Jews Have Crapped On This Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:46 pm

Vidarr wrote:

Modern religion has served jews very well.  Particularly Christianity.  The only real religion is theirs, as it serves them.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:06 pm

wag wrote:
Vidarr wrote:

Modern religion has served jews very well.  Particularly Christianity.  The only real religion is theirs, as it serves them.

Christianity ( Catholicism ) did not serve them. That's why the jews worked hard to fracture it into different pieces, set up competing factions that were under their control and brought back to their judaic laws, Like Protestantism and all it's offshoots but Islam too. They are more accuratley defined as neo-judaism.

Neither did Russian Orthodox Christianity serve the Jews, That's why under JudeoCommunism 90 % of the churches in Russia were burned down, Priests and clergy murdered and replaced by JudeoCommunist approved agents.

Unfortunately The Roman Catholic Church was also subdued after world war 2, and forced to submit to judaic rule. Popes died mysteriously, The Churches teachings and Rites were altered, criticism of jews censored and freemasons placed in key positions.

But Catholicism originates from the spirit of Christ not from the desks of a Roman Burocracy, Jews can claim the desks but they cannot claim Christ.
Catholic Christianity will always sustain itself in the souls of the people wether the jews/muslims sack Rome or not.
Jews can kill the physical body of Christ ( crucifixion ) But they can't kill his spirit. Nor make Him bow to a jewish master.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:23 pm

Vidarr wrote:
wag wrote:

Christianity ( Catholicism ) did not serve them. That's why the jews worked hard to fracture it into different pieces, set up competing factions that were under their control and brought back to their judaic laws, Like Protestantism and all it's offshoots but Islam too. They are more accuratley defined as neo-judaism.

Neither did Russian Orthodox Christianity serve the Jews, That's why under JudeoCommunism 90 % of the churches in Russia were burned down, Priests and clergy murdered and replaced by JudeoCommunist approved agents.

Unfortunately The Roman Catholic Church was also subdued after world war 2, and forced to submit to judaic rule. Popes died mysteriously, The Churches teachings and Rites were altered, criticism of jews censored and freemasons placed in key positions.

But Catholicism originates from the spirit of Christ not from the desks of a Roman Burocracy, Jews can claim the desks but they cannot claim Christ.
Catholic Christianity will always sustain itself in the souls of the people wether the jews/muslims sack Rome or not.
Jews can kill the physical body of Christ ( crucifixion ) But they can't kill his spirit. Nor make Him bow to a jewish master.

You're delusional, jews are smiling at fools like you.  A real religion would put jews in their place, by force.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:01 pm

Catholic Europe had Jews constrained in the middle ages to ghetto's, jew were forced to wear either red hats, knob pointed hats, fox tails or yellow circular badges so they could be distinguished from Christians.

Why do you think so much effort has been put in to destroy the Catholic Christian church, By Jews , Communists, Freemasons, Satanists, Protestants, Muslims, Atheists and Media ?

Each one of those jew movements have openly declared the destruction of the Roman Catholic Church as their main goal.

Why would that be ?

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:28 pm

Vidarr wrote:
Catholic Europe had Jews constrained in the middle ages to ghetto's, jew were forced to wear either red hats, knob pointed hats, fox tails or yellow circular badges so they could be distinguished from Christians.

Why do you think so much effort has been put in to destroy the Catholic Christian church, By Jews , Communists, Freemasons, Satanists, Protestants, Muslims, Atheists and Media ?

Each one of those jew movements have openly declared the destruction of the Roman Catholic Church as their main goal.

Why would that be ?

Forget history, could all be jew BS.  Just look at now.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:12 pm

wag wrote:

Forget history, could all be jew BS.  Just look at now.

Right now i still see the Roman Catholic Church being under attack.
"ISIS" declared it's main goal is to destroy Rome within 10 years.
"Al Qaeda" Threatened to Nuke the Vatican
MSM keeps repeating the abuse cases.

The memes are already seeded

It's not going to be in Des Moines..

Walt had a lot of knowledge regarding the Catholic stance on jews
Unfortunately he went off the deep end at the edge of the earth.. hopefully it was only a temporary dysfunction of his cognitive abilities and sincerely hope he has recovered from that episode.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:12 pm

Then why doesn't Christianity, in coordinated fashion, start telling the truth about the jews?  They can start with WW2, and open up on the sentiments of Pius XIIDon't need to go back beyond that, just forward from there.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:54 pm

wag wrote:
Then why doesn't Christianity, in coordinated fashion, start telling the truth about the jews? 

i think a hint of catholic church policy can be found in " Mit brennender sorge"

" not to pronounce open judgment, before the public was ready to see its force; not to impeach other people's honesty, before the evidence of events should have torn the mask off the systematic hostility leveled at the Church."

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:55 pm

Vidarr wrote:
wag wrote:
Then why doesn't Christianity, in coordinated fashion, start telling the truth about the jews? 

i think a hint of catholic church policy can be found in " Mit brennender sorge"

" not to pronounce open judgment, before the public was ready to see its force; not to impeach other people's honesty, before the evidence of events should have torn the mask off the systematic hostility leveled at the Church."

Tomorrow, reach the carrot!

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:19 pm

wag wrote:
Vidarr wrote:

Tomorrow, reach the carrot!

Their viewpoint is no different from ours. People will only believe us after they witness and suffer directly the destructiveness of the jew.
Telling them beforehand will only make the ones you try to reach distance themselves from you as you will be percieved as an evil antisemite. and won't listen to you anyway because " dem jews done did nuttin wrong"
And the only ones paying attention to your stories will be the jews so they can snuff you out when need be.

Unfortunately timing plays a big part. The Catholic Church doesn't have an army and only a few catholic heads of state are left.

But hey please remind us all what the peers of whatever ideological denomination you adhere to has done throughout history.

Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:43 am

Yeah, Jews would be scarcely aware of this forum.  They're too busy "poisoning the wells" on blog and YouTube comments sections. This place probably doesn't even register with the JIDF/Pro-Semitic Undercover/Hasbara hit list.

Read this if you haven't already:
https://whitewraithe.wordpress.com/a-guide-to-hasbara-trolls/

People used to speculate that LF was some Mossad-offshoot experiment.  If they ADL & SPLC were collecting IP addressed, nobody's coming busting down my door in the middle of the night yet to drag me away to the nearby FEMA camp.    Laughing

When the hits got too high, the plug got pulled permanently.  Personally, I loved the fact that Jews operating openly there, because there was A LOT of butt hurt inflicted upon them.  Glad to have contributed to it in some small way!  LF attempted to fill some of that void, but we've seen the results.  As has been already stated in the thread, this place simply doesn't have much reach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:43 am

Besides not having the reach, what used to be said on LF, or what is said here, is all over the net today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:35 pm

laconas wrote:
Besides not having the reach, what used to be said on LF, or what is said here, is all over the net today.

So's everything else.  Build it, and they will come you'll be lonely.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:17 pm

laconas wrote:

Yeah its everywhere (to quote some movie- Deliverance) and its nowhere! It certainly isnt here where it is supposed to be.

Its called "pilpulism" you get pulled to the east, jasper gets pulled to the North, Yonnie Friend to the West and we are broken into pieces.

David Duke is still the mouth of the truth movement and Juif Rense and his Bigfoot stories are pondered by the lemmings.

In a word "It sucks!" The movement that Liberty Forum people sprouted out of has amounted to NOTHING! Was it deliberate?

If you are a human being the answer has to be "yes". How is it possible that we all know who this alien detestable destroyer is, but somehow it is able to continue on?

You have no answer. The answer is there is always something we dont agree on when that was never the issue that we agree on everything, the issue was that we agreed on something.

We obviously dont and its obvious to me why. We arent we, some of us are they.

Last edited by Bob Saget on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:28 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:
Oh you know exactly what Im talking about.

Quote :
Hows Don Black doing btw?

Mr Schwartz was hit with a hollow point to the chest and lived, shot by MLK's assassins brother (true story). He has the old Frank Collin spot. Say hello to him for me. He knows who I am and he knows I live close enough to come kick his arse any time too.

Ok at least I know where you're coming from now.

For whatever reason, you think I'm someone I'm not. I don't know Don Black (I don't even pay attention to that scene), I don't know John Friend, Kyle Hunt, or any of these other people you mention. I'm not any famous or half-'known' name/person out there, I'm not a member of any 'group' etc. Being naive at the time (years ago), I dabbled in the sort of 'white intellectual' political scene early in my 'awakening' (no, that's not a David Duke reference), before realizing how infiltrated and compromised it was. Too often it was just low class/low brow, infiltration aside.

I have said in the past that I thought John Friend and Kyle Hunt seem legit to me, and maybe that's why you attached something bigger to it - like their associations (which have nothing to do with me), or in regards to Christianity etc. Not everyone is always going to agree on everything. The difference is that I'm not going to assume you're an enemy when you say something I don't agree with, because as far as I can tell, we have always and still do see eye to eye on jews. I'm 'still searching' in regards to our origins, and the spiritual/religious side of things. So am I a jew because I'm not CI? Because I decided to chip in as a moderator when OLW asked for assistance? (nobody else offered to help).

I hope you rethink what you've convinced yourself of, because you're just wrong -- sorry. It's just getting kind of amusing now - first Vidarr accuses me of being Muslim, then you accuse me of being some kosher KKK? Come on! I'm the same person I've always been. Maybe it's the moderator thing, I don't know.

Im going to tell you something about John Friend whom you once praised, he is a bloody hypocrite, one day in bed with MacDonald, the next he is with Jewliani, the next he is with Juif Rense, the next Don Black, next he is pushing new shills who are Rebekah Roth supporters, then Jim Fetzer is his hero or DeNugent who openly admitted to being ramrodded by his white father in the arse (almost forgot with the CI known shills) and Mikey Rivero. The guy does not have a pair of balls. Hes a writer for AFP too (My God).

This is a destroyer and this is someone that needs to be openly lambasted for his cowardice. You tell the truth and thats it, no fireside chats, nothing, just tell the truth about the jews who are destroying this world and get the F* out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:45 pm

If you are a Muslim you should have one thing on your mind "what to do about Jews" if you have anything else on your mind you are being taken for a ride b y Jews. If you are CI, if you are a Judeo Christian, if you are an atheist who claims to be of truth you should not be focused on whites killing Indians or the Bible according to your own beliefs or Fukishima or Ebola or the Frankfurt school or Rebekah Roth or Nibiru or your own personal atheistic BS imaginary belief of the world etc etc

When you have something like a Jew on this earth that we here are supposed to know all about..........you only show you are a Jew or a shill or an imbecile by focusing on something else. Its like focusing on the Coney hotdog stand's chili sauce in Michigan when the building next door is on fire. It just doesnt make any sense and when you see people that do this you have to know why and you have to call it what it is.

We supposedly have free speech on the internet but how many internet radio clowns actually participate in any kind of an open discussion? Texe Marrs? David Duke? DBS? Giuliani? Fetzer? Don Black? etc etc etc They can all say one thing one day and something completely different the next and you have to save the tapes and do a youtube production to prove it. The fact is none of them are on a forum like this- none. They are all untested people and whether you know their faces or not they are only faces, we may not be faces, but we can be debunked. In other words its all a fairy tale and why nothing is coming of it. Look at the Trump phenomena, do you think these lemmings are ever going to go after the Jews? They were the same people who voted for GW TWO times.
Its you, right here that is going to make the change by telling the truth, half truths are for pussies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:57 pm

Wulfgar wrote:
Yeah, Jews would be scarcely aware of this forum.  They're too busy "poisoning the wells" on blog and YouTube comments sections. This place probably doesn't even register with the JIDF/Pro-Semitic Undercover/Hasbara hit list.

Read this if you haven't already:
https://whitewraithe.wordpress.com/a-guide-to-hasbara-trolls/

People used to speculate that LF was some Mossad-offshoot experiment.  If they ADL & SPLC were collecting IP addressed, nobody's coming busting down my door in the middle of the night yet to drag me away to the nearby FEMA camp.    Laughing

When the hits got too high, the plug got pulled permanently.  Personally, I loved the fact that Jews operating openly there, because there was A LOT of butt hurt inflicted upon them.  Glad to have contributed to it in some small way!  LF attempted to fill some of that void, but we've seen the results.  As has been already stated in the thread, this place simply doesn't have much reach.

Where are all the old timers? Did they tire out? Yeah they wanted to do something about Jews but too many a- holes were telling them they had to give up their religious beliefs to do so or become a Stormfront DICK etc.

Just imagine someone claiming Blacks were responsible for the riots in Missouri, nobody brought up being an atheist because it hasnothing to do with Blacks rioting nor does being an atheist have anything to do with "JEWS" f ing up the world (it is a cushion to do nothing is what it is). If you want to get something done you have to have a goal or an objective. Why is it we never hear anyone get others to achieve an objective? How about we let the Juif Rense program we want to have an open phone to call in and say what our objective is, for instance we dont want this Jewish fed anymore, we dont want kosher dog crap in our stores, we dont want Jew heroin coming into our country...........or guess what? We are going TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT like any human being would.

The juif Rense would be immediately known as a rat bastard coward because he wouldnt do it. Why wouldnt he do it? Because he knows to never cross that line, what line? The line we should have crossed when these alien bastards did it the first time a hundred years ago. No Rense is too bush making organic tea. Its a godammed joke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:40 pm

Quote :
nor does being an atheist have anything to do with "JEWS" f ing up the world

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:26 am

Vidarr wrote:
Quote :
nor does being an atheist have anything to do with "JEWS" f ing up the world

Belief that some divine manifestation is going to solve our issues, or even slightly facilitate, is exactly what jews want us to believe.  Meanwhile, what they do as a real presence gets downplayed, ...as if Jesus or whatever stupid icon soon rides in on a white horse and puts all them in their place for the sake of his beloved children.  Grow the hell up Vidarr, or take your child-like attitude to a more appropriate forum for that nonsense.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:43 pm

wag wrote:
Belief that some divine manifestation is going to solve our issues, or even slightly facilitate, is exactly what jews want us to believe. Meanwhile, what they do as a real presence gets downplayed, ...as if Jesus or whatever stupid icon soon rides in on a white horse and puts all them in their place for the sake of his beloved children. Grow the hell up Vidarr, or take your child-like attitude to a more appropriate forum for that nonsense.

You don't understand much of Christianity do you ? instead you blurt out some jew concocted mockery of Christianity.

Christ took a whip and angrily chased out the Jewish moneychangers from the temple.
Christ questioned the authority, beliefs and teachings of the Jewish Priests
Christ confronted them about their hypocrisy.
Christ warned them about the error of their ways.

The Jews had Him brutally tortured and killed.
Yet his last words were " Father forgive them for they do not know"

Christ does not come on a white horse destroying the jews to avenge for what they have done.
Christ is forgiving, Jews condemn themselves as they choose to turn away from Christ because they shun his light in shame, as they fear the truth in Christ will expose their crimes and misbehaviour.
And when you move away from the light you'll find yourself in darkness and your guilty conciousness and regrets will be the torments of your own hell.

I may not have seen the light but i certainly do have seen that darkness and the evil that lurks within it. So therefore i can attest to it being real and not some fiction of the imagination nor a children's bedtime story.

but hey don't let my words question your believe in Atheism and it's proponents

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:05 pm

Vidarr wrote:
wag wrote:
Belief that some divine manifestation is going to solve our issues, or even slightly facilitate, is exactly what jews want us to believe.  Meanwhile, what they do as a real presence gets downplayed, ...as if Jesus or whatever stupid icon soon rides in on a white horse and puts all them in their place for the sake of his beloved children.  Grow the hell up Vidarr, or take your child-like attitude to a more appropriate forum for that nonsense.

You don't understand much of Christianity do you ? instead you blurt out some jew concocted mockery of Christianity.

Christ took a whip and angrily chased out the Jewish moneychangers from the temple.
Christ questioned the authority, beliefs and teachings of the Jewish Priests
Christ confronted them about their hypocrisy.
Christ warned them about the error of their ways.

The Jews had Him brutally tortured and killed.
Yet his last words were " Father forgive them for they do not know"

Christ does not come on a white horse destroying the jews to avenge for what they have done.  
Christ is forgiving, Jews condemn themselves as they choose to turn away from Christ because they shun his light in shame, as they fear the truth in Christ will expose their crimes and misbehaviour.
And when you move away from the light you'll find yourself in darkness and your guilty conciousness and regrets will be the torments of your own hell.

I may not have seen the light but i certainly do have seen that darkness and the evil that lurks within it. So therefore i can attest to it being real and not some fiction of the imagination nor a children's bedtime story.  

but hey don't let my words question your believe in Atheism and it's proponents

We don't need Jesus or religion to address the jews.  With the latter, we haven't addressed the jews after 2000 years.  Look at the treatment Hitler gets from the church.  Hollywood ridicules the church; the church does what in response?  Find me a God who actually makes good.  That's one I will believe in.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:49 am

wag wrote:

We don't need Jesus or religion to address the jews.  With the latter, we haven't addressed the jews after 2000 years.  Look at the treatment Hitler gets from the church.  Hollywood ridicules the church; the church does what in response?  Find me a God who actually makes good.  That's one I will believe in.

The Church does what ?

how about

Or how about Catholics fighting the Judeo communists in Mexico

Catholic Christians have suffered most casualties from jews and their attacks under many guises

But go ahead wag, join in with the jews you soulless being

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:33 am

Soul?  Define it.

puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:11 am

wag:

"A real religion would put jews in their place, by force."

As to delusion and a secure new Muslim/Christian rivalry for Jews to benefit from (along with all the newly cleared Arab real estate) it's quite ironical how modern Christians not only permit Jews a 'bye' for rejected a profit, they have completely forgiven them for his fate, while it's Muslims who hold Jews to blame for failing to accept Jesus as Christ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:47 am

puckatawk wrote:
while it's Muslims who hold Jews to blame for failing to accept Jesus as Christ.  

Muslims see Jesus neither as Christ, They merely see Jesus as Isa the prophet. A viewpoint Jews have no problem with.

Jews and Muslims blame Christians for claiming that Jesus is the son of God and part of the holy trinity.

the quarrel between jews and muslims is only over territory ( Israel/Palestine )

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   

Back to top Go down

Jews Have Crapped On This Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next