Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 "Don't go out after sunset or you'll be raped" - Swedish Police Chief advises girls: "Stay at home"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NatterJack Toad
bologna
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2016-03-20

PostSubject: "Don't go out after sunset or you'll be raped" - Swedish Police Chief advises girls: "Stay at home"   Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:24 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 5007
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: "Don't go out after sunset or you'll be raped" - Swedish Police Chief advises girls: "Stay at home"   Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:17 pm

At Halloween

there was a sign outside my door "Jew rapist" lives here. I had THE adl sue the neighborhood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8387
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: "Don't go out after sunset or you'll be raped" - Swedish Police Chief advises girls: "Stay at home"   Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:36 pm



Jewish Vikings

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: "Don't go out after sunset or you'll be raped" - Swedish Police Chief advises girls: "Stay at home"   Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:48 pm

That's swedish whites, they are actually stunned that women can no longer walk the streets in safety in the evening.  It's so uncommon among white societies.


"Europe has not learnt to be multicultural yet"

_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin
avatar

Posts : 580
Join date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: "Don't go out after sunset or you'll be raped" - Swedish Police Chief advises girls: "Stay at home"   Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:28 pm

Vidarr wrote:
That's swedish whites, they are actually stunned that women can no longer walk the streets in safety in the evening.  It's so uncommon among white societies.

If I were a Swede, I'd get my friends together with some cameras, baseball bats and guns and follow our girlfriends around waiting for something to happen.

Are the Swedes now all pussies? If white men don't start waking up and getting organized then we deserve to die out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: "Don't go out after sunset or you'll be raped" - Swedish Police Chief advises girls: "Stay at home"   Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:09 pm

OldTimes wrote:


Are the Swedes now all pussies?


No but they are not looking forward to being in jail for a few years for "assaulting a minority"

Euro judges are very leftish "politically correct".
The violent immigrant rapist will get a 3 months probation and 40 hours of community work as sentence
The white defender will face 3 years in prison for aggrevated assault.

Police have their hands tied behind their back. And muslims are quick to find out where the cop lives , where his wife works and his kids go to school.


_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8387
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: "Don't go out after sunset or you'll be raped" - Swedish Police Chief advises girls: "Stay at home"   Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:14 pm

We know the best German male DNA was destroyed as a result of their losing WWII.  I would guess the Nordic DNA was similarly eradicated at some point back in history, and like the German case, it wasn't written down to read about.  History, of course, is a jewish product.

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: "Don't go out after sunset or you'll be raped" - Swedish Police Chief advises girls: "Stay at home"   Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:07 am

Hitler thougth the swedes as the most pure aryans and based his lebensborn project there. So the jews have put a lot of effort in destroying the swedish gene pool with mass immigration of third world semites .

Norway managed their immigration policy only a small bit better.

Finland currently has the last remnant of pure nordic white.


_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8387
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: "Don't go out after sunset or you'll be raped" - Swedish Police Chief advises girls: "Stay at home"   Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:05 am

wag wrote:
We know the best German male DNA was destroyed as a result of their losing WWII.  I would guess the Nordic DNA was similarly eradicated at some point back in history, and like the German case, it wasn't written down to read about.  History, of course, is a jewish product.

http://www.mythicjourneys.org/bigmyth/myths/english/eng_norse_culture.htm

In the 11th century, the Vikings established a Scandinavian empire consisting of England, Denmark and Norway. As the time progressed the Viking way of life changed. Leading chieftain families accumulated land and power, trade routes expanded and the first towns were founded. Also the religion changed; through their expeditions, Viking chiefs came into contact with Christian monarchies. Olaf II, a Viking chief, was converted to Christianity and, once back in his country in 1015 he became the king of Norway and brought Christianity to Norway.

In the following centuries Norway became a well-organized and unified kingdom, until the moment when a plague greatly reduced the Norwegian populationTwisted Evil   As a result Denmark and Sweden took the control of the country and Norway was united with Denmark in 1387, under the queen Margaret I of Denmark and with Sweden, ten years later.


_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 2169
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : Iran

PostSubject: Re: "Don't go out after sunset or you'll be raped" - Swedish Police Chief advises girls: "Stay at home"   Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:32 pm

wag wrote:
wag wrote:
We know the best German male DNA was destroyed as a result of their losing WWII.  I would guess the Nordic DNA was similarly eradicated at some point back in history, and like the German case, it wasn't written down to read about.  History, of course, is a jewish product.

http://www.mythicjourneys.org/bigmyth/myths/english/eng_norse_culture.htm

In the 11th century, the Vikings established a Scandinavian empire consisting of England, Denmark and Norway. As the time progressed the Viking way of life changed. Leading chieftain families accumulated land and power, trade routes expanded and the first towns were founded. Also the religion changed; through their expeditions, Viking chiefs came into contact with Christian monarchies. Olaf II, a Viking chief, was converted to Christianity and, once back in his country in 1015 he became the king of Norway and brought Christianity to Norway.

In the following centuries Norway became a well-organized and unified kingdom, until the moment when a plague greatly reduced the Norwegian populationTwisted Evil   As a result Denmark and Sweden took the control of the country and Norway was united with Denmark in 1387, under the queen Margaret I of Denmark and with Sweden, ten years later.



Your interest in and proclaimed intention to forget History proves to be very selective.

_________________
-"Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.".... "by far".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8387
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: "Don't go out after sunset or you'll be raped" - Swedish Police Chief advises girls: "Stay at home"   Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:38 pm

Vidarr wrote:
wag wrote:


http://www.mythicjourneys.org/bigmyth/myths/english/eng_norse_culture.htm

In the 11th century, the Vikings established a Scandinavian empire consisting of England, Denmark and Norway. As the time progressed the Viking way of life changed. Leading chieftain families accumulated land and power, trade routes expanded and the first towns were founded. Also the religion changed; through their expeditions, Viking chiefs came into contact with Christian monarchies. Olaf II, a Viking chief, was converted to Christianity and, once back in his country in 1015 he became the king of Norway and brought Christianity to Norway.

In the following centuries Norway became a well-organized and unified kingdom, until the moment when a plague greatly reduced the Norwegian populationTwisted Evil   As a result Denmark and Sweden took the control of the country and Norway was united with Denmark in 1387, under the queen Margaret I of Denmark and with Sweden, ten years later.



Your interest in and proclaimed intention to forget History proves to be very selective.

Intuition provides premise for the search for truth.  History, however, is thrown at us like wet bag of shit, so best to duck it.

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "Don't go out after sunset or you'll be raped" - Swedish Police Chief advises girls: "Stay at home"   

Back to top Go down
 
"Don't go out after sunset or you'll be raped" - Swedish Police Chief advises girls: "Stay at home"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 4-Year-Old British Girl From Nottingham Killed By Car On Daytona Beach, Florida
» Statement of Philip Hussey. McCann G.P.
» Sara Morales Hernández
» My baby girl needs millk...
» Martin Grime, Eddie and Keela

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laconics Round Table :: Laconics Round Table-
Jump to: