Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Jews Have Crapped On This Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:24 pm

How is it people dont want to talk about Jews? is it because of dumb people or because Jews have infiltrated this forum? Is it because people are so dumb they dont know they are totally pillaging the truth that people do not even want to participate anymore?

This is how it is with RBN, the Rense network, the White movement and even the non white Palestinian movement. They cant gain any ground do you know why?

Because we have professional truth stunters in line to block anything and I am referring to their websites as well. Who are the websites?

Renegade Radio- pushing anti Jew AND anti Christianity- how special?
Juif Rense who pushes Stormfront AND UFO's (the Pacific is completely radiated by Fukishima). These same morons cant wait to get a spot on that show.

RBN where Christian Identity people are "Feds" and John Stadmiller is on the line with "Paul Geller an opening act for Hal Turner" like a long lost friend (who he claimed all Christian Identity people were Feds) immediately after one of the greatest minds of today, Bruce McCarthy announced his resignation to RBN (McCarthy is one of the greatest articulators of the Jew Fed today which not one shill will dare to mention). Stadmiller forgot he was CI and now he is gone. Mccarthy doesnt want to be known as CI he just wanted to be known as a Christian, but you see it is too dumb to explain to the masses.

John Friend- he is friends of everyone, Kaminsky, Giuliani, Eli James, Texe Marrs, JB Campbell. Jeff Rense, David Duke etc but has no BACKBONE! You might Know him personally, and you might have been feeding him like a baby elephant on this website who copies everything you write and then distorts it (makes it his own without actually having any basis of it at all).

Remember Liberty Forum and Nolajbs ? People loved those sites because there were people there, there is nobody here, why?

WHY FOLKS?

Are we not after the truth?

Sometimes the attention we spend is spent on human waste and we have to accept it. How do you fight against something you dont understand even the meaning of? How do you start a talk show not even knowing the definition of the words you use and pretend not to mislead or be of truth?

Starting a talk show and misleading isnt what jews fear, Jews love it. Allowing free speech and completely welcoming free speech entirely is the only proof of truth. let free speech determine for itself what is not allowed to be spoken about. Some people dont want to be talk show hosts, they just want to correct wrongs, they dont want to be part of the media, they want to be part of the truth.

Go to hell, I no longer trust you. Jews crapped in your beds and you just move like a Palestinian. There is no more a passion of truth, it is dead in this place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brezo
Hamburger
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:42 am

Quote :
Renegade Radio- pushing anti Jew AND anti Christianity- how special?

Kyle has made his case against judaism and the "made for gentile" versions of christianity and islam. John Kaminski is arguably the best essayist of the post-911 era. Have you heard Sinead or Charles Giuliani?

Quote :
John Friend- he is friends of everyone, Kaminsky, Giuliani, Eli James, Texe Marrs, JB Campbell. Jeff Rense, David Duke etc but has no BACKBONE!

Your right...John Friend is a "friend" of everyone. He's interviewing to be the next Alex Jones.

Your problem seems to be that all your CI kin were or are FBI/SPLC informants or patsies and it's mission accomplished They are all in prison maybe you should join them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone
avatar

Posts : 1814
Join date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:44 am

Bob -

I don't feel like I should even have to say this, but I can tell you for a fact that jews have not 'infiltrated' the forum -- in the sense that it's non-jew secure where it needs to be, and it always will be. Now, do jews crap/post on the forum? Yes. Here and there - it comes with the turf (it always has! on all forums!). I try to deal with it the best that I can as a moderator, but I also try to let things sort themselves out on their own instead of being an over-controlling asshole, unless something gets too out of control and that's when I step in.

I can relate to some of the frustration you're talking about... I can't assume to know why some people aren't posting as often as they used to, but my best guess is just: 'life'. The times are a bit strange, but I hold out hope that the current 'lull' is just temporary. Wag should be commended for keeping regular posting alive (a good example). I try to post as often as I can, but sometimes there's a 'writer's block' of sorts, or that 'life' thing again - it can't be forced, it has to flow. There are times when the inspiration is there, and times when "you have to go after it with a club". You yourself haven't posted here in a while, so I don't get the part where 'infrequency of posts = untrustworthiness'??

