View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Final Words   Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:42 am

Wag wrote:
Germans are calculated cowards

wag wrote:
shame on you and the (apparently ball-less) men of Europe for not standing up [..]

wag wrote:
a plague greatly reduced the Norwegian population.  Twisted Evil

Insulting Europeans
gloating over the mass death of Norwegians ?

Does wag really descend from Europeans ? He does not speak highly of his supposedly own kind now does he ?.
Wag is not who he pretends to be, His anti-jewishness is a diversion to serve his Islamo-apologism.

Post a picture of any victim of muslim brutality and this is wag's response

wag wrote:
Actors.  This is not real.

Ask yourselves , Is wag actually looking for truth or covering for Islam.

But now i'm gone he picks his next target.

wag wrote:
Jews kill everything good that lacks the will to persevere.
Read that mr. Gold ? Wag just called the Skunk a weakling.

Geez .. i wonder why they go after you and me each time Mr. Gold

I'm pretty sure everybody here is acquainted with the term " agent provocateur "

And offcourse there is FJ... eager to gain moderator powers like so many agents before him on every critical forum in the internet

frontier justice wrote:
I dig the term 'gentile' because it hints at a 'brotherhood of man' which remains non-jewish.

Fj likes to describe the crowd here as gentiles ?

OLW i appreciate the gesture of granting me the opportunity to comment to this treacherous backstabbery by Frontier justice who slandered accustations against me only after he disabled me from replying and defending myself against it, by limiting the ban to 7 days. I understand you have to back up your volunteer moderater, But what FJ did was a definite bitch move. That alone should warn you of whom your dealing with. If today he stabs me in the back, will he have your back tomorrow ?

Not calling these islamo apologist disinfo agents out for what they are and expecting me to bow before such treacherous bitches is in vain. Will. never. happen.  
You can't let these agent provocateurs provoke me with their BS accusations and repeated slander untill i loose my temper and then have them pretend that i'm the uncivilised one.
There is 97% nordic blood in my vains and as my ancestors use to say "leaver dea as slaef"

Vidarr wrote:
People might not particularly enjoy barking dogs but they won't be able to say that this dog didn't bark.

So farewell to Laconas  who i appreciated for his witty humor, and to Mr. Gold for his jokes which served me well in dealing with jews and without Judicial.inc i probably wouldn't be as jew wise as i am today.  

Wag and FJ can Fuck off. bitches..

oy yeah and do yourself a favor. go to google maps . look at europe and search for mosques ( translated to native language of whatever european country your looking at ) and wonder if Islam is creeping up on Europeans

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Final Words   Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:38 am

You poison the air. That's what it comes down to. Your conniving presence is a dark cloud over the forum, and for the sake of any semblance of integrity, I would say you don't belong here. I imagine others feel the same way about it. All I can do is go on what feels right to me, and everything about you is wrong.

Now suddenly you have no problem using the 'j-word', when it comes to attacking other members of the forum. But when have you ever said anything of value in regards to exposing the jewish paradigm? What I've seen is that you only use the word 'jew' as an afterword for pseudo-qualification after one of the 95% posts that are either about muslims or the 'illuminati'. But never have I seen you once formulate an original thought or dig up a valuable piece of information on jews/zionists/israel etc.

I see you cherry-picked some old comments to take out of context as weak fodder to use at a later date -- this should speak for itself. My words speak for themselves. I could pick out all the jewy comments you've made over the years but it would take pages and pages and be a waste of time. And that's what you are all about, wasting people's time.

I also noticed in the last week that more people on the forum have been posting more with your presence removed. I think that also should speak for itself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Final Words   Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:45 am

Vidarr wrote:

Fj likes to describe the crowd here as gentiles ?

Yeah. That's why I banned you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Final Words   Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:11 pm

Vidarr wrote:
Wag wrote:
Germans are calculated cowards

Germans are calculated cowards with deep institutionalized memories, knowingly controlled by jews.  Arabs are greedy opportunists, unknowingly controlled by jews.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Final Words   Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:43 pm

wag wrote:
Vidarr wrote:

[i]Germans are calculated cowards with deep institutionalized memories, knowingly controlled by jews. 

What would you have them do wag ? Stand up united against the jews So the british can firebomb their cities, The russians can rape millions of their women and americans can shoot and starve millions of their men and hang their leaders ?

You call them cowards for not trying that option again ? Please remind us of the sacrifices you have made against the jews

Who the fuck are you to say anything about the Germans you cunt.

Did you miss the part where the Germans were forced to sign for unconditional surrender after the whole world came down on them. You know what that means ?
You know Germany has to this day not regained it's soevereignity, And there is absolutely no self determination as it is still subjected to judeo-american rule ?
You realize that any german speaking up about jews is jailed for at least 3 years and as such thousands of Germans are in jail right now because they are not allowed free speech under judeo-american rule ?

you fucking rat.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Final Words   Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:53 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
You poison the air. That's what it comes down to. Your conniving presence is a dark cloud over the forum

you know how criminals work ? They'll set off your house alarm in the middle of the night for a few days in a row untill the neighbours start complaining about the alarm keeping them out of their sleep. So eventually the owner turns off the alarm thinking it must be defective for going off for no apparant reason...   He wakes up the next morning to an empty house..

If the dog barks at intruders , you don't shoot the dog, you shoot the intruders.

But hey.. I once warned Lonewolf about this same shit and advised him not to chase off the wrong members.. He didn't listen either. Where's his site now ?

Anyways sod off you greasy slimebag.

puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Final Words   Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:33 am

No one should shoot dogs, but some of those of those car alarm types ...

Anyway, at least this isn't turning into a 'hate site'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackveil
Brisket

PostSubject: Re: Final Words   Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:02 am

[quote="wag"][quote="Vidarr"]

Well said, Wag. You nailed it. But what is with the pic of the grinning man at a fruit tree?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Final Words   Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:27 am

Blackveil wrote:
wag wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Final Words   Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:53 am

Blackveil wrote:
ut what is with the pic of the grinning man at a fruit tree

That's wag posting his selfie , ask Mr.Gold what jews mean with "picking a cherry"

It seems your right FJ . there seems to be more muslims posting now.

Great work .. kill off the European and replace with muslims , Because the European is to hard to handle..

Wait .. where did i see that policy before...

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Final Words   Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:58 am

OLW
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Words   Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:19 pm

Final words are often anticlimactic.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Final Words   Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:31 pm

OLW wrote:
Final words are often anticlimactic.