Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

34 Islamic countries form military alliance.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:50 pm

Islamic coalition against terrorism’: Saudi Arabia presents 34-state military block

A Riyadh-based “Islamic military alliance” has been formed to fight terrorism, Saudi Arabian state TV has announced. The coalition consists of 34 countries, including the Gulf States, a number of African countries, Turkey, Egypt, Malaysia and Pakistan.

The new alliance's initiatives could potentially include troops on the ground, Reuters reported, referring to Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir, who spoke at a briefing in Paris on Tuesday.

When asked about a possible ground operation, the official said that "nothing is off the table," adding that "it depends on the requests that come."

Countries involved in the coalition aside from Saudi Arabia, include Jordan, the UAE, Pakistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Turkey, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Djibouti, Senegal, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Gabon, Guinea, the partially-recognized state of Palestine, the Islamic Federal Republic of the Comoros, Qatar, Cote d’Ivoire, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mali, Malaysia, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Yemen.

“The countries here mentioned have decided on the formation of a military alliance led by Saudi Arabia to fight terrorism, with a joint operations centre based in Riyadh to coordinate and support military operations,” state news agency SPA quoted an official statement as saying.

he statement added that the coalition has “a duty to protect the Islamic nation from the evils of all terrorist groups and organizations whatever their sect and name which wreak death and corruption on earth and aim to terrorise the innocent,” Reuters quotes.

The coalition’s headquarters will be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia’s capital.

Currently, there are a number of active coalitions fighting terror groups such as Islamic State (IS, Daesh, formerly ISIS/ISIL) in Syria and Iraq.

The US-led coalition has gathered the support of at least 65 countries. However, various media reports have claimed that fewer than a dozen states are actually contributing, with American jets carrying out most of the strikes.

Moreover, the coalition has received international criticism for being ineffective. “We can state the [US-led] coalition is simulating the fight against ISIS and real terrorism and acts on its own politicized approach to the situation, which runs counter to international law, at least in Syria. Now we can see that [this happens] not only in this country. As is known, the inactivity of the actions of the [US-led] coalition was distinctly confirmed by the growing ISIS problem,” Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova said last week.

The US-led coalition’s airstrikes in Syria have never received permission from Syrian President Bashar Assad to enter the country’s airspace.

Meanwhile, Russia has been conducting its own airstrikes targeting IS and other terrorist groups in Syria since September 30. The strikes were launched at the formal request of Damascus. Russian jets have been carrying out sorties from Moscow’s Hmeimim Air Base in Latakia.

The Russian-led operation also involves coordinating its efforts with regional governments, including those of Syria, Iran and Iraq, which is known as the RSII coalition.

Russia has been calling for a global coalition to fight IS. Russian President Vladimir Putin said in November he wanted global cooperation to combat terrorism. Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has echoed Putin’s words, stressing that countries with large Muslim populations, Russia among them, should team up against the terrorist groups.

Meanwhile, a Saudi-led coalition has been bombing Yemen as part of a campaign against the Houthi rebels that ousted president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi. The latest statement from the coalition said a ceasefire is due to be established Tuesday. “The command of the coalition forces announces a ceasefire as of 12 pm Sanaa time ... while retaining the right to respond to any breach of the ceasefire,” the Saudi state news agency SPA quoted.

Saudi Arabia has been carrying out assaults on the Houthis, who continue to hold the Yemeni capital of Sanaa. The conflict has created an emergency situation, with UN agencies raising alarms that millions of Yemenis are in mortal danger of starvation. Nearly 6,000 people have been killed in the Saudi-led airstrikes and fighting.

https://www.rt.com/news/325929-islamic-coalition-terrorism-saudi/

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:06 pm

The Saudis and the zionists tend to be one thing, no?

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:54 pm

wag wrote:

Yep.. Saudi financing, Turkish logistics, Israeli intelligence.

The 31 other countries can supply footsoldiers

The new semitic judeo-islamic ottoman empire. Pakistan also joined which means they also have become a nuclear armed force.

Iranian Aryan/Persians not allowed.

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:54 pm

wag wrote:

I was gonna say.
Jews run Saudi Arabia, so this isn't about cracking down on 'ISIS'.

Speaking of, are there any real examples where Muslims organize and stand up to jews on anything?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:07 am

This is about the ME jew puppets scrambling against the real anti-terrorist (anti-zionist) alliance in the Mideast -- Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, Houthis, Palestine...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:13 am

Frontier:

"This is about the jew puppet ME regimes scrambling against the real anti-terrorist (anti-zionist) alliance in the Mideast ..."

Exactamundo. More pressure now on former Camelot Malaysia, designated to sign on with these disaster arrangers.  Screwed if they do and shunned if they don't.  Almost as much fun as working out 'peace' deals in Mindanao.

Great chance for them to step away here and hope they do, but domestic concerns will likely push Najib to think he's winning friends by joining up.

Meanwhile, don't see Indonesia on the list.  Seems they'd have been contacted and may likely have asked for a quiet dismissal.  They traditionally chose to remain unaligned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:52 pm

Good thing Indonesia doesn't join, that's 250 million muslims, but they are not semites.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:25 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Speaking of, are there any real examples where Muslims organize and stand up to jews on anything?

Yeah they are all the ME countries/groups/leaderships that jews have or had their puppets (Saudis, US, et al) go to war with, undermine, or assassinate etc: Iraq (Saddam), Libya (Gaddafi), Hezbollah, Arafat's PLO, Houthis, Iran, Syria (Assad), Nasser...

The Syrian Arab Army has put up a hell of a fight, and the volunteers who've travelled to join the struggle on their side tend to be idealistic and know what the stakes are. Iran knows that they are the jews' 'endgame'.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:57 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
OldTimes wrote:
Yeah they are all the ME countries/groups/leaderships that jews have or had their puppets (Saudis, US, et al) go to war with, undermine, or assassinate etc: Iraq (Saddam), Libya (Gaddafi), Hezbollah, Arafat's PLO, Houthis, Iran, Syria (Assad), Nasser...

If that's not a jew than Jacob gold's mom is a lampshade

Khomeini was a CIA asset .. Was he a jew ? here's a picture of his grandson Hossain Khomeini who fled Iran to US

If that's not a jew than Jacob Gold takes a daily shower

Muslims do not stand up against jews, their demonstrations are as real as neonazi demonstrations in skokie
The only thing muslims stand up against are Christians,

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:40 pm

Islamic coalition against terrorism’: Saudi Arabia presents 34-state military block

How come ISIS only exists in Syria and Iraq?? Are all the rest "Jew puppets"? I am emailing Davud Dukestein - he is a straight shooter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:15 am

Jacob Gold wrote:

How come ISIS only exists in Syria and Iraq??  Are all the rest "Jew puppets"?   I am emailing Davud Dukestein - he is a straight shooter

'Jewish strategy'... Iraq was wide open after Saddam was deposed, Syria not as covered internally-militarily as Iran. Syria/Assad watched the insanity in Iraq unfold and knew they were next, and nationalist resistance came out in greater strength than jews had anticipated with their initial 'rebels' play, so jews needed something like ISIS and all the other proxies to step up the chaos.

Jews have always gone on the philosophy that "chaos is good", and Iran has always been the endgame, after Syria. Enter jewy 'ISIS'. Oh, but what am I talking about -- "all Muslims are evil" ---

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:23 am

Vidarr wrote:
Muslims do not stand up against jews, their demonstrations are as real as neonazi demonstrations in skokie

I give credit where I see it, regardless of race, religion or class. It would be one thing if you just didn't see it, but I think we're past that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:40 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
Vidarr wrote:

I give credit where I see it, regardless of race, religion or class. It would be one thing if you just didn't see it, but I think we're past that.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:25 am

Regarding the second image of 'Al Qaeda':

The people fighting Obsma's/jews' "freedom fighters" in Syria and Iraq are patriots and nationalists -- if there are any real freedom fighters out there, it's them. They're not the ones invading Europe, they're staying home to fight the forces the jews have unleashed upon their lands -- unlike Europe, who sadly appear to be doing nothing so far to legitimately fend off the invasion of their lands (albeit it's not happening through direct warfare, but warfare by other means). You suggest this jew-promoted, jew-facilitated, jew-perpetuated group of mysteriosos (Al Qaeda) is representative of all Muslims, and I'm sorry but it's the same contrived tactic jews have always used to try to warp the average person's perceptions of Muslims, primarily to 'delegitimize' their right to their own lands (especially Palestine) and resources (oil, sovereign monetary control etc). Ever heard of a false flag? 9/11? Have you been paying any attention the last 14 years (and beyond)?

Regarding the first image of Khomeini:

Not sure what your point is with that one, but for what it's worth: it's insufficient and inaccurate for jews to be counted as just 'one of the religions' or 'one of the races', on par with all the others. They're practically a different species, as this is how they view themselves and operate towards the rest of humanity.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:24 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:

The people fighting Obsma's/jews' "freedom fighters" in Syria and Iraq are patriots and nationalists -- if there are any real freedom fighters out there, it's them.

You are confusing The suppposed " freedom fighters" Obama refers to ( those who oppose and fight Assad  to enforce American /israeli planned regime change consisting of Muslim Mercenaries who refer to themselves as ISIS or "Al Qaeda" depending on which party pays more ), with "freedom fighters"  who fight america and jews ( which currently would only be Assad's troops ) because the third party  referred to as syrian rebels are also muslim mercs working on overthrowing assad for America and Israel. They generally don't like ISIS but if the pay is good they'll join just as easy. so they are no freedom fighters just pack members attacking the alpha dog hoping to climb up the hierarchy.

Obama's praised "freedom fighters" ( ISIS, " Al qaeda" ) are beheading Catholic Priests.  and yes they are the ones invading Europe in the millions under the guise of refugees. A trojan horse militia taking in their positions just waiting for "the call"

Quote :
Ever heard of a false flag? 9/11? Have you been paying any attention the last 14 years (and beyond)?

Did i ever appear as not ? Apparantly I'm cool as long as i'm defending the muslim scapegoat theory, but as soon as i'm questioning and become weary of muslim complicity and/or following their own agenda for conquest you start to discredit my intellectual abilities ?  and doing so by twisting definitions as is the case above  ?  Are you Muslim ?
You would be wiser to examine and explore the possibilities instead of aggressively trying to turn a blind eye to new information and theories.

Last time i remember this forum was neither kosher nor halal. I always tend to think outside the box and i'm not restraining myself by thinking exclusively inside another.

For the record My paying attention started when dubya jacked the elections.

Quote :
Regarding the first image of Khomeini:

Not sure what your point is with that one, but for what it's worth:

The point is that CIA asset and Islamic radical Khomeini defends the jews and clears them of any wrongdoing by asserting that " jewish" crimes are commited by non-jews wich he classifies as zionists.
Which to me shows that jews and muslims sleep in the same bed and their arguing is that of a married couple.

Meanwhile in Europe and the US the Jews are attacking Christian religion and it's manifestations such as Christmas yet the same time they are promoting and defending Islam and their right to manifest.
The jew run media continually claims selfdefense sports are cruel, degenerate and criminal to discourage the white people from practicing it. Yet the jewish politicians have set up programs where muslim youths get free kickboxing lessons.
Can you see where that is going ?

puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:31 am

"...CIA asset and Islamic radical Khomeini..."

The things we can learn on the internet ... just incredible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:25 pm

The CIA has been taking a beating lately in indy alternative and "rouge nation" press.  Probably means the jews running the show there get replaced by new "cutting edge" jews.

Last edited by wag on Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:19 pm

Vidarr wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

The people fighting Obsma's/jews' "freedom fighters" in Syria and Iraq are patriots and nationalists -- if there are any real freedom fighters out there, it's them.

You are confusing The suppposed " freedom fighters" Obama refers to [etc]

No confusion here. Again: the Syrians and Iraqis (and others) fighting in solidarity with Assad against mercenaries, 'rebels', 'Al Qaeda', 'ISIS' et al, are fighting for the survival of their homeland against jewish aggression (warfare, rape, torture, mutilation, sabotage, fraud, annihilation etc) -- plain and simple. There are also those who come from other countries to fight alongside Assad's forces because they know the fight is bigger than Syria (like how some came from afar to fight for Donbass). It's pretty simple: anyone fighting for their homeland or for a greater cause, against zio violence and terror, is intelligent enough and courageous enough to at least be on the right side of things, regardless of if they're Muslim, Japanese, Irish, whathaveyou.

Vidarr wrote:
Obama's praised "freedom fighters" ( ISIS, " Al qaeda" ) are beheading Catholic Priests.  and yes they are the ones invading Europe in the millions under the guise of refugees.

As above, I was talking about the specific Syrians and others fighting on the side of/allied with Assad. Those people are too busy fighting zio forces in their homelands in the Mideast to care about invading Europe. Those invading and undermining Europe are a different story, and I distinguish between the two.

Vidarr wrote:
Apparantly I'm cool as long as i'm defending the muslim scapegoat theory, but as soon as i'm questioning and become weary of muslim complicity and/or following their own agenda for conquest you start to discredit my intellectual abilities ?  and doing so by twisting definitions as is the case above  ?  Are you Muslim ?
You would be wiser to examine and explore the possibilities instead of aggressively trying to turn a blind eye to new information and theories.

Last time i remember this forum was neither kosher nor halal. I always tend to think outside the box and i'm not restraining myself by thinking exclusively inside another.

No, you are 'cool' when you aren't trying to shout down other opinions on the forum that challenge or disagree your own, or calling the forum into question (seriously?). You should make your points and be done with it, instead of resorting to personal attacks or making some big stink. When I challenge any of your posts I don't agree with, I don't represent the forum -- I represent myself, a member of the forum. Where I represent the forum is when someone is trying to transform or otherwise challenge the forum's legitimacy or integrity (which you now apparently are) or when someone seems to have a bent on making the forum seem to be something other than what it is by perpetual over-saturation. So just state your points and move on.

Last time I checked, the majority of regular posters here don't seem to agree with your Muslim angle anyways, so though it's a given that everyone has their own varying point of view as to what (obvious) degree some Muslims are a serious problem for the West, let's stop pretending this is about the integrity of the forum (a jewy game to no end). This is a place where people should be among friends, despite disagreements -- when things veer too far away from that, there's a problem.

And for the record: of course I'm not Muslim. I'm an American of European (mostly 'Celtic') descent with roots going back to the founding of the country.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:12 pm

The regular jew on the street seems obviously a lot smarter than the regular muslim on the street.  The regular jew tends to be a purposeful manipulator, while the regular muslim tends to be a either a non-player in the dynamic or just a naive political tool easily used to facilitate the jew construct.  Sure there are muslim factions knowingly working with the jews to facilitate a mutually beneficial end, e.g., the gov'ts of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, etc., are demonstrated partners in regional zionism. But it's too simple to put all muslims in one box.  Muslims are not a monolith like jews.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:35 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
Vidarr wrote:

You are confusing The suppposed " freedom fighters" Obama refers to [etc]

No confusion here. Again:

Really ? so you claim that Obama does not refer to anti-assad troops but instead refers to the people that you define as freedom fighters ?

I don't think obama was really caring much about how you might define the term. Though i'm pretty sure he'd be glad to know someone fell for his jewspeak.

Quote :
And for the record: of course I'm not Muslim. I'm an American of European (mostly 'Celtic') descent with roots going back to the founding of the country.

Well, i'm European and still live in Europe forced to keep afloat on this tidal wave of muslim immigration, I have a small amount of gypsy ancestry . The thing is .. Gypsies were once a warrior class conscripted by Indian ( bhuddist/hindu ) rulers to fight off the muslim invasions of India in the area what is now know as pakistan. this was known as the battle of Sindh around 700 AD , unfortunately they lost the battle and rather than being subdued by islam they fled westwards towards constantinople and converted to catholicism.  When constantinople fell they moved further west into Europe. And right now i see again people fleeing neighbourhoods where Muslims settle. I won't bother you with the many stories of my female friends who have been attacked and harrased by muslims.
Because it wouldn't matter anyway as Americans have a tendency to ignore warnings coming from the European forefront especially when it involves trouble with semitic peoples.

Now you could say that America is invading Islamic countries so they are Attacking Islam, But i say America is attacking leaders who they deem not Islamic enough.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Vidarr wrote:
Really ? so you claim that Obama does not refer to anti-assad troops but instead refers to the people that you define as freedom fighters ?

I don't think obama was really caring much about how you might define the term. Though i'm pretty sure he'd be glad to know someone fell for his jewspeak.

No. Re-read my posts. I'm saying the real freedom fighters are the ones fighting the forces Barky calls freedom fighters.

Last edited by FrontierJustice on Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:24 pm

All I see are fleas and skidmarks

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:27 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
All I see are fleas and skidmarks

Mr. gold stop sniffing your wife's panties..

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:21 am

Vidarr wrote:

Damn, that was rude.
I see now the source of the 'biggest a-hole' remark.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:37 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Vidarr wrote:

Damn, that was rude.
I see now the source of the 'biggest a-hole' remark.

You forget the "by far" part.

Vidarr, you may be getting a gift in the mail, to be worn only, not impersonated!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 34 Islamic countries form military alliance.   

Back to top Go down

34 Islamic countries form military alliance.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next