, including his brother, being allowed to fly the next day on JetBlue, Kimchy said, “I don’t understand how he’s a danger today but he’s not tomorrow.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimf

PostSubject: Why do you say Jewish family???   Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Just wondering: why do you write your headline: "Jews on vacation..."? What did being Jewish have to do with the family being refused passage? Were Anti Semitic slurs used in the encounter between the family and the flight attendants? Personally, I think calling attention to the fact that the family is Jewish adds nothing positive to the dialog and with all of the Anti Semitism going on in the world, do you think providing the information on the family's heritage makes the world a better place?

On the other hand, if this family was mistreated BECAUSE they are Jewish, your point would be important indeed! Just curious, Jim
Back to top Go down
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews on Vacation Kicked off Plane, Claims They Were Called Animals   Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:29 pm

Not that a lot of jews don't act like privileged brats, ...but Tal Kimchy? 

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jews on Vacation Kicked off Plane, Claims They Were Called Animals   Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:33 am

jimf wrote:
Just wondering: why do you write your headline: "Jews on vacation..."? What did being Jewish have to do with the family being refused passage? Were Anti Semitic slurs used in the encounter between the family and the flight attendants? Personally, I think calling attention to the fact that the family is Jewish adds nothing positive to the dialog and with all of the Anti Semitism going on in the world, do you think providing the information on the family's heritage makes the world a better place?

On the other hand, if this family was mistreated BECAUSE they are Jewish, your point would be important indeed! Just curious, Jim

Google 'tal kimchy' (or 'tal kimchi') -- jewish name. One more incident among a long record of jews getting kicked off passenger planes, for either assaulting (sexual or otherwise), harassing (sexual or otherwise), or making violent threats (which often turn into terrorism scares) towards other passengers or flight attendants. A regular occurance now with jews -- just google 'jew kicked off plane'. Maybe it's a gas for them, maybe they get monetary compensation, maybe they're just nuts, or maybe all of the above.

One could say it's a reflection of the times.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews on Vacation Kicked off Plane, Claims They Were Called Animals   Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jews on Vacation Kicked off Plane, Claims They Were Called Animals   Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:02 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
jimf wrote:

Google 'tal kimchy' (or 'tal kimchi') -- jewish name. One more incident among a long record of jews getting kicked off passenger planes, for either assaulting (sexual or otherwise), harassing (sexual or otherwise), or making violent threats (which often turn into terrorism scares) towards other passengers or flight attendants. A regular occurance now with jews -- just google 'jew kicked off plane'. Maybe it's a gas for them, maybe they get monetary compensation, maybe they're just nuts, or maybe all of the above.

One could say it's a reflection of the times.

The average person out there is told only of the endless jewish persecution and suffering.

No one stops and wonders if there was ever a reason why.

But yes, we all should learn from our jewish friends who control our media that certain rules must be followed. For example, it's okay to say things like "Black man shot and killed by white police officer", never okay to say the race when it's a black-on-white crime. It's okay to say "jewish man donates to anthropologic cause" or "jewish suffering..holocaust", but never okay to say something like "jewish man caught molesting/defrauding" or "jews kicked off a plane".

The agenda of course benefits jews and disenfranchises our future, but c'est la vie.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews on Vacation Kicked off Plane, Claims They Were Called Animals   Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:04 am

LOL@ jimf
I almost feel sorry for him and all that political correctness fogging his brain, to have stumbled upon this place. clown

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jews on Vacation Kicked off Plane, Claims They Were Called Animals   Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:51 am

Vidarr wrote:
LOL@ jimf
I almost feel sorry for him and all that political correctness fogging his brain, to have stumbled upon this place.    clown

It's good when gentiles stumble upon this place, as quirky as the forum can seem upon first impression, and regardless of to what degree they're awakened. Somewhere out there is someone with a fire inside looking for another fire.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews on Vacation Kicked off Plane, Claims They Were Called Animals   Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:25 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
Vidarr wrote:
LOL@ jimf
I almost feel sorry for him and all that political correctness fogging his brain, to have stumbled upon this place.    clown

It's good when gentiles stumble upon this place, as quirky as the forum can seem upon first impression, and regardless of to what degree they're awakened. Somewhere out there is someone with a fire inside looking for another fire.

I wonder how folks actually do stumble onto this forum.  It's rare, how would they find the link?  I doubt on the first page of the google search, or otherwise, there'd be more.  We have a lot of good images uploaded, so maybe they are doing an image search and click on one of ours.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jews on Vacation Kicked off Plane, Claims They Were Called Animals   Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:45 pm

wag wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

I wonder how folks actually do stumble onto this forum.  It's rare, how would they find the link?  I doubt on the first page of the google search, or otherwise, there'd be more.  We have a lot of good images uploaded, so maybe they are doing an image search and click on one of ours.

I think yeah images which become almost exclusive over time, and also certain keyword searches which will bring up certain threads on the forum that have gotten more hits/views. That's why wording the titles of threads with relevant 'trending' keywords is always a good idea.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews on Vacation Kicked off Plane, Claims They Were Called Animals   Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:06 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
wag wrote:

I think yeah images which become almost exclusive over time, and also certain keyword searches which will bring up certain threads on the forum that have gotten more hits/views. That's why wording the titles of threads with relevant 'trending' keywords is always a good idea.

Wait until the economy implodes - then the goyim will be crying for guidance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jews on Vacation Kicked off Plane, Claims They Were Called Animals   

Back to top Go down

Jews on Vacation Kicked off Plane, Claims They Were Called Animals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1