Best way to get a forum moving with energy again, is to post more often. It's pretty simple. I should post more often too, but the forum isn't just reliant on me. Anyone can do this at any time. It's up to individuals!! (what is so hard to understand about this?) I encourage you and everyone else, especially the old stalwarts, to do so. The more one good writer posts, the more others will - that's how it works. I remember when Laconics first started up, one of the early things JG said was that people should try to set aside time to post regularly so as to keep things lively and keep up momentum -- I'd like to echo that now.

That being said, I don't get who you're accusing of what. I try to live by "never complain, never explain", and I'm sick of all the negativity, but I'll engage anything you have to say openly and directly if it's meant directly at me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8439
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:26 am

If Jews were here, we'd see a lot more activity.  Jews aren't going to spend time on a board that doesn't get many hits, doesn't come up high on Google searches, etc.  Nothing in it for them.  We probably get monitored a little, maybe not. 

At least here, one can post and have some unpolluted discussion on the issues.  You want views/pollution, just google and click on something in the first few pages of hits.  Contribute to the settlement funds, as those pajama clad creeps with nothing else to do get paid for promotion and mitigation.  Or build your own board, it's easy, maybe they will come.

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puckatawk
Hambone
avatar

Posts : 414
Join date : 2014-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:53 am

wag:

"We probably get monitored a little, maybe not."

I would say so. Good points made here. Have also been discouraged lately, mostly by the anti-Muslim contingent. Seems they're playing into ideology set up by spoils of war and preparing to take it to a new level verging on violent confrontation. Could there be a better Ziocon outcome?

Another point about LF et al is that 'others' were welcome, like White River Shoshone, if I have that right.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone
avatar

Posts : 1814
Join date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:35 am

puckatawk wrote:
wag:

"We probably get monitored a little, maybe not."

I would say so.  Good points made here.  Have also been discouraged lately, mostly by the anti-Muslim contingent.  Seems they're playing into ideology set up by spoils of war and preparing to take it to a new level verging on violent confrontation.  Could there be a better Ziocon outcome?

Another point about LF et al is that 'others' were welcome, like White River Shoshone, if I have that right.

I think it was 'Wind River Shoshone' -- I remember him (I started at NOLAJBS though), seemed like a decent guy. Our crowd has always tended to be more or less 'pro-white' of course, but as far as I know, anyone is welcome as long as they're non-'Team Z' and non-kooks. Sort of like a given. The Muslim/violent immigrants thing is a recent 'hot topic', so of course it will come up, but don't let it define too much of the forum for you. We all seem to have our different things we're into besides the topics and views which unite us, or at least should unite us -- but they all loosely tie in to each other as well. Wag digs looking into coded messages in news reports, I go into obscure Indo-European stuff at times, JG reminds us every so often of his time spent as a sonderkommando, Vidarr tends to focus on Muslims, Bob is into phonetics/Phoenicians etc -- those are all superficial examples, but you get what I mean - they don't define anything here. Our ties that bind have always generally been around being jew-wise (strong intellectual and political integrity) and exposing deeper truths.

I consider myself 'Eurocentric' (for lack of a better term), but find some of the focus on whiteness for whiteness' sake can get stale fast, can border on fetishistic or mundane, where people like to talk more about being white than they do actually practice being good white men. I dig the term 'gentile' because it hints at a 'brotherhood of man' which remains non-jewish.

(Mainly the first section of this makes the point)
http://www.toqonline.com/blog/francis-parker-yockey-on-the-subjective-meaning-of-race/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8439
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:14 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
I dig the term 'gentile' because it hints at a 'brotherhood of man' which remains non-jewish.

Gentle, gentile
 We clearly are compared to jews. 
That's the big problem
 with Jesus and Hitler. 
Jesus teaches be gentle, gentile. 
Serve God or go to Hell. 
Hitler teaches us that not being gentle/gentile
Makes you evil.

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:05 pm

puckatawk wrote:
 Have also been discouraged lately, mostly by the anti-Muslim contingent.

Perhaps you should start to be more worried by the anti white gentile sentiments from Muslims ?



_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:45 am

Bob Saget wrote:
How is it people dont want to talk about Jews? is it because of dumb people or because Jews have infiltrated this forum?

That's a rather odd insinuation Saget. You could have looked at the topic list on this forum and easily see most topics are about jews.
If you think there aren't enough then start posting some yourself instead of whining.

Topics on jews may not have long discussions anymore but that's basically because when you agree with op you have nothing much to discuss about it. Or maybe we should introduce posting a typical british " hear hear" comment when we agree with op. or "word" for our black visitors..

Discussing the muslim intentions seemed to curiously stir up some sudden discontent. As if some do not want this subject to be exposed.
Suddenly people get touchy, So perhaps some members may be muslim as i do not expect the frustration over an incidental change of subject is due to autism.


_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8439
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:42 am

Vidarr wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:
How is it people dont want to talk about Jews? is it because of dumb people or because Jews have infiltrated this forum?

That's a rather odd insinuation Saget. You could have looked at the topic list on this forum and easily see most topics are about jews.
If you think there aren't enough then start posting some yourself instead of whining.

Topics on jews may not have long discussions anymore but that's basically because when you agree with op you have nothing much to discuss about it.  Or maybe we should introduce posting a typical british " hear hear" comment when we agree with op. or "word"  for our black visitors..

Discussing the muslim intentions seemed to curiously stir up some sudden discontent. As if some do not want this subject to be exposed.
Suddenly people get touchy, So perhaps some members may be muslim as i do not expect the frustration over an incidental change of subject is due to autism.


He might be referring to your infatuation with muslim rapists.  A very small issue in light of the jewish policies and de-culturing that facilitate it and the bigger issues.

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:34 am

wag wrote:

He might be referring to your infatuation with muslim rapists.  A very small issue in light of the jewish policies and de-culturing that facilitate it and the bigger issues.

Let's see how small that issue is when your daughter gets raped by a muslim,
like for instance the case in Rotherham , Britain where 1400 children as young as 11 years old were sexually abused, exploited and in many cases violently raped by a gang of paki muslims and the police looked away for 16 years before finally taking some measures.

Did these paki rapists care about whomever jew got them into Britain and why ? No they just do what they themselves want to do.
Getting the jew out of office won't get the rapist out of the muslim.

Now jews may be the major concern but muslims are now the more Immediate concern, maybe not for you as you may live in some excluded far off arizona resort. But i have 150.000 muslims living not even 500 yards away from me. and another million+ in a 40 mile radius.
So yeah excuse me if muslims, who apparantly collectively decided to start raping and assaulting on a mass scale, have become a somewhat bigger issue for me right now.



convicted for raping underage girls

_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8439
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:10 pm

Blaming muslim poster children for policies of jews?  Could it get more jewy?  No

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

wag wrote:
Blaming muslim poster children for policies of jews?  Could it get more jewy?  No

Look at their faces wag.. they are of the same breed as jews. only just one shade of skintone darker from not having mixed so much with europeans yet.

muslims are not suckered into this.. they contribute willingly



_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8439
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:10 pm

Vidarr wrote:
wag wrote:
Blaming muslim poster children for policies of jews?  Could it get more jewy?  No

Look at their faces wag.. they are of the same breed as jews.

Quarter jews are exponentially more damaging than packs of full-blood arabs.  But I realize this might be transcending your level.  Why couldn't Europe just say no to the immigration?  That's the big problem.  In terms of faces, you should be studying the EU parliaments, not the street criminals.

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 5035
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:46 pm

The only way to expose the Jew is the internet. I am so glad that Jews have not discovered Irvingberg, or Dukestein, or Alex Jones, VNN, etc etc. I go back to 911 and what a "Golden opportunity" - odd how the 'dissidents' missed it.

As far as this forum goes, it doesn't have a google rank, there is no traffic. There were probably 4 or 5 real writers, and with the lack of support, it's impossible to exist. Wait until Des Moines goes up and the economy tanks.

The arabs and all their oil money, and they did shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:53 am

wag wrote:

Quarter jews are exponentially more damaging than packs of full-blood arabs.  But I realize this might be transcending your level.

