Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NatterJack Toad
bologna

PostSubject: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:10 pm

So, what happened?

Did we find out who owned the board?

Was anyone tracking IP's in the end?

Is the Skunk still kickin' it?

What happened to LF? One day it was there, the next gone?

What happened to the top posters?

Jeesh, I miss that place, there's not been anything like it before or since.... Has there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:25 pm

The skunk/Rev Jacob Judicial was run off the web by jew-jews.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:26 pm

NatterJack Toad wrote:

So, what happened?

Did we find out who owned the board?

Was anyone tracking IP's in the end?

Is the Skunk still kickin' it?

What happened to LF? One day it was there, the next gone?

What happened to the top posters?

Jeesh, I miss that place, there's not been anything like it before or since.... Has there?

Skunk is here, finally revealed himself as Dr Jacob Gold, holocaust survivor and popular on the lecture circuits.  As for Laconas, he's turned to Seinfeld reruns, rarely changes out of his pajamas, so sad.  But yeah, you found a few of us at least.  Not the same, times change.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:24 pm

Hi I wasn´t a member of LF , so i can´t say much about it. But this right here currently looks like a forgotten retirement home for old hags.  all rollators and respirators.  some demented nagging and i´m one of those assholes who keeps running his electric wheel chair into those drooling bags of bones.

So welcome.  we need some fresh blood.

yeeeeee we have a new one

NatterJack Toad
bologna

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:23 am

LF was great entertainment..

I remember I came across the site from a link through whatreallyhappened.com - not been back there for 10 years+ either but it looks like it is still up and running.

Nice to see Skunk and Laconas still posting - definitely two of the most entertaining guys from LF. I remember NewsWatcher was it, 60,000+ posts in no time at all!?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:28 pm

NatterJack Toad wrote:

I remember I came across the site from a link through whatreallyhappened.com - not been back there for 10 years+ either but it looks like it is still up and running.

Nice to see Skunk and Laconas still posting - definitely two of the most entertaining guys from LF. I remember NewsWatcher was it, 60,000+ posts in no time at all!?

LF was probably bait.  When it folded, what about ten years ago?, some of us went to Nolajbs, then it crashed, and we went to Rudi's Freedom Portal which was up and down.  Laconics popped up a few years ago and has been steady diggs.  Not a lot of action here, but fairly unpolluted, ...except for Vidarr, who would have you blame muslims for our jewish problems.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:35 pm

ah yes.. apparantly one of the unwritten rules is that any and all criticism of Islamo-semites is Haram and people will be at your throat immediatly.

translation: " I'm Wag and you best not insult our prophet or i'll do your mom like i do my camel inshallah "

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:32 pm

Vidarr wrote:

[/center]

These arab jews have a new Hollywood budding in the middle-east, and Vidarr wants to give all the credit to the Muslim arabs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:25 pm

OldTimes wrote:

These arab jews have a new Hollywood budding in the middle-east, and Vidarr wants to give all the credit to the Muslim arabs.

you know that part where i repeatedly mentioned that jews and muslims are working together as they are both semitic in nature and their religions are basically the same.

How do you and wag manage to twist that into "giving all credit to muslims" ? there is an obvious intentional deceptiveness in that premeditated twist Which is a bit disappointing especially coming from people who claim not to be cunning jews..

You can recognize jews by how they squirm themselves out of criticism on jews and make truth take a back seat

You can recognize muslims by how they squirm themselves out of criticism on muslims and make truth take a back seat

Muslims are not some hippy fairy queens and are quite capable of causing a shitload of ruckus quite on their own.

So whenever trouble is caused by muslim or jew , i give credit where credit is due.

and that rhymes so f*ck you 2

Blackveil
Brisket

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:00 am

NatterJack Toad wrote:

It was - despite some jarring moments, it was an effective on line community.

I believe that some LFers went to LibertyPost - I'm not on that forum - and some went to Boondocks Forum, which has many good threads.

But all a bit light on company. Great to see you, I hope you join in and post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NatterJack Toad
bologna

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:32 am

I like godlikeproductions now - it captures some of the fun of LF, is extremely popular and they are well on to the understanding of who is behind the death of the West.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:29 am

NatterJack Toad wrote:
I like godlikeproductions now - it captures some of the fun of LF, is extremely popular and they are well on to the understanding of who is behind the death of the West.

I was there for a while, boondocks too, many years ago.  Problem I saw when there was too much distraction/deflection.  You make a good on-point post, and in return you may get a jewy response or no response, as if what you just said was not taken seriously by anyone.  Then you see dozens of subsequent garbage posts that create dialog. How is it there now, same or different?

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:54 pm

Vidarr wrote:
jews and muslims

One is a bloodline, the other is a religion.
You are confusing the two again.

Everyone of these ISIS guys may be arab and may be Muslim, they may also very well be jewish. The ones who aren't are probably paid and directed by jews ("here, a chance to get back at the ones who killed your family"). Another group is being deceived into committing atrocities just like us Americans were. If you don't like the terms I'm using (ie jews) then lets agree to go after the deceivers (ie the same guys who invented Al Qaeda).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:01 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Vidarr wrote:
jews and muslims

Everyone of these ISIS guys may be arab and may be Muslim, they may also very well be jewish.  The ones who aren't are probably paid and directed by jews ("here, a chance to get back at the ones who killed your family").  Another group is being deceived into committing atrocities just like us Americans were.  If you don't like the terms I'm using (ie jews) then lets agree to go after the deceivers (ie the same guys who invented Al Qaeda).

Judaism and Islam are religions.
jew, arab, turk, berber,etc. are  (closely related) races
A semite is one who speaks arab or hebrew.

Wether one is the brain and the other the muscle, they are still part of the same body.

Judeamerica may have invented al qaeda, but they didn´t invent Islam ( judaism v2.0 ).

And then you have pakistani's who became muslim when the arab muslims invaded parts of india and beheaded their great-great- grandfathers, raped their great-great-grand mothers and made sex slaves of them.

"what's good for my great-gran is good for the world"

NatterJack Toad
bologna

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:33 pm

wag wrote:
NatterJack Toad wrote:

I was there for a while, boondocks too, many years ago.  Problem I saw when there was too much distraction/deflection.  You make a good on-point post, and in return you may get a jewy response or no response, as if what you just said was not taken seriously by anyone.  Then you see dozens of subsequent garbage posts that create dialog. How is it there now, same or different?

You really need to author a thread and get it pinned to make an impact.

The forum moves so quickly all the comments are hard to follow. By the time you've made a decent reply another 20 comments have been posted!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:03 pm

NatterJack Toad wrote:

The forum moves so quickly all the comments are hard to follow. By the time you've made a decent reply another 20 comments have been posted!

I guess here is more suited for the turtle than the hare.

laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:27 pm

NatterJack Toad wrote:

I think things have really opened up in the last few years as more and more have become aware. They've moved away from attacking posts to posters to keeping surveillance on all posts and posters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackveil
Brisket

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:18 am

laconas wrote:
NatterJack Toad wrote:

I think things have really opened up in the last few years as more and more have become aware. They've moved away from attacking posts to posters to keeping surveillance on all posts and posters.

There has been a big change - from about 2009 onwards - with apps taking over internet use. They are usually linked to verified accounts and credit cards. The various methods of signing in have also made one's id a lot more documented. One can see anonymity disappearing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:09 pm

Blackveil wrote:
They are usually linked to verified accounts and credit cards. The various methods of signing in have also made one's id a lot more documented. One can see anonymity disappearing.

They called it a "web" at the start.  Trace all the single strands and the resulting pattern reveals all.  It's on servers at Google and probably a lot of other places.

Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:15 am

OldTimes wrote:
Vidarr wrote:
jews and muslims

Everyone of these ISIS guys may be arab and may be Muslim, they may also very well be jewish.  The ones who aren't are probably paid and directed by jews ("here, a chance to get back at the ones who killed your family").  Another group is being deceived into committing atrocities just like us Americans were.  If you don't like the terms I'm using (ie jews) then lets agree to go after the deceivers (ie the same guys who invented Al Qaeda).

That's not how the scam is financed. The Jew Federal Reserve simply prints up more money. Sends the funds over there, and continues the spiraling debt. Jews don't pay a cent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?   

Back to top Go down

OK, it's taken me 10 years to find you... but you guys are the LF crowd, right?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1