Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MSM 100% in Control of US election process (don't call it democracy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: MSM 100% in Control of US election process (don't call it democracy)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:14 pm

MSM gives rise to Carson knowing they will take him out when he's no longer needed.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/05/politics/ben-carson-2016-childhood-violence/

Detroit (CNN)Ben Carson, the soft-spoken, Yale-educated brain surgeon who has surged in the GOP presidential race, has written and spoken powerfully of divine intervention at several pivotal moments in his life.

At the core of his narrative of spiritual redemption are his acts of violence as an angry young man — stabbing, rock throwing, brick hurling and baseball bat beating — that preceded Carson's sudden transformation into the composed figure who stands before voters today.

In his 1990 autobiography, "Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story," Carson describes those acts as flowing from an uncontrollable "pathological temper." The violent episodes he has detailed in his book, in public statements and in interviews, include punching a classmate in the face with his hand wrapped around a lock, leaving a bloody three-inch gash in the boy's forehead; attempting to attack his own mother with a hammer following an argument over clothes; hurling a large rock at a boy, which broke the youth's glasses and smashed his nose; and, finally, t buckle thrusting a knife at the belly of his friend with such force that the blade snapped when it luckily struck a belcovered by the boy's clothes.

"I was trying to kill somebody," Carson said, describing the incident -- which he has said occurred at age 14 in ninth grade -- during a September forum at the Commonwealth Club in San Francisco.

Carson's done, Jeb flatlining, Trump, Carly or Cruz next?

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: MSM 100% in Control of US election process (don't call it democracy)   Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:42 am

Can't wait

"If Mr. Wag doesn't want to take his medication orally, I'm sure we can arrange that he can have it some other way. But I don't think that he would like it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: MSM 100% in Control of US election process (don't call it democracy)   Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:52 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
Can't wait

"If Mr. Wag doesn't want to take his medication orally, I'm sure we can arrange that he can have it some other way. But I don't think that he would like it."

Juicy fruit?

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: MSM 100% in Control of US election process (don't call it democracy)   Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:20 pm

wag wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:
Can't wait

Juicy fruit?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: MSM 100% in Control of US election process (don't call it democracy)   Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:33 pm

It will be Biden (Nee' Baden) by default.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: MSM 100% in Control of US election process (don't call it democracy)   Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:

Not when they can have their Prezbian.  She knows they would destroy her if she got out of line, and she won't.  She's just in it for the power rush and male bashing.  Twisted Evil

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: MSM 100% in Control of US election process (don't call it democracy)   Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:33 am

wag wrote:
Jacob Gold wrote:

Not when they can have their Prezbian.  She knows they would destroy her if she got out of line, and she won't.  She's just in it for the power rush and male bashing.  Twisted Evil

Don't forget the gun grabbing and the war on Iran.

Biden makes sense too - either way, jews aim to continue the domestic transformation of America in the direction which they've gained so much ground with Barky - so jews prefer a democrat flunkie or crypto. The republican, 'conservative' or otherwise 'right'-leaning populace (especially in more rural states) have gotten too unruly and mistrustful for jews -- I believe that's what Jade Helm was/is all about - an intimidation tactic but also contingency planning ('containment'). Then there's the economic warfare angle - anyone not on board with the 'new Amerika' will find it harder and harder to maintain or find a job.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSM 100% in Control of US election process (don't call it democracy)   

Back to top Go down

MSM 100% in Control of US election process (don't call it democracy)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1