Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jews building marijuana facilities in Colorado

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Jews building marijuana facilities in Colorado   Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:34 pm

Developers are poised to break ground on a project that could make a tiny southern Colorado town one of the nation's largest producers of legal marijuana.

The town of Walsenburg this month formally closed a $1.33 million deal with a developer to build a 332-acre campus for cannabis growing, processing and distribution, with the marijuana to be trucked 160 miles north to consumers in metro Denver. Walsenburg is a former coal mining town that never recovered when the mines closed by the 1960s, and its population has dropped to fewer than 3,000 residents. In Huerfano County, which is home to Walsenburg, 20% of the population lives below poverty level.

The Martra Development project envisions hundreds of greenhouses built in neat rows, much like a suburban neighborhood with streets. When fully developed, about 500 people would work on the site. The town is creating a simplified licensing system, and Martra hopes to have farmers growing crops by the spring.

"The market will decide how quickly the facility occupies, but we have much tenant interest," Brian Trani, Martra's CEO, said after the deal closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jews building marijuana facilities in Colorado   Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:14 pm

I thought that legalizing marijuana was supposed to take the profit out of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews building marijuana facilities in Colorado   Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:08 am

OldTimes wrote:

Out the hand of "criminals"

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jews building marijuana facilities in Colorado   Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:12 am

Jews run the medical marijuana scam across the board.

Watch this video --
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/06/15/israeli-marijuana-is-coming-to-america.html

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews building marijuana facilities in Colorado   Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:14 am

OldTimes wrote:

I can see them trying to GMO it like they did corn, destroying the re-seeding capabilities of the wild heirlooms so you would have to buy hybrid seed to grow it.  Otherwise, it's just too easy to cultivate your own wild stuff, all you need it dirt, sun and water.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews building marijuana facilities in Colorado   Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:13 pm

My my - Odd the jews run pharmaceuticals, liquor, Las Vegas, Tobacco, etc etc - who would have thought they would control legalized marijuana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews building marijuana facilities in Colorado   Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:37 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
My my - Odd the jews run pharmaceuticals, liquor, Las Vegas, Tobacco, etc etc  - who would have thought they would control legalized marijuana  

Note heroin addiction rehab facilities popping up everywhere.  Obamacare pays.  Sheesh, you'd think they would just put sniffer dogs at all the entry points to stop the inflow...  But then again, a lot invested since 911 on controlling Afghan poppy fields.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jews building marijuana facilities in Colorado   

Back to top Go down

Jews building marijuana facilities in Colorado
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1