HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:37 pm

These schmugs have become so brazenly confident of their dominance and untouchability they post the info of their satanic roots out in the open on their own website.

According to Allister 'baphomet' Crowley the supremus rex  of the OTO, founder of their doctrine, Satanist and writer of the satanic bible
Their order consist of the following groups

…a body of initiates in whose hands are concentrated the wisdom and knowledge of the following bodies:
1.The Gnostic Catholic Church.
2.The Order of the Knights of the Holy Ghost.
3.The Order of the Illuminati.
4.The Order of the Temple.
5.The Order of the Knights of St. John.
6.The Order of the Knights of Malta.
7.The Order of the Knights of the Holy Sepulchre.
8.The Hidden Church of the Holy Grail.
9.The Rosicrucian Order.
10.The Holy Order of Rose Croix of Heredom.
11.The Order of the Holy Royal Arch of Enoch.
12.The Antient and Primitive Rite of Masonry (33 degrees).
13.The Rite of Memphis (97 degrees).
14.The Rite of Mizraim (90 degrees).
15.The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Masonry (33 degrees).
16.The Swedenborgian Rite of Masonry.
17.The Order of the Martinists.
18.The Order of the Sat Bhai.
19.The Hermetic Brotherhood of Light.
20.The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn,

and many other orders of equal merit, if of less fame. It does not include the A∴A∴ with which august Body it is, however, in close alliance.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
This is the first rule in the satanic bible, which exploits and mocks the "free will" granted by God

The letters O.T.O. stand for Ordo Templi Orientis, the Order of Oriental Templars, or Order of the Temple of the East. O.T.O. is dedicated to the high purpose of securing the Liberty of the Individual and his or her advancement in Light, Wisdom, Understanding, Knowledge, and Power through Beauty, Courage, and Wit, on the Foundation of Universal Brotherhood.

Ordo Templi Orientis is the first of the great Old Æon orders to accept The Book of the Law, received by Aleister Crowley in 1904 EV. This book proclaims a New Æon in human thought, culture and religion. The Æon arises from a single supreme injunction: the Law of Thelema, which is Do what thou wilt.

U.S. Grand Lodge is the governing body of O.T.O. in the United States. It is the most populous and active branch of O.T.O., with many local bodies spread throughout the country.

http://oto-usa.org/

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:31 am

There is some real truth to some of the satanic stuff, but much of the surface stuff is just superstitious mind control perpetuated by modern snake oil salesmen (just like the way African shamen control through voodoo). The more power you give it, the more it has. The real evil (where satanism, witchcraft and all the rest get their roots) calls itself by another name.

Snake oil salesman Crowley didn't write the 'satanic bible' -- a snake oil salesman jew who funneled money and ran guns for Israel did (Anton LaVey - nee Howard Stanton Levey).

"I felt a culmination of that whole episode in my life many years later, shortly after The Satanic Bible came out. I met with Assaf Dayan, actor son of Israel’s legendary Defense Minister Moshe Dayan, and he was glowing about the book, agreed with every in it. He said it was exactly the philosophy they practiced [...] in modern Israel. He extended an invitation for me to stay at his family home in Tel Aviv whenever I wished.” (page 16)

http://laconics.forumotion.com/t95-jewish-church-of-satan-founder-anton-lavey-ran-guns-for-israeli-terrorists

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:02 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
...Defense Minister Moshe Dayan, and he was glowing about the book, agreed with every in it. He said it was exactly the philosophy they practiced [...] in modern Israel. He extended an invitation for me to stay at his family home in Tel Aviv whenever I wished.”[/i] (page 16)

According to the "satanic bible", satan worshippers are supposed to refrain from harming or molesting children.
So I guess they don't exactly follow the philosophy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:50 am

OldTimes wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:
...Defense Minister Moshe Dayan, and he was glowing about the book, agreed with every in it. He said it was exactly the philosophy they practiced [...] in modern Israel. He extended an invitation for me to stay at his family home in Tel Aviv whenever I wished.”[/i] (page 16)

According to the "satanic bible", satan worshippers are supposed to refrain from harming or molesting children.

"Do what thou will" is the first rule of the satanic bible.

and " harming" depends on wether or not they think they cause harm or just give some "extra love".
These psycho's have got their morals so twisted they don't even know what's right or wrong.

FrontierJustice wrote:
Snake oil salesman Crowley didn't write the 'satanic bible' -- a snake oil salesman jew who funneled money and ran guns for Israel did (Anton LaVey - nee Howard Stanton Levey).

My bad .. my memory sometimes isn't as reliable as it should be.. It was indeed Lavey but he did base his satanic bible on works by Crowley.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:01 am

OldTimes wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

Forget any "bible", that's why the Rabbis got together to compile the Talmud.  Little more chicken in every jewish pot there.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:32 pm

OldTimes wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

It's because LaVey's 'Church of Satan' was just another jew creation aimed mostly at goyim (like freemasonry but with an exotica soundtrack and more 'goth' style misanthropy), whereas judaism is more 'the real deal' in lifestyle, teachings, behavior, mindset, goals, practices, and inherent nature - and of course, jew-exclusive (also based on mind control and fairy tales).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Vidarr wrote:
My bad .. my memory sometimes isn't as reliable as it should be.. It was indeed Lavey but he did base his satanic bible on works by Crowley.

Yeah it's all just jewy at the core.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:30 am

wag wrote:
OldTimes wrote:

Forget any "bible", that's why the Rabbis got together to compile the Talmud.  Little more chicken in every jewish pot there.

The rabbis spent a lot of time in hiding putting together the jewish fantasy narrative and their economic systems (remote debt) as a means for revenge and power accumulation against the descendants of those heroes who defeated their superstitious blood cult in the days before 'biblical times'. The 'Babylonian captivity' was really more like the 'jewish incubation'. The heroes were probably those who are distantly remembered as many of 'the gods' of the various Indo-Europeans, but who were in actuality men and women with the strongest wills imaginable.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:59 am

I'd like to believe this.  Then it's possible to return to glory.  Thing is, we don't live long enough these days to be wise enough to reach fulfillment.  The ancients, I think, lived a lot longer, maybe not due to anything genetic, but maybe just due to healthier, raw type of intake, without harmful external effects.  Just look at all the things the establishment has in place today to ensure our lives are comparatively short.  That is a huge battle in itself, but is winnable on the small level and can be kept under the radar.  Longevity and mind and body may be the biggest missing thing.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:14 am

wag wrote:
I'd like to believe this.  Then it's possible to return to glory.

That's exactly what it suggests -- that it's all in our hands (and our descendants). It's the one truth that is evaded the most, by the most people. Eventually it will be a truth that our people can no longer ignore. But it has to come from a place of strength and surety. There has to be a spiritual element, but one that relies on men and women and their earthly aptitude and potential, not supernatural forces we wait on in vain.

Quote :
Thing is, we don't live long enough these days to be wise enough to reach fulfillment.  The ancients, I think, lived a lot longer, maybe not due to anything genetic, but maybe just due to healthier, raw type of intake, without harmful external effects.  Just look at all the things the establishment has in place today to ensure our lives are comparatively short.  That is a huge battle in itself, but is winnable on the small level and can be kept under the radar.  Longevity and mind and body may be the biggest missing thing.

Spiritual and physical health is everything. People ask "well what can I do?" You can be healthy and strong, for starters (no compromise). It also has to be transmitted to contemporaries and progeny. This is where a new American Tradition must arise. Unfortunately it's going to have to take a form of 'separation', because the rest of ziozombied America who are beyond understanding won't tolerate it, won't ever let us live our lives the way they were meant by right. But there are many in the 'undeclared' fog who would come aboard, with the right banner.

http://www.vox.com/2015/11/3/9663478/white-americans-mortality

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:27 am

FrontierJustice wrote:

The jew corrupted culture has middle aged men bragging about their medical treatments and joking about their bodies falling apart.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:02 am

wag wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

The jew corrupted culture has middle aged men bragging about their medical treatments and joking about their bodies falling apart.

Could it be that nuclear detonation tests might have to do with it. ? Europe never did these on European soil unlike America and Russia.

By the amount of tests done by the US i'm surprised the US Westcoast doesn't glow in the dark.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:19 am

It's possible but far-fetched to blame nukes.  It's beyond doubt that Americans consume more preservatives and other toxins than anybody else.  The average American middle-aged body is a toxic waste dump.

[/quote]

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:38 pm

Humans mutating into blobs of flesh due to radiation,, I remember MAD cartoons joking about that

Skin, airways and digestive system are very vulnerable to radiation. I remember after the Chernobyl accident that Europeans were warned not to eat spinach due to it being affected by radiation fallout.
( Though i'm not sure why only spinach was singled out and the rest of the vegetables were no problem )

Europe has as much preservatives and chemicals in their processed foods as Americans i think, though their use is somewhat regulated Europe. But becoming too fat is still frowned upon in Europe so unless due to certain sickness most people prevent passing the morbidly obese point of no return by working out preventively.

Nevertheless overweigth is increasing in Europe too and are only a few years behind the US

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:37 pm

Here's Chernobyl today.  Seems a lot healthier than it was before the accident.  Big difference, they left it alone:

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:14 am

wag wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

At the same time the white working class in America is fighting a silent war of survival.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:18 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
wag wrote:

At the same time the white working class in America is fighting a silent war of survival.

And at the same time, Putin is giving away land in Siberia just to get it settled.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:41 am

wag wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

And at the same time, Putin is giving away land in Siberia just to get it settled.

While Americans are selling their homes and moving into rentals; moving out of rentals and into boxes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:23 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
wag wrote:

While Americans are selling their homes and moving into rentals; moving out of rentals and into boxes.

Five acre farms as far as you can imagine.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati   

Back to top Go down

Ordo Templi Orientis / Illuminati
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1