View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Larry McDonald's warning   Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:41 pm

More images
Larry McDonald
American Politician
Lawrence Patton McDonald, M.D. was an American politician and a member of the United States House of Representatives, representing Georgia's 7th congressional district as a Democrat from 1975 until he was killed in the Soviet Union in 1983. Wikipedia
Born: April 1, 1935, Atlanta, GA
Died: September 1, 1983, Sakhalin, Russia
Party: Democratic Party
Succeeded by: George Darden
Resigned: September 1, 1983
Spouse: Kathryn McDonald (m. 1975), Anna McDonald
Education: Emory University School of Medicine, Davidson College

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Larry McDonald's warning   Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:22 am

Older political videos like that tend to be a special treat. Words and presence and manner of speaking carried more weight then. How to capture that kind of aesthetic and standard of seriousness again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Larry McDonald's warning   Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:51 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
Older political videos like that tend to be a special treat. Words and presence and manner of speaking carried more weight then. How to capture that kind of aesthetic and standard of seriousness again...

The bigger message unfortunately may have been that politicians that go out on limbs by themselves are in for falls.  Traficant also comes to mind, back in the not-too-distant day, as well as a few others.  The Korea 007 crash explanation was clearly just another big lie/coverup, but that was a lot more than just silencing McDonald. 

Probably not a good answer, but I still see Putin as the big hope at present.  US is a political cess pool.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Larry McDonald's warning   Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:41 am

wag wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

The bigger message unfortunately may have been that politicians that go out on limbs by themselves are in for falls.  Traficant also comes to mind, back in the not-too-distant day, as well as a few others.  The Korea 007 crash explanation was clearly just another big lie/coverup, but that was a lot more than just silencing McDonald. 

Probably not a good answer, but I still see Putin as the big hope at present.  US is a political cess pool.

This is the first time I've heard of Larry McDonald -- will be looking into the whole thing. Seems like one of the good guys, even if the JBS ultimately was/is kompromised. Probably much like the Jorg Haider assassination -- had to get him out of the way to 'purify' and better monopolize the ranks of puppet politicians, in preparation for upcoming major jew moves. I imagine the JBS got more kosherized after McDonald was killed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Larry McDonald's warning   Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:06 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
monopolize the ranks of puppet politicians, in preparation for upcoming major jew moves. I imagine the JBS got more kosherized after McDonald was killed.

I imagine the dynamic works like this:  You have a real movement, which is of course antagonistic to the jews.  If/when it gets any momentum, the jews via culture (e.g., Bob Dylan 60's song about JBS, etc.) and/or institutions ridicule it, and agents infiltrate it.  When you stop hearing about it, as with JBS now, it has been marginalized and made neither a threat nor useful tool.  But they probably still monitor it for trending purposes.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Larry McDonald's warning   Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:04 am

wag wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:
monopolize the ranks of puppet politicians, in preparation for upcoming major jew moves. I imagine the JBS got more kosherized after McDonald was killed.

I imagine the dynamic works like this:  You have a real movement, which is of course antagonistic to the jews.  If/when it gets any momentum, the jews via culture (e.g., Bob Dylan 60's song about JBS, etc.) and/or institutions ridicule it, and agents infiltrate it.  When you stop hearing about it, as with JBS now, it has been marginalized and made neither a threat nor useful tool.  But they probably still monitor it for trending purposes.

I think part of why the JBS was a good thing for a while, so effective in approach and structure, was because like Robert DePugh's Minutemen, the focus was on communism, subversion and traitors (basically jews and their footsoldiers, but you didn't have to say it). Race was a side issue -- most members were white, but that was just the nature of it - not mandatory and not weakly obsessed over as it is nowadays with so many groups. But the more JBS covered for jews/israel by specifically and actively taking them out of the focus (the way Alex Jones does), the more they delegitimized themselves, since jews are the very core of communism, subversion, and treason.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Larry McDonald's warning   Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:44 pm

JBS was compromised from the get-go.

http://www.dcdave.com/article4/050308.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Larry McDonald's warning   Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:50 pm

Wulfgar wrote:

The Birch Society was just a corral for conservatives.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Larry McDonald's warning   Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:51 pm

wag wrote:
Wulfgar wrote:

The Birch Society was just a corral for conservatives.

And now the GOP plays the role.

Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Larry McDonald's warning   Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:52 am

http://www.whale.to/b/birch_q.html

Quote :
JBS was setup by Nelson Rockefeller. I knew two people at the original meeting. They needed a right-wing, anti-communist organization. NR decided that Robert Welch was the man to run JBS, so he arranged for the sale of Welch's Candy Co. (where Robert Welch had been working for his brother John) to Nabisco (which was a Rockefeller controlled company) at a highly inflated price and Welch was given an income to run the John Birch Society. Revilo Oliver was a good friend of mine and he was one of the founders of the JBS. He and I were sitting in his living room once and he told me that he knew Nelson Rockefeller ran the Birch Society because he had a revolving fund at Chase Manhattan Bank, and whenever Welch needed a quarter million dollars to meet the payroll, he'd go to CMB and withdraw the money.[Interview 2003] by James Dyer

If anybody is a crypto, it's the Rockefeller clan. They got run out of the Netherlands, landed in Turkey, then ended up here. That sort of thing doesn't happen to WASPs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Larry McDonald's warning   Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Wulfgar wrote:
http://www.whale.to/b/birch_q.html

Quote :
JBS was setup by Nelson Rockefeller. I knew two people at the original meeting. They needed a right-wing, anti-communist organization. NR decided that Robert Welch was the man to run JBS, so he arranged for the sale of Welch's Candy Co. (where Robert Welch had been working for his brother John) to Nabisco (which was a Rockefeller controlled company) at a highly inflated price and Welch was given an income to run the John Birch Society.  Revilo Oliver was a good friend of mine and he was one of the founders of the JBS. He and I were sitting in his living room once and he told me that he knew Nelson Rockefeller ran the Birch Society because he had a revolving fund at Chase Manhattan Bank, and whenever Welch needed a quarter million dollars to meet the payroll, he'd go to CMB and withdraw the money.[Interview 2003] by James Dyer

If anybody is a crypto, it's the Rockefeller clan.  They got run out of the Netherlands, landed in Turkey, then ended up here.  That sort of thing doesn't happen to WASPs.

Old lizards can still bite?

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Larry McDonald's warning   Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:17 am

Wulfgar wrote:

True, but people joined because it was something. Now we've learned that you can't join something just for being something, but that it has to be exceptionally non-compromising and legitimate for it to pass the smell test.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larry McDonald's warning   

Back to top Go down

Larry McDonald's warning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1