Jews and Arabs are of the same breed, They are both semites, They both hate White Christian Europeans, and their religions share in hatred,perversion and bloodlust.
Wether one opens the gate or one slips through the gate is of no concern , 2 sides of the same coin ,they are both one in threat and damage

So please explain again how turning a blind eye to one side of the coin is supposed to be transcending any level other than from ignorance to arrogance.

 
Quote :
Why couldn't Europe just say no to the immigration?  That's the big problem.  In terms of faces, you should be studying the EU parliaments, not the street criminals.
 

The reason why europe can't say no is because you Americans installed a jew run political system after world war 2.

And maybe you should check for Alzheimer otherwise you would have remembered from my posting history that i'm absolutely aware of the jewish problem.

Stalin may have given the orders, Kaganovich may have written the plan, Yagoda may have lead the division, but it were the street level soldiers that executed the millions of russian Christians with shots to the back of their head. .

So shoot me down for keeping an eye on both.

The only thing more damaging then jews and arabs, is the American, who would rather bomber their European brethren than listen to their warnings

Because once again just like when America bombed Serbians for having their fill of muslim beaviour, Again an American would rather attack one of their own than attack the threat to their own kind.

So you Mr. Wag are also part of the threat. and more of a jew stooge than your "transcended level" can grasp







_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8439
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:53 pm

Now you're blaming America for the jEU mess? 

In terms of transcending level, no, I'm talking about root cause analysis.  It's like when your house has termites.  Root cause is not the termites, but how the wood got wet and how the termites got in to eat it.  It's about integrity.  Europe lost its "nation" concept.  Nation has always worked.  The alternative has historically been a product of complicity.  Take Russia:  Jews took over, destroyed nations, turned it all to crap; then jews lost control, and now Russia is starting to come back.  If Russia can do it, why can't Europe?  Still time for Europe, unlike America.

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:18 pm

wag wrote:
  Europe lost its "nation" concept. 

No, Europe lost. Due to America who had to destroy and then forbade the nation concept.

Quote :
Take Russia:  Jews took over, destroyed nations, turned it all to crap; then jews lost control, and now Russia is starting to come back.  If Russia can do it, why can't Europe? 
Because Europe is still in the phase of being turned to crap. It needs just a little more crap before the gloves come off.


har har Why can't those silly Europeans stand up for themselves.. har har









_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:26 pm

Brezo wrote:
Quote :
Renegade Radio- pushing anti Jew AND anti Christianity- how special?

Kyle has made his case against judaism and the "made for gentile" versions of christianity and islam. John Kaminski is arguably the best essayist of the post-911 era. Have you heard Sinead or Charles Giuliani?

Quote :
John Friend- he is friends of everyone, Kaminsky, Giuliani, Eli James, Texe Marrs, JB Campbell. Jeff Rense, David Duke etc but has no BACKBONE!

Your right...John Friend is a "friend" of everyone. He's interviewing to be the next Alex Jones.

Your problem seems to be that all your CI kin were or are FBI/SPLC informants or patsies and it's mission accomplished They are all in prison maybe you should join them?

Listen to Renegade Radio with the pussy Robert Reyvolt who praised Rebekah Roth, he is a complete moron and somehow he has shot up in the so called "movement" by none other than John Friend, listen to who him, Kyle Cunt (who is this amateur?) and Yonnie Kaminski help Gordon Duff nail the Oregon Standoff Crap on CI. They didnt mention any of the folks blowing shophars, wearing Jew stars or dressing up in Pharisee head scarves. In my opinion these are Feds.

Are their CI Feds, no doubt they are there and they are there to destroy, but just like the Feds above they wont debate anyone that knows.

Go to Renegade Kike Radio and listen to the Solar Storm Show with Reyvolt and Kaminski.........why waste time on something that is a total hoax? Why not focus on the truth and why follow along with a hoax knowing it is exactly what they want you to do? I havent followed this horse shit one iota. It stinks to high hell and the only reason why I have focused on it at all is to see the shills who are pushing it and it appears the same shills who hyped it are now the ones saying its BS. These are the mouths of the truth movement wasting precious time. You can also hear Reyvolt use the term "Zionist" because you see he wants to keep those "good" Jews around. I have to be honest I would throw Reyvolt and these clowns out just as fast as I would Jews.

What they do is send their rats on in and then connect the dots to certain people to discredit them. This is why the truth movement will never go anywhere because the truth movement isnt even of truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:29 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
Bob -

I don't feel like I should even have to say this, but I can tell you for a fact that jews have not 'infiltrated' the forum -- in the sense that it's non-jew secure where it needs to be, and it always will be. Now, do jews crap/post on the forum? Yes. Here and there - it comes with the turf (it always has! on all forums!). I try to deal with it the best that I can as a moderator, but I also try to let things sort themselves out on their own instead of being an over-controlling asshole, unless something gets too out of control and that's when I step in.

I can relate to some of the frustration you're talking about... I can't assume to know why some people aren't posting as often as they used to, but my best guess is just: 'life'. The times are a bit strange, but I hold out hope that the current 'lull' is just temporary. Wag should be commended for keeping regular posting alive (a good example). I try to post as often as I can, but sometimes there's a 'writer's block' of sorts, or that 'life' thing again - it can't be forced, it has to flow. There are times when the inspiration is there, and times when "you have to go after it with a club". You yourself haven't posted here in a while, so I don't get the part where 'infrequency of posts = untrustworthiness'??

Best way to get a forum moving with energy again, is to post more often. It's pretty simple. I should post more often too, but the forum isn't just reliant on me. Anyone can do this at any time. It's up to individuals!! (what is so hard to understand about this?) I encourage you and everyone else, especially the old stalwarts, to do so. The more one good writer posts, the more others will - that's how it works. I remember when Laconics first started up, one of the early things JG said was that people should try to set aside time to post regularly so as to keep things lively and keep up momentum -- I'd like to echo that now.

That being said, I don't get who you're accusing of what. I try to live by "never complain, never explain", and I'm sick of all the negativity, but I'll engage anything you have to say openly and directly if it's meant directly at me.


Oh you know exactly what Im talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:37 pm

Vidarr wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:
How is it people dont want to talk about Jews? is it because of dumb people or because Jews have infiltrated this forum?

That's a rather odd insinuation Saget. You could have looked at the topic list on this forum and easily see most topics are about jews.
If you think there aren't enough then start posting some yourself instead of whining.

Topics on jews may not have long discussions anymore but that's basically because when you agree with op you have nothing much to discuss about it.  Or maybe we should introduce posting a typical british " hear hear" comment when we agree with op. or "word"  for our black visitors..

Discussing the muslim intentions seemed to curiously stir up some sudden discontent. As if some do not want this subject to be exposed.
Suddenly people get touchy, So perhaps some members may be muslim as i do not expect the frustration over an incidental change of subject is due to autism.



Are these jew topics being used for the good guys or the bad guys? Why isnt it resonating? I'll tell you why because we have a bunch of talk show hosts out there who claim to be focused on the Jew subject, but are only derailing it by befriending Jews, avoiding direct debates, deliberately avoiding subjects involving the very words they use. You can see all of these folks out there claiming to be on our side are all like long lost brothers, but get them into the etymology of the word Jew and they are gone, discuss white history all the way back they are gone, they dont want to even be told that the Jew has deliberately given these morons their own foot to stick in their mouths. They want to unravel the truth, but not too much so there becomes a DEAD END to TRUTH and it is being deliberately implanted from this side not theirs. All the BS hype about Becky Roth, Jim Fetzer, Dr Deagle, Fukishima, Ebola, Oregon cowboys.......what difference is any of it going to make? If you cant discuss the Jew in its entirety you are the problem not the solution.

If you have someone agreeing with someone on one show and then disagreeing with another on another show on the same subject it turns truth into gibberish and that is exactly what Jews do. If you are sure of the truth what do you fear? If the truth doesnt fit into your beliefs are you really seeking the truth or your own myths that keep the same old Jew agenda furnaces fired up. There is always some kind of reason to not do anything because someone subtly convinces you not to. They befriend these traitorous talk show owners and are owned by them like Hannity, you see they dont want to be rude and call Jews exactly what they are and be known as a hater. So what do they do, they tone down their act, befriend Jews and claim to be the brave men fighting for the truth on the front lines.

You arent fighting shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 5035
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:02 pm

ROSENFELT, jACBSON. AND dHALVISKI ---- yHREE JEWS


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:29 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
Bob -

I don't feel like I should even have to say this, but I can tell you for a fact that jews have not 'infiltrated' the forum -- in the sense that it's non-jew secure where it needs to be, and it always will be. Now, do jews crap/post on the forum? Yes. Here and there - it comes with the turf (it always has! on all forums!). I try to deal with it the best that I can as a moderator, but I also try to let things sort themselves out on their own instead of being an over-controlling asshole, unless something gets too out of control and that's when I step in.

I can relate to some of the frustration you're talking about... I can't assume to know why some people aren't posting as often as they used to, but my best guess is just: 'life'. The times are a bit strange, but I hold out hope that the current 'lull' is just temporary. Wag should be commended for keeping regular posting alive (a good example). I try to post as often as I can, but sometimes there's a 'writer's block' of sorts, or that 'life' thing again - it can't be forced, it has to flow. There are times when the inspiration is there, and times when "you have to go after it with a club". You yourself haven't posted here in a while, so I don't get the part where 'infrequency of posts = untrustworthiness'??

Best way to get a forum moving with energy again, is to post more often. It's pretty simple. I should post more often too, but the forum isn't just reliant on me. Anyone can do this at any time. It's up to individuals!! (what is so hard to understand about this?) I encourage you and everyone else, especially the old stalwarts, to do so. The more one good writer posts, the more others will - that's how it works. I remember when Laconics first started up, one of the early things JG said was that people should try to set aside time to post regularly so as to keep things lively and keep up momentum -- I'd like to echo that now.

That being said, I don't get who you're accusing of what. I try to live by "never complain, never explain", and I'm sick of all the negativity, but I'll engage anything you have to say openly and directly if it's meant directly at me.


Hows Don Black doing btw?

Mr Schwartz was hit with a hollow point to the chest and lived, shot by MLK's assassins brother (true story). He has the old Frank Collin spot. Say hello to him for me. He knows who I am and he knows I live close enough to come kick his arse any time too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone
avatar

Posts : 1814
Join date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:39 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
Oh you know exactly what Im talking about.

Quote :
Hows Don Black doing btw?

Mr Schwartz was hit with a hollow point to the chest and lived, shot by MLK's assassins brother (true story). He has the old Frank Collin spot. Say hello to him for me. He knows who I am and he knows I live close enough to come kick his arse any time too.

Ok at least I know where you're coming from now.

For whatever reason, you think I'm someone I'm not. I don't know Don Black (I don't even pay attention to that scene), I don't know John Friend, Kyle Hunt, or any of these other people you mention. I'm not any famous or half-'known' name/person out there, I'm not a member of any 'group' etc. Being naive at the time (years ago), I dabbled in the sort of 'white intellectual' political scene early in my 'awakening' (no, that's not a David Duke reference), before realizing how infiltrated and compromised it was. Too often it was just low class/low brow, infiltration aside.

I have said in the past that I thought John Friend and Kyle Hunt seem legit to me, and maybe that's why you attached something bigger to it - like their associations (which have nothing to do with me), or in regards to Christianity etc. Not everyone is always going to agree on everything. The difference is that I'm not going to assume you're an enemy when you say something I don't agree with, because as far as I can tell, we have always and still do see eye to eye on jews. I'm 'still searching' in regards to our origins, and the spiritual/religious side of things. So am I a jew because I'm not CI? Because I decided to chip in as a moderator when OLW asked for assistance? (nobody else offered to help).

I hope you rethink what you've convinced yourself of, because you're just wrong -- sorry. It's just getting kind of amusing now - first Vidarr accuses me of being Muslim, then you accuse me of being some kosher KKK? Come on! I'm the same person I've always been. Maybe it's the moderator thing, I don't know.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:56 pm


_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   

Back to top Go down
 
Jews Have Crapped On This Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» MMSA Forum Down
» New to the forum
» The Code of Conduct for the forum
» British Foreign Office:Timeline-Madeleine McCann Case (Copied From Jill Havern's Forum-Forumotion)
» How Long Has Shout Around The World Been A Forum?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laconics Round Table :: Laconics Round Table-
Jump to: