Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Greenback folds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8452
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Greenback folds   Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:58 pm


_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8452
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Greenback folds   Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:58 pm

Osama did it!

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Greenback folds   Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:36 pm

but origami is a chinese art.
That's what you get when you american's are even outsourcing your dollar bill productions.

We had a chinese guy on here where is he ?

_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xu Jun
Kidney Pie
avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Greenback folds   Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:23 pm

Vidarr wrote:
but origami is a chinese art.
That's what you get when you american's are even outsourcing your dollar bill productions.

We had a chinese guy on here where is he ?

Just arrive back from long vacation on new island in South China sea.  Oh la la, they still say that? 

China make island, you make Big Mac and worthless paper. 

Why China would make dollar bill?  For more dollar bill?  No no.  We China only use dollar to heat house!  Hahaha


_________________
qiáng lóng nán yā dìtóu shé
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Greenback folds   Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:27 pm

Xu jun , the jews are so greedy they'd outsource electronic banking to China for the cheaper electricity.


_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xu Jun
Kidney Pie
avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Greenback folds   Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:42 pm

Lucky Larry try to sell us the tower for many year.  Then Lehman and Goldman try to sell us mortgage derivative.  See, we too smart.  We lay cable to South America to sell electric to good customer.

_________________
qiáng lóng nán yā dìtóu shé
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Greenback folds   Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:04 pm

Xu Jun wrote:
  See, we too smart.  We lay cable to South America to sell electric to good customer.
last time i used a chinese cable it almost burned my house down mr. Jun . The only reason anyone ever deals with south american is for cheap cocaine.
but considering the latest wave of cocaine users turning psychotic i'd say the chinese even managed to flood that market with some cheap knockoff.

You know we westerners  rather pay 300 dollars for a jewish oakley , than 4 dollars for a chinese one..  so that at least we don't feel ripped off.

_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xu Jun
Kidney Pie
avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Greenback folds   Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:49 pm

Vidarr wrote:
Xu Jun wrote:
  See, we too smart.  We lay cable to South America to sell electric to good customer.
last time i used a chinese cable it almost burned my house down mr. Jun . The only reason anyone ever deals with south american is for cheap cocaine.
but considering the latest wave of cocaine users turning psychotic i'd say the chinese even managed to flood that market with some cheap knockoff.

You know we westerners  rather pay 300 dollars for a jewish oakley , than 4 dollars for a chinese one..  so that at least we don't feel ripped off.

Have fun with refugee and jew capitalism!  Hahaha.

_________________
qiáng lóng nán yā dìtóu shé
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Greenback folds   Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:46 pm

Xu Jun wrote:


Have fun with refugee and jew capitalism!  Hahaha.

#!#*%^dammit.. Don't tell me those refugees are cheap replicas too..

_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xu Jun
Kidney Pie
avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Greenback folds   Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:38 pm

We have old proverb, fool never listen to wise man.

_________________
qiáng lóng nán yā dìtóu shé
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Greenback folds   Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Xu Jun wrote:
We have old proverb, fool never listen to wise man.

America has a very recent new proverb by a fool..

" you fool me once.. ehm.. well... you can't.... ahw fuck the teleprompter is down"

_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xu Jun
Kidney Pie
avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Greenback folds   Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:27 pm

Here good fortune for you, Mr. Gold, wag and all dumb laconic guy.  Hahaha

_________________
qiáng lóng nán yā dìtóu shé
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Greenback folds   

Back to top Go down
 
Greenback folds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laconics Round Table :: Laconics Round Table-
Jump to: