Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NatterJack Toad
bologna

PostSubject: Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020   Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:19 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020   Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:43 am

This 'Black Pigeon' guy seems to know how to make these 'high quality' videos -- has that starbucksy bourgeois (pastel colored 2-D cookie cutter design, ukalele could playing in the background etc) vibe which I suppose helps something to be more digestible or to 'go viral'...

So far I'm not noticing any mention of jews though -- most of the videos focus on muslims. Apparently women are a part of the problem as well, according to one of Black Pigeon's other videos. Anything but the Jewish Problem seems 'okie dokie' these days.

So is this the new trend of 'safe' resistance?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020   Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:31 am

This woman is rising.

Frauke Petry

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:03 pm

F***king germans - they are dumber than arabs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020   Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:22 am

Jacob Gold wrote:

I don't understand it myself.

How can Germans (or arabs) be so dumb?
Maybe there's a link between money and how much you are willing to overlook?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020   Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:18 am

OldTimes wrote:
Jacob Gold wrote:

I don't understand it myself.

How can Germans (or arabs) be so dumb?
Maybe there's a link between money and how much you are willing to overlook?

Germans are calculated cowards with deep institutionalized memories, knowingly controlled by jews.  Arabs are greedy opportunists, unknowingly controlled by jews.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020   Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:31 pm

Just how do correct the problem?

The golden opportunity was 9/11 and the internet. It really exposed the 'Jew plants' (Irving, Duke, MacDonald, Stormfront, VNN, etc. But Jacob Judicial realized that ground zero was the internet. He planted thousands of web pages that separately got millions of hits (Auschwitz, Columbine,etc). Those in turn drew people into his church. One page about a serial killer at Cornell got 7,000 hits in one day.

Anyway he waited for that one rich arab to fund the website - and it never came. Iran had a 'Holocaust convention' where every fake nazi showed up. The cheapest, and most devastating site was Judicial.It hit home about zionism and what a cancer it was. It really exposed the jew as a sub-species.

To think of a Jorge Zimmerman (700,000 hits), and the damage that could have done. A page about an car bomb in Iraq had a shelf life of 4000 hits. Juba the sniper during the movie American Sniper would be 10,000 hits a day (even stand alone it got 280,000 hits).

Oh well - "F*** the arabs, they deserve to be raped by the Zhids. The Germans deserve Merkel."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020   Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:28 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:

Anyway he waited for that one rich arab to fund the website - and it never came.

https://firstlightforum.wordpress.com/judicial-inc-biz-archive/

http://hidingnet.com/to/judicial-inc.biz/

Somebody still loves you, Jake!

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020   Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:26 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
Anyway he waited for that one rich arab to fund the website - and it never came. Iran had a 'Holocaust convention' where every fake nazi showed up. The cheapest, and most devastating site was Judicial.It hit home about zionism and what a cancer it was. It really exposed the jew as a sub-species.

I think Judicial turned a lot of people onto the real problem, and confirmed it very much so for myself as well.

These days, a lot of people know there is a problem, but you have to hear the truth somewhere in order for it to 'ring' true with people. Good people can tell the truth when they hear it. Problem is, no one is hearing it. Today the need is greater than ever, and there's a zillion controlled opposition sites/media.

As for arabs, I'm starting to feel they are not on our side. The few arabs I know, one hated me for seemingly no reason, one was best friends with a jew. I've never seen arabs stand up or even complain about jews, only Palestine. But I've seen a lot of jews supposedly 'stand up' on Palestine as well. I don't know what's their problem, but the sheer number of exotic cars in Dubai compared to zero support on the internet makes me truly wonder.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020   Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Arabs could have controlled the world with their oil (ultimate commodity) - now they are just 3rd world trash. Their leaders are zhid puppets. Beirut a slum, and Gaza a war crime. Maybe Trump will save the day, or Bernie Sanders, or Cruz. I wish Biden would run. Hillary as VP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brezo
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020   Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:19 pm

Arabs. Who are Arabs? In ancient times they chose the bedouin gypsy lifestyle instead of building a civilization. Many of them look part negro.

I'm beginning to adopt the theory that the Babylonians, Egyptians, and Sumerians were Aryan civilizations that fell due to its own degeneracy while being subverted by the same semitic bloodline that is destroying us today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020   Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:22 am

Brezo wrote:
Arabs. Who are Arabs? In ancient times they chose the bedouin gypsy lifestyle instead of building a civilization. Many of them look part negro.

I'm beginning to adopt the theory that the Babylonians, Egyptians, and Sumerians were Aryan civilizations that fell due to its own degeneracy while being subverted by the same semitic bloodline that is destroying us today.

1) Find cultural center; 2) Infiltrate power structure; 3) Open gate for blacks and mongrels.

NatterJack Toad
bologna

PostSubject: Re: Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020   Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:51 pm

I'll just leave this here....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NatterJack Toad
bologna

PostSubject: Re: Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020   Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:24 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020   Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:06 am

The video said the immigration policy is being "forced upon" white countries.  Not true.  Force hasn't been necessary.  That's the problem.  Whites are fools to believe they have no choice in the matter.  Which race on Earth is strong enough, even now, to win a battle of force against whites?  But time is slipping away.  At some point you have to duke it or submit and die.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020   Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:40 pm

Great video - but "Who is behind immigration?" ...... The slick video forgets to tell the dummies that JEWS did this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020   

Back to top Go down

Germany Crosses the Demographic RUBICON: 20-35's a MINORITY by 2020
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1