Someone Is Lying?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Someone Is Lying?   Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:04 pm

http://www.jsmineset.com/

Dear CIGAs,

“Someone is lying?” is a humorous title because in today’s world this could pertain to nearly anything. In this case I am speaking of the Dallas Fed and the banks they oversee. As you know, Zerohedge wrote last Friday of the Dallas Fed. They said the Fed had “issued guidance” to the banks they oversee to not report non performing energy loans and also to not push any of these entities into bankruptcy. Yesterday the Dallas Fed responded with denial in a tweet.

Before continuing please read the response from Zerohedge http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-18/fed-responds-zero-hedge-here-are-some-follow-questions.

First, I am not a lawyer but ZH’s response sounds very much like a legal response and speaks to “discovery”. This in itself is quite interesting as it is about the closest thing to “audit the Fed” as we have gotten to this point. For the Dallas Fed to respond in a public tweet was in my opinion a VERY BAD idea. I say this for several reasons, first, we now know for a fact the Fed reads what ZH posts. Secondly and more importantly, since we now know this for fact …the Fed is now caught in a trap of their own making. Since they read ZH posts, how can they ignore these latest questions. LOGICAL questions I might add! And, if they do respond …there will surely be MORE QUESTIONS!

As for the title, someone IS lying and it does not take a rocket scientist to tell “who” it is. Either the Dallas Fed did not give their banks guidance to hide nonperforming loans or the banks decided to do this on their own. If the banks did this on their own, then they and their auditors cooked the books and will face consequences. How do we know this? Oil has gone from $110 to under $30 and while banks have been lending into the energy patch. It was recently estimated that around $250 billion in debt has been lent to companies who are now net cash flow negative and unprofitable with $30 oil, there WILL BE bankruptcies! There is just no way that loan loss reserves are not needed as we are looking at a huge “bubble” inflated and now bursting.

Going one step further, we will certainly see some lawsuits against banks for not adding to loss reserves and properly accounting for the debacle. Do you think in the court of law and during the true discovery process we won’t find out “why” these banks are hiding the truth? What then? If it turns out they ‘fess up and put the blame on orders from the Fed, what happens to Fed credibility? On the other hand, if the banks do burden the blame …between the very real loan losses and judgments against them …will they even continue to be solvent or even exist?

I don’t want to make this piece too long but the point “someone is lying” is a very important one. The Federal Reserve as I have recently written has lied themselves into a corner by citing BLS statistics as their reason for raising rates. In the real world there was ZERO reason to tighten and plenty of reasons to ease which is why we heard on Friday about “negative interest rates”. This is very similar to a young child who lied and must continue to lie to cover up past lies. The lies become so big, so prevalent and so illogical that the little kid becomes “frenzied” when even he knows he is caught. How long before the Fed becomes frenzied?

Standing watch in disbelief!

Bill Holter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tet
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:35 pm

That wasn't the Fed that responded to the tweet, that was me acting as an unofficial representative of the Fed, so actually it was me lying. Crude is headed to the MOON, unfortunately from much lower levels than crude is selling for today. Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:41 pm

Shalom Ben...

Tuesday Morning Miners Massacre – Epic Metals Attack Imminent?
Posted on January 19, 2016 by The Doc

JP MorganThis could lead to a BIG attack on gold/silver, so brace yourself…

Submitted by PM Fund Manager Dave Kranzler:

Something very ominous is brewing behind the scenes.  It is systemic and related to a ongoing credit collapse behind “the curtain.”  The indicators are right in front of our eyes, regarded with indifference by a zombified, propaganda-infused public injected with the “hope heroin” greedily pedaled by Wall Street, the Fed and the Government.

The credit markets are in a slow state of collapse led by high yield bonds and leveraged loans, which have been declining for the better part of a year.  Recently that decline has turned into a tail-spin in the more toxic classifications of “high yield.”

It was revealed by Zerohedge LINK, in a display of adept journalism, that the Dallas Fed has quietly told its regional member banks to refrain from marking to market their distressed energy loans and to defer an initiative to foreclose on defaulting loans to technically bankrupt energy companies drowning in debt.

Of course the head of the Dallas Fed, a former high-ranking Goldman Sachs executive, has issued a polished denial.  We need to two more denials before the intel is confirmed to be true.  But I know from a source that it is indeed true.  A couple months ago a little birdie passed on the remarks made to his client from the President of a big regional bank in Texas:  the economic hurricane brewing from the collapse in energy prices is about to hit Texas hard and it will hit every sector of the Texas economy.

Back to the Dallas Fed issue, does this sound familiar?  Anyone happen to learn anything from “The Big Short” about the fraudulent behavior of the big banks when their fraudulent business activity hits the wall?   One well-read analyst dismissed this latest round of fraud by attributing it to the change in mark to market accounting rules passed in 2009.  But these rules were meant to enable the big banks to avoid reporting asset mark-downs for GAAP purposes, enabling them to mark-up bad assets.  This further enabled these banks to misrepresent their earnings per share in quarterly earning reports.  But that analyst is whistling past the graveyard on this issue.   This is much more insidious and fraudulent than changing the GAAP accounting rules.  This is about telling banks to let bankrupt companies pretend to be solvent, just like we saw in The Big Short with CDO’s and CLO’s.

This latest move by the Fed is an attempt to play Atlas and hold up the world of banking on its shoulders.  It’s about enabling these banks to avoid taking big hits to their reserve capital.  This lets the banks carry on as if nothing is wrong when they should be selling assets hand over fist and raising even more capital to use as reserves against collapsing energy assets.   The canary has died and the Dallas Fed is going to try and carry the canary out of the mine before anyone sees the corpse.

Now does it sound familiar?  This is exactly what happened in 2008 in the mortgage market. Only this time around it will be worse because this dynamic will encompass most of the biggest lending sectors of the financial system:   energy, auto loans and student loans.  Don’t worry, mortgages won’t be left out.  The pool of homebuyers sitting on 0-3% down payment mortgages has bubbled up.  I predict that within the next twelve months a large portion of the subprime mortgages disguised as FNM/FRE/FHA conventional loans will be come quite problematic for the banks.

How does this relate to the Tuesday morning massacre in the large cap miners?  Whenever something really bad is about to hit the system, one of the first places it manifests is with an unexplainable raid on the mining stocks.  I thumbed through the news announcements of every single component of the HUI index and could not find any news reports that would have triggered a 6% hit on the HUI.   Some of the biggest stocks, like BVN, Kinross and Newmont are down 7-10%.   Unexplainably down.

This could lead to a big attack on gold/silver, so brace yourself.   It won’t last and anyone who sells into it out of fear will regret doing so in 3-6 months.

The global financial system is collapsing.  It was reported yesterday that Italy’s big banks are melting down.   This will trigger a big daisy-chain explosion credit default swaps.  I expected to see the S&P futures down 2% on this report.  They were up 1.5% overnight. I guess a melt-down starting in the European financial system is a good reason to pile into U.S. stocks…But on the contrary, I knew I would wake up to find the SPX futures up big and that’s what confirmed for me that the system is collapsing.   The Tuesday morning slaughter in the large-cap miners is Fed’s attempt to get that canary past the last group of people entering the mine and it further confirms that the global economic system is failing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:42 am

Quote :
Oil has gone from $110 to under $30 and while banks have been lending into the energy patch.

This has been done to deprive Putin from Income. ruin the russian economy so he will be forced out of office by people blaiming him for the bad economy.

Natural resources, currencies,banks, commodities etc. are weapons of mass devastation in a cold war.

Compare an oil price chart with global political events. everytime a country is targeted the price of their major export products drop so they run out of money to finance their army.

And when that particular county is brought to it's knees and surrenders , the prices go up again, if not double to compensate for previous losses.
It's all controlled and governments will bail out companies who get in trouble during the "attack".

The supposed panic is pure theatre

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:05 pm

Vidarr wrote:
Quote :
Oil has gone from $110 to under $30 and while banks have been lending into the energy patch.

This has been done to deprive Putin from Income. ruin the russian economy so he will be forced out of office by people blaiming him for the bad economy.

Natural resources, currencies,banks, commodities etc. are weapons of mass devastation in a cold war.

Compare an oil price chart with global political events. everytime a country is targeted the price of their major export products drop so they run out of money to finance their army.

And when that particular county is brought to it's knees and surrenders , the prices go up again, if not double to compensate for previous losses.
It's all controlled and governments will bail out companies who get in trouble during the "attack".

The supposed panic is pure theatre

+1 insightful.

Kyle Bass (from an interview also posted on ZH) says it is targeted to drive the smaller/newer players in the oil/shale markets here out of business as well.

ZeroHedge is becoming a significant source of economic news on the internet today. This "Tyler Durden" is doing as much as Satoshi Nakamoto has to fight the system. Definitely heroes of the modern age.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:35 pm

Were it not for "Is" Iraqi oil production would further depress oil.

Tet
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:39 pm

Russia must be producing 12 to 13 million barrels per day and a good portion of that is selling for something other than d0llars. Same can be said for Libya, Sudan and for a large portion Iran as far as not producing to potential capacity. Certainly looks like the Oil Age is going to end pretty soon and not for a lack of oil. Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:17 pm

When was the last time you heard a jew complain about his economic struggles?  Odd that jews weren't calling for heads on platters after 2008; instead they seemed to shrug it off.  Five star restaurants never batted an eye.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:33 am

wag wrote:
When was the last time you heard a jew complain about his economic struggles?  Odd that jews weren't calling for heads on platters after 2008; instead they seemed to shrug it off.  Five star restaurants never batted an eye.

America is currently in the 'Weimar period'.

But remember that during that roughly 15-year time (Weimar), while jews were 'basking in the glory', something was happening beneath the surface. National soul-searching, a higher transformation, ultimately rejections of go-nowhere half measures in favor of more cohesive and farther reaching ideals were forming, on the move, and eventually solidified. It took individuals, and then it took a people.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:50 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
wag wrote:

America is currently in the 'Weimar period'.

But remember that during that roughly 15-year time (Weimar), while jews were 'basking in the glory', something was happening beneath the surface. National soul-searching, a higher transformation, ultimately rejections of go-nowhere half measures in favor of more cohesive and farther reaching ideals were forming, on the move, and eventually solidified. It took individuals, and then it took a people.

Rumblings are growing.  Only viable 2016 candidate now is Trump.  Folks want change at the federal level, and charlatans are becoming more obvious.  States have already become more independent.  Big ships turn very slowly.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:54 pm

The USA is clueless

Immigration, fiscal debt, stocks, housing, etc will implode, and that's when people will seek a "Real Hitler". Maybe our young friend 'Frontier Justice' will be der next Fuhrer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:21 am

Jacob Gold wrote:
The USA is clueless

Immigration, fiscal debt, stocks, housing, etc will implode, and that's when people will seek a "Real Hitler". Maybe our young friend 'Frontier Justice' will be der next Fuhrer?

Frontier thinks of himself as an 'ideas man' -- ideas/ideals need generation, ironing out, perpetuation, and protection. As we have seen, ideas/ideals can be hijacked, destroyed, or otherwise drowned out by too-much-jew-distortion. But of course FJ would be 10,000x better than say, a Joe Baden...

I don't see the 'Hitler moment' happening -- in my eyes it's not that the nation is so utterly clueless but that it's too widely and permanently divided on fundamentals and 'way of life'. The 'big problem' (jewish rule), and it's seriousness, could only be understood or acknowledged in varying degrees by half the country at best. So I see more of a Robert E. Lee/1776 founding fathers/Irish uprising thing that will have to happen. An eventual new Declaration of Independence and separation of sorts. National jew-resistant unification can't happen -- half of Americans are not wedded to their motherland enough the way the Irish are, and even they couldn't come to a national unification. Germany was able to only because they had generations and generations of a cohesive identity and strong intellectual, philosophical, and militaristic roots, from the peasants to the aristocracy.

So this is why the states rights issue in America is such a big deal right now, why jews ran Jade Helm, why they are pushing so hard on gun rights etc. Half the nation can get on board, so jews are busy trying to close in on and perpetually 'minoritize' and isolate that last great test and opportunity which must become our Destiny.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:31 am

The real 'challenge beyond the challenge' is that even if a successful separation of sorts or at least a new victory of states rights etc could happen, 'Washington' can not be left 'as is', with jews still in power wreaking hell upon the population and the rest of the world. So the national option in most ways is still the ideal. But the only thing that can lead to a national victory over the jews is a military coup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:36 am

There is a 14 year cycle in the stock market, 7 years going up, 7 years going down.

A kabbalistic cycle based on the jewish story in genesis about a dream by the pharaoh of 7 fat cows and 7 skinny cows.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:19 pm

Just read where George Soros, touted as having predicted all the recent recessions, says we're heading toward another 2008 due to Chinese deflation.  I don't know about you, but I trust what Soros says, especially when it's all over the news!  Rolling Eyes

No, jews remains awash in cash.  US economy needs a kick start.  Americans will now work for peanuts.  Enter Trump and tariffs and a proliferation of new jewish corporations.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:12 am

wag wrote:
Just read where George Soros, touted as having predicted all the recent recessions, says we're heading toward another 2008 due to Chinese deflation. 
Like i said , 7 years up, 7 years down.

2008 - 2015 markets went up, 2016 - 2024 markets goes down. So for the next 7 years Shortselling is the ticket.
Isn't it great they made a system to even make a profit from devaluation.

Soros isn't a visionary , he just knows this cycle. just like every other jewish stock trader.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:56 am

Jews have a saying about bull market investing, buy on rumor (i.e., inside information), sell on news.  Means when the rumor (e.g., profits will be big) is heard, they buy.  By the time rumor becomes news, all the big players are already in their positions, and you want to sell off at the peak to the dumb goy.  Twist it around in this case.  Soros says sell; dumb goy sell -- guess who is buying in at the bottom?

Tet
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:39 pm

Other way around in this case, big money has been short for some time, Soros is telling them it's time to cover so the goy will get back in. Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:14 am

Tet wrote:
Other way around in this case, big money has been short for some time, Soros is telling them it's time to cover so the goy will get back in.  Peace.

Bingo!  Soros still has it in the West at least.  In the Orient, they can smell him a mile away.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone Is Lying?   

Back to top Go down

Someone Is Lying?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1