HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:59 pm

Whathump wrote:
And why so touchy?

Because 127 of my fellow Europeans got killed at a rock concert and i live in a town which used to be 100% white when my parents grew up there  and now is 60 % Muslim with some areas 80%. So i live right in the middle of this shit and have a hard time dealing with people who act or somehow believe like this problem is not real and is " just an act" because muslims "wouldn't do such a thing"
Which obviously pisses me off.

I got news for you ..Muslims do such things and Muslims have been doing it like this for 1400 years and have always teamed up with jews to open the gates for them.

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Dude. You're projecting your frustrations on me. I was the one that found the link to he invasion video when it was supressed. I agree with you that Europe and the US are being fucked by the hords of invaders. I am also however fully aware of who is behind all this shit. These scum are being empowered and enabled by Israel and the US. Soros is shipping the hords in. Better to focus on the head of the snake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:20 pm

You say,, "my fellow europeans"... thats part of the problem. You guys gave up your national sovereignity to those European Union Jackwads. This invasion is orchestrated.
Back to top Go down
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:42 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
Who wins??? Who loses???? Jews win and Muslims lose

Whadda ya know?

the French flagship, the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle seen in this file photo, was just sent to Syria’s coast last week

http://www.globalresearch.ca/attack-in-france-state-sponsored-terror-but-which-state/5488941

About ready to launch another attack on Syria that will require public support.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Vidarr wrote:
I got news for you ..Muslims do such things and Muslims have been doing it like this for 1400 years and have always teamed up with jews to open the gates for them.

Jews and Muslims teaming up?

That's like Obama's all-jewish cabinet working with Obama even though he's supposedly Muslim.

The Jews are very close to monopolizing all the world's wealth and power. They have a central bank they control in just about every Western country. Islamic countries have always been a thorn in their side because of their anti-usury religion, but that has changed dramatically recently, with Afganistan, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, and now Syria.

There still is a lot of the middle-east left to go, with Iran still out there. They will assimilate what they can (people) into the Western countries, but they will destroy most of what's left.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:33 pm

http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/forum/21/219

What does Soros want?

This is the stated mission of the diverse Soros groups, linked to an NGO umbrella site confirming it.

Soros’ goals are:

- Establishing a single EU Asylum and Migration Agency, leading eventually to a single EU border guard -replacing the 28 separate systems that current function in an inadequate patchwork manner. (Note: A major point is being made by ongoing “resource swamping” all migrant support agencies, leaving only this possibility of centralization of power and surrender to EU/UN ideas of global control. SG)

- Creating safe channels for getting asylum seekers to Europe and from Greece and Italy to their destination countries, (Note: Soros and EU are very OPENLY complicit in the trafficking. This will be addressed in future texts as many examples proving this point exist. SG)

- Using these necessary EU operational and financial arrangements as the basis for establishing “global standards for the treatment of asylum-seekers and migrants,”(Centralization and globalization of control of who lives where on the planet and can be mass-migrated by the country full and moved to other parts of the world and with what standards of living on this planet should be surrendered to EU/UN. SG)

- - “[Mobilizing] the private sector—NGOs, church groups, and businesses—to act as sponsors” for refugees and asylum seekers. The NGOs, churches and businesses as well as celebs are all clocked in and working hard to sell this engineered mass invasion by countless problem populations of the world as a humanitarian obligation while refusing to address the root causes of these migrations – [i](if the west stopped leading so many wars, coups, covert proxy wars and CIA mini-wars and stopped bankrupting economies, this problem would be definitively solved as most migrants consistently want to live at home and would return home if the possibility of a good life existed. The solution to the migrant problem is certainly not aiding and abetting this mass invasion as the EU is visibly engaged in along with Soros groups, UN groups and western intelligence, increasingly European military assistance from several countries now. More on that in detail in future texts.

Soros groups to the rescue! They organizing higher funding for 4 million refugees currently located in Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon with projected costs of $5,000 per refugee. This ties to a complex agenda in which the UN, EU and CIA are all visibly involved which will be covered in future writings in detail.

Merkel’s asylum politics are rapidly tossing Germany and the EU into a series of serious crises but who is controlling Merkel’s handling of this crisis? This will be examined in detail next in this series on Merkel, Soros and CIA’s Weapons of Mass Migration: Germany’s national security on the verge of collapse… militarization of Germany in domestic and international domains as a result of this crisis and respective changes in German and anticipated EU changes in laws… restriction of freedom of speech and hate speech laws, No-Go Zones, strictly enforced protest zones…. Europe moves to the political right in fear and attempted public self-defense, uncomfortably far to the right…the engineered right and far right and the controllers behind them……coercive engineered mass migration and the underlying agendas and CIA academic blueprints being used as template...the groups, individuals and motives behind the entire manufactured mass migration crisis… results of recent European elections and new far right candidates, elected due to the synthetic migrant crisis as well as fracturing alliances and new political alliances emerging in Europe…. Who is tossing Germany into crisis and polarizing Germans and visibly stoking fear and hate among Germans and mostly muslim newcomers from the Middle East, Africa and Asia and why?... full examination of the CIA blueprint texts which are being used as template to make this crisis...coming in future posts.

The above is an original research project by Silvija Germek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:24 pm

https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2015/11/14/jewish-owners-recently-sold-pariss-bataclan-theater-where-i-s-is-killed-dozens/#more-92599
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:35 pm

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20151114/1030097601/paris-bomber-syria-passport.html

Of course they were carrying their passports...
Back to top Go down
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:44 pm

Whathump wrote:
http://sputniknews.com/europe/20151114/1030097601/paris-bomber-syria-passport.html

Of course they were carrying their passports...
http://laconics.forumotion.com/t4027-wt1190f-will-strike-earth-on-november-13th-friday-wtf-0911

They repeat what works.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:50 pm

Whathump wrote:
EODM--> EDOM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom

The Two End Time's Judgments Upon Edom - Part One

by Bill Salus

The Bible predicts two powerful prophetic judgments upon Edom; the first on the people and the second on the land. Judgment one, executed by the Israeli Defense Forces, eliminates the Edomites. Judgment two takes place in ancient Edom and is delivered single-handedly by Jesus Christ against Antichrist and his armies. Part one of this two part article identifies both judgments but primarily focus upon the first. Part two expounds upon the timing and purposes of the second judgment.

The first judgment:
1. Concludes the present Arab – Israeli conflict
2. Ends the ancient Arab hatred of the Jews
3. Gives Israel sovereignty over modern day Jordan
4. Eliminates the Palestinian Refugee crisis
5. Elevates the Israeli Defense Forces into “an exceedingly great army”
6. Proves God’s Genesis 12:3 Gentile foreign policy is still effectually in tact

The second judgment:
1. Makes an end of wickedness and wicked ones
2. Terminates the Antichrist and his armies (Armageddonites)
3. Devastates modern day Southern Jordan
4. Saves the Jewish Race from Genocide by the Antichrist
5. Paves the way for the 1000 year millennial reign of Christ.

These are just a few of the results of these two end time judgments upon Edom.

WHO-DOMITES? Who Are The Edomites Today? Simply put they are the descendants of Esau, the twin brother of the infamous Jacob of the Old Testament. In Genesis 32:28 God changes Jacobs name to Israel and his twelve sons and their descendants became the nation of Israel. Likewise the descendants of Esau formed the nation of Edom from which comes the term Edomites. (Genesis 36:1, 9)

The Edomites were spawned in Edom, which is today Southern Jordan. Although a remnant of Edomites still reside in Southern Jordan, most Edomites migrated in several waves centuries ago into Israel proper and made Hebron their central city. Hebron still exists today in the West Bank and is predominately inhabited by the Palestinians.

Around the time of “Alexander the Great”, (born 356 BC), the Edomites became known in the Greek language as the Idumeans. Presently Edomite descent can be traced into the Palestinian ethnicity as follows: (Edomites-Idumeans-Palestinians). Although the Palestinians are made up of a mish mash of ethnicities, many of them are Esau’s Edomite descendants.

Who are the Palestinians? “Palestinian” is the ethnic label tossed about loosely in modern times to identify three predominately Arab groups of people: the Palestinians of the Gaza Strip, the Palestinians of the West Bank, and the Palestinian Refugees. These groups inhabit the territories that most closely border modern day Israel, with pocket communities in the surrounding Arab nations. It is generally understood that these three groups are comprised of a mixture of peoples who descended from various origins, including Esau, the father of the Edomites.

There are numerous prophecies in the Bible written by various prophets that foresaw Edomite participation in the current Middle East crisis. These prophecies, when appropriately discerned, present us with invaluable insights into the cause, details, duration, and resolution of the conflict at hand. As such this prophetic information has direct specific application to this present generation. (Fig. 1. Dheisha (Palestinian refugee camp, Bethlehem, West Bank 1949)

First Judgment upon Edom

The cornerstone prophecy regarding the Edomites around which all first judgment events are designed is contained in Psalm 83. Psalm 83:6 labels them as the “tents of Edom”. In Biblical usage populations residing in the “tents of” condition are either refugees or military encampments. In this instance the Psalmist appears to identify the Palestinian refugees of today.

Additionally, it is important to note that these refugees are listed first among the confederate populations predicted to come against Israel. This implies that they are the star of the prophetic show. Thus the present Palestinian Refugee crisis serves as the rallying call of the Psalm 83 confederacy. (Fig. 2. Baqa'a Palestinian refugee camp, Jordan, 1969)

These Palestinians ally with Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt with the goal of destroying the nation of Israel. This confederacy probably also includes the Hezbollah (the inhabitants of Tyre in Psalm 83:7), and Hamas (Philistia in Psalm 83:7).

Several of the prophecies related to the first judgment on the Edomites are listed below. By association, we can safely conclude that the entire Psalm 83 confederacy is adversely affected by the first judgment of Edom. In my book, “Isralestine the Ancient Blueprints of the Future Middle East,” I identify the connecting prophecies that affect the Arabs listed in Psalm 83.

“For the day of the LORD upon all the nations is near; As you have done, it shall be done to you; Your reprisal shall return upon your own head. The house of Jacob [Israel Defense Forces (I.D.F.)] shall be a fire, And the house of Joseph a flame; But the house of Esau [Palestinians] shall be stubble; They shall kindle them and devour them, And no survivor shall remain of the house of Esau,” For the LORD has spoken. (Obadiah 1:15,18; NKJV)

These Obadiah passages inform us that the I.D.F. will decimate the Edomites leaving them with “no survivor”. Furthermore, it identifies the timing of the judgment to be prior to the Day of the LORD. The first judgment occurs just prior to the Day of the LORD, when it “is near”, but not yet come.

The Day of the LORD is commonly connected with what is called the seven-year “Tribulation”. This is a distinct seven-year end time’s period when God pours out his wrath on sinful humanity through a series of trumpet and bowl judgments described in the book of Revelation. This means that the First judgment upon Edom is a Pre-tribulational event.

‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Because of what Edom did against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and has greatly offended by avenging itself on them,” therefore thus says the Lord GOD: “I will also stretch out My hand against Edom, cut off man and beast from it, and make it desolate from Teman; Dedan [Saudi Arabia] shall fall by the sword. I will lay My vengeance on Edom by the hand of My people Israel, [I.D.F.] that they may do in Edom according to My anger and according to My fury; and they shall know My vengeance,” says the Lord GOD. ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Because the Philistines [Palestinians / Hamas] dealt vengefully and took vengeance with a spiteful heart, to destroy because of the old hatred,” therefore thus says the Lord GOD: “I will stretch out My hand against the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethites [Palestinians of Gaza] and destroy the remnant of the seacoast. I will execute great vengeance on them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon them.”’” (Ezekiel 25:12-17; NKJV)

The expanse of the devastation extends deep into the collaborating Arab populations. Ezekiel 25:12-17 points out that the I.D.F. will defeat the Palestinians, Saudis (Dedan), and Hamas (Philistines and Cherethites) for their confederate involvement.

