Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jewess Madame become 'Celebrity' after she dies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Jewess Madame become 'Celebrity' after she dies    Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:17 pm

Biography[edit]
Born on 6 July 1923 in Angers, France, Fernande Grudet was reared in a convent by nuns. After acting as an agent of the Resistance during the German Occupation of France during World War II and doing several other jobs, she created her exclusive prostitution network in Paris during the 1960s.

At this time she ran a brothel in the expensive 16th arrondissement of Paris. "There are two things that people will always pay for: food and sex. I wasn't any good at cooking", she is reputed to have said.[1] Her wealthy clientele included not only political figures, but also members of the Mafia, and her status as an informant to the police ensured she was protected. Her address book, Grudet claimed, had included the names of the Shah of Iran, John F. Kennedy, and Gianni Agnelli, the one-time head of Fiat.[2][3]

In 1976, the judge Jean-Louis Bruguière began dismantling Grudet's organization. She was being pursued for unpaid taxes, amounting to 11m francs, (around £4.9m), and fled to Los Angeles, but returned to France in 1986, serving a four month jail sentence.[2][4] After her release, she attempted to set up a new prostitution organization, but in 1992 she was sentenced to a term in Fleury-Mérogis Prison for procuring.

The history of Madame Claude has inspired many writers. Her life was the basis of the feature film, Madame Claude (1977), directed by Just Jaeckin, and starring Françoise Fabian. Grudet died in Nice on 21 December 2015.[5]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Madame become 'Celebrity' after she dies    Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:22 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Madame become 'Celebrity' after she dies    Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Madame become 'Celebrity' after she dies    Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:33 pm

So where is the truth??

Did she fight in the French Resistance??? Or she she blowing Nazis??

She was providing "Drugged Up Tweens" and black mailing her clients. National celebrity or maybe just another Zhid with skid-marked bloomers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Madame become 'Celebrity' after she dies    Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:53 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
Did she fight in the French Resistance??? Or was she blowing Nazis??

Think of all the men she helped.
The nuns who raised her might just be proud.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Madame become 'Celebrity' after she dies    Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:03 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Jacob Gold wrote:
Did she fight in the French Resistance??? Or was she blowing Nazis??

Think of all the men she helped.
The nuns who raised her might just be proud.

I was a jew hiding in a convent (nazis raped all the nuns), then I went to auschwitz with Anne Frank, then I flew Spitfires in the Battle of Britain. I was at Entebbe (Charles Bronson played me in the movie).

And don't call me a typical 'Zhid BS artist'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Madame become 'Celebrity' after she dies    

Back to top Go down

Jewess Madame become 'Celebrity' after she dies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1