Share | 

Jews Have Crapped On This Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eichmann
Chitlins

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:35 am

Maybe jews don't come to places like this because they know the end is near.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:47 am

End of what?

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:02 pm

Vidarr wrote:
puckatawk wrote:
while it's Muslims who hold Jews to blame for failing to accept Jesus as Christ.  

Muslims see Jesus neither as Christ, They merely see Jesus as Isa the prophet. A viewpoint Jews have no problem with.

Jews and Muslims blame Christians for claiming that Jesus is the son of God and part of the holy trinity.

the quarrel between jews and muslims is only over territory ( Israel/Palestine )

You should start a new thread with this boring, irrelevant talk.  This topic is supposed to be about here and now.

Eichmann
Chitlins

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:25 pm

End of life as we know it. The start of the NWO. The global system of managed life with A total population of not more then 500 million.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eichmann
Chitlins

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:37 pm

the quarrel between jews and muslims is only over territory ( Israel/Palestine )

The ironic thing is that neither the Jews nor the Muslims can prove that they are related to Abraham.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:40 pm

Eichmann wrote:
End of life as we know it. The start of the NWO. The global system of managed life with A total population of not more then 500 million.

Cheer up.
I don't think so, there are plenty of things to look forward to.

Cashless society will fail. The old economy (central banks) will fail. People will be pissed off and ready to revolt. They'll be more open to who the culprit is (as if deep down they don't already know). They'll learn that Trump won't save them and will want something stronger. The world won't get nuked (there are plenty of reasons to consider nukes may be yet another big lie Israel corner-stone).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:35 am

laconas wrote:

Besides not having the reach, what used to be said on LF, or what is said here, is all over the net today.

I always found this group of people to be unique and exceptional compared with 99% of the net. I've learned more via you, and others within our circle than I did almost anywhere else (save a few other good writers elsewhere on the net who mostly don't write anymore), in the years after I got jew-wise. I always looked forward to what you guys had to say, and still do. It's the combination of likeable personalities, humor, and the keen individual insights into national/world affairs and corresponding jew machinations ('jewology', as JG coined) that always kept things interesting and made regular participation worthwhile. I'm sure it's been similar for others here. Bouncing stuff off each other and seeing what others whom one respects have to say - helping to keep the wheels of intellect and spirit turning through exercise of writing. It hasn't always been easy, but it has always remained worthwhile. To me, it ends up being about comraderie and having a social/political refuge from the rest of the mostly obedient-to-jews social strata and culture in daily life -- the struggle to tip the scales in the other direction is still ongoing, and still worthwhile - maybe now more than ever.

To me, we've always had the potential of being our own unique 'think tank' of sorts - a place where ripple effects of ideas, ideals, and learned insights from individual members still take place. I think that there are probably important 'good guys' out there that still drop in and pay attention to what's written here, regardless of things having slowed down (for example, look at the number of hits on this thread). It doesn't have to stay that way (slow, irregular), all it takes is more participation and people not letting themselves get psyched out too much by jewy demoralization tactics.

More than anything, it can still be worthwhile on a level of having that unique comraderie, unity, and social/political outlet, and I think that's why jews have always attempted to ruin that amongst our 'round table'. If you think about it, they've still failed, and it'll remain so if we still retain and value the potential power we have as the merry and cynical band of jew-wise knights and sages we've always been.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:40 pm

Heres your hero John Friend, he brought this idiot Reyvolt into the fold who knows enough to be dangerous, a Don Black/David Duke behind washer caller, he brought Rebekah Roth into the limelight by calling every shill radio show there is (and she was outed as a mole). This was an obvious deliberate attempt to destroy any 9/11 truth. John Friend got this guy started on his high pitched radio show and now he (Reyvolt) is a Stadtmiller network radio boy of his own now BSing everyone to tears, inviting in the usual Jew shills and whimping out on direct debates openly.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-128766/TS-1061032.mp3

he claims to be a Marine too like Hal Turner and I think he is lying out his Jew ass on that too. John Friend is now a writer for AFP, he is a friend of everyone, who needs enemies? He is a pussy and a liar (both of them).

It all makes me want to puke. You think this guy who is in the so called white movement, who married an Asian would debate me? The guy makes his mistakes as he goes along up the ladder like a Jew in a computer company. You are supposed to shut up and listen when you are clueless not get a radio show and dish out more BS, but shame would tell someone that which he obviously does not have. The guy sounds like Captain Quint getting his nuts bitten off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:17 pm

His pal Reyvolt is a huge Ramones fan

http://www.beliefnet.com/Entertainment/Music/2007/04/Jewish-Punk.aspx

he is also a Traditional Catholic, that means he thinks Jesus was a Jew.

Friend goes on with Eli James and says Israel is white people then goes on with this Jew whop and says Israel is Jews.

The hypocrisy is just 100% kosher. These guys have been around the Jew movement for about a year and a half and now they are superstars on all the shill networks. They learned fast to be anti free speech.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:50 pm

I don't pay much attention to most of these kinds of characters anymore, but I guess someone has to. The net has become saturated with kosher klowns over the years, so 'navigating the genuine' is more of a challenge. I once said a while back that I thought John Friend seemed genuine, but that was then and this is now. Now I don't know -- you're right in that some of his associations and who he promotes should be taken into account and weighed (for example, how does he have Mark Weber on his program one day, then go to work for Willis Carto another? Weber helped destroy everything Carto had built). One could say maybe Friend is just too trustful/naive himself, but perhaps that's being too generous.

This should be a universal understanding by now: if your purpose is to get real truth out, you should be free of association with these convoluted characters and 'big names', and just stand on your own with your own talents, information and works (blog, radio show, professional articles, whatever). People should be judged by the original material they put forth. But when you surround yourself with too many associations that don't pass the smell test, how are you not going to get scrutinized for that?

At the same time, when it comes to radio, you want to have good people on, people known for being sharp, lesser-known people who are also sharp, and there are still good people out there worth listening to. And it's essential to have associations that are strong and pure, to be anti-isolation, anti-obscure. But the process of selection should be uncompromising. Anyways,

"Many enemies, much honor"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:22 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
I don't pay much attention to most of these kinds of characters anymore, but I guess someone has to. The net has become saturated with kosher klowns over the years, so 'navigating the genuine' is more of a challenge. I once said a while back that I thought John Friend seemed genuine, but that was then and this is now. Now I don't know -- you're right in that some of his associations and who he promotes should be taken into account and weighed (for example, how does he have Mark Weber on his program one day, then go to work for Willis Carto another? Weber helped destroy everything Carto had built). One could say maybe Friend is just too trustful/naive himself, but perhaps that's being too generous.

This should be a universal understanding by now: if your purpose is to get real truth out, you should be free of association with these convoluted characters and 'big names', and just stand on your own with your own talents, information and works (blog, radio show, professional articles, whatever). People should be judged by the original material they put forth. But when you surround yourself with too many associations that don't pass the smell test, how are you not going to get scrutinized for that?

At the same time, when it comes to radio, you want to have good people on, people known for being sharp, lesser-known people who are also sharp, and there are still good people out there worth listening to. And it's essential to have associations that are strong and pure, to be anti-isolation, anti-obscure. But the process of selection should be uncompromising. Anyways,

"Many enemies, much honor"

He's a Stormfront boy too. he lost his zhob and somehow now he is traveling the country to be at "white events"? Is he being funded by the same people all the others claim never give enough Fagin money? The guy married a Jap and has a child. I just dont see it. There is the truth and then there is ones conscience, if the two do not coincide it is hypocrisy.

If I married a Jap and had a child I would have to take care of that child and shut up, but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:04 pm

Bob Saget wrote:

If I married a Jap and had a child I would have to take care of that child and shut up, but thats just me.

Why would it make you shut up?  You could just admit to the mistake, no?

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:34 pm

wag wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:

I would support others, but I would not prop myself into a lead position. Absolutely without a doubt, no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:32 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
wag wrote:

I would support others, but I would not prop myself into a lead position. Absolutely without a doubt, no.

Understandable.  So who then would be the type of leader you would support?  Nobody's a plaster saint.  Take Trump, a very flawed person as people tend to be, and yet very popular.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:10 pm

Trump is a "dream president" ..... some say he is just another 'Zhid'.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:15 pm

Eichmann wrote:
Maybe jews don't come to places like this because they know the end is near.

Jews are scared of a real holocaust - that's why they push the WW2 bs. If anyone had a brain they would stick everyone of them in industrial incinerators.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jews Have Crapped On This Forum   

Back to top Go down

Jews Have Crapped On This Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3