For brevity, I only list these prophecies regarded with the first judgment, however the chapter in Isralestine called “The Final Palestinian Farewell” lists many more.

In the aftermath of the first judgment Israel seems to expand its sovereignty over modern day Jordan, West Bank, and Gaza. This would correlate with the prophecies in Jeremiah 49:1-22 and Obadiah 1:19. Israel annexing the territory of Southern Jordan paves the way for the final end time’s faithful Jewish remnant to flee there during the Antichrist genocidal campaign against the Jews.

This concludes part one and sets the stage for part two, which will discuss the second and final judgment upon Edom levied by Jesus Christ upon His return.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Whathump wrote:
You say,, "my fellow europeans"...  thats part of the problem.  You guys gave up your national sovereignity to those European Union Jackwads. This invasion is orchestrated.

But doesn't screaming out "Ali Akbar" right before make it legit? Shocked

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:59 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Jacob Gold wrote:
Who wins???    Who loses????     Jews win and Muslims lose

Whadda ya know?

the French flagship, the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle seen in this file photo, was just sent to Syria’s coast last week

http://www.globalresearch.ca/attack-in-france-state-sponsored-terror-but-which-state/5488941

About ready to launch another attack on Syria that will require public support.

Bingo

It's about getting Europe on war footing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:13 pm

A long read but sums things up nicely.

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/friday-13th-unlucky-for-some-frances-9-11-false-flag-attack
Back to top Go down
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:15 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Vidarr wrote:

That's like Obama's all-jewish cabinet working with Obama even though he's supposedly Muslim.

The Jews are very close to monopolizing all the world's wealth and power.  They have a central bank they control in just about every Western country.  Islamic countries have always been a thorn in their side because of their anti-usury religion, but that has changed dramatically recently, with Afganistan, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, and now Syria.

There still is a lot of the middle-east left to go, with Iran still out there.  They will assimilate what they can (people) into the Western countries, but they will destroy most of what's left.

Bingo again... You're firing on all cylinders.

It's about taking out key players in the Mideast, while domestic anger and discontent in Europe and America are deflected away from the jew and towards the invaders. There's always a direct correlation between the increase of foreign war and increase in domestic totalitarianism.

But it is true, the European-derived in both Europe and America are under threat. But how is this news to anyone?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:27 pm

wag wrote:
The second judgment:
1. Makes an end of wickedness and wicked ones
2. Terminates the Antichrist and his armies (Armageddonites)
3. Devastates modern day Southern Jordan
4. Saves the Jewish Race from Genocide by the Antichrist

So in other words, of course 'the antichrist' will be a nazi hitler antisemite. Very convenient -- the assumption being jews are to have plenty of loyal Christians (once again) to neutralize their enemy.

Quote :
5. Paves the way for the 1000 year millennial reign of Christ [jews]

End times prophecies are a jew fail-safe. The idea being that if global jewish power is ever seriously under threat, it must be the "End Times"/"End of the World" and the faithful must save them (by fighting and dying).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:53 pm

Last change to save Mr. Jew's Fed Notes. War is the only answer for the goyim puppets.

https://youtu.be/JSUIQgEVDM4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:08 am

Whathump wrote:
You say,, "my fellow europeans"...  thats part of the problem.  You guys gave up your national sovereignity to those European Union Jackwads. This invasion is orchestrated.

Maybe your memory lapsed but Europe fought the jews, and thanks to THE US , Russia, Britain and 60 other " allied countries" we lost, got decimated and got sold to the Jews who then setup the EU, introduced anticonception pills, abortions ,demoralisation and " emancipation" to stop our reproduction ( because the initially planned outright sterilisation was too blunt ) and brought in hordes of of semitic Muslims to replace us.
We gave up nothing, we got screwed big time thanks to Americans who stuck their bajonets in our back when we were fighting the jews in Russia. So excuse us for not being able to stop the jews and their nefarious plans anymore.

Take a good look at this picture

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:49 am

Vidarr wrote:
We gave up nothing, we got screwed big time thanks to Americans who stuck their bajonets in our back when we were fighting the jews in Russia. So excuse us for not being able to stop the jews and their nefarious plans anymore.

For decades, I've heard as an American how missed the "clarity" of WW2 was (compared to Vietnam, etc). In other words, the Americans of the time were too dumb/uninformed to recognize the war they were fighting as a racket. These were my grandparents, I'm not happy to say. The same generation that sold my country to jewish interests without understanding.

And they were well compensated! The most prosperous generation in history, anywhere. The "Great" Generation.

We get paid well for helping the jews, whether we know we are compromising our souls or not.

But future generations of Americans are paying. Now the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of this generation are no longer prosperous, but in many cases not even reproducing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:50 am

OldTimes wrote:
Vidarr wrote:

Ever wondered why the jews were kicked out of Spain ? By Catholic Queen Isabella ?
Because they found out the jews were facilitating the Moorish muslim invasion of Southern Europe and were advisors to the Sultan.
For 800 years they occupied spain and in that time traded up to 4 million whites as slaves.

Stop pretending the muslims are innocent victims and just used as patsies.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:27 am

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:49 am

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:51 am

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:16 am

Why Paris?

France's Proposed Solution To Israel-Palestine Conflict Sidelines U.S.

But the country has invited 19 other countries and the Arab League to the peace talks.

Jessica Schulberg Foreign Affairs Reporter, The Huffington Post

WASHINGTON -- Since the the latest round of U.S.-led peace talks collapsed last year, the international community has left the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to fester.

Three months after talks failed, war broke out in Gaza between Hamas and the Israeli military, leaving 66 Israelis and more than 2,000 Palestinians dead. In March, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu secured re-election after a campaign in which he suggested he would not allow for the creation of a Palestinian state. And on Sept. 30, amid escalating violence in Jerusalem and the West Bank, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas told the U.N. General Assembly he would no longer abide by the Oslo Accords, a Clinton-era attempt to finalize Palestinian statehood by 1998.

"Never before in my memory has there been such a total absence of any sense of hope of political horizon," said Daniel Seidemann, the founder of Terrestrial Jerusalem, a nonprofit organization that tracks changes in Jerusalem that could affect a future two-state solution.

Now, with the peace process stalled, Israeli hardliners empowered, settlements expanding, escalating violence in Jerusalem and West Bank, and talk of a third intifada, the French have decided it's time for the international community to change its strategy -- and end the U.S. monopoly on the peace process.

For decades, the U.S. has been the key broker of negotiations between the Israelis and the Palestinians. After the Second Intifada in 2000, there was an effort to bring in additional power brokers. But the resulting so-called Middle East Quartet -- made up of the U.S., the U.N., the European Union and Russia -- remains dominated by Washington and has done little to bring peace to the region.

In the lead-up to last month’s U.N. General Assembly, the French proposed a new idea: If the Quartet can't get the parties to agree on to a deal, maybe adding 19 more countries -- including Saudi Arabia, Norway, China and Ireland -- and the Arab League to the peace talks would make it easier.
Quote :
We can either continue business as usual as we have been doing for the last 10 years and hope it will work or we can change the discussion. European diplomat
Riyad Mansour, Palestinian ambassador to the U.N., welcomed the French effort, noting it includes "friends to both parties," and cited the recent success of the P5+1 -- a group made up of the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, China, Russia and Germany -- in the Iran nuclear negotiations as an example of the benefits of multilateral diplomacy.
The new strategy has been in the works for some time. After last year's Gaza War, the concern was, "the longer we wait, the worse it will get," a European diplomat told The Huffington Post. "I think we have been proven right." 

"If left alone, neither party can come up with a solution. And U.S. engagement, while indispensable, is not sufficient," added the diplomat, who requested anonymity to be able to speak candidly about the decision-making process. "We can either continue business as usual as we have been doing for the last 10 years and hope it will work or we can change the discussion."

So just hours after Abbas' declaration in September, this new, expanded negotiating team met for the first time. The group's hour-and-a-half-long meeting was brief, considering the size of the body, and the discussion was limited to broad parameters that would be inoffensive to all parties: holy sites in Jerusalem need to be kept under the existing status quo, settlements in the occupied territories should freeze, and the international community should provide positive incentives to both parties to pursue a final agreement.

France plans to invite representatives from the 24-member body back for ongoing meetings. The eventual goal, the diplomat said, is to bring up a Palestinian statehood resolution at the Security Council. 

France has tried a similar gambit before. In the months following the 2014 Gaza War, the country began drafting a Security Council resolution that would have laid out baseline parameters for a two-state solution. But the Palestinians beat them to it, introducing their own resolution in December, which set a two-year deadline for a complete Israeli withdrawal from Gaza. The U.S. criticized the proposal as one-sided and unrealistic and vetoed it.

Since then, any discussion of a resolution on statehood, even a more open-ended version, is met with resistance by the Israeli government, which sees U.N. involvement in the conflict as an attempt to impose a solution on Israel without their consent.

"After 20 years of trying everything, instead of the situation moving from bad to better, the situation is moving from bad to worse," Mansour, the Palestinian ambassador, told HuffPost in an interview shortly after Abbas called off the Oslo Accords.

"Israel can afford to continue negotiating for the sake of negotiation forever, while they are illegally changing the reality on the ground through settlements," he continued. "We are not interested in that form of wasting time."
Credit: TSAFRIR ABAYOV/ASSOCIATED PRESS Israeli bulldozers began demolishing a contested housing complex in a West Bank settlement on Wednesday as the prime minister’s office announced the “immediate construction” of some 300 new units at another location in the same settlement and advanced plans for about 500 new units in east Jerusalem.

The Israeli government did not respond to a request for comment on the French proposal.

Seidemann, who works closely with European officials in their efforts to advance the peace process, predicts the expanded Quartet won’t fly without Washington’s blessing.

"What is absolutely amazing to me is how reluctant [the Europeans] are to depose Daddy, even when Daddy has deposed himself," he said. "There is no appetite to fill a void being left by the United States."

But even with U.S. support, it’s unclear whether an expanded Quartet would be any more effective than the original four-member body, which Khaled Elgindy, a former adviser to Palestinian leadership, described as "a statement-producing mechanism," dominated by U.S. policy preferences.

Since the Quartet operates by consensus, “it comes down to the lowest common denominator effect,” explained Elgindy, who is now a fellow at the Brookings Institution. “This lowest common denominator is almost always Washington, which is usually much closer to the Israeli position than any of the other three actors.”
Credit: CRAIG RUTTLE/ASSOCIATED PRESS A meeting of the members of the original Quartet: European Union High Representative Catherine Ashton, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, and Russian Federation Minister of Foreign Affairs Sergey Lavrov.

State Department spokesman Eddie Vasquez told HuffPost, "We will continue to work with our partners, including the French, to advance the prospect for a two-state solution and provide a horizon of hope for Israelis and Palestinians, while opposing all efforts that would undermine that goal."

In a way, surrendering part of the responsibility for facilitating peace between the Israelis and Palestinians could work to Washington’s advantage. It’s no secret that the Obama administration is torn between its distaste for Netanyahu and the political limitations of taking any action perceived as unsupportive of Israel.

"If the Europeans wanted to take a hard​-n​osed stance on settlements, that’s something the U.S. can’t do for domestic political reasons," Elgindy said. "But why not let Europe play bad cop on that front while we just shrug our shoulders and say, 'That’s Europe, what are we going to do?'" he continued, noting that the U.S. could also opt to refrain from using its veto power in the Security Council.

At the same time, as Seidemann noted, "The White House has been the master of the universe for quite some time, and you don't cede that role easily. These habits die hard."

Complexity

amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:50 pm

Aftermath photo: Inside Bataclan theatre
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=06d_1447585266

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:34 pm

amalgamy wrote:
Aftermath photo: Inside Bataclan theatre
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=06d_1447585266

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vatRjnaSHkI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Actors.  This is not real.  They couldn't have fallen dead like this, and they would not have been moved like this.  This photo makes no sense for anything other than media purposes.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   

Back to top Go down

Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next