Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:45 am

Popularity Contest? I'm still eating Chitlin's for Christ Sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:46 am

And then Boom,,,, Hamburger! Life is good.
Back to top Go down
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:02 pm

Vidarr wrote:

Like OT said " jews and muslims are two sides of the same coin" , but you guys are staring only at the jew side and completely ignore the muslim side.

As an American, 9-11 is what most frames my thinking about modern terrorism.  Muslims were blamed when jews almost certainly did it.  That's not relevant anymore?

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:06 pm

And 911 is why I doubt everything now. Those bastards had me driving around with an american flag on my pickup and jamming to Toby Keith telling me to go to war. What a chump they proved me to be.
Back to top Go down
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:19 pm

Whathump wrote:
And 911 is why I doubt everything now.  Those bastards had me driving around with an american flag on my pickup and jamming to Toby Keith telling me to go to war.  What a chump they proved me to be.

Chump is a relative term.  Was it a Chevy or Ford, CD or cassette?  But has the average Joe gotten any smarter?  It's frustrating.

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:43 pm

Careful with the questions. Vidarr will get edgy.

Dodge (last time that will ever happen as well). Chevy now. Cassette then,,, every media under the sun now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:04 pm

Oh,,,, wait,,,, it's just me asking the ridiculous questions.
Back to top Go down
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:07 pm

Whathump wrote:
Dodge (last time that will ever happen as well). Chevy now. Cassette then,,, every media under the sun now.

haha... I'm with ya buddy.

I remember on 9-11 thinking, "this must have been Osama bin Laden".
They were working up the propoganda for months.

Paris... hard not to conclude "this must have been those Muslim invaders".

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:20 am

wag wrote:
Vidarr wrote:

Like OT said " jews and muslims are two sides of the same coin" , but you guys are staring only at the jew side and completely ignore the muslim side.

As an American, 9-11 is what most frames my thinking about modern terrorism.  Muslims were blamed when jews almost certainly did it.  That's not relevant anymore?

That was relevant 14 years and 5+ ravaged muslim countries ago. Not every act of terror is a jewish stage show
When Crips do a driveby shooting in your neighbourhood it's not jews trying to make the 'niggaz' look bad and their gang culture that's just a " peacefull tradition of brotherly love" .

Nope.. it's real niggaz doing what niggaz do.

And these are real muslims doing what muslims do.

And there is nothing out of the ordinary or unexpected about their actions as anyone who knows these people saw it coming and not because they were told by media propaganda but from direct dealings with these sociopaths.

Last edited by Vidarr on Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:28 am

Whathump wrote:

Are you really this stupid ? or are you just trolling
Because if you were actually serious about analyzing this video you would have noticed she placed her feet on the bars in front of the window below her.

If there is anything suspicous about this event it is you showing up here just two days prior and trolling it beyond ridiculous.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:42 am

French anti terror team is trying to take down terror suspects in Saint Denis , France.
One woman blew herself up , another suspect got taken out by sniper fire , multiple explosion went off
so far 3 people dead and a few police officers wounded.

128 homes were searched last night

115.000 members of police and military are actively engaged in an anti terror sweep in France

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:19 am

Vidarr wrote:
But somehow you idiots think that muslims do not know anything about war and conquest. That they are just some third world desert dwellers who do not know how to plot and scheme.

The 'war of civilizations' was manufactured by Jews from the beginning. Now we're living in the 'fog of war' of its evolution. Those who see through the fog will always have something Jews can never take away.

Talk Muslims in the open and it's all 'okie dokie', "you're part of the team". Talk about Jews in the open and you're immediately branded a villain who deserves harassment, 'punishment' and social ostracism (or worse). Media talks Muslims day in, day out, but not a peep about Jews and what they have done to bring the world to the edges of chaos and destitution. Now why is that?

The accelerating danger to all European peoples in the world is a direct result of the Jewish seat of power which resides in America - and in America, Jews control everything: our taxes, our money, our foreign policy, our courts, our schools, and on and on and on. We are paying for their wars and the hell they wreak upon other nations - it comes out of our pockets. They send our people to die fighting Muslims and then welcome pissed off Muslims to come back over here?! What a concept -- you'd think Jews would have a problem with that.

This is Jewish 'divide and conquer', so old, so played out, yet somehow apparently still working its ugly charms on those with persistent tunnel vision.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:43 am

Jews and muslims are quite comfortable with eachother for over 1400 years, whereas Christian Europe has been trying to fight them both off for the same amount of time.

European media and politicians ( jews ) are all pro muslim and as soon as something happens they bombard us with examples of good muslims and how friendly and enriching their culture is for Europe.

Except for police shows broadcasting wanted criminals who are 99% of the time non white.

Europe is not massively turning to the rightwing of the political spectrum because of some media anti muslim propaganda but because of personal experiences with muslims.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:52 am

Vidarr wrote:
Jews and muslims are quite comfortable with eachother for over 1400 years, whereas Christian Europe has been trying to fight them both off for the same amount of time.

And yet somehow Christian Europe and Christian America let jews run their policy after the first two world wars, then established Israel and turned their guns on the rest of the Mideast.

Quote :
Europe is not massively turning to the rightwing of the political spectrum because of some media anti muslim propaganda but because of personal experiences with muslims.

Yet still not a peep about jews. The popular right wing in Europe has become thoroughly 'Breivikized'.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:22 am

FrontierJustice wrote:

And yet somehow jews took control of Christian Europe and Christian America after the first two world wars, then established Israel and turned their guns on the rest of the Mideast.

Yet still not a peep about jews. The popular right wing in Europe has become thoroughly 'Breivikized'.
Jews got themselves back into Europe with Protestantism , who attacked catholicism and opened the doors for jews

Ever wondered why Jews planted themselves at the heart of Islamic territory ? It's because they know that they are the heart of Islam.
Did they attack Islam or did they just despose of some uncooperative heads of state ?

Unfortunately rightwing political parties are honeytraps also run by jewish politicians. And not every european has overcome the decades of conditioning that was programming them with the " jews are nice and innocent" doctrines, so they are not able to recognize the jew behind the facades.
Nevertheless they do now recognize the muslim and whoever offers to rid them from the muslims will get their vote.

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:46 am

Vidarr wrote:
Whathump wrote:

Because if you were actually serious about analyzing this video you would have noticed she placed her feet on the bars in front of the window below her.

If there is anything suspicious about this event it is you showing up here just two days prior  and trolling it beyond ridiculous.

There you go again with the personal attacks. Between those and your "STFU you Cunt" comment, you are painting a pretty good picture of yourself.

So your Bars at the feet comment is just hoisted from another troll comment on Peekay's page. The bars are inset, not in front of the window as you suggest. That would put that foot aid about a foot in front of her center of mass. Could that allow a person to use only one hand hold on a wall edge,,, maybe a rock climber but not likely a pregnant woman. But then again,,,, pebbles can derail trains. I bet more than one person on this forum can remember pennies being put on tracks to flatten out. Now you would be locked for such a terrorist activity. And yeah I know,,, these are fancy high speed trains. All the more reason they would have margin sufficient to withstand a pebble. I'm kind of surprised you didn't just speculate that a Palestinian father laid his child on the tracks to derail it.

As far as my coincidental arrival,,,, Saying anyone showed up just prior to a false flag would pretty much make every day suspicious. Why not just also point out that I showed up within a half a day of some black guy getting shot by another black guy in Chicago.

I'll offer up to the forum: Three 500+ post members say go,,, and I will go. I was hoping that I might get to dialog with many of the people who have gone dormant on this site and breath a little life into it. Guess not.
Back to top Go down
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:37 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
Talk about Jews in the open and you're immediately branded a villain who deserves harassment, 'punishment' and social ostracism (or worse). Media talks Muslims day in, day out, but not a peep about Jews and what they have done to bring the world to the edges of chaos and destitution. Now why is that?

I was searching for that Cicero quote about speaking only in whispers, didn't find it, but found the one below.  I read it and thought, wait, we're far beyond this stage!  Jews are no longer our traitors (at the national level); their conquest is complete; they are now our rulers.  You can defend against a traitor, but you do not defend against a ruler.  Instead your possible courses of action become acquiesce, fight back or flee.  What we do here on this forum is a bit of all three: acquiescing by making no public demonstration/obstaining from use of force; fighting back -- very lite version -- by discussing situation and strategy (plan must come before action); and fleeing the mainstream of web discussion for a small shadowy enclave occupied by a few self-anointed sages and jewologists.  Were we a present threat to the jews, I wouldn't/couldn't be writing this.  Consider this: The jewish global grip is so strong and threatening that neither Putin nor Xi even speak of them.  Chavez did, he's dead.

Marcus Tullius Cicero quotes

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:56 pm

Whathump wrote:
Vidarr wrote:

If there is anything suspicious about this event it is you showing up here just two days prior  and trolling it beyond ridiculous.

There you go again with the personal attacks.  Between those and your "STFU you Cunt" comment, you are painting a pretty good picture of yourself.

Though lowbrow name calling etc is unbecoming of the forum, it happens. It's annoying and people should avoid doing it and engaging with it (though I understand the need to point it out). Accusations of shillery happen too, sometimes with good reason and sometimes a little too loosely thrown around. Just sort of comes with the territory.

Whathump wrote:
As far as my coincidental  arrival,,,, Saying anyone showed up just prior to a false flag would pretty much make every day suspicious.  Why not just also point out that I showed up within a half a day of some black guy getting shot by another black guy in Chicago.

I'll offer up to the forum:  Three 500+ post members say go,,, and I will go.   I was hoping that I might get to dialog with many of the people who have gone dormant on this site and breath a little life into it. Guess not.

New members are always welcome, as long as they don't toe a jewy line and instigate trouble. Certain characters seem to only thrive on needling others and causing 'drama' until they're satisfied that they've thoroughly dominated a topic with all the needling -- it's often 50/50 on whether this is just dumbness or shillery.

Though I have to say the life of the forum probably doesn't hinge on you, posts with good info and insight (and humor) always help liven the place up. It depends on the quality of the posts and the gumption of the poster. If you bring good material to the table, like minds are bound to engage - it's a natural process which applies to everyone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:17 am

Frontier:

"Though I have to say the life of the forum probably doesn't hinge on you, posts with good info and insight (and humor) always help liven the place up. It depends on the quality of the posts and the gumption of the poster. If you bring good material to the table, like minds are bound to engage - it's a natural process which applies to everyone."

Thanks for continuing to keep an inspired tone, or tending to, at least.  Though lucidity may evade me, the latest escalation of anti-muslim furor is clearly flawed and hardly leaves much outside leeway for a poorly represented majority to find any place of welcome or sense of common cause.  The outrage has been shunted away from the architects of (otherwise) pointless war.

No surprise there's very little coming out for or from that community to counter the vitriol.  Who's left to provide an open channel?  Better to share balanced ideas than go into attack mode, I'd agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:30 am

take the jewish leaders out of communism and it's still not a good political system.

Take the jewish leadership out of Islam and it is still not a religion of peace.

Nothing these terrorist do hasn't been done before by Islam, murderings , beheadings, raping, slaughtering unbelievers, enslaving. It's all there and legitimized since it's beginning. So anyone claiming that people who do so are not real muslims is lying. because they act exactly according to the teachings , rules and commandments of Islam.

Islamic apologists claim that Islam is a religion that only wants worldpeace.. No.. they want the world so they can have peace. and that is not how peace works. Peace is an agreement of non violence between parties who have different opinions or interests. Islam does not tolerate differences of opinion.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:57 am

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:12 am

So,, ,at 0:36, who were the looking for? They shoot at the window multiple times. Miss all the people eating outside. Walk up to the two women on the ground point the gun at them. Then walk away. Then the two women get up off the ground and scamper away. I'll give you one things. It's certainly terrorism because it's scaring the shit out of everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:23 am

Oh, I figured it out. He walked up to the women and said, "I am Syrian jihadist. Alahu Akbar. In the name of Isis I will break all your windows. Here is a passport if you don't believe me.... I bid you,, good day."
Back to top Go down
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:47 am

Whathump wrote:
Oh,  I  figured it out.  He walked up to the women and said, "I am Syrian jihadist.  Alahu Akbar.  In the name of Isis I will break all your windows.  Here is a passport if you don't believe me.... I bid you,, good day."

Unlike the computergames you've been playing, Real life doesn't have a cheatcode for unlimited ammo.
These girls were extremely lucky that he just emptied his clip and  wasted his bullets spraying around.

So if this is the level of analytic capabilities you bring to this forum, i think we'd be better off if you just keep lurking. or join some pastery forum where they enjoy fruitcakes.

as of your drama act complaining i don't treat you nice after your persisting idiotic comments making a mockery of 130 dead people
well .. People might not particularly enjoy barking dogs but they won't be able to say that this dog didn't bark.

and see my sig below..

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:54 am

OK. I'm fine departing. You are a joke. You have no clue what you are talking about GI Joe. It's not a clip its a magazine. And oh how fortunate that once again the gods were smiling on a few.

Enjoy your little indoctrination site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken   

Back to top Go down

Shootings And Explosions In Paris, Hostages Taken
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next