Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:06 pm

At least now we are getting some data to analyse.  Even if it's the same images rehashed on all sites.  Anyone else find it strange that they would remove the seats for a concert? Anyway, a couple more days to let all the evidence surface and we should be able to draw some conclusions. Sorry, not going to support ww111 based on what I've seen.
Back to top Go down
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:23 pm

France launches massive strike against ISIL in Syria

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/11/15/paris-terrorist-attacks/75821390/

A French Rafale fighter jet flies over the Mediterranean sea

PARIS — France launched massive retaliatory airstrikes against the Islamic State on Sunday as a manhunt intensified for at least one fugitive linked to the extremist group who vanished following the murderous mayhem that left 132 people dead, hundreds injured and residents anxious that terrorists remained among them.

French warplanes targeted the Islamic State’s de-facto capital in Syria, destroying a training camp and a munitions dump in Raqqa, where Friday's terrorist attacks on Paris likely were planned.

Twelve aircraft including 10 fighter jets dropped a total of 20 bombs in the biggest airstrikes since France extended its bombing campaign against the extremist group to Syria in September, a Defense Ministry statement said. The jets launched from sites in Jordan and the Persian Gulf, in coordination with U.S. forces.

Wow. The dust hadn't even settled and they had already planned and carried out the biggest airstrike by France on Syria. Good thing that aircraft carrier was in position.

But Vidarr wants me to focus on how bad Muslims are.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:27 pm

Vidarr wrote:
Ever wondered why the jews were kicked out of Spain ? By Catholic Queen Isabella ?
Because they found out the jews were facilitating the Moorish muslim invasion of Southern Europe and were advisors to the Sultan.
For 800 years they occupied spain and in that time traded up to 4 million whites as slaves.

Fact check: Jews were kicked out of Spain because they got caught butchering a small child during one of their rituals.

But I'm sure that was only a straw that broke the camel's back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:40 pm

Another puzzling item...  The guitarist had a holy shit what was that I might need to run reaction instead of a holy fucking shit I'm out a here reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:46 pm

If the french don't like to show dead bodies then this is not likely a photo from an official source.  If it is an amateur who went to the scene after the shooting stopped and some helpful janitor turned on the lights,,, who the hell is securing the crime scene?

As a side inquiry:  what was this forum's consensus on Boston bombing and how long did it take to reach that conclusion if there was a consensus?
Back to top Go down
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:21 pm

Whathump wrote:
Another puzzling item...  The guitarist had a holy shit what was that I might need to run reaction instead of a holy fucking shit I'm out a here reaction.

Was there an odd but conspicuous clause in the contract?

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:16 pm

https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2015/11/14/bataclan-attack-video-people-flee-paris-theater-seconds-after-terrorists-open-fire/

OK this video is now cracking me up in its amaturishness.
- dragger buddies start dragging as if on command
- blood trail from dragger buddies starts at point where the camera watches them begin
- cliff hanger broad is definitely harnessed to wall (pregnant no less) camera pans away every time her feats of strength start becoming unbelievable
- action comes and goes as if this is some sort of keystone cop movie.
- footage just happens to have been caught by a professional journalist.
- any time you see a letterbox format film clipped to portrait with blur... Fake
- and as if an homage to my namesake,  the wounded "walk this way igor" leg dragger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:30 pm

https://www.intellihub.com/planned-multi-site-attack-exercise-was-live-at-time-of-paris-attack/

Of course there was a drill.

https://www.intellihub.com/geraldo-riveras-daughter-allegedly-caught-in-paris-attack-but-which-one/

Of course Jew geraldo's daughter was at the game.

"One in a million Jerry. One in a million."
Back to top Go down
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:37 am

OldTimes wrote:

[color=maroon]Wow.  The dust hadn't even settled and they had already planned and carried out the biggest airstrike by France on Syria.  Good thing that aircraft carrier was in position.

France has been actively figthing  and delivering airstrikes on ISIS since 2014, This is not just a sudden split second operation

Quote :
But Vidarr wants me to focus on how bad Muslims are.

Show me a place where islam did not spread without violence and forced submission. Unlike Catholics who spread Christianity through peacefull means by sending missionaries providing not only Christian teachings but also education, medical assistance and shelters for the poor. Islam only knows Conquest by war. you can bring up the crusades as an example of Catholic acts of aggression but then you do not understand why the crusades where started, It was in reaction to centuries of Islamic attacks and conquest of Christian territories, the arab slave trade of white people, Securing the safety of trade routes, defending Constantinople and the Byzantine Empire.

As a kid i went to kindergarten i remember 10 year old muslims kids from another school standing in front of our school beating up white kids. They stopped me too but let me pass because i at 4-5 years old was too little. there were no jews convincing them to attack the white kids. They initiated it by their own will. Right now there are muslim youths in my street harassing and cursing elderly white women , no jew told them to do that.  Now so far they don't try that shit on me because i'm a too big and nasty looking mufu but i can see in their eyes that they are only waiting till the day they feel strong enough. ( or i'm old and weak enough )

But hey don't believe me. because why listen to someone who has decades of first hand experience with these people.

Wether or not they are fooled by jews , they are not yelling " netanyahu hu akbar" but "allah hu akbar" because they profess that what they do is faithfull to Islam.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:18 am

Focusing on Muslims as being 'the plague of terrorism', "therefore they collectively deserve what they get" is like saying "the militia movement did the OKC bombing, they all need to be taken down, and all nationalists are a threat". You have to remember that there are kooks in every movement, more often just psychos who aren't even a part of a movement but have 'links' -- jews fish and seek them out through handlers, have their fingers on the pulse and their hands on the leash of all sorts of patsies in waiting, and then there are the black ops teams. It's jew divide and conquer 101.

Look at the effect of the Paris incident -- now you have average people in Europe and America (and the rest of the west) who normally don't seem to have much of an opinion, just going "yeah they (Muslims) just need to be wiped out". The jewish-zio-psycho mentality of total annihilation is again seeping into the passive mindset of the west (just like after 9/11), and this is what jews have always been after.

One can collectively group all Muslims together and say what you will, but there are certain numbers of them (full blown nations) who have put up the balls to resist the jews to a degree that no Europeans or Americans have even come close to (except certain European volunteers during WWII, and the American South in the Civil War). Because of this degree of total resistance, those Muslim nations are targeted by using the lowest scum of the earth to carry out false flags and trigger a misdirected fraudulent response of force to clear a path for jewish conquest. How anyone here could not have this figured out by now is counter-intuitive to me.

Last edited by FrontierJustice on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:21 am

wag wrote:

Actors.  This is not real.  They couldn't have fallen dead like this,

How is one supposed to fall dead then ?

glamorously dramatic in slowmotion ?

People drop, twitch, convulse, have muscle spasms, crawl , lay down or assume fetal position, while people panick, run, push, trip and trample and some people try to drag their friends to safety or shake them to wake up.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:26 am

I think it's too early to make definitive conclusions on whether these attacks were 'fake' blood and guts (seems logistically unrealistic to me)... If there are true victims here, there should be respect for the dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:02 am

Belgian police getting ready to arrest a suspect in Belgium
liveview on http://www.rtbf.be/livecenter/live_assaut-a-molenbeek?id=42741

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:43 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7GAbVhjTSw

Fairly long interview but this French gentleman articulates the situation well.
Back to top Go down
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:04 pm

Vidarr wrote:
But hey don't believe me. because why listen to someone who has decades of first hand experience with these people.

Not disputing you, I have bad personal experiences with Muslims too. Generally good experiences with jews (they are always friendly). IMO they are two sides of the same coin, and I want to toss that coin out of my country and back into the desolate middle-east where it belongs. They have been fighting each other for thousands of years, so let them kill each other off. The problem is jews are always making it our problem.

Quote :
Wether or not they are fooled by jews , they are not yelling " netanyahu hu akbar" but "allah hu akbar" because they profess that what they do is faithfull to Islam.

I am not convinced Muslims carried out the Paris attacks.
Did Muslims carry out the 9-11 attacks in the USA?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:05 pm

Vidarr wrote:
wag wrote:

Actors.  This is not real.  They couldn't have fallen dead like this,

How is one supposed to fall dead then ?

glamorously dramatic in slowmotion ?

People drop, twitch, convulse, have muscle spasms, crawl , lay down or assume fetal position, while people panick, run, push, trip and trample and some people try to drag their friends to safety or shake them to wake up.

The blood evidence doesn't match up with the scene.  Every body shot dead would have spilled a large pool of blood (artery shots bleed out quarts), but there are more bodies than pools of blood.  There would have been some gruesome head and neck injuries, I see none.  And where are the first responders?  France doesn't have them?  ...Just sayin'...

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:18 pm

Whathump wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7GAbVhjTSw

Fairly long interview but this French gentleman articulates the situation well.

I didn't hear him call out the jews or the media.

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:11 pm

I think some have taken the path of avoiding those two words so that their message gets out. I think the strategy is sound. Some say the words others don't but when people investigate they stumble upon the words JEW and MSM along with the accusations in the long run.
Back to top Go down
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:38 pm

Whathump wrote:
I think some have taken the path of avoiding those two words so that their message gets out.  I think the strategy is sound.  Some say the words others don't but when people investigate they stumble upon the words JEW and MSM along with the accusations in the long run.

Sure, that's where we are, and he lays it out well, and nice to see RT run it.  Just asking when to expect somebody to finally start putting namebergs and facesteins on the problem?  Pointing at the US and Israel (let's add UK and NATO) is good, but a lot of regular Americans think you're also pointing at them, and they'll push back.  Calling out elites can get people on board why not at least name George Soros?  People hate Soros until he gives them money.  It's really the entire system (all major institutions) that is the problem.   So you have to get people to understand how the system is orchestrated and facilitated by the jews and their janissaries at every level, not just the top.  I know, I'm preaching to the choir.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:24 pm

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:26 pm

Drummer somehow hears the gunshots (are they in rhythm?) over his own drums.

Rhezoloution   13 hours ago  
Comparing to the same song (Kiss the devil) they played 2 days earlier, they were at the last 2 seconds of the song when this happened. The song was about to end, the giveaway is the drummer.

Kayne Sovereign   18 hours ago  
where is the rest of the video? this isn't an amateur cellphone video. this camera is obviously on a tall tripod by the way it's panning. so I doubt the cameraman would reach up to stop the video because of gun shots. so why only 10 second clip if the camera was recording the whole thing?

aa924   3 hours ago (edited)  
Good too see the French Zionists following suit in their False Flag War on Humanity.   Check out the latest Gabby Gifford videos ....the worst acting job you've ever seen.  Zionist Banking Agenda:  Enslave them with debt so they own you and take their guns away so they are defenseless.   Thanks Varacchi, for pointing the video out.

David Hill   20 hours ago  
Does not sound like gun fire.

Gilson da Silveira   42 minutes ago  
+kirk windstein Well everybody has a cellphone these days and every corner has at least one security camera, yet no accidental recording of any actual injury was recorded. Just garbage. Do you have anything to add? Images, recordings? If you don't have anything to add I will not lose my time with you.

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:28 pm

And in the end it doesn't matter. All the buildings are lit with the lights of the french flag and we are all a brotherhood of victims.
Back to top Go down
puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:35 am

FrontierJustice:

"Because of this degree of total resistance, those Muslim nations are targeted by using the lowest scum of the earth to carry out false flags and trigger a misdirected fraudulent response of force to clear a path for jewish conquest. How anyone here could not have this figured out by now is counter-intuitive to me."

Easily forgotten is how a peaceful world got turned into this violent one and the rare sensible evaluation of the process you offer is too rarely much appreciated, especially being what little remains to counter the incessant incoming vitriol. One poster's every attempt to encourage an anti-Muslim swing here, as if the mainstream didn't already have that mission adequately covered, is now standing up for his friends.

Vidaar now looking to be a shill with I-know-better who to hate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:55 am

puckatawk wrote:

Vidaar now looking to be a shill with I-know-better who to hate.

STFU u cunt, there are 130 real people dead in Paris and the perps were really Muslim, jews blow other people up not themselves.
The way people here try to  score popularity points by trying to jump on the "fake actors" bandwagon thinking it's an easy score without properly assessing the available footage and meanwhile spouting the most stupid questions is beyond sickening.

The muslims have always been quite succesfull in expanding their empire and Europe has lost many territories to them untill the western weapon technology gave us an advantage and were able to put a stop to them.. But somehow you idiots think that muslims do not know anything about war and conquest. That they are just some third world desert dwellers who do not know how to plot and scheme.
They are semitic people like the jews and just as cunning, conniving and power hungry as the jews not to say as brutaly sadistic, their Islam is nothing more but a reinstallment of Judaism.

Like OT said " jews and muslims are two sides of the same coin" , but you guys are staring only at the jew side and completely ignore the muslim side.

There are 1 billion muslims, and here is the territory they dominate.. you think they don't know how to conquer territories ?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   

Back to top Go down

Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next