Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Total Antibiotic Resistance - Already Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
grizzle
Chitlins

PostSubject: Total Antibiotic Resistance - Already Here   Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:18 pm

Bacteria are even showing resistance to silver now.
My God, there are so many things wrong, Fukushima, the dumbed-down
histrionic college kids, GMOs, glyphosate, the weather getting colder,
politics, commodities / stock market / bond crashes, I'm surprised the Earth
doesn't just explode, or implode.

China Uncensored
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Total Antibiotic Resistance - Already Here   Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:29 pm

Dubious source.

grizzle
Chitlins

PostSubject: Re: Total Antibiotic Resistance - Already Here   Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:52 pm

wag wrote:
Dubious source.

Actually, I've followed them for years, and what they say usually pans out, whenever I check up on it later. No, nobody can predict the future reliably, but he doesn't say "will", he says "could". It fits all reason and logic, and facts, to say we are seeing the post-antibiotic era, right now.
And I see no fault with this story.
More than "dubious source", please. Facts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Total Antibiotic Resistance - Already Here   Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:39 pm

Just going by gut on it.  Fukushima and market crashes seem to be common scare tactics.  We had the 100 year crash in 2008, and Japan hasn't stopped eating fish.  Sure lots of stuff is jew-fucked, but the biggest thing that is is the minds of the masses.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Total Antibiotic Resistance - Already Here   Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:03 pm

wag wrote:
Just going by gut on it.  Fukushima and market crashes seem to be common scare tactics. 

The japanese don't view fukushima as an accident but as a deliberate attack. They noticed how the American navy suddenly moved their ever present fleet out of the way of the tsunami just a few days prior.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Total Antibiotic Resistance - Already Here   Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:38 pm

Since when is silver the ultimate last resort antibiotic ? I always thougth fire was pretty effective too.

grizzle
Chitlins

PostSubject: Re: Total Antibiotic Resistance - Already Here   Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:52 pm

Vidarr wrote:
Since when is silver the ultimate last resort antibiotic ? I always thougth fire was pretty effective too.

The renowned doctor, Robert O. Becker, reported that in many deep bone infections, it was effective. That means it's really, really effective against infections. Eventually, mainstream medicine started using it, in all kinds of infections. I've seen it work myself, and my ex worked in surgery most of her life, and she said it worked as well. A couple years ago, it began to be noticed that some bacteria were developing a resistance.

Last edited by grizzle on Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grizzle
Chitlins

PostSubject: Re: Total Antibiotic Resistance - Already Here   Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:08 pm

wag wrote:
Just going by gut on it.  Fukushima and market crashes seem to be common scare tactics.  We had the 100 year crash in 2008, and Japan hasn't stopped eating fish.  Sure lots of stuff is jew-fucked, but the biggest thing that is is the minds of the masses.

Pretty sure Fuku is not a scare tactic or a story. There was a probe they wanted to send to a distant planet's moon more than a decade ago, Cassini-Huygens. They did this Star Trek slingshot maneuver to accelerate it. In the course of that, it passed close to the Earth. It contained a reactor with a pound of Plutonium in it. There was a lot of hoo-rah then, because they could have used other energy sources, and because if it had've burned up in our atmosphere, that one pound would have dispersed well enough to give almost every last human being lung cancer. Plutonium is the most toxic substance known to man. And there was a lot more than a pound in the reactors that exploded.
The market crashes, they're not like the debt clock any more, an abstract that doesn't affect our real lives.
But I'm not much of an arguer any more, and focusing on how bad things are, and how bad they're going to get, that doesn't appeal to me much either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Antibiotic Resistance - Already Here   

Back to top Go down

Total Antibiotic Resistance - Already Here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1