View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: "Sorry, my first kill was clumsy"    Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:34 pm

Couple Found Dead With Note From Killer Apologizing for Clumsiness

Couple Found Dead With Note From Killer Apologizing for Clumsiness
Image via Evergreen Islamic Center  
The discovery of a Muslim couple's dead bodies found murdered in their home were enough to shake a California community. The murders only got scarier when word of an alleged note found next to the couple reading: "Sorry, my first kill was clumsy," got out reports the Los Angeles Times.
According to the LA Times San Jose Police Sgt. Enrique Garcia said the bodies of the husband, 59-year-old Golam Rabbi, and wife, 57-year-old wife Shamima Rabbi, were found Sunday at about 1:47 p.m. in their San Jose, Calif. home. Golam was an engineer and Shamima was an accountant reports the LA Times of the Bangladeshi couple.
Police say they found the Rabbis dead with both being at least shot once. Police went to the Rabbis home after someone reported "suspicious circumstances" writes the LA Times.

The previously mentioned note was reported by KGO-TV and cited by the LA Times. NBC Bay Area reported, from inside sources, that the note was written in black marker on the floor beside the couple and that the the killer left a longer message on the wall.
"I can't be like you, telling a lie. I can't love someone without telling them," sources said part of the wall message read reports NBC Bay Area. The message on the wall also allegedly read that Shamima "begged for her life" writes NBC Bay Area.
However, San Jose police spokesman officer Albert Morales, refused to confirm either of the notes.
The LA Times reports no one has been identified as a suspect nor has anyone been arrested in conjunction with the killings.
The Rabbis are survived by two sons ages 17 and 23 reports the LA Times citing KTVU-TV.

Jewy hit

Blackveil
Brisket

PostSubject: Re: "Sorry, my first kill was clumsy"    Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:22 am

I suppose this is a family member - those weird notes written indicate personal hatred and revenge. Some sort of psycho. I hope the police catch him, before he moves on to more victims.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Sorry, my first kill was clumsy"    Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:22 am

Reminds me of the Labianca hit that was pinned on Manson.  Labianca owned two lucrative grocery markets, whose fate after the murder is not well known.

findadeath wrote:
Trivia: The address on the LaBianca house was changed from 3301 to 3311. The house has gone through some renovations, but still looks pretty much the same.
March 2002 - Findadeath friend and my pal Cole sends us this:  I just reread the Labianca story and thought id tell u a couple of things. Manson partied at the house next door{3267 Waverly} to the Labiancas, when his friend Harold True lived there in '68, prior to the murders and prior to Leno and Rosemary purchasing 3301 Waverly from his mother. Leno had spent his teen years living there. the house was known then as "Oak Terrace". True even visited Manson in jail after his arrest. 3301 was vacant though.  When True lived at 3267 the neighbors complained about the loud parties. The Labiancas not the complainers though.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Sorry, my first kill was clumsy"    

Back to top Go down

"Sorry, my first kill was clumsy